All Comments on 'Smile for the Camera'

by Heidi1970

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AzuldrgonAzuldrgonover 18 years ago
Hmmm

I disagree with the previous comment. I thought this was about perfect with the prelude to action stuff. My only concern was with the fact that the ending seemed a little wrong. I believe that the ending should have been as soft and romantic as the rest of the story. It seemed more of a horny ending if that makes any sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Actually I thought this was very nice.

And believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
like a porn movie

He licks her, she blows him, he does her missionary & then doggy style. It was like reading the formula for every porno movie ever. The build up w/ the storm outside was great, but the seduction moved too fast. What was she feeling? Be more descriptive, make me feel what they're feeling. Put yourself there. What are you seeing? Smelling?

Tasting? Lots of potential for you as a writer, take your time, let the story develop more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
mmmm

Take a sensuous but shy woman, add a caring and considerate man who sees her for the prize she is, add some romance, some volatile weather and some sensational sex, and there you have every woman's romantic fantasy. Very well done, touching on the emotional as well as physical needs of a woman who doesn't yet realize her own potential. A wonderful read, and one that I'm forwarding to that 'somone special' in my own life, as this is how he makes ME feel...

HenryDeltaHenryDeltaover 18 years ago
Nice rainy day story...

Overall, I liked the story and the juxtaposition of the building storm to the building sexual tension. I have to agree, though, that the ending fell a little flat. Good action and interaction with the characters, though, and I'd like to know what happens to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved "Smile"

I loved the way that this shy girl was seduced by the photographer, who was also seduced by her at the same time as he dropped his professionalism. He wasn't a slick, predator type that does this to every girl he photographs, but the two of them just got pulled into each other by their overpowering mutual attraction and need for a relationship with passion and substance. A must read for everyone. I'd love to see a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Good

Among all the stories on this site, there are some very precious gems on it, and your story is for sure one of them. Very nice prose, the writing style was good. Only complaint was the overuse of the word 'huskily', but even that isn't that bad.

Looking forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great

Thanks for writing this. It's been the most romantic story I've read in quite a while.

MinxChiqueMinxChiquealmost 12 years ago
Sensual

Erotically written, enormously enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous