Sixville Below

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed him back onto the bed and twisted in one effortless movement so that she stood over him, facing away. She worked his flaccid prick back to hardness forcefully and sheathed it with a rubber.

She plunged down, impaled herself on him and began to ride him urgently.

"Slow down." He requested but she ignored him.

From the little he could see of her face he could see that this fuck was all about releasing all of her fears, frustration and anger.

He could see her elbow working quickly as she fingered herself.

By the time she came, clinging to his knees, she was being racked by great big sobs and wailing away her rage.

Joe was holding on to her waist, trying to limit the rawness his cock was feeling even as he came explosively.

She plopped off him and lay down.

"Thank you." She whispered as he stroked her hair and held her like a baby.

+++++++++

The third day

They lay snuggled up against each other.

"Tell me about sex with Simone." Mary Angelica asked.

Joe felt awkward talking about it, as he experienced a fresh wave of guilt.

"I dunno, it's still fantastic but it's just a lot more comfortable now. After all this time it's not about passion, I guess." He tried to explain.

Mary put her arm through his and digested the information.

++++++++++++

The daily delivery arrived and Mary read the note aloud.

"He wants to see us try to top last night." She said.

"I'm sure we can come up with something, if we put our heads together." Joe responded.

++++++++++++

"Leave it on. My pussy tingles at the immorality of it." She smirked seductively when Joe began to remove his gold band.

Joe hesitated, but acquiesced to her request.

++++++++++

"It's your turn for a bit of oral." He told her from between her thighs. "I've been dying to eat you out since that first night."

Her hairy twat over his face made him feel dirty and sordid but that only served to arouse him more.

She lowered herself over his mouth then pulled back a couple of times, liking the fact that he craned his neck in an attempt to reach her pussy desperately. She reached behind her and grabbed his throbbing hard-on as she sat on him.

He French kissed her pussy lips like a starving man in need of sustenance. He kept his tongue inside her till he had to pull back for air.

Mary Angelica began to grind against his hot face.

"That feels so good." She moaned.

Joe felt that he could live without oxygen so long as he kept drinking her sweet pussy juice. He was light-headed and intoxicated. He couldn't get enough of her.

Her hand on his cock clenched painfully as she came, screaming as she lost herself.

+++++++++

Joe knelt behind her, cupping her big tits as he entered her pussy from behind.

He kissed her neck as they swayed against each other.

Mary Angelica began to wriggle her pelvis, impatient at the slow pace.

"You really want it now, don't you?" Joe laughed against her ear.

"Do me harder." She pleaded.

Joe slipped both of his hands down to her writhing crotch and played with her clit as he upped the tempo.

"You're so fucking hot." He grunted.

He pushed her forward, into the mattress, one hand on her shoulder.

"Ah...ah....ah...ah." She breathed with each thrust.

"I'm...going ....to....ugh...cum...soon." He told her.

"We forgot the condom." Mary Angelica said inanely.

In spite of her words, or maybe, because of them, Joe erupted, shooting his seed deep inside of her.

++++++++++

The fourth day

"So...whatever happens," Joe gulped. "This is our last day together." He said, trying to fight a knot of fear and disappointment in his belly.

"If we even get out alive, you go back to your wife and I try and figure out what to do with my life." Mary Angelica whispered.

They lay together, deep in thought.

+++++++++

"Is there anything that you haven't done with Simone?" She asked quietly.

"Umm," Said Joe, thinking. "We've never been into anything kinky, like pain or discipline and we've never done anal."

"Okay." Mary said.

"Okay?" Joe said, not understanding.

"You can fuck my ass. You want to?" She replied.

Joe couldn't believe the young woman in front of him. She was a completely different person now. She spoke about sex with an easy sluttish relish.

"I'd be...lying if I said I ...didn't." He confessed, slowly.

"What about you Mr Matchmaker, huh? You wanna see that?" She cried out to the room. "Send us some lube and we'll give you a great fucking finale!"

Time seemed to stand still for a few minutes, Joe and Mary Angelica holding their breaths and waiting for a sign.

The dumbwaiter clanked down and Mary Angelica sprang at it.

"KY jelly!" She said gleefully. "Thank you, Mr Matchmaker sir." She added coyly.

Mary Angelica handed the tube to Joe and whispered in his ear.

"Let's not disappoint him, huh? Our lives may depend on it."

Joe smiled and bent her over onto her hands and knees without a word. He squirted some fluid onto his fingers and began to rub them against her puckered hole. Her anus slowly relaxed and he inserted his digits inside.

"Are you all right?" He asked, concerned when Mary Angelica grunted.

"Yeah...." She answered, turning her head over her shoulder.

"Ready?" He asked as he removed his fingers and smeared more lube over his stiff boner.

She shook her ass to reply.

Joe used both hands to position himself at her forbidden orifice then gently worked his way in.

"That's unbelievable." She exclaimed, as he rested inside of her.

Joe experimented with a long stroke out and then pushed back in. He decided that it was good.

"I've never felt anything like this." Joe told Mary Angelica.

He began to try out various speeds and angles, trying to find the best one.

Mary Angelica was panting like a dog, but Joe was too focused on his cock to notice. He could feel her muscles pulsing around his stiff hard-on, every ridge and contour causing a new sensation.

"Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...." Mary Angelica began to repeat, with an unholy resemblance to a prayer.

Joe shut his eyes and pounded away. No vagina had felt this tight and hot.

It felt so sublime and natural that he wasn't even aware of cumming. He blissed out as he came faster and harder than he ever had before.

+++++++++

His deflated cock slipped out and Mary Angelica turned to sit on the floor. She shivered as she felt the cold tiles against her sore ass.

She fingered herself feverishly and howled as she reached climax.

Click.

Both of them heard it and they looked around them. Joe was the first to realise that his metal collar was looser now. He put his hands up and he pulled it off.

Mary Angelica speedily did likewise.

They hugged each other with great sighs of relief.

"He's going to let us go." She whispered.

"Thank God." Joe replied but thinking about his uncertain future.

"Joe!" Mary Angelica screamed.

Joe turned and looked at what she was seeing.

Clouds of white gas were lazily coming in from the air vent in the ceiling.

"Get down." Joe instructed.

++++++++

"Why? I don't understand!....we did everything..." Mary Angelica croaked as they huddled together on the floor.

"Maybe he didn't fancy cleaning up our blood and grey matter from his pristine white room." Joe smiled bitterly.

They both passed out.

++++++++++

Mary Angelica opened her eyes and blinked. She was still alive!

"Thank the Lord..." She whispered.

She noticed an arm around her waist and from the wedding ring there she knew it was Joe. She looked over her shoulder and saw him sleeping peacefully.

She slid away and stood up.

She was in an unfamiliar bedroom. It smelled of lilac and was full of warm morning sunlight.

She padded over to a bedside table and looked at the clock. Mary Angelica saw a framed photograph of Joe and Simone on their wedding day. She had never seen two people looking so in love and happy.

She paused with indecision then she lay the photo face down. Joe was hers, now.

She moved to the foot of the bed and slowly pulled back the sheet to reveal Joe's nakedness.

She lightly spread his legs and began to plant gentle kisses on his feet. She worked her way up his strong hairy legs until she reached her goal. His flaccid cock and balls were resting on his thick thigh and she licked them with gusto.

"Hmmm..." Joe moaned, half waking.

He grew hard in her mouth and she sucked on his purple glands.

Joe looked down with shock and then around him.

"This is my home..." He whispered.

Mary Angelica was really enjoying blowing Joe's dick in his marital bed. She was never going to give him up.

"Ughh..." Joe moaned as he shot his load and Mary Angelica swallowed every last drop. "You didn't have to do that..." He whispered.

"I wanted to." She told him.

"Oh...um...shared traumatic experiences can make people bond when they shouldn't...." He said, a twinge of conscience still remaining.

"Do I look traumatized?" Mary Angelica inquired.

"No." Joe sneered as he pulled her into the bed to fuck her.

+++++++++++

Epilogue

Six months later

Joe looked up as the nun entered his office.

He smiled as he saw Mary Angelica's innocent looking face and black habit.

The door shut behind her.

"I'm so glad that you didn't tell anyone, you know that?" He told her.

She nodded.

"You've got a new secretary." She said, beaming slyly.

"Yeah, this one's a bit more willing to let me shove my married cock into her than Mrs O'Leary..." He explained.

Mary Angelica laughed.

"I hope you're willing to share her." She said.

"Definitely." He said, as his mind conjured up images of that particular scenario.

"Mother Superior thinks I'm out administering to the needy." Mary Angelica informed him.

"I'm in need." Joe replied, indicating his tented pants.

Mary Angelica giggled and sat down on his desk.

"By the way you left these at my house yesterday." Joe said, pulling a pair of red panties from his pocket and taking a sniff.

"I wondered where they'd gotten to." The nun answered as she lifted her hem and showed him her naked twat.

12