All Comments on 'Smile for the Camera Ch. 05'

by jamax

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
why force this crap down our throws

hard head writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Photography

I'm glad you thought this was a great story ha ha. It is a shame there are few and fewer public placed to have your picture made ha ha.

Most people have gone to digital cameras ha ha. They dont have to worry about amy picture copies being palced in a public machine ha ha.

Maybe you could not have so many ha ha ha has in your story ha ha .

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I love sluts who like showing off in public!!

Great story .. looking forward to more.

Short comment for "anon" .. why are you reading this story if you are so offended by it?? I see you've managed to "suffer" thorugh 5 chapters of it, so far, in order to leave you stupid comment. If you are so bothered by it, why don't you go to the gay male section? You might find something more your speed there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i was read a good story and all sudden it stop

this writer got something in his writing that i like.but the writer was a stubborn and hard headeds.(smile)but what i didn't know he was gay,and that he like sharing his women or men.he can't take care of the women or men so he gets help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The Letters Killed It...

I enjoyed this story until the letters started...then not so much. Also you keep going into the third person...really started the whole story to go downhill quickly.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Only a cuck feels the need to share his whore. He knows he needs help.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous