All Comments on 'Sleigh Ride'

by English Lady

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LC10LC10over 13 years ago

Liked your story a lot. Not sure about the location though. A man would need a very firm resolve to keep stiff in that cold environment; but maybe you're so drop dead gorgeous and iresistable it would make up for the low temperature.

I beg to differ with you on Manchester United. Profesional Sport ceased to be sport quite a long time ago. And as for that moronic oaf Wayne Rooney! Words fail me.

Anyway, back to writing; you seem to have an enviable flowing style. Perhaps you care to comment on one of my efforts; although I know what the basic problem is; too much body and not enough mind.

litfan10litfan10over 13 years ago
sweet but oh so naughty!

what a delightful blend of seasonal cheer with wild, rampant crazy sexual rompings. Yep, never, ever going to look at Mrs. Claus the same way again... but no compliants - I like the new version better! Thanks for writing this delicious story!

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 13 years ago
Naughy Lady!

Oh well, if that bit of hotness doesn't warm them up on a frigid Lapland night, I don't know what will! The description of redheaded Mrs. Claus made me hungry (for baked goods) HAHA!

"I melt in his arms like a snowflake on lusty skin." *gushes at this line*

This was quite fun, Lady! I've always dreamed of a snowy sleigh-ride, but never one like this! Goodluck!

~Luna

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 13 years ago
This was a fun and sexy story,

even though I'm not really much into reading or writing in the present tense. I wonder about two things, though. Why did you use articles instead of possessive pronouns sometimes when writing about family members and what does Manchester United have to do with the story?

FifthHorsemanFifthHorsemanover 13 years ago
Great!

Pleasantly surprising turn-on. I'll have to try this sleigh thing as well.

littleblackdress50littleblackdress50over 13 years ago
Wow... the wait was sooo worth it.

EL... it has been a while... but this marvelously written tale was worth the wait.... good luck.

Quiet_CoolQuiet_Coolover 13 years ago
Well done, EL

You managed effortlessly to add both lust and love, reality and fantasy into a nice, brief romantic interlude.

The MR. is truly a lucky one.

Q_C

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous