Sorority Pledge Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although the girls were all on the same floor of the house their starting positions were not exactly equal. Harmony had been left in the bath tub of Michelle's en-suite bathroom, Lindsay was left in Taylor's wardrobe, Cassie was in a kind of low cupboard under Ashley's bed, although the cupboard had been left open. Heather was left in the kitchen cupboard where the hoover usually lived, although again the door of the cupboard was left open. The other 3 had it much easier though, Amy was on the floor just inside the door of one of the rooms closest to the stairs, Britney was on the bed of the room opposite and Tiphany was on the sofa of the floor's lounge room. The way they were all bound it was clear they would all have to crawl on their knees and elbows meaning their head's would be out in front, so they would have to be careful not to go too fast so not to hurt themselves if they banged into anything.

Amy narrowly beat Britney into the hall way with Tiphany not far behind. Amy was also first to the stairs and she sat and shuffled down on her backside. Tiphany was second down with Britney just behind. A couple of minutes later Heather reached the stairs followed a couple of minutes later by Lindsay. Although Lindsay had as difficult a time as anyone, because she was taller and stronger than the other's she could make up some of the disadvantage she started with.

Cassie and Harmony were last at this stage, Cassie approaching the top of the stairs right in front of Harmony. As Cassie reached the stairs her third year stood in front of her, stopping her and pointed to Rachel signalling what she was doing, with a laugh. With Cassie stopped right in front of her Harmony's face bumped into her and as she was behind her face went straight into the girl in front's ass. Rachel grabbed Harmony's head and rubbed her face into Cassie's ass crack with a laugh. Cassie's laughing third year stepped aside, letting her start down the stairs and a few seconds later a red faced Harmony also started down.

All the girls quickly got from the second floor to the first floor as these stairs were very near each other. Finding the way between the first floor and ground floor was more difficult and by the time they reached the ground floor it looked like only Britney, Amy or Tiphany could win the challenge, although Lindsay was fourth down the stairs and was gaining on the others. Heather was fifth, comfortably clear of Cassie and Harmony who were still the last two.

Amy slid down the steps to the basement just ahead of Britney, Tiphany had got lost on the ground floor and although Lindsay had seriously gained on the other two it looked like she wouldn't have enough time to catch up before Amy reached the finish line.

Ashley and Taylor took up positions at either end of the finish line so they could judge a winner if it was close. Amy got to the finishing barrier a couple of seconds before Britney with Lindsay right behind too. The girls knew they had to climb over the barrier and as soon as they landed on the crash mat on the other side they would have finished, but whilst crawling on knees and elbows with their wrists and ankles cuffed getting over the barrier was tricky. As Amy and Britney were attempting to climb the barrier Lindsay also reached it, with the girls blindfolded they didn't know if anyone else had finished, neither did they know that they were now in a line less than 3 feet away from each other.

Amy got her arms over first onto the mat, but she was struggling to get the rest of her body over the barrier, as the blonde struggled the red headed Britney also got her arms over and as she tilted forward her momentum sent her large bottom forward causing her to somersault over the barrier to win the challenge.

Lindsay and Amy got over the barrier at practically the same time and as Lindsay landed on her back Amy toppled over in third, landing on top of her.

The watching girls laughed at Amy's landing as Ashley helped Britney up, removing her blindfold and holding her still cuffed arms up in victory. Eventually Amy was helped off of Lindsay and all three were uncuffed. The three of them were sent to sit down and watch the others finish.

Lindsay was devastated to have got so close to escaping the torment she was being put through just to fail by a couple of seconds, but as Ashley explained that the others only had nine minutes left to avoid punishment the taller girl was also relieved that she had already finished.

A couple of minutes later Heather rolled over the barrier to finish, followed a minute later by a very frustrated Tiphany, who had finally found the basement stairs, but had gone from second down to fifth in the process.

As both girls were uncuffed and their blindfolds were removed they were relieved to hear that they weren't last and even more relieved when they found out they had come within about five minutes of missing the time limit.

With just 3 minutes left Cassie reached the top of the stairs, as she crawled in the direction of the barrier time was swiftly running out. Harmony reached the top of the stairs with just 90 seconds left, Harmony knew she was struggling, so she hurriedly slid down the stairs. She lost her balance and went head over heels down the last four steps landing on the crash mat at the bottom.

Harmony got straight back onto her knees and elbows and moved as fast as she could towards the barrier. In front of her Cassie made it onto the barrier and flopped over the finish line with just 35 seconds to spare.

Harmony reached the barrier and managed to scramble over it and landed with just 2 seconds left on the clock. She just lay there out of breath, she hoped she hadn't missed the time limit, she hoped she hadn't finished last as either would mean a punishment and she knew whatever it was it would not be nice.

As Cassie and Harmony lay on the mat, flat on their backs they heard a voice they recognised as Ashley's,

"Well done girls, eventually you all finished the challenge, some of you a lot quicker than others!" this caused a giggle from the on looking sisters,

"For those of you who took their time finishing I would like to congratulate Britney again for winning. Britney you will be officially initiated at 8 o'clock."

At hearing this Harmony actually felt relieved, although she still hadn't gained her sisterhood, at least she wouldn't have to spend another night between Britney's ass cheeks getting constantly blasted by farts from the big bottomed girl.

Ashley continued,

"Two of you came very close to the time limit, Cassie and Harmony, Cassie you finished with 35 seconds left and Harmony you finished with," she paused for a few seconds to build the tension,

"2 seconds to spare, so although you beat the time limit, you finished last, so you still get the punishment!" she smiled cruelly.

Harmony was now dreading the rest of the day, she knew she was going to suffer a punishment and she thought it was inevitable that she would be used during Britney's initiation too.

"The six of you who haven't earned your sisterhood will now go and collect up all the gym mats and stack them in the equipment cupboard, while they are doing that the sisters each get to right down what they think Harmony's punishment should be, each girl will place the paper with their suggestion in this box," she held up a box,

"and I will then read through the suggestions and choose at least one that Harmony will receive." Explained Ashley,

As usual all the actual work of moving the mats was done by Lindsay, Cassie and Harmony, with Heather Tiphany and Amy sat with Michelle watching and chatting.

When everyone had reassembled in the meeting room just before 6pm Ashley was smiling, she loved all the nasty suggestions the girls had made and was looking forward to making Harmony do at least two of them.

Whilst she was sorting through the suggestions Ashley had sent Taylor to phone a local restaurant and order food to be delivered at 7pm as they would not have time now to have the potential pledges cook dinner before Britney's initiation, this meant they had enough time to have some fun with Harmony.

Ashley had had the room re-organised, Harmony was instructed to stand in the middle of the room, in front of her were 15 sorority sisters, to her left were her 5 fellow potential pledges and to her right were Ashley, Michelle, Taylor and as she wasn't now a sister or a potential, Britney. This all meant she was in full view of the 24 girls that were present.

"Well girls you've come up with some really creative and kinky idea's for Harmony's punishment. Lots of you have suggested she lick pussy or ass! the word strap-on came up more than once! And those were some of the less kinky ideas!" laughed Ashley.

"However I've picked an idea to start with, I'm not sure which of you suggested this but I think we're all going to find it amusing!" she laughed.

Ashley walked to the middle of the room in front of Harmony and facing the sorority sisters, the 15 sisters were sat in one long line and Ashley counted along the line to work out who was sat right in the middle. Harmony would have been extra concerned if she had realised this was what Ashley was doing as the girl in the middle was Cindy.

"Okay Harmony, first take off everything you're wearing, put it in a pile on the floor and stand right there." Ashley directed as she stepped to the side.

Harmony did as she was told and moved a couple of feet forward and stood naked in the spot Ashley had pointed to. As she stood there she realised she was stood about 10 feet from the sisters and was exactly opposite a smiling Cindy. She suddenly blushed when she realised she was stood in full view of 24 girls completely naked, as well as the embarrassment of her situation she was a bit shocked at how long it had taken it to sink in that she was naked in public. Some of the girls had seen her nude before and it wasn't like they let her wear much around the house, in fact she only wore sandals, her name badge and robe a lot of the time, but still she felt she should have reacted quicker.

Ashley's voice snapped her out of her thoughts,

"Now Harmony your first punishment is that you will stand there and masturbate for us all to watch! Now I know a slut like you must be desperate to cum after all the pussy you've tasted in the last couple of days so you'll probably enjoy this, but you have to look straight ahead, right at Cindy and you must keep your eyes open at all times! Michelle will stand by you and will slap you on the arm anytime you close your eyes and once you've finished you will be spanked, you will receive a number of spanks equal to the amount of times you closed your eyes. So if you obey and keep your eyes open and fixed on Cindy the whole time we won't spank you at all!" explained Ashley.

As she finished the other girls all cheered and Cindy broke into an evil smile, she was really going to enjoy this.

Harmony was mortified at what she was being ordered to do, she was sure that with all those girls watching she wouldn't be able to have an orgasm and the fact that she had to do this looking straight at that evil bitch Cindy made it even worse.

"Okay Harmony, it's time to start!" instructed Ashley.

Harmony didn't want to do this but she knew things would get so much worse if she disobeyed and that she may well be thrown out of the sorority and therefore have to drop out of University too.

She looked straight at Cindy as instructed and as the cruel girl licked her lips mockingly Harmony reached her right hand down and gently stroked her own outer lips. She stroked just inside her pussy trying to get herself wet, it take a couple of minutes but eventually she began to get a little lubrication so plunged two fingers deeper inside. She was finally beginning to feel a little turned on but her mood was broken as she felt a tap on the shoulder,

"Eyes open!" giggled Michelle,

Harmony focused on Cindy again and tried to recover the brief excitement she had managed, again after a couple of minutes she moaned with excitement and again she felt a tap on the shoulder,

"Eyes! Giggled Michelle again.

The same thing happened twice more with Harmony losing her concentration and involuntarily closing her eyes just as she started to get into it and because her arousal was forced to begin with she had to start from practically nothing again. The fact that the girls were cheering her on and mocking her as she did it wasn't helping her either.

"Okay Harmony, as you clearly can't do this on your own I'm going to give you some help," Ashley said with a smile,

Harmony was surprised to hear Ashley's voice coming from by the potential pledges and as she looked over she saw the sorority president gently push Heather forward towards her. She watched in shock as Heather moved to her side and then she felt a hand on the back of her head turn her back to face Cindy,

"That's 5!" laughed Michelle.

As Harmony started to stroke herself again whilst looking at a giggling Cindy, suddenly her hand was moved away from her pussy by Michelle and replaced by two of Heather's fingers plunging into her. Michelle brought Harmony's hand up to her mouth and made her suck her own fingers clean as Heather added a third finger.

As Heather probed away with her three fingers inserted in Harmony it quickly had the desired effect and much to her shame within five minutes Harmony had a shrieking orgasm in front of 24 other women.

Heather drew out her slimy fingers as an out of breath Harmony collapsed onto the floor. Heather held up her fingers in front of Harmony's face and said,

"Open wide!" with a laugh.

Harmony noticed Cindy beaming with delight as Heather's fingers entered her mouth and she was forced to suck her own juices from them. It wasn't an unpleasant taste or anything, it was being forced to do this degrading act after the other girl had violated her and brought her to an unwilling orgasm in front of everyone which made it so awful.

"Well done Heather!" said a smiling Ashley,

"and Harmony you seemed to enjoy yourself," she added knowing it would just add to Harmony's humiliation, especially as it was barely true.

Harmony had shut her eyes three more times whilst Heather had been fingering her so now she was ordered to bend over, Michelle went to the store room and returned with a paddle.

"Let's have some fun with this," started Ashley,

"she gets 8 spanks and as Scarla's not back from the beach yet there are 8 of you that were potential pledges at the start of the week, so you each get to spank her once." She declared.

"Oh and girls, if any of you go easy on her you will get 8 spanks with the paddle too." Added the sorority president.

Of course Cindy and Rebecca leapt from their seats and were first in line to spank Harmony, Cindy took the paddle and stood behind Harmony,

"I'm going to really enjoy this!" she said with a cruel little laugh.

She took a step back, lined up the paddle behind Harmony's left ass cheek, pulled it back as far as her arms could reach and stepped forward bringing it forward and down on Harmony's ass as hard as she could. As the paddle connected viciously Harmony squealed and fell forward onto the floor.

The other girls applauded Cindy as she walked back and happily hugged Rebecca.

It was Rebecca's turn next and she lined up the paddle in the same way Cindy had before her, only she lined up to whack Harmony's right ass cheek. Before she stepped back she told Harmony,

"It's a shame I only get to do this once, because it's going to be so fun!"

Rebecca waited until she had stopped giggling after she had spoken to Harmony, before stepping back and holding the paddle as far back as possible. She stepped forward and slammed the paddle onto Harmony's ass laughing cruelly as she did so.

Again Harmony squealed and fell to the floor. Every time the paddle struck her ass the watching girls cheered and applauded, further adding to Harmony's embarrassment. Lindsay was up next and although she didn't particularly want to hurt Harmony she still put a lot into her spank to Harmony's right ass cheek which was again greeted with an in pained squeal followed by Harmony collapsing to the floor.

The next two were Britney and Heather who both put everything into their shots to Harmony's left ass cheek and then Tiphany followed with a painful whack to the right ass cheek.

Michelle had deliberately lined the girls up with the most vicious or strongest girls first and the weakest or least cruel girls last. She knew Amy wasn't very strong and Cassie liked Harmony so their strikes would be the least forceful, but she figured after the girl's ass cheeks had already been turned red by the first 6 girls that even these more gentle shots would be quite painful.

Amy stepped forward bringing the paddle down as hard as she could, again Harmony yelped but for the first time she just leapt forward rather than falling to the floor. Cassie was last up, she did try to put some power into it as she didn't want to suffer 8 spanks herself, she did make Harmony yelp even if she couldn't make her fall down and she seemed to have done enough to avoid the painful and humiliating punishment herself.

"Well done girls, you've certainly turned that cute little ass of hers red!" laughed Ashley.

Lindsay was sent upstairs to fetch two bags of ice, as much as the paddling was supposed to hurt it was equally about humiliating Harmony and Ashley didn't want her in too much pain over the next few days as they still had plenty to do to her if she failed to earn initiation soon.

When Lindsay returned the ice bags were put on a chair and Harmony was ordered to sit on them. Ashley announced that Harmony's punishment was finished and that there was just enough time to get Britney moved into her new room before she got ready for her initiation ceremony.

Taylor was sent to get clothes for Harmony, Lindsay, Britney, Amy and Tiphany so they could go and fetch Britney's stuff and Cassie and Heather were sent to do various tasks around the sorority house. The sorority sisters were told to be back in the meeting room at 8pm and that food would be arriving at 7pm and would be served in the party room.

Taylor threw the clothes to the 5 potential pledges and they all quickly dressed there in front of the watching sorority president and vice presidents. They all hurried out to the sorority's parking area and climbed into the same jeep they had used before to collect Scarla's stuff. Michelle drove and was joined in the front by Britney, the other 4 were sat in the back.

Within 5 minutes they were climbing out of the jeep and hurrying into Britney's dorm room. As usual Lindsay and Harmony were ordered to do all the actual work whilst the other girls stood and chatted. It didn't take long as all the potentials had only spent a few hours in dorms before moving to the sorority house. As they were short on time Michelle didn't even mess with either girl, just finishing everything as quickly as possible, without doing any work herself of course!

As they loaded the last of Britney's stuff into the jeep it was clear that this time there were enough seats this time as Britney's stuff took up significantly less room than Scarla's. Amy still saw a chance for a little fun though, she suggested that Lindsay take the seat in the back surrounded by bags and then jumped in herself to the inside of the three person seat behind the driver. Tiphany realising what she was thinking sent Harmony in next before following her in. This meant Harmony was stuck between Amy and Tiphany and as soon as the jeep started moving they each shoved a hand up Harmony's top and under her bra. Both girls teased and tweaked Harmony's nipples, sometimes rubbing them gently to cause her to moan in pleasure and sometimes twisting them painfully causing her to give a little yelp.

123456...8