All Comments on 'Slaying the Dragon'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
njlaurennjlaurenabout 12 years ago
sorry

I just sounds like another cuck tale,the need for big dick,the bitch girl,etc.Girl sets up guy to be wimp,he falls for it.Had promise now it is just anothet guy humiliated

calibeachgirlcalibeachgirlabout 12 years ago
I'm sorry that

I read this. No woman is worth what she put him through and then, he becomes a willing cock-sucking cuckold? Come on, you had a good story until then. He should have just left her when she first mentioned it.

TalenhawkTalenhawkabout 12 years ago
Same as other stories

There are some good wife sharing stories and many more really bad ones (like this one). In the good ones the husband and wife respect each other. Most of the bad ones have one spouse not respecting the other. That goes for when the husband shares his wife with buddies with no thought of her desires or when the wife determines he is a cuckold and treats him as a lesser person. In a good story he would either demand proper respect or find someone else who would give him respect. If there is true disrespect I like to see a little revenge thrown in. Why should the the person disrespected be the only one that suffers? In other word, he should have never let the situation happen.

JonTaylorJonTaylorabout 12 years ago
Light-hearted? How?

Guys, especially white guys, are easy targets of late. Silly effeminate submissive buffoons are all over the TV in ads and sitcoms. This LW genre allows the trend to continue. You can't possibly believe any normal guy finds this story light-hearted. Your punishment should be to write a story in which the lead man is actually a man.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 12 years ago
Fetish, Fetish Fetish,............

No wife.

TXanyTXanyabout 12 years ago
not so light-hearted afterall...

Liked your writing, although I will admit I skipped a bunch cause it was dragging. You writie well and seem proud of it...perhaps so much that you forget where your going.

She forces him. Yes, he agrees, but it was by blackmail. Certainly not a light-hearted tale. Yes, you warned us up front and it was obvious where you were going. I'm just real confused about how you balance your "cuteness" and light-heartedness with the topic and the resulting acts. Can't imagine a marriage without either complete submission or big problems.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
If it had been Me ....

I'm as vulnerable to wheedling and coaxing from a beautiful woman as the next fellow & have dabbled in some light bondage . It's never gone as far as this story - Thank God.

Yet the fear of being vulnerable has led me to covertly place duplicate key within reach . If I ever met a woman on Sylvia's envelope straining level , a derringer would be next to the key . I don't want to shoot anyone but by God , when I say " STOP", I want that word heard as a non-negotiable imperative.

Having said that - this was well written in terms of provoking a visceral reaction. Full marks are awarded that there be no sequel - as for women like Sylvia -.one comes to mind right now. She's up for parole in the summer. I'm not joking or jesting.

katranmankatranmanabout 12 years ago
No Way

No sane man would have gone along with this. And he is supposed to be a tough rugby player? The only reason to show up at the wedding would be to kill Jack and leave her alone at the alter. No way...

LifeisRealityLifeisRealityabout 12 years ago
sick subject - sick writer

jaded and numb so much so that it takes male humiliation and self disrespect to arouse you writer.<P>

you are destined to be scorned and by some felt sorry for but you know that you brought this on yourself by selfishly testing the extremes every time you could.<P>

Sad but too late for you - destined to end your life without self respect or anything else of value.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
LOOKS LIKE THE DRAGON

got Sir Georgie 1st. TK U MLJ LV NV

moorstermoorsterabout 12 years ago
Great Story!

I love how you worked in the theme of courtly love from the middle ages but with a modern twist. Maybe the next installment could incorporate male chastity devices. That would be a delicious twist keeping with the medieval theme. Of course, strap-on play is great as well... I'm trying to think of some jousting tie-in but I think that's going a bit too far.

bobby9909bobby9909about 12 years ago
Wrong Category

And I can prove it. Here's a link to the Top Loving Wives stories for all time on Lit:

http://www.literotica.com/top/Loving-Wives-12

Notice how many cuck stories made it to the top ten? Top twenty - thirty - forty - fifty? Clearly the readership has stated their preference for the category, so why do the editors keep allowing cuck stories - fetish stories - in the Loving Wives category?

RePhilRePhilabout 12 years ago
WACC

Same shit different day. Try the fetish catagory you will receive a warmer welcome to these plot lines

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3about 12 years ago
This story profiles your ideal husband...

which given the world's population is a very small percentage of men. All of your other stories have led up to this willing cuckold and bisexual man. Sylvia means it when she said that she wanted a man who she could dominate sexually but love her. He knows that she will never be faithful but he will have to be faithful to her. This is not love but the price he will have to pay in order to keep her in his life. In a real sense he is the whore here because she only cares about him if he does what she wants and he knows it. She knows that Jack or any other lover will not put up with her crap. Sadly, in the end unless she finds another reason to stay with hin (like having around to be a father) she will trade him in like a cheap suit if another lover can meet her needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Uk

You should just shoot yourself.please don't have children

JackallsJackallsover 7 years ago
Great

Lewd as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
yep

The british authors true inclinations are finally revealed.

Stiff upper lip....indeed!

Hopefully Jack was a ''frog'' you brits were always in awe of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
lewdslumdoogie

The test will be when your released from prison ex rings your doorbell leash in hand asking forgiveness for her repeated infidelities.

Over time you have provided readers with a limited biography of your life. You reveal yourself to be a narcissistic tortured being.

Something tells me - the arrogance of your posts perhaps - you deserved the anguish and betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

get out while you can she will be a whore for anybody and have you sucking cock just to turn her on run stupid

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 5 years ago
Always the worst endings

He should have thrown her ass out the minute he was free. Actually he should have thrown her ass out as soon as she suggested the whole scenario. No woman is worth what he did, not one. UKR writes the worst stories and makes UK men look like such awful wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well just another shitty story about an selfish disgusting vile minded woman

katibkatib7 months ago

You are one of my favorite authors on this site—but that story is revolting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous