All Comments on 'Snap Shot'

by M. Millswan

Sort by:
  • 624 Comments (Page 7)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the fourth or fifth time I have read these chapters from your life. I love the way you put me right there with you almost as if I'm looking through the lens myself. I love girls with Cynthia's personality. Straightforward and not ashamed of it. You won't send me your picture years ago but the phone you sent it to got destroyed so I no longer have it. If it's not too much trouble did you please send me a copy of it. Thank you very much.

Sincerely

John 619-343-8967

RicknCenFlRicknCenFlover 1 year ago

Wow! I have posted a number of stories here. Your writing is astonishing. The detail, the expressiveness, the visuals you create. Again... Wow!

NLDomNLDomover 1 year ago

Amazing story well told. The build up was so intense. It took me back to memories of my tween and teen years. So often I've been reminded, if ONLY we had known then what we know now. The flip side of that coin is whether that knowledge would have somehow left the experiences less memorable. I would SO love to see the snapshot of Cynthia. I recognized myself in Jimmie and the flood of emotions he navigated in those overwhelming days with Cynthia. 5 Stars!

stredstredover 1 year ago

WOW, This is one of the top 10 stories, if not the top story I have read on here.

It felt like the reader was in the room the whole time.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is my favorite story on literotica. I love your style, attention to detail and description of details. I've just started writing here and hope to write as well as you do someday.

robert68robert68about 1 year ago

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve read this one over the years. Great story and so well written.

Every time I can’t help but think about how badly I want to see her pictures. Fantastic memories and glad you were able to salvage one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A beautiful story told with wonder, still tender and fresh and heart thumping. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best ever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great ! I lived it with you !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sweet, tender story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

a story that as written seems true. I can see that actually happening. Drew me in forgetting I was reading a story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I read some other comments and simply agree with them. This was a grade “A” story. I thought a little too much of technical detail but they framed the story, so a full 5 stars.

And I too thought it became reality instead of fiction. Thanks for a great read.

Bill S.

Fucko922Fucko92210 months ago

One of the best I've read. Please share the photo

eonjRicheonjRich9 months ago

This is one of the best stories that I have ever read. You have a gift for writing technical stuff but making it interesting and yet weaving in the tenderness and sexiness and love that was evident in the two of them.

I've had two loves in my life. I was dumb to let one go because I was young and stupid. I did not make the same mistake the second time.

This was a superb story.

Thanks for writing it.

MickyDNYMickyDNY7 months ago

Thank you for the best story I’ve read in a long time. A sensibility and sensuality that rarely appear together. Your writing helped me a lot with some personal pain I’m going through. Strange, the places we find succor.

DLW45DLW457 months ago

Absolutely love your work. Brings back early life and rich memories. Thanks for sharing. I would love to see the picture! I have one such photo I cherish as well from early photography days. Black and while, hand held light meter and 200 mm Leica WWII camera and Leitz lens. DLW45

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is the best erotica I've ever read. Just superb writing. Loved how you even summarized everything at the end.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved this story, I grew up with film, it wasn't to be wasted. Today you can shoot thousands of pictures and hours of hi-res video with just your iPhone and spend even more hours deciding what to keep.

WriterPerson314159WriterPerson3141595 months ago

This is really, really good.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Outstanding

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Tremendously authentic. There's a verisimilitude in your stories that the fake stories can never emulate. The richness of every tease breathes life into every paragraph. Thank you for your keen story-telling.

DevilbobyDevilboby2 months ago

A lot of writers here claim their stories are true, but they don't always ring true, whereas yours and particularly this one do have that, what I refer to as the ring of truth. I came across this story purely by accident yesterday but when I started to read particularly from your recollections proper I realised I had read it from years before. Believe me it loses nothing in the retelling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is my favorite all time. It was personal and just great. I don’t know or care if you’re well endorse or not and that doesn’t matter. It was the story of coming of age in such a great way. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userM. Millswan@M. Millswan
843 Followers
Many readers have asked about where to find other stories I have written. Professionally, I write erotica under the pen name: M. Millswan. You can find all of my books, including Snap Shots (with all 3 stories) at www.farlightpress.com. I got my writing career started on Lit...