Sisters of the Cohort Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you... to come in me..." she cried, her eyes fluttering shut. He leaned down, kissing her neck once more, his hips now crashing against hers as his cock plunged into her depths. "Fill me... with your seed..."

"Yes..." he groaned in response, pulling his arms from her back and instead straightening them by her head, holding himself above her as his pleasure neared its peak.

He gasped as his cock twitched, moments away from release, and his hips were almost a blur such was the ferocity of his inflamed passion. The stunning blonde screamed beneath him, revelling in every thrust, her face a picture of rapture.

"Fuucck meee..." she cried desperately. "Fuuucck MEEEEEE!"

Her climax ripped into her, her body overcome with the intensity of her release. Her back arched, the pleasure rending her mind, and her snatch clenched and pulsed on his cock. Her eyes were open wide as the euphoric scream was torn from her lungs.

"Fuck!" Mikael grunted, his own release finally hitting, his seed spurting from his member and coating his lover's walls. Pleasure filled his mind, and both companions were still, their bodies intertwined as their very thoughts were lost to ecstasy.

Kristine's rapturous cry continued as Mikael's cock fired rope after rope of cum into her depths, and her wide eyes reflected the bliss that suffused her soul. Her quivering walls squeezed his member, encouraging forth every last drop of his seed, and it willingly obliged as he eagerly filled her womb.

Eventually, he was spent, and he slumped down to his companion's side as her own orgasm faded. She turned her head to him, gulping down air, and her features were creased in amusement. Mikael was exhausted, and so, he realised with a grin, was she.

"My stamina doesn't lag too far behind then," he laughed breathlessly, rolling onto his back.

"Not at all," she said, curling onto her side and resting her head on his chest. She looked up at him.

He stared into the twin sapphires of her eyes. "Do you think the Gods of Pleasure are assuaged now?"

"Until the morning, perhaps," she winked, her eyelids closing. "We will have to... reassess the situation then..."

"I suppose we shall," Mikael sighed happily.

"Our duty is never done, Mikael."

He smiled, thanking the Gods for bringing him here even as he drifted off into blissful sleep.