Sorry Dear, Cocksucking is a Must

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm feeling content and relaxed. "Before you get into bed, turn off the overhead light. I get under the sheet and blanket, then lift it up to welcome her in beside me.

She snuggles in and kisses my cheek and whispers, "Thanks, Blake. That was amazing."

I kiss her back and reply, "You are amazing."

"Well, Blake, I want to be the perfect girlfriend for you. Just ask me anything. I feel so lucky that you want to be with me." My mind starts to fantasize the possibilities. Natalie is a keeper. She might even be THE one.

"Natalie, we will do great. Now let's spoon."

My favorite sleeping position with a woman is laying on our sides with me behind and my cock nestled up against the crack of her ass. If I wake in the night, it calms me to grope her breasts to help fall back to sleep. Natalie turns and I take my position behind her and kiss her shoulder. Her very feminine body feels wonderful to hold. The room is dark except for the light from the bathroom that illuminates her golden hair that smells of flowers. I shift my hips to fit my cock along the crack of her sweet ass. She reaches back and gives my ass a pull of acceptance. Life is good and I feel like a king as I fall into a deep sleep.

Sometime later, when I don't know, I feel a mouth wrapped around my cock. There is enough light from the bathroom to see a lump under the blanket at my waist. Holy shit, it's Natalie sucking my cock. I'll just let her do her thing. She's cupping my balls and licking the staff. Good girl. Her lips are kissing the head so reverently. I feel the throb of a stiff erection. Ahh, she's stroking the shaft like she knows what to do. A beautiful girl like her must have jerked off lots of boys in the back seat of their father's car back in the day. Fuck, I'm so stiff she must know I'm awake. Let me remove the covers and get a good show.

I pull the covers off. She takes my cock out of her mouth, smiles a gorgeous smile and wraps her perfect lips around it again without saying a word. Holy fuck, she still has her classy pearl necklace on. How horny is that? I sit up and put two pillows behind my back to get a great view of the erotic action. I wonder what her girlfriend taught her about blowjobs. Great she's shifting to lying prone between my legs. That is my favorite position since the woman's tongue licks the sensitive underside of the head of my cock. Like a pro, she pulls her golden hair back to let me see her taking my dick into her mouth. She bobs her head up and down deliciously. Watching my cock disappear into her mouth and then back out again is so fucking erotic. I have a huge urge to put my hand on her head but fight it. Best to let her find her own way. She releases my cock and with a broad pink tongue, licks the shaft all over like a big ice cream cone. That makes me think of the big load of cum she is going to eat soon.

With a sly smile, holding the shaft in one hand, she dips her face lower and that broad, wet, hot tongue licks my super-sensitive ball-sack. I moan into the half-lit room. Bless her girlfriend who must be a guru cocksucker. The slurping sounds of her tongue on my nuts is crazy-making. I moan and pant in sheer ecstasy. My lust meter goes into the red zone. I need to fucking cum.

I say firmly, "Suck my cock. You are making me crazy." She gobbles my knob in a heartbeat and I grip her head with both hands. With a growl, I start fucking her face. My brain is a red lust fog as my stiff cock slides over her tongue and the tip hits the back of her throat. All good but I need this fucking orgasm faster before my brain fucking explodes.

I lift her head off my cock and grab it like I've done thousands of time, jerking off. I say breathlessly, "Just suck the head of my cock while I cum in your mouth." She dutifully wraps her full lips around the head as my fist goes up and down my cock, barely hitting her lips on the up-stroke. I gasp, "Hold my balls." She does and I look down at her pretty face with my thick cock lodged in her red lips. Her eyes are closed. "Look up at me," I scream. Her big blue girl's eyes look up at me nervously as she waits for my load. That puts me over the line. I roar as a mega-orgasm explodes in my crotch. I'm gasping for air, as I hold her head and my cock spasms and my balls empty deep into her mouth. Bless her, she struggles to swallow every drop. Wave after wave of pleasure wash over me. I give thanks to her girlfriend again.

Without a word, she gets up and gets another warm facecloth and cleans my junk. Then she crawls into bed and we take the spooning position. I kiss her shoulder. This woman might be THE one. My mom and dad should meet her. Tomorrow, I will go down on her and munch her blonde pussy before we fuck again. I love eating pussy. This is going to be a great weekend.

12