Socks and Stockings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," I said, my cheeks getting hot.

"Don't worry about it. I don't blame you." She laughed. "Go wait at my car, I'll be out in five minutes."

I grabbed up my stuff and made for the exit just as I heard Julian call from the bathroom.

Once outside I filled my lungs with fresh air. I hadn't noticed just how stuffy the closet was until I got outside. I spotted Tessa's car and inched towards it. The effects of my orgasm were wearing off, thankfully. Hopefully, once I got home, there wouldn't be any after-effects left. I slumped against her car and after a few minutes, Tessa emerged from the house with a bright smile on her face. We dropped into the car and sped away from the house as quickly as possible.

"How did you get out of the house?" I asked, buckling up.

"I told him I would pick up dinner for us." She turned the radio down.

"Good plan," I said.

"I'm full of them," Tessa said with a chuckle. "So did you learn anything?"

"There were some new things. Where did you learn that stuff?"

"Mostly dating other men. I'm not sure how I measure up to Julian's past lovers, but I've never gotten a complaint. He's always satisfied." She stopped at a red-light.

"I don't really know about Bryan. I don't know how I measure up to his other lovers. I've never really thought about asking." I ran my fingers through my hair, suddenly realizing we had never had in-depth conversation about sex.

"How many has he had?" Tessa asked, starting again down the street.

"Two or three, I think." For a second I questioned that notion. But then again why would he have lied?

"Hm, not very many," Tessa said.

"No," I said plainly.

"Hey. I hate to ask but have you ever thought he might be seeing someone behind your back and that's why he doesn't want sex?" She gauged my reaction carefully.

"You know... I trust Bryan, but it's getting to the point that I'd consider almost anything as a reason."

"Yeah... because I don't understand how it could be anything else. You have a fantastic body. You can't be that bad in bed."

"Yeah. I don't know, Tess. I just don't know." Time had flown since we'd left the house and we were already close to work. Downtown was desolate after six p.m. There was barely a car in sight. She pulled into the parking lot and I got out, tugging my bag behind me. She rolled down the passenger window.

"Well... I hope this was worth it," she said.

"It was helpful. Thanks, I guess." We both laughed.

"It was fun. Maybe next time we can have you along for the ride," she giggled and rolled the window back up.

"Unlikely," I said, smiling as I turned back towards my car. She waited until I got in and started my car before she waved and left the parking lot.

"Wow," I said to myself, taking a deep breath. My mind was still reeling from all I had experienced and I backed my car out of the parking lot and headed towards home.