University Years Ch. 01: First Party

Story Info
Part one of my university adventures.
3k words
4.49
7.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissEmmaS
MissEmmaS
42 Followers

Hi readers! My name is Emma, and I'm a woman in my early 30s. I found some stories i wrote a couple of years ago, and had the urge to share them again. I've been a long-time reader here, and it's inspired me to give it a shot, and hopefully turn some of you on while I do it.

It all started when I went off to university. I had turned 18 earlier in the year, but by September had never had a boyfriend, of even kissed anyone!

It wasn't that I was ugly. I was a competitive swimmer, and it had given me a strong, lean body. I was blessed with long shapely legs and flaring hips leading up to a flat tummy. While my breasts at the time hadn't completely come in yet, I filled out a shirt pretty well, if I do say so myself. I have large, expressive eyes and full lips. I think a lot of boys noticed those attributes, but I kept my dark brown hair very short, and I never wore makeup, as there wasn't a lot of time in between workouts to style anything at all. It also didn't help that I was painfully shy. Swimming had kept me very busy, and I missed out on all the parties and get-togethers that my peers had, so I never made those connections.

I moved from my hometown to go to university at a school that I knew had a great swimming program. I had done well in high school and was good enough at swimming to land enough scholarships to have a free ride, and my parents were relatively well off, which allowed me to live in the campus dorms without needing to get a job to pay for it all. I didn't really care about the actual school, and started a general arts degree with the hopes of getting into Business, and concentrated on the swim team.

The swim team at university was an entirely different beast from my hometown team. I remember how nervous I was, walking out on the pool deck for the first time. At home, I had been one of the oldest people in the club. Here, there were (what I thought at the time) full grown adults! There were men and women from my own age, all the way up to five years older! What had they seen? What had they done?

There is nothing like constantly being around guys and girls at the peak of physical fitness and constantly wearing as little clothing as possible to really get the fantasies going. The first week of swimming tryouts were held for who would make the team. During that first week, I would lay in bed every night, fantasizing about one of my new team members, and how their hands would feel touching me, how their mouths would feel sucking, licking and biting me. How they would feel in my mouth or my pussy. If only the objects of my fantasies knew how I touched myself thinking about them, ran my hands over my body imagining it was them!

I quickly made friends with some of the other rookies on the team. A lot of the other girls were like me, wide eyed and in awe of the older women and men on the team.

With my swimming proficiency, it was a foregone conclusion that I would make the team, but it was still sweet to see my name on the list after the week of tryouts. To celebrate, there was a customary "rookie party", an initiation of sorts, which was an excuse to all gather together, get absolutely wasted, and get to know each other. This rookie party was going to be out at a lake cabin that the family of Nate, one of the third year guys, owned.

I was able to get a ride with one of the senior girls, so that I would be able to drink. It was basically a requirement for all of the rookies! I didn't really know what to expect, but was still in the early stages of meeting everyone, so I wanted to try and be sexy. However, knowing that the party was going to be mostly outside in early September, I knew it might be chilly. I decided on comfortable boy short cotton panties, my favorite pair of jeans that I thought showed off my butt really well, a soft cotton tank top with spaghetti straps, and a hoodie over it. I didn't think a bra was necessary with the hoodie covering everything, and I loved how the soft cotton brushed my nipples when I moved. Even though no one would see it, it felt daring and sensual.

We reached the cabin, and the party was already in full swing. The veterans had come early to set up, and as the sun went down, I could see the college party staples like the alcohol station and the beer pong table set up outside. Music was playing, and groups were clustered around chatting. One of the senior girls, Jessica, came up and handed me a solo cup filled with red liquid. She smiled and said "Rookie Punch!" I took it hesitantly, and tried a sip. It was delicious, but I could also immediately feel the warmth spreading through my body. Whatever was in here was strong!

I took my time with the drink, and whenever it got near empty, Jessica appeared and refilled it for me. It turned out each rookie was assigned to a senior, and Jessica was there to look after me. She was very sweet. She was pretty, with a thin build, an angular face with a thin mouth always up in a crooked grin, and copper coloured hair pulled back into a pony tail. She introduced me to the other seniors who I hadn't had the chance to meet yet, and took me under her wing, telling me about all of them.

A group branched off from dancing and playing beer pong, and moved inside. Jessica and I followed. I was feeling really good at this point, glowing with the alcohol, and feeling accepted by all of these cool older teammates.

One of the seniors, Cory, announced we'd play "Seven Minutes in Heaven." It was a game where a guy and a girl are picked, and they go into a room together for seven minutes. The idea was for them to make out or whatever, but I assumed most of it was in good fun and it was just more talking, and trying to scare the rookies. Names were put into a hat, and the couples began to be drawn. I held my breath each time a name was drawn, but after the first couple rounds I hadn't been picked. Couples went in, and the timer was started. Sometimes you could hear laughter coming from inside the room, sometimes it was silent, and some people would gather around the door, trying to hear what was going on. It all seemed kind of overblown. Even if it was kissing, we were all adults now, right? I'd never kissed a boy before, but how big of a deal could it be?

A name was pulled, and I heard my name called. Then another name. James.

James was a third year guy. I admit, I had caught myself admiring him during the week of tryouts. He was tall, just above six feet, with broad shoulders and a chiseled body. He looked great in a speedo, but that's not what drew me to him. He had a beautiful smile, which warmed the room around him. When he smiled, he had little laugh lines crinkled around his eyes, like he had worn them in from smiling all the time. He was also a very nice guy, having made everyone feel welcome and comfortable during that first week. This did not mean, however, that suddenly I was ready to be alone in a room with him for seven minutes! I started going over things to talk about, questions I could ask him, anything to fill that time.

James smiled at me, again with those dimples and laugh lines flashing, and got up and went first into the room, and I nervously followed him. The door was pushed closed behind me, and we were alone. Inside, the room was pretty simple: a chair in the corner with a lamp beside it, already turned on, a painting on the wall of a mountain scene, and in the middle of the room, a bed. The lamp threw shadows over the room, and everything felt exotic and mysterious. I couldn't believe how jittery I was feeling, even with all of the alcohol flowing through my system. This was really the first time I'd been involved in anything like this, and the unknown, versus what I had imagined while touching myself in bed all those years, battled in my head.

James sat down on the foot of the bed, and patted beside him.

"Come on Emma, come sit down." He beckoned to me.

I tried to play it cool, looking around the room, at the floor, anywhere but at him and his handsome face. "So no one actually does anything while they're in here, right? It's just a joke to make the people outside think something is going on! Ooh! I know, let's jump on the bed and moan really loud, give the people outside a good laugh!" I was rambling, trying to play cool, but I could feel my face flushing.

James reached out and grabbed my hand and pulled me over until I was sitting beside him. His hand held mine, while the other came to rest on my thigh.

"If you're not comfortable with this, we can stop at any time. But in the meantime, why don't we try following the rules of the game? We are here, they're all out there. Who knows, you might even like it." He said softly, smiling slyly.

I nodded, very conscious of his hand on my thigh, and at my motion of acceptance, James slowly leaned into me, holding my eyes with his. As his lips touched mine, I instinctively closed my eyes. His kiss was so soft, so warm! My nervousness disappeared, and something else took its place, something I'd felt while alone in my room, fantasizing.

He pulled back and looked at me questioningly, as if to ask "Is everything ok?" I nodded more eagerly this time, smiling, and he moved in again.

The second kiss was firmer, more hungry, and I found myself meeting it, as once again my eyes closed of their own accord. We kissed again, and his hand moved up to the small of my back, then to my neck, pulling me closer. I felt his mouth open, and his tongue flicked out, lightly licking my lip. I followed his lead, opening my mouth, and our tongues danced around each other as we kissed. His other hand joined at the back of my head and held it, as he kissed me with more fire, more passion. Then he pulled back again, a knowing smile on his face. I felt red hot, gasping for breath, and wanted more.

I think he saw it in my eyes, because he moved back in, and this time, his kisses started at my mouth, then went over my cheek, to my jaw bone, and then down to my neck.

"Ohhh" I moaned, tilting my head back and to the side to give him better access. He had found a sensitive spot, a spot that made my spine tingle, and he knew it. He concentrated there, then moved to the other side. My hands travelled up to his head, caressing his hair as he continued to work his magic on my neck.

How long had it been? Surely the time was at least half up! I caught myself thinking as I felt his hands at the bottom of my hoodie, pulling it up. I instinctively raised my arms, and the hoodie came off easily.

He whistled. "God you are hot, I noticed as soon as you walked into that first practice." With the hoodie off, he had free access to my upper chest, and he kissed his way softly around my collar bones and shoulders, once again finding a magic spot halfway between my neck and shoulder. I moaned again, and he took this as an invitation to quickly nip!

My gasp must have been loud enough to hear outside the room. Instant electricity flowed through my body, and I arched into him. His hands were at work again, gently stroking the exposed area between the top of my jeans and the bottom of my tank top. All thoughts of stopping and how much time was left completely flew from my head as I gave in to whatever he wanted to do. I felt his hands leave my waist, travelling up, then slowly pushing the straps of my tank top off my shoulders and down my arms, all the while kissing back down to my collar bones, and lower, to the hint of cleavage exposed. I opened my eyes and looked down at him as he slowly continued to pull my tank top away from my body, kissing each inch of flesh as it became exposed. I was in heaven, watching this beautiful man worshipping my body, and it was everything that I had dreamed about.

My breasts sprang free as he pulled down again and left the tank top bunched up under them, and his eyes turned up to me as he slowly pulled my left nipple into his mouth and ran his tongue around it. My eyes closed and I threw back my head, arching my chest into him again, wanting more, wanting all of it. It felt like there was a direct line from my nipple all the way down through my stomach to my pussy, and he had activated it. I could feel how wet I was down below, and how hot I was. His hands were running up my almost naked back, back down my sides, and everywhere he touched felt electric.

His hand suddenly pushed me back, and I tumbled back onto the bed. He moved up with me, and switched his mouth to my other breast, kissing around the nipple before taking it into his mouth. His hand had moved back to my other now lonely breast, and began to gently knead it, stroking the underside before moving to the wet nipple for a quick pinch. My moans were coming non-stop, and I could feel myself moving my head from side to side while lifting my chest to his mouth and hands. My whole body felt on fire, extra sensitive, as I felt his free hand move under my body and cup my ass through my jeans and squeeze.

"Please... Please..." I found myself muttering to him.

"Please what?" He said wickedly. I could practically hear the smirk on his lips as he continued to tease my nipples. I didn't care. I didn't know how to respond, so I just said again, "Please." I felt his hand leave my breast, trail down my sensitive side and reach for the button on my jeans, once again kissing his way further down, down, down.

At that moment, someone pounded on the door, and through the fog in my head I heard a countdown.

"Ten! Nine! Eight!"

James pulled away, and against every animal instinct in my body, I stopped myself from going after him. He helped me pull up my tank top, although my rock-hard nipples were clearly visible. I sat on the bed, gasping, dazed, with glazed eyes and mouth open.

James smiled like a cheshire cat, and tossed me my hoodie.

"You'd better put that back on!" He whispered conspirationally, but before I could, the count reached one, and the door burst open! Some of the senior men and women poured in, and I clutched my hoodie and held it to my chest. Knowing smiles broke out on their faces and they whooped and cheered, and I could feel my face going even more red. The girls came over to me to check on me, and the guys crowded around James. I looked to him as he smiled at them, and I saw him reach down and adjust himself. He was rock hard! I felt a certain amount of pride in that, but didn't have much time to dwell on it as the girls descended on me.

"Looks like James worked his magic again, you lucky girl!" Jessica said. She handed me a cup full of the red punch, and I gulped it down thirstily.

"What do you mean?" I asked blearily, as the warmth spread through my chest but at the same time cooled me down.

"James is a smooth motherfucker, and he seems to have taken a liking to you!" She replied, winking at me.

We were ushered out of the room for the next round to begin, and I wandered, dazed, around the party. I couldn't believe what had just happened, what had started out as a simple party game had spiralled out of control so quickly! All of the firsts that had just happened to me! First kiss, first FRENCH kiss. He was the first to see my naked breasts, let alone touch them! He had a magic that had basically just let him have his way with me. I was amazed at myself, how far I had let it go, and wondered what would have happened if the door hadn't been practically kicked in.

At that moment, James slid up behind me, hands on my hips, and leaned in quickly to kiss my neck again. Once again, my brain shut down, and I pushed myself back into him.

"You are so fucking hot, I can't even believe it. I can't wait to continue this" he whispered sexily into my ear.

"What's stopping you?" I purred. Who was this girl I'd suddenly become?!

"There's no privacy here. I want to take my time with you." With that, he gave my ass a squeeze, then trailed his hands around my body as he walked by to go get another drink. I was left flushed, flustered, and frustrated.

I had loved every second of this, and couldn't wait for it to continue! But how long would I have to wait?

MissEmmaS
MissEmmaS
42 Followers