All Comments on 'Slumber Party'

by naughtylibrarijan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Good hot sex! Good job!

I really enjoyed this! It's well told, and the sex is hot!

Keep up the great work!

sherlock40sherlock40over 17 years ago
Basic cheating wife story

At least you had the courtesy to put it in erotic couplings instead of loving wives. It's obvious to the reader she didn't love her husband. The story was well-written and the sex scenes were very descriptive. A 100 for the erotic build-up and a 0 for the adultery equals a 50.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
6 women CHARACTERS: All Losers!

It was a bad time for my office. Of the five women I worked with, three had recently broken up with their boyfriends, one hadn't had a date in over 6 months, and the other was married to a real jerk that she just found out was cheating on her. I was lucky to be happily married, but when someone suggested a girls' night in to get drunk and forget our woes, I was in.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I was lucky to be happily married" was in some past.

Okay, dear good author, now that we've enjoyed the highly erotic story, let's do an errr literary critique of the illogic of it, shall we?

It seems to me that the "audience" would gave a difficult time believing this woman.... she said she WAS happily married, one moment, and then for the next 5 minutes, she went on to short rendition of how she went to a slumber party and fucked like a rabid dog in heat...

Okay, so out of 6 women (including her), 3 just broke off with their loser boyfriends.

1 hasn't had a date in over half a year.

The other (a "good" girl, presumably like the narrator who was "happily married") who had just found out the boyfriend's fucking on her.

Of course, last but not least, there is our heroine (heroin? lol), THE NARRATOR herself.

She tells the "audience" how happily she was married, one minute, and then the next, she ooohed and aaaahed with two guys from work... LOL!

Hmmmm, no wonder! 6 highly promiscuous women, losers, really, who not only like to literally fuck around but also blame their boyfriends for fucking around on them, eh? Hehehe!

Dear good author,,, "erotic" as the story is, because of the mind bogglingly erotic sex scenes where a whole bunch of co-workers (2 guys and 6 women) --- including our heroic and very happily married narrator --- busily exchanging bodily fluids,,,, all the time bitchin' about their loser boyfriends who've either dumped them or have been dumped by,,, it is difficult for the "audience" to keep a "straight face"! ;o)

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Naughty fun!

Don'cha just love reading fantasy about several women's love lives. This Author moves her female characters around in an all out orgy like checkers on a checker board. Hot and Heavy Action! Fun Read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Delicous!

When one is happily married it does not mean that the primal self ~ liberated by alcohol, cannot respond primaly to an attractive partner! The author is honest about our primal realities ! Bravo !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous