All Comments on 'Slut Wife'

by Sam3323

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I HOPE AIDS IS HER THRESOME

WHORES AREN'T HEROIC, THEY DESTORY FAMILIES.MOST WHORES ARE SELFISH SHITS AND BEG FORGIVENESS WHEN CAUGHT.THIS PIECE OF SHIT OF A WIFE AND HER ADULTER SHOULD BE SUED AS PAYBACK FOR HUBBY BETRAYAL.

ChikatoChikatoover 19 years ago
I feel sorry for I Hope Aids...

Must had had a terrible experience to be that deeply hurt.

I like the story.

DanaQtDanaQtover 19 years ago
none

Another hard one for me to rate today. I didn't like the way the story began, to be honest. And, if there were more details about the great sex, this would've been a lot better.

Also, you need to fix the run on sentences with better punctuation. The paragraphing was done excellent- just the lack of punctuation. This story made me want MORE!!

Don't you hate anonymous reviews that don't have the balls to say who they are?? Especially when they don't say what the problem is to try to help you. *Spit*

Never to hurt and only to help-

Sincerely, Dana

EndlessNightsEndlessNightsover 19 years ago
Great start of a series

I think this is a pretty good start to the rest of the gloria series. Keep up the good work doll and I will be looking for the rest. And as for that hater AIDS bullshit, ignore that crap. Thats someone that can skulk around and read things and get there nut off and then talk shit and dont have the balls to leave there name. LOSER is what you are...

teh568teh568almost 13 years ago
Well...

She obviously doesn't love her husband that much.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This slut is a whore fo sho.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous