Sophie's 'Poke-Her' Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Josh raised Tyler's bet just enough to tempt Ben to raise it again Sophie was in heaven and being driven further into ecstasy as she was being fucked ruthlessly by his two workmates cocks. She had always wanted to have a threesome and now she was, and being recklessly used while her boyfriend sat playing poker inside the house, and she loved it.

Groaning and moaning Sophie tried her best to keep her senses but the pleasure was too strong. Her hand jacked furiously on Paul's dick as it roughly plowed into her mouth and she slammed her ass back, impaling her pussy on Steve's dick as he thrust forward harshly. Josh was oblivious to it all as he played to win money for her surprise.

As Tyler and Ben slapped the table when he revealed his hand and complained verbally about him cheating, Sophie tried to scream in pure ecstasy, reaching heights of pleasure she never even knew existed.

Josh played on with his workmates and so did his girlfriend.

Sophie would have screamed in ecstatic pleasure as both of the hard cocks slammed back and forth in and out of her hot body.

Josh's co-workers had settled not only into a rhythm with her, pumping their dicks into her faster and harder in time with her thrusts back onto Steve's cock and sliding her mouth down as Paul thrust forward, but they had also settled into a rhythm with each other. When Sophie slid her mouth up the length of Paul's dick and he pulled back, Sophie thrust her ass backwards to meet Steve's dick thrusting hard forward, then when Steve pulled back and Sophie moved forward to slide her mouth down Paul's dick, Paul thrust forward again. And so the perfectly rhythmic fucking in unison continued, but they were all moving faster and faster, fucking harder and harder as Sophie was fucked higher and higher into heaven.

"Damn man Josh sure does have a hot fucking girlfriend, her tight pussy's milking my dick man!" Steve exclaimed to Paul over Sophie.

"Fuck, she's the best cocksucker I've ever met too." Paul groaned, "I think she's trying to suck my balls out of my dick!"

Sophie's head was too hazed up with the intense pleasure she was feeling from the hard fucking her mouth and pussy was receiving.

She thought that she was moaning and groaning around Paul's dick as it continuously pumped in and out of her mouth. She felt unbelievable; she couldn't have described how good it felt having both rock hard cocks sliding in and out of her at the same time.


"I can't wait to cum inside this hot bitch!" Steve said loudly as he once again sheathed his dick hard into her pussy from behind, his hands gripping tightly to her large tits, squeezing and mauling them through her skimpy black maids outfit. "She's so horny I think she'd do anything we said."

Sophie managed to hear those words amidst her moans, slurps and their groaning, and of course the dense fog of ecstasy in her mind, but she thought that she agreed with Steve, with how good she felt at that moment while being serviced by two very willing cocks, she thought she would literally do ANYTHING they asked. She fucked back and sucked harder and faster, forcing them both to match her pace as their words turned her on even more.

"Whoa!" Paul exclaimed this time as Sophie's eyes staring up at him took on a deeper glaze of lust and she literally fucked her face on his dick; her other hand had now joined the other for support and she was sucking Paul's dick by ramming her face all the way down his meaty rod. "It looks like she's desperate to swallow my cum…and…I think…I'm not far….off!"

Paul reached forward and grasped her pretty head by both hands, roughly pulling her face down onto his dick and then pushing her back up its length again, fucking her face as hard and fast as he could. His dick rammed hard into her throat and Sophie gagged around his cock slightly but Paul didn't slow down at all.

Steve continued to mash her tits roughly, pushing them together and pinching her nipples through the silk outfit. His dick pistoned quickly in and out of her now very sensitive pussy, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm with each powerful stroke, her tight ass slamming hard against him as he repeatedly drove his dick to the hilt inside her.

Sophie's ears were now not only full of the sounds and slurps of the threesomes illicit fuck, but with the constant moans of pleasure and groans between clenched teeth of the two guys she was 'entertaining' for Josh. Thinking of her boyfriend as usual pushed Sophie that much closer to the edge that she began to feel the first flutters of her growing orgasm flow through her belly.

Her head was filled still with that cotton wool feel of complete ecstasy, but she still heard their lewd words of pleasure and encouragement.

"Yeah, suck my dick Sophie!"

"Fuck, oh man, yeah bitch keep fucking yourself on my dick!"

"Oh girl your mouth is so hot!"

"I'm gonna cum in your pussy baby, I'm gonna knock you up real good!"

"I want you to suck all of my cum out of my balls baby! Yeah your such a slut!"

"I hope you like fucking Miss Harper cause I'm gonna nail you till I fill this tight pussy of yours full of my cum!"

"Damn Josh your girls the best man!"

"I hope Josh likes his girlfriend full of cum."

That was all Sophie could take, the relentless pounding had only been going on for the last 20 minutes but Sophie's body felt weak and completely fucked out, she could hardly hold herself up on all fours, but the lust gave her strength.

But as she listened to Steve and Paul as they fucked her, and as they both ruthlessly fucked and used both ends of her body for their own pleasure, she couldn't take anymore.

Suddenly, like a firework exploding in the sky, Sophie's orgasm burst through her body unexpectedly, she had felt it growing but she hadn't realised it had grew s much she was so tired. But when her orgasm came, all weariness left her and she screamed loudly, which came out more of a very loud groan because of Paul's dick in her mouth and her entire body shook as convulsion after convulsion ran through her.

She felt so good! She would have pulled her mouth from Paul's member just so she could scream in pleasure but her boyfriend's workmate still held tightly to her head and was fucking her face mercilessly as he too was about to cum. Steve was also pounding away at her pussy like this would be his last ever fuck and he intended to give it his all, his hands now tightly holding her waist as he drove his dick so hard into her that if Sophie could've thought straight she would've thought he was trying to meet Paul's dick halfway.

Her orgasm racked through her and Sophie convulsed until finally after an eternity she fell heavily on both of the cocks buried within her, unable to support herself any longer as the last of her strength left her well used body, the only thing holding her up were the two insanely hard dicks buried deep within her and the two guys hands holding tightly to her, one on her pretty blonde head, her ponytail falling down her slim back, while the other held tightly on to her slim black clad waist.

Just as Sophie's orgasm subsided and she fell limply, held up only because of the hard cocks she was impaled on, another orgasm was about to tear through her, this one more intense than the last as the torrent of cum came shooting into her from both cocks buried to their hilts within her once again convulsing sexy body.

Paul continued to thrust his hard, aching cock back into the blonde beauty's mouth once again. Pumping his dick hard and fast in and out of her mouth, watching her dark red lips glide up and down his entire 8 inch length, seeing the glistening shine of her saliva all along his shaft, looking deep into her eyes as he continuously fed his dick deep into her mouth and throat and knowing that this was his workmates girlfriend, pushed him completely over the edge and with one final thrust, Paul pulled Sophie's face hard on to his dick just as her body finally stopped convulsing from her own intense orgasm and she fell completely limp with his dick buried deep in her tight, hot throat. And then, he came.

Glob after humungous glob of sticky white cum burst free from his balls and shot straight out of his dick, straight down the blonde girlfriends throat. He could feel her throat as it contracted continuously as she tried desperately to swallow his entire load. Once again the throws of an orgasm ran through the young woman impaled by two dicks and she shook with an orgasm even more intense than the last one.

Paul grunted as he emptied his balls down her throat and couldn't help but smile as not even one drop of his cum came out of her hot mouth.

Steve grunted hard as he thrust the last few times roughly and then buried his dick deep into the blonde beauty's tight pussy.

Immediately he growled that he was cumming and his cock shot the first heavy load of his cum deep in to her unprotected pussy. His 7-inch dick was buried to the hilt as he dumped his entire load in to her, hearing her moan and groan around Paul's dick as she came yet again with a stronger orgasm than before and Paul obviously came just as hard in her mouth.

His workmates girlfriends pussy convulsed and sucked at all of his cum as it fired deep inside her, filling her pussy and her unprotected womb. He loved the thought that he had just shot all of his cum deep into Josh's hot girlfriend after fucking her ruthlessly, knowing she loved every second and inch of it.

He grinned at the well-fucked beauty, still dressed in her black maids outfit, with her black heels on and her hair falling down her slim back in that cute pony tail. She was the best fuck he had ever had.

Feeling the cum shoot out and coat both ends of her at once, filling both ends of her, brought Sophie to her biggest orgasm ever, she came so hard that the only things she was aware of were the dicks in her body, the cum filling her and how fucking good she felt.

Swallowing quickly all of the cum that was continuously filling her mouth, Sophie felt the cum filling her pussy and coating her womb.

Gulp after gulp she swallowed in both her mouth and pussy. She had never felt so full of cum in her entire life as both of her boyfriend's workmates pumped load after load after big load of hot, sticky, salty, white cum deep within her body, and she was in a complete state of euphoria.

Groaning wildly, rolling her eyes and swallowing hard Sophie wasn't even aware of the two guys' own groaning and moaning as they unloaded their heavy loads into her very willing and cum-hungry body.

After an eternity both cocks finally began to slow and finally stop shooting cum into her and her own cum-induced orgasm subsided, and both guys reluctantly pulled their dicks from inside her.

Sophie was completely used and completely fucked out, all of her strength used in the incredible fuck session she had just took part in, so when both guys released her and withdrew their now softening dicks, Sophie just slumped down on to the lounger in a euphoric daze. She had never been so full, so thoroughly fucked and so full of cum in her entire life.

As the two guys slumped on to the other two loungers on the patio to rest, Sophie mumbled in her daze of pleasure. She just needed to rest.

Josh couldn't believe it, just when he thought that he had the game won, Tyler had come on to a lucky streak, and Ben's luck wasn't too bad either, he couldn't believe it.

Figuring he had to concentrate completely on the game, he put any thoughts of anything else out of his mind.

As Josh concentrated on the poker game completely, he was totally unaware that right then Sophie was taking the heavy loads of cum from his two workmates in both her throat, which she swallowed quickly, and in her pussy, which shot straight into her unprotected womb.

He didn't see as the cards were dealt Sophie's intense orgasm, her mouth and pussy full not only of hard cock, but of ever-increasing amounts of his friend's cum.

He hadn't seen her get the life fucked out of her so hard that she had had multiple orgasms, and he certainly didn't see the three of them collapse after the two guys had unloaded what had to have been a ton of cum between them and his hot blonde girlfriend had taken every last drop.

As he continued to play the game, concentrating hard, Sophie lay crumpled on the lounger chair out in the back yard, in her black silk maids outfit, resting from the most glorious orgasm she had ever had in her life, better than he had ever given her. It had been her fantasy and she had truly enjoyed every last second of it.

Sophie stretched herself out on the white lounger, arching her back to push her wondrous tits out farther. She felt amazingly content; her face was beaming with a very contented smile and her eyes shone from the happiness she felt inside. She had finally got laid in a threesome, but she had done it behind Josh's back and that made it even hotter. She could still feel the thick globs of cum deep inside her pussy and the salty taste in her mouth made her purr lightly as she remembered the taste of Paul's thick cum as it filled her welcoming mouth and ran down her hot throat.

The weakness from her intense orgasm was wearing off, but every part of her body still tingled and she knew that if she tried to walk that she wouldn't even be able to make two steps before her legs would give way, so she just lay there smiling.

The two guys who had taken her and given her that amazing orgasm were both lying to either side of her on the other two loungers. She smiled happily as she recalled all of the sensations of being completely filled with cockmeat. She had wanted this for so long and finally she had had it.

Paul sat up on the edge of his lounger and began to zip up his pants while Steve followed him but a lot more slowly.

Watching the two guys dress she noticed Paul's dick was semi hard again and it brought back her memories even more vividly and Sophie moaned lightly, Oh it had felt so good!

"I think you like being fucked by two guys, don't you Sophie?" Paul asked her smugly.

She answered him by a playful smile.

"Yeah well I won't forget that tight ass in a while." Steve said as he slowly stood, and she turned that playful smile on him.

"I don't think she will either." Paul said again to her and her smile returned to him. "You should have felt how hot her mouth was man, she is the best damn cocksucker I've ever met! She swallowed all of my cum!" He said over to Steve as he finished zipping up.

"Yeah well man, you should have felt how tight her pussy was!" Steve replied a lot more energetically, "It felt so good to cum in her pussy man, especially without a condom on! I think I might've knocked her up real good. And her tits…" He whistled as he grinned

They both laughed and Sophie smiled, all of this talk about taking her, without them even paying attention to her, made her feel so used, so hot and so incredibly horny. Her smiled deepened as she got an idea; the threesome had felt too good to let the feelings go so soon.

Reaching up she grabbed hold of the top of the lounger with her right hand, while she roughly grabbed her left tit with her other hand, squeezing hard and she moaned lightly, she was so hot and horny.

"Say, can the hostess be of any more service tonight?" She asked teasingly with her best playful look on her pretty face.

They both turned to her, but it was Paul who spoke.

"Are you still wanting more action?" He asked, smug and surprised at the same time. "Are you a nymphomaniac or something?"

Her smile deepened as she gently bit her lower lip.

"Well, I just thought that you had a blowjob and Steve here fucked me, so, maybe you would want to, you know, change places." She made it sound only half question.

"Whoa, you're serious?" Steve said sounding and gaped at Paul when she smiled and nodded

"Damn Sophie, you really are a slut aren't you!" Paul said smugly and smiled lustfully when she once again took her lower lip in her mouth and nodded, squeezing her big tit slightly.

Paul shook his head in wonder and then he looked down at her still smiling playfully and playing with herself.

"Hey man, I don't care if you don't want to but I ain't missing getting my dick sucked by Josh's horny girl man." Steve said and moved closer to her unzipping his pants.

As Steve came close to Sophie, she kept her eyes on Paul as she reached out with her left hand and took hold of Steve's dick, guiding it slowly to her opening mouth, until she wrapped her lips around the head of his dick and slowly bobbed her head down the shaft and then slowly back up again, gently brushing her tongue around its length.

Her eyes never left Paul, who just stood staring at her as she continued to gently suck on his friend's dick.

"Oh fuck! You're right man she has got a hot mouth!" Steve groaned as Sophie continued to work his dick in and out of her mouth, her dark red lips wrapped tightly around the shaft.

Watching Paul watch her as she sucked Steve's dick turned Sophie on even more and her grip tightened on the top of the lounger. After a few more sucks, Sophie slid her mouth slowly from Steve's dick but continued to pump her fist slowly up and down his dick.

"So are you going to join in?" Sophie asked hornily, but Paul stood looking at her, not moving at all. "Come on Paul, I want you to fuck me! I want you to fuck me while I suck Steve's cock!"

This time he moved. He smiled deeply and walked to the end of the lounger she was lying on. Sophie smiled before returning her mouth to work on Steve's cock as Paul unzipped his pants once more to reveal his hard dick again.

"I like a girl who asks!" Was all he said before lining his dick up with her pussy and pushing his entire length deep into her.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!" Sophie moaned around Steve's dick and rolled her eyes rolling up into her head as she once again felt herself full of two cocks. She didn't know how she was going to make do with one cock from now on, but as Paul held tightly to her thighs and began pistoning his dick into her as fast as he could and she continued to feed Steve's dick into her mouth with his one hand full of her blonde hair, guiding her head onto his dick, she forgot any thought of anything except that she wanted to fuck, and she intended to be fucked!

Paul rammed his dick home into Josh's hot blonde girlfriend fucking her for all he was worth, although he still remained calm, after all, he wanted to perform his best, but being offered the chance to have sex with such a beautiful girl, well, he couldn't just pass that up.

So his dick continued to fill Sophie's hot pussy as it stretched around his dick, squeezing and massaging his dick as it slipped in and out of her.

"Oh fuck!" He groaned, "Yeah Sophie you little slut, I'm going to fuck you hard baby! You love my dick in your pussy! Fuck, Josh is a lucky bastard!"

Sophie groaned loudly before Steve pulled her head back down onto his dick.

Paul couldn't believe that she had wanted more after the two of them had just ruthlessly fucked her from both ends of her body, and now she was again.

He tightened his grip on her smooth thighs as his dick disappeared once again under the hem of her short dress and deep into her horny pussy.

If she wanted to be fucked, then he was very willing to fuck her, and he was going to make sure that she was filled by another load of cum.

Steve roughly pulled Josh's girlfriend's head back down onto his hard dick and continued fucking her face as she rapidly jacked at his dick with her hand and sucked hard with her mouth. Her eternity ring gleamed in the light that spilled from the kitchen window as it glided rapidly up and down his dick.

He couldn't believe that she was such a good cocksucker, but then again, she had been the best lay he had ever had, so it stood to reason that she could suck dick well too.