Skater Girl Date Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down between my legs and into Zach's pants, and rolled his loosening balls and ball sack in my hand. He slipped out of my pussy, but I didn't want him to. I could feel his cum and my juices oozing from my cunt. I slid two fingers into myself coating them with love juice. I turned and shoved them in to Zach's mouth. He sucked them hard, licking our juices from my hand.

I got some more from my dripping cunt and sucked my own hand. I retied my top, Zach's dick was still dangling all slippery looking and stuff was dripping off of it onto the dance floor. I grabbed his dick and shook it around spraying drops of our juices on some other dancers. One guy gave me a dirty look and shook his hand and wiped the back of it on his jeans. Zach pushed my hand off and tucked himself back in his pants.

"Lets get a drink." He yelled. We moved over to the bar.

"I want mine with extra cum." I yelled back as he took my hand and pulled me towards the bar. There were now two totally naked women dancing on the bar.

(to be continued)

12