Something Fishy Came Along

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary kissed the man with fervor. Their hands were everywhere, in every orifice and open space. His hands caressed the smooth curve of her back, and then the firm peachy swell of her ass. In the throes of her passion she bit his chest, his neck, her hands were in his hair and then, gloriously, they were flat upon his chest as she sat upright and, with a final flourish of aggression, she cried out inaudibly and climaxed over and over. At the same time, the man reached out for Mary's bouncing breasts and made a pitiful attempt to kiss them as his climax thundered along the shaft of his cock and his semen gushed out of him and into Mary's spent cunt.

When they both had come, Mary collapsed onto the man and sighed happily. She was so engrossed with the happy feeling of her orgasm subsiding that she did not notice the man's cock sliding out of her. It was only when she felt rough scales against her thighs that she looked down and saw the tail had reappeared and the cock was gone.

"What's happening?" Mary asked in surprise.

"It's not a permanent transition" he explained. "Now we are done, I'm returning to my normal self." Mary slid off the man and looked at his fishy self.

"I thought because you loved me that you might stay a man forever."

"Well, that would be true, except, well, I don't love you."

Mary looked at the man aghast.

"What do you mean. You said you had loved me forever!"

The man raised his upper body off the floor and lowered his eyes to the floor.

"I know" he said sheepishly. "But, that's not exactly true. You see, I don't even know you, do I, so how can I love you?"

Mary was stunned.

"You mean you have just used me? Used me to breed more of you're freaky self?"

The man shrugged.

"Sorry. But if you're willing to sleep with someone you hardly know minutes after being introduced, well, there are sometimes consequences."

"You bastard!" Mary bellowed. "I thought you liked me?"

"I do, Mary. Really. But I don't love you."

With this the man began to crawl back to the water. Mary watched astounded, unable to believe she had been duped and used in this way.

"I'll see you again, if what I hope has happened is successful. And thanks for the sex. It was a truly amazing experience." And with a sly wink he slid into the water and was gone.

Mary stood alone on the beach. She didn't know if she should laugh or cry. She could not believe she had been duped this way. He had planned it all along. Mary prayed she had not been impregnated by her fishy lover. Who would believe her if she had to explain who the father was? Quickly she got dressed and crawled back onto the rocks, heading for the beach and away from the man forever. Then she realized she still did not know his name! Still, he had been right about the sex. It had been, despite everything, a truly amazing experience.

12