All Comments on 'Socks and Stockings Ch. 03'

by livinglines

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot

This is really hot. It sux that it was all a dream though. I want to read moar! Im going back to read the other chapters and they better just as hot.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
She needs to look at her insecurities

All of her emotions of being so distraught by catching her husband whacking-off. Sure she is probably horny, but has she ever done anything to arouse her husband. Her biggest problem is that she doesn't communicate with the people who love her. If she would have told her husband to fuck her instead of jerking off she wouldn't have so many frustrations.Thanks for the story......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
shes never masterbated???

Why is she so upset that he was whacking off? maybe she needs to examine her issues before freaking out. He wasn't chating on her, she cheated on him....big difference.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 15 years ago
Good story. It has got me thinking.

I still think the the father in law is up to no good. BUT I trust the writer. Well written stroy and good to have you back.

imharmless69imharmless69about 15 years ago
Well done

Very, very well written. I like the slow buildup as Eve struggles with her doubts, her emotions and her desires. Unlike others, I can see why she was upset that her husband was masturbating, because it was very much a betrayal. Her growing attraction to Jack only promises to make this story better.

imharmless69imharmless69about 15 years ago
A continuation

I hit "submit" to quickly before...here's the rest of my comment:

I've just finished reading all three chapters of "Socks and Stockings," as well as "So Wrong But So Right." I loved the pure eroticism and adrenaline of "So Wrong..." but I also like the bit of a back story of "Socks..." although I sense these stories are connected more in theme than in the actual characters.

You've one a very good job of character development and letting the play our naturally. There are some readers here who prefer pure stroke - hell, I do myself sometimes - but don't let them keep you from telling your story your own way. It will only make it better if we finally see Jack and Eve coming together the way we're all hoping they will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wtk

So this stupid slut loses her temper because husband wanks off but is OK with her cheating on husband. Typical mentality of some fucking slut.

Another load of shite from fucked up slut writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous