Smile for the Camera Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And don't blame me because it turns you on to show your tits and pussy outdoors! You're just a slut! (Like me.) I laughed my ass off reading your story about almost getting caught, but it turned you on, right? That's what happens to me. And we did it again yesterday. At a mall! I wore a short skirt with nothing underneath and a blouse just tied in the front. I was shaking from the minute we got out of the car. We went into Sears (of all places) and then to the women's clothing department. Harry set the camera so it wouldn't flash and I went into one of those tight aisles. First I flashed him my tits and then I lifted my skirt for another shot. It was wild! I was scared shit but my pussy was soaked. Then we went to the shoe department. We waited until some people left and then I sat down and we did it again. First I untied my blouse and then I lifted my skirt and spread my legs open. It really turned me on, Arlene. You know the feeling I mean? It made me feel so slutty to be showing my pussy to the camera knowing hundreds of men would see the picture, and excited that we could get caught, and turned on. Really turned on! I even spread my pussy open with my fingers for one shot. Then we practically ran back to the car. We got in the back seat and he fucked the shit out of me. I came as soon as his cock was in me and I just kept cumming and cumming. The whole car was shaking and God only knows if anyone saw us, but I didn't care. Is that what you felt like when you were sucking Steve's cock in the park?

We're a lot alike, Cuz. You have to admit it. That's why we get along so well. I have to work late again tomorrow night so I probably won't be able to write to you again until Wednesday. But please write to me. I really look forward to getting your mail and sharing our experiences. I'm so happy to have you to talk to and to know that I'm not the only 'slut' out there. Ha, ha.

Love,

Gloria

THIS IS FOR GLORIA!!!!

Sears! You flashed your pussy for the camera in Sears! You win the slut contest hands down! Ha, ha.

I also have a lot of mail asking if we're bi and if I have any pictures of you and me together. Why does that seem to turn men on so much. I asked Steve about it and he said it's voyeuristic. He said that seeing two women together is very sexy. Men (sigh.)

I liked the way you explained how you felt when you took the pictures in Sears. You described exactly how it made me feel to do it. Scared but excited at the same time. This whole experience has made me, well, I seem to think about sex all the time now. I can't wait for Steve to get home so we can look at the mail and we seem to have sex almost every night and more than once a day on the weekend. And I keep thinking about what we might do with the camera. And then there's you. CORRUPTING ME! Like I don't already have enough to think about and you're telling me about sticking vibrators up my ass and flashing your pussy in Sear's! You really are a slut, Cuz.

And I don't like you working late and skipping mail! Don't you have a computer in the office? Ha, ha.

Talking to you like this means a lot to me too. I'll write you again tomorrow night but then you'll owe me one.

Love

Arlene

Steve had to go to San Diego again on Wednesday but he was supposed to be home by dinner. He called me in my office at three o'clock to say they were running late and he wouldn't be home until eleven. "You know how to do the mail now, right?"

"I guess so," I said.

"But?"

"I don't like doing it when you're not there with me."

"Because it makes you horny?"

"It makes me feel funny," she said. "And a little horny too," I admitted.

"So, you can give me a nice blow job when I get home."

"I can give you a nice blow job when you get home even if I don't do the mail," I said.

"Uhmmm," he said and I had to laugh.

"I was thinking..."

"Uh, oh," he teased.

"Stop it."

"What were you thinking?"

"Do you think it would be okay if I called Gloria?"

"It's up to you," he said.

"But tell me what you think."

"I know you've become real good E-mail buddies and you like her a lot."

"But?"

"It's a big step."

"Why?"

"Well, if you call her, then you'll probably give her our number, right?"

"If she asks for it, I guess."

"I don't mind if you call her," I said. "Just be sure you think it through first."

"Thank you."

"Do I still get a nice blow job when I get home?"

"Of course," I whispered.

"Hello," Gloria answered.

"Gloria?" I asked tentatively

"Yes?" Gloria replied.

"It's Arlene. From E-mail?"

"Arlene! Is it really you!"

"Yes it is."

"Is everything okay?"

"Everything is fine. I just thought it would be nice to hear your voice."

"What a nice surprise," Gloria said. "Do I sound like a slut?"

"No," I laughed. "You sound just like I thought you would."

"So do you, Cuz," Gloria replied and we both laughed again. "I just looked at your pictures and was getting ready to write you."

"Well, now you can tell me what you were going to say."

"Just a second," Gloria said and then Arlene heard a muffled voice telling Harry to go upstairs. "I just wanted to chase Harry away so we can have some privacy."

"Did he mind?"

"No. He understands. Now where were we. Oh, yeah, I just looked at your pictures. The bedroom ones."

"And?"

"Very sexy," Gloria chuckled. "Especially the one with your panties and pussy soaked. I assume that was saliva."

"Yes," I said and I felt my face turning red.

"That was hot. It even turned me on," she laughed. "You looked like you were ready to moo."

"I was," I said.

"Does Steve eat you a lot?"

"What's a lot?"

"A couple of times a week?"

"Yes."

"You're a lucky slut," Gloria said. "Harry doesn't do it that often."

"Oh," I said. "We looked at your latest pictures last night and I had to give Steve the erection test."

"Did he pass?"

"Well, it was growing but he said it was from my hand." Gloria laughed and I laughed with her.

"Does he know you're on the phone with me?"

"He's not in yet but I told him I might call you."

"Did he mind?"

"No. He understands that we've gotten friendly. He said it was my decision."

"Harry too when I sent you our number. But they seem to be getting along. He laughs a lot when he reads Steve's mail."

"I can tell that Steve likes him," I agreed.

"Are you dressed?"

"Of course I am," I said. "Why?"

"I thought you might be naked reading your mail," Gloria teased.

"Gloria!" I pouted.

"Well you are a slut," Gloria said.

"You're the slut," I laughed. "I don't flash my pussy in Sears."

"Hey!" Gloria yelled and then we both began laughing. "That was so wild," Gloria said when we stopped. "Are you going to try it?"

"I don't think so," I said.

"Don't say no so fast," Gloria said.

"You're right," I replied.

"You sounded like you were turned on taking pictures in the park."

"What makes you say that?"

"Well, you said you came as soon as Steve touched you, and then you sucked his cock. In a public park!"

"Gloria!"

"You slut! I never sucked a cock in public."

"Well, I never took one up the ass!" We both cracked up and I thought it was amazing that I could talk like this to anyone.

"You're exactly like your mail," Gloria said.

"So are you."

"No one would ever believe I could talk like this to anyone."

"That's just what I was thinking!"

"We're so alike, Cuz. It's amazing."

"It is," I agreed. "It's like we can read each other's minds."

"I feel so close to you. I know part of it is because we're both kind of leading a secret life that nobody knows about, but it's more than that to me."

"I feel the same way," I said.

"Are you going to give me your phone number?"

"If you want it."

"Of course I want it," Gloria said. "Let me get a pen... Okay"

"It's 862-1794."

"God, we're almost neighbors," she said.

"That's what I was thinking."

"And Steve knows you called, right?"

"Yes, why?"

"Harry might mention it to him and I want to make sure it's okay."

"It's fine."

"Is he working late?"

"He's in San Diego and they're running late. He'll be in around eleven."

"Anything special planned for him?"

"What makes you think that!"

"Because I know you," Gloria laughed. "Tell me."

"A nice blow job," I said.

"You slut! You'll wear his cock out!"

"I will not! I better not," I added.

"I seem to like sucking cock so much more since we started with the pictures."

"Me too," I agreed.

"I told you about holding his cum in my mouth?"

"Yes."

"We took a video of me doing it the other night. I held my mouth open for the camera and then I just let it dribble out."

"Wow."

"It made me feel so slutty, and I had to touch myself because I was so wet. Have you ever done anything like that?"

"No," I said after a moments thought. "And we don't have a video camera."

"You'll get one soon," she said. "Trust me."

"We'll see," I laughed. "But I'm learning not to doubt you."

"I'm always right, right?"

"Pretty much," I said.

"When I was looking at your soaking panties picture I kept wondering what you looked like without the blur on your face."

"That's eerie!" I said.

"Why?"

"Because I was thinking the exact same thing about you! What you looked like without the black stripe."

"It must be ESP," she replied.

"It's scary," I said.

"Maybe we were separated at birth," Gloria said and we both laughed.

"I better let you go," I said as I looked at my watch. "Harry must be having a stroke."

"The hell with him," Gloria said. "But I know you have to go put your knee pads on."

"Stop it," I laughed.

"So, when can I call you?"

"Whenever you'd like," I told her.

"I like talking to you better than E-mail," she replied. "I don't have to wait a day for an answer to a question."

"I agree."

"Okay. Thank you so much for calling. It was a nice surprise and... well, I feel it brought us closer."

"Me too."

"Good night, Cuz."

"Good night, Cuz."

I felt good after she hung up and I went to change. I stripped naked then put on a pair of the panties Steve had bought me. I put a short silk robe on and was waiting for him when he came in from the garage. I gave him a big, wet kiss and then I slipped off the robe and knelt down in front of him. His cock was almost hard when I got it out of his pants and I knew I would cum when he did.

I told him about the phone call and giving Gloria our number. He didn't seem to mind at all and I was glad.

12