The Extras Table Pt. 01

Story Info
Two strangers at a wedding.
1.1k words
3.65
3.6k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 04/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As far as weddings go, it hadn't been too bad. As far as family went, well it was fucking awful. It was a testament to how much I loved my little sister that I was there, and to be honest up until this morning I wasn't 100% sure I was going. But here I was sitting at the extras table keeping a low profile. The bridal party and family were still down at the beach taking photos, here in the function room about 80 awkward strangers were starting to loosen up thanks to the open bar. Cold beer in hand I sat back and watched, every now and then I catch someone glancing my way and I pretend not to notice. Fuck them. Fuck their boring straight, middle class, missionary position, 2.5 kid lives.

By eight o'clock the cake's been cut, I've made mindless small talk with Ally the groom's cousin, a couple of the groom's old buddies from uni and their wives - mortgages blah blah, work yadda yadda, kids, and on, and on. I danced the dance, swapped my chicken roulade for her filet mignon, swapped the beer for red wine and we all avoided talking about my relationship to the bride.

You know, I couldn't tell you why I stayed as long as I did, maybe it was the free booze, maybe because I knew it would piss my Dad off. It was around 10, Ally the cousin was on the dance floor with one of the groomsmen who was sweating profusely, the tail of his shirt hung down and Ally had her hands down the back of his pants. I raised a glass to what looked like a long night of bad choices by her. The college friends had left, because, you know, kids. And I was left sitting on my own, I thought about getting onto grindr, nothing chases the blues away faster than a strangers cock in your mouth.

Just as I was pulling my phone out of my pocket the chair next to me slid back and guy dropped into it and held out his hand, 'Hey I'm Matt.' I grinned at him, left my phone where I found it and shook his hand, I could feel callouses and his hand was warm and dry.

'Hey, Luke'

'You with the bride or groom?'

'I'm on the brides' side of this little carnival.'

'Nice.'

'You?'

Matt leaned in, I could smell bourbon and weed, 'Don't tell anyone, but I just cruised in from the public bar, its dead out there tonight and I thought maybe I'd get a little action in here.' He held my gaze just a beat longer than necessary, then leaned back and surveyed the room. He didn't have a drink and I was done with wine, 'You up for a couple of shots?' without waiting for his answer I got up and headed to the bar. It took a couple of minutes to sort out whether the open bar included tequila and when I got back to the table Ally and the sweaty guy were sitting opposite us.

Sweaty guy leaned forward leering at me, 'Hey, hey is it true? Ally says you've got a pussy.' Ally slapped the guy on the shoulder, face bright red she grabs his hand and drags him back onto the dance floor. I'm left standing there holding a tray of shots looking at Matt. He pulled my chair out, takes the tray and sets it down on the table between us, takes one for himself and hands me another. He raised his shot to the room and toasted 'Fuck 'em', clinked my glass and threw it back. 'Shit mate, this stuff is rough.' I follow his lead and the nasty liquor leaves me coughing so hard my eyes water and Matt starts laughing at me. Blinded by tears I feel his fingers intertwine with mine and he guides me down into my chair. Before I've recovered he presses another shot into my hand and counts 'One, two, three' and we throw them back.

Matt's still holding my hand, I rub the back of it with my thumb and he brings it across so my hand sits at the top of his thigh. The great thing about tables in function rooms is they have these long, heavy cloths, even better yet we were at the table in the far corner of the room. I moved my chair up close to his and Matt kind of stretched back in his chair, straightening his legs. He undid the button and fly on his chinos, I looked down and then back at him, 'No underpants, you dirty boy.' His cock was spectacular, hard and glistening with pre-cum, I didn't want to hide it under the cloth, I wanted to put my face in his lap and devour him, my mouth watered and I was incredibly wet.

He grinned at me and did what I wouldn't pulling the cloth over his erection, then turned to look out at the crowd. His cock filled my hand, I palmed the head lubing up with his wetness then stroked him slowly, each pass made him harder and made my boi cunt swell and throb.

Taking my lead from Matt I looked out at the messy crowd gyrating to decade old dance floor hits, my hand takes another slow, spiraling stroke then I let go of his cock and run my fingers over his balls, I gently press then pull on them. Out of the corner of my eye I see his mouth twitch, tiny beads of sweat are appearing on his top lip, I want to lick them off. Just as I take hold of his cock again he asks 'Have you really got a pussy?' I don't answer, with my free hand I unbutton my pants, taking my hand of his cock I guide his hand inside my boxers.

Sliding underneath his hand I plunge my fingers into to my swollen, wet cunt then return to stroking his erection with my freshly lubed fingers. His hand doesn't move at first, I quite literally have him in the palm of my hand, a quick glance at his face tells me he is on the verge of coming. My thumb swirls over and around the head of his cock, once, twice and on the third pass I simultaneously stroke down and push his fingers into the wet depths of my boi pussy opening my legs wide letting his fingers penetrate me as he came.

All credit to the guy he never made a sound as he destroyed the underside of that table cloth.