All Comments on 'Somali Girls For Hispanic Boyz'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So Realistic

That was good, you should turn it into a series. More sex ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Your main character is a bitch, annoying, and unlikeable.

LovableCherryPieLovableCherryPiealmost 11 years ago
No dialogue

The story needs dialogue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The story sucked ass

Why is it that your entire collection of dribble as a whole stinks to high heaven. You are a talentless writer. Reading your baggage is like watching Paula Deen cook authentic french cuisine (it ain't gonna happen). Quantity doesn't mean quality. For the life of me I can't grasp any reason for encouragement. Find another hobby, writing is not your forte mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
relatable...

Up until the last paragraph you put what actually matters no one cares about her family life or religion. That doesn't matter, no dialogue AT ALL and then more pointless info...ALL OF YOUR STORIES ARE LIKE THAT. Its like reading a fucking history book then erotica afterwards..when we are already bored with the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
,,,

damn gurl

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The real title = How Bitch fucks strange men and forgot everything.

The lost of the Somali girls in diaspora. No future no Family just fuck fuck fuck.

we waiting for you when you hit the wall and come back to your roots. the Question is who wants to a Bitch !!!?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2134 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...