Smile for the Camera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of Course I meant it Julie." He was so worked up he forgot he was being recorded. She took a large towel and laid it on the floor of the shower room.

"Lay down here Walt; I have something special for you." He got down on the floor and she straddled him in a sixty nine position. Her knees were pinned against his shoulders and her pussy and ass were six inches from his face. He tried to tongue her pussy but he couldn't reach. "Not yet Walt, first I get my dessert then you get yours." She took his little cock in her mouth and started sucking him off.

She knew he wasn't going to last long. She was an expert cocksucker. She didn't want him to come in her mouth and in fact hadn't planned on making him come at all. She was just going to bring him to the edge and then stop. She felt his balls suck in and knew it was time. She pulled her mouth away.

"Don't stop I was just about to come" he cried. She watched as he grabbed his little pecker in his fist and stroked it furiously. When he came he didn't spurt. Thick white gobs oozed out of the head of his cock and slid down his shaft and onto his hand and pubic hair.

While he was still in a daze, Julie grabbed his wrists and held them tight to the ground. She arched her back so that her pussy was just inches from his face. "Are you ready for your surprise Captain?" With that her pussy lips parted and a thick stream of golden pee sprayed all over his face. He tried to protest but that only made things worse as he got a big mouthful of her salty pee. She heard him gagging, spitting, and choking as she continued to let loose on him. She drank a few quarts of water to prepare for this. He struggled to get her off but she was too strong for him. When her bladder finally was empty she got off him.

"Are you crazy? What the fuck did you do that for Julie? Are you some kind of freak?" He was furious.

Julie grabbed his piss soaked head and turned it up to the vent. "Smile for the camera Captain." A look of horror came over his face.

Julie got up and wrapped a towel around herself and left the shower room.

"I'll get you for this Julie. You won't have a fucking job when I'm finished with you."

She got dressed quickly. She heard him running the shower trying to clean the urine out of his hair, eyes, nose, and mouth. He was cursing and swearing and telling Julie what he was going to do to her. Myra came in and held up the tape and the receiver. "We got it all Jules."

Edwards came in with a towel around him. Myra showed him the tape. "Oh my Captain, I was shocked watching this. I had no idea you had such a little pecker. Did you enjoy your golden shower?"

"Give me that Myra" he tried to rush her and grab the tape. Julie stepped between them grabbed his arm and twisted it up behind him in a classis arm lock they teach every cop at the academy. He was no match for her. She had handled a lot bigger guys than him.

"Go wait in the car Myra while the Captain and I have a little chat. Myra left and Julie pushed him down to the floor. OK Captain, here's the deal. I am only going to offer it once. First of all go in and remove the cameras and give them to me. Second get our pictures off that fucking perverted website. And last but not least, you will request immediate retirement from the police department.

"And what if I don't" he sneered. "You're on that tape too. You'd lose you job along with me."

"You're wrong there Captain. I am just an innocent victim of sexual harassment by a superior officer. We have you on tape naked saying you would promote me if I did stuff for you. I would sue you and the city if this got out. I'd make enough money I'd never have to work again. So Walt it's up to you. If you don't agree I will send a copy of the tape to the Commissioner, your wife, and the local TV station too just for laughs."

"That's blackmail." He was clearly defeated.

"So arrest me Captain" she laughed. "You have to be fucking kidding me."

He got up and went and removed the cameras and handed then to her. He asked for the tape back once his retirement papers were submitted and processed.

"No conditions Captain. I'll hold on to the tape for safe keeping." She leaned over and whispered in his ear. "You can trust me Walt, cant you?"

She looked at her watch. It was 3:45 PM. "Captain, if I were you I'd get dressed and get out of here. The ladies on the day shift will be in here in a few minutes and you wouldn't want to explain what you're doing in here naked. Bye Walt." She blew him a kiss.

Myra was waiting in the car. She told her how it went. "Well I'm glad that's over but one thing still puzzles me. Who sent you the email that tipped us off?"

"I already have that information. In addition to selling high tech gadgets, Stizz is a first class hacker. He called me this morning. He hacked into the voyeur site and searched their customer database and got the billing details for the user name he gave us. You'll never guess who it is."

"Who Julie, I'm dying here don't tease me. Tell me."

"Remember Ricky from the camping trip? It was him. I have no idea how he got my email address. Only thing I can think of he saw the parking sticker on my car telling him where we work. My photo and email address are on the official department web site. They asked me if they could use me on the recruiting page to answer questions from prospective job seekers and I said yes."

"You know what Julie; I think we owe Ricky a big one. Maybe someday we can find a way to repay him. Let's go get a beer and something to eat, all this work has made me hungry."

"Work! I did all the work. You had the easy part slick. So therefore you are buying. Off to McGuire's and step on it."

12