Smile for the Camera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He followed her down to the bed and began kissing his way down her stomach. She scooted her body up so that her head lay on the pillows and she watched him through half closed eyes. He tugged at the gown, pulling it down her hips and stopping suddenly when he realized that she had nothing on underneath it. He looked up at her and smiled. She smiled back and helped him kick it off her body. He spread her thighs and settled himself between them. She gasped and protested. He looked up at her questioningly.

"No one has ever..." she whimpered.

"Oh baby." He said in wonder. How could anyone not want to please this woman? He kissed her mound gently and blew breath across the spattering of hair across it. "Let me taste you sweetheart." He whispered against her while looking up at her.

She whimpered and nodded and blinked away tears, thinking he would think something was wrong with her. She felt his lips on her outer lips and she moaned. She felt him spread her legs wider and felt his tongue run up lips. She gasped in wonder at how good it felt and arched her back. She felt his fingers spread her lips and felt his lips inside her, licking her inner lips. She whimpered and thrashed on the bed.

He licked her inner lips gently, running his tongue up and down her pussy slowly, getting her used to the feeling. He looked up and watched her enjoy what he was doing. He smiled against her pussy, and flicked his tongue up and over her clitoris. Her hips thrust up off the bed and she moaned loudly. He watched as she massaged her breasts without knowing it, pulling at her nipples, and moaning incoherently and begging him not to stop.

He took her clitoris in his lips and sucked gently as he inserted a finger into her opening. He heard her gasp and held her hips down with one hand on her stomach and continued to suck on her and moaned against her pussy, sending vibrations through her and thrusting his finger in and out of her opening. He felt her clamp down on this finger and realized she was about to come apart.

She arched her back, moaning loudly, she looked up and out the window, seeing the rain fall down and saw lightening across the sky as she lost control of herself and shouted out loud as her orgasm rumbled through her body and left her shuddering. What she shouted she didn't know but knew that she'd never felt this way before and didn't want it to end. She lay panting on the bed, her eyes closed, mouth open, and her breasts rising and falling with each breath.

He left her lying there and slid away from her body. He went over to the camera and took her picture. She looked over at him as he took her picture.

"I certainly hope that will be classified as a personal picture." She whispered her eyes wide and looking at him.

"You're beautiful." He whispered. "You have this glow, you've been pleasured, you look...beautiful." He said because words left him as he looked at her.

She rose up on her elbow and crooked a finger at him. He smiled and walked over to her. She slid over the side of the bed and began unbuckling his belt. She felt his hands in her hair and unsnapped his jeans and ran the zipper down. She reached up and pulled his jeans down past his hips, freeing his cock and letting it spring up as she pushed his jeans to his feet. She sighed and looked up at him as she took him in her hand and stroked him lightly. He groaned softly stroked her hair.

She leaned in and kissed the tip softly as she rubbed her fingers up and down the shaft. She opened her mouth and sucked the head into her mouth and moaned around him and swallowed him into her mouth. He moaned and pushed his hips forward, pushing into her mouth. He looked down and watched her suck on him. She moved her head back and forth over him, sucking him gently, fluttering her tongue all over him. He let his head fall back, letting the feeling of her mouth wash over him. This must be how she felt when his mouth was on her, he thought. He didn't realize he could be so aware of every sensation in his body. He felt every breath she took, every breath he took. He could feel her sucking him all over his body. He looked down and she looked up at him and he almost lost himself and came in her mouth. He pulled her mouth off of him and looked down at her.

She looked up at him questioningly, and he smiled down at her. He leaned in and kissed her mouth. She leaned back and he followed her onto the bed, kicking off his jeans and shoes as he did so. Lightening lit across the sky and illuminated the room for seconds then plunged it into darkness again. Thunder rumbled through the air and shook the windows.

"Wow, that's some storm." She whispered as she looked out that window.

He took her chin in his hand and kissed her deeply, sweeping this tongue through her mouth. He felt her hands on his neck and felt her moan into his mouth. He pulled away from her slightly and looked into her eyes.

"Honey, what's going on out there is nothing compared to what's happening in here." He groaned and kissed her again, losing himself in her mouth. He pushed her down into the bed, reveling in the feel of her warm, lush, naked body against his.

She loved the feeling of his body on top of hers and moaned into his mouth. She spread her thighs and he settled inside them, continuing to kiss her, at first gently, then roughly as if he couldn't get enough of her. He bit her lower lip gently, and then laved the bite mark with his tongue. He raised himself up on his arms over her, looked down and slid his cock up inside her lips. He slowly slid up and down her pussy, wet and warm, feeling her juices moisten his cock all over. He slid his cock up to rub her clit and heard her gasp, and raised his head and looked down at her face.

"Does that feel good sweetheart?" he panted.

"Yes." She moaned, reaching over her head and grabbing the spindles of the headboard. He smiled down at her, and took his cock in his hand and guided it to her opening and pushed the head into her. She gasped as he pushed deeper inside her.

"You're so tight." He moaned.

He pulled out slowly then pushed back into her, over and over again, slowly at first then speeding up as he heard her pant harder. He braced himself over her on his arms and looked down at her as he began to pump his hips, pushing his cock in and out of her pussy in a gently rocking rhythm.

"You feel so good." She panted, closing her eyes and arching her back. She wrapped her thighs around his hips and lifted up as he pushed into her, matching his rhythm and pumping her hips against his.

"Don't stop." She whispered, biting her lower lip and thrusting her breasts in the air.

He began to pump harder, thrusting against her, taking her to the limit. He watched her gasp and moan and revel in the pleasure. He ran his hand down between her breasts and slowly massaged her mound. She gasped and opened her eyes and looked at him as he slowly slipped his thumb between her pussy lips and stroked her clitoris round and round.

"Oh my God!!" she cried out as she pushed her hips up against his and clenched around his cock. She felt the orgasm wash over her, her whole body stiffened and she felt like she was floating as she looked up and out the window and lightning flashed through the sky. She relaxed her muscles around his cock and shuddered all through her body. She fell back onto the mattress, panting hard, whimpering her pleasure.

He smiled down at her and kissed her softly, sucking her lower lip into his mouth. She moaned and kissed him back, feeling thunder rumble through the room again. She wrapped her arms around his neck after letting go of the headboard and held him to her. He pulled away from her slightly and laid his forehead against hers.

"You're incredible." He whispered. She blushed and smiled shyly at him, laughing softly. He held her face in his hands, bracing himself on his elbows. He ran the pads of his thumbs over her cheeks and kissed her softly. He felt her push up with her hips slightly, rocking against him. He was still rock hard and buried within her. She clenched her muscles around him and rocked harder.

"Stop baby." He moaned and laughed.

"Why?" she grinned, delighting in her power over him. Lightning flashed again and thunder clapped. She lifted her head up and took his lower lip into her mouth and sucked it.

"Don't you want to feel the way I did?" she whispered against his lips.

"I do." He groaned and thrust into her once. "After you cum again." He whispered into her mouth. Her eyes widened as she realized what he said and felt him begin to pump within her again. He took her hands in his and raised them above her head and began to thrust harder, rocking against her, his lower body pushing into hers.

"I don't think I can." She moaned, feeling him thrust harder.

"Oh I think you can." He whispered and thrust faster against her. He moved his hands down to her breasts and cupped them in his hands and lowered his mouth to them, sucking them one at a time, swirling his tongue around them as he thrust deep into her.

"Oh, David." She murmured in wonder as she felt her body begin tingle. She held his head in her hands at her breasts and urged him on. Begging him not to stop, whispering pleas for him to let her cum, to get her there so he could cum too.

"I want you to cum inside me." She whispered, watching suck on her nipples and seeing his hips pump up and down against her. He suddenly rose up above her and pulled out of her, getting to his knees. She whimpered at his pulling out of her but he laid his fingers over her lips.

"Turn over." He whispered, looking deep into her eyes. Her eyes widened as she digested what he said. She sat up slowly and looked up at him.

"I've never done that." She whispered, looking down, embarrassed at her inexperience. He lifted her chin up and looked down at her and smiled. How anybody could not have shown this woman how special she was, he thought.

"Well, then I guess today is a day of firsts." He whispered. He leaned down and kissed her and whispered for her to turn over again. She slowly turned over on her tummy and breathed deeply. He ran his hands down her back, over her hips, and down her thighs. He leaned down to her ear as he slid himself over her body.

"Get on your knees and spread your legs baby." He licked her ear and kissed her neck. She did as he asked and he slid himself between her thighs. He took his cock in one hand and guided it to her pussy. He slowly stroked her lips up and down with the head of his cock, feeling how hot she was against him. He slowly pushed the head of his cock into her pussy.

"You're so hot and wet." He moaned as he slid into her slowly. "And so tight." He gasped. He pushed all the way into her and let her become accustomed to the new position. He ran his hands down her back and stroked her hair. He pulled her arms and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her up against him so they were both on their knees. He sank back and let her sit against him, holding her close to him. He buried his face in her neck.

"Does this feel good?" he asked softly, licking her neck.

"Yes." She whispered in wonder. She held his hands against her tummy and sat with him inside her, watching the rain outside, the lightning and the thunder rumbling, the candle flickering in the darkness. She rocked against him and brought his hands up to her breasts; she leaned her head back on his shoulder and rolled her head to kiss his neck.

He groaned and shifted under her as she laughed. He turned his head and took her mouth with his and tangled his tongue with hers. He massaged her breasts in his hands, gently pulling her erect nipples. She moaned into his mouth, stroking his tongue against hers.

He pushed her forward gently, running his hands down her back and ending at her hips. He stroked them and held them in his hands and pulled back and gently thrust into her. He heard her gasp and thrust into her again, massaging her ass in his hands as he began to pump in and out of her pussy.

"Oh my God, David that feels so good. Don't stop!" She panted, wrapping her fingers around the spindles of the headboard, she moaned as he began to thrust harder against her. He knew he wouldn't last long; she was so tight and hot. He thrust faster against her, his cock sliding in and out. He looked down and watched his cock pump in and out of her pussy, wet from her juices; he watched it slide back in. He groaned and pumped harder into her, holding her hips in his hands.

"Oh my." She panted. "I'm going to cum. Don't stop, please." She moaned and held on to the headboard as he pumped harder into her, making the entire bed move. She clenched him inside her as he pumped harder. She moaned loudly as she felt her body begin to tingle, starting at her pussy and spreading throughout her body. She cried out into the pillow and clamped her muscles around him as she came, yelling out his name she came so hard.

He pumped harder, felt her clench around his cock, making her tighter if that was possible and setting him off. He heard her shout his name and it sent him over the edge as he thrust into her and came, spurting into her, thrusting until he couldn't anymore, whispering her name and catching himself as he almost collapsed on top of her. He panted into her ear as he rolled them both over on their sides. He wrapped his arms around her and buried his face in her neck.

They lay like that for long time, listening to the rain hitting the window and the thunder rumble outside. The storm was moving on, you could see the lightning getting farther away. The candle flickered in the darkness, creating shadows on the wall that danced with the flame. She sighed and ran her hands along his arms, loving the feel of him against her, wrapped around her.

She felt him slip away from her and get out of the bed. She saw him walk around the bed towards the camera.

"Oh you are not taking my picture." She laughed.

He turned and grinned, grabbed his phone and walked back to the bed and climbed back in it with her and handed her the phone.

"Call your friend. Tell her you're not going to make dinner." He whispered wickedly.

12