Sound Mind and Body

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn over, baby." Ben's voice was husky with arousal but he still held himself in check and waited for Gray to do as he was told. Once he could see the tight round butt clenching in anticipation before him Ben dipped his head again this time to lick the smooth cheeks and gently part them to expose Gray's hidden jewel.

"Yes, there, Ben, kiss me there, ohhhh!" Gray's voice came out as aroused as his partner's but ended in a hiss as he felt the warm wet tongue begin its quest for admittance.

Ben's fingers massaged deep into the butt muscles as he worked with his tongue, he felt Gray rub himself on the sheet and smiled.

"Did you want something, baby?" He stopped what he was doing, enjoying the cry of disappointment that Gray couldn't prevent from escaping.

"You, Ben, take me, please." Gray rubbed himself some more but stopped when he felt a very light but still surprising slap on his bottom.

"If you cum I'll stop, let me get you ready." The lube and condoms were still in the nightstand and Ben grabbed them. He dripped the cold liquid down Gray's skin, watching as it made its way into the tight pink rosebud. He put the condom on, coated his fingers and then began to gently make his way inside again.

"Oh, arghhh, Ben, hurts." Gray couldn't help but tighten up but instead of pulling out Ben kept moving as he began planting little kisses across Gray's back.

"Shhh ... I'll take ... it ... slow... just ... relax ... that's it ... baby."

Slowly and carefully over the next few minutes Ben stretched and widened Gray's passage and then as he withdrew the three fingers he watched the younger man turn onto his back.

"Thank you, now, take me, Ben, make me yours again."

Ben needed no further invitation. He lifted Gray's body, placing his cock against the younger man's hole.

"Push back against me, that's it, ohhhh, Gray, you are so tight, so warm." As Ben felt himself slowly move inside Gray's body he pushed too and soon his balls were gently slapping against Gray's skin.

"Fuck me, Ben, hard, let me feel you take me." Gray's hands were grasping the sheets and already there was a light coat of sweat across his chest. Ben just nodded his head and began to thrust, holding Gray's hips and using them as leverage.

"Now, Gray, cum for me, baby." Ben had watched as his lover jacked off in front of him. Each time he thrust forwards Gray's hand had travelled the length of his cock and now he felt the muscles contract around his own dick and knew Gray was ready to explode.

"Yes, oh, yes, Arghhh, Ben, fuck, BEN!" Gray's body lifted from the bed so only his shoulders touched. His cock jerked with the rest of him, sending its load into the air before it splattered down on Gray's chest. The tightness of the channel tipped Ben over the edge and he felt his own load fill the condom as he shot once, twice, three times with such force that he could no longer support his own weight. Falling down to the side of Gray, Ben felt himself leave his lover's body before he closed his eyes and gave in to the darkness.

The luxury hotel on the Cornish cliff top was a welcome haven from the driving rain outside. The wind lashed the storm against the windows and more than one guest looked out and was thankful for the fact that they didn't have to go anywhere.

Ben, his hands held in tight fists to stop them shaking, looked around at the friendly faces and then back at his watch for the fourth or fifth time in the last two minutes. He couldn't quite believe he was standing in such opulent surroundings, but then he couldn't quite believe a lot of what had happened over the last few months.

Gray had asked him to move in with him and it had taken him all of five seconds to agree. He had rented his home out and now had some independent income to use when he wanted to treat Gray to something. Chief Inspector Nelson had worked hard to get Paul Mayerling convicted. He had visited and revisited acquaintances the two men had known when Simon was killed and had, to the delight and disbelief of Gray, found witnesses willing to testify. He had charged Mayerling with statutory rape and stalking. With the unequivocal evidence at the disposal of the crown prosecution service, Gray's rapist had pled guilty. When Nelson called to say he had been sent down for fifteen years Gray had slumped against Ben in their apartment and sobbed; the tears finally beginning to cleanse his troubled soul.

Now, six months later, Ben stood and waited for Gray to join him so they could be married. The change in English law had delighted the men and they had both secretly arranged to propose to their partner on the same day. Gray had been the first though, he decorated the flat while Ben was at work with balloons, streamers and banners proclaiming his love and asking for his mate's hand in matrimony. Ben's quiet candlelit dinner had been the more romantic occasion and they had exchanged rings and toasted their future.

Standing in the hotel's beautifully decorated wedding suite Gray grasped his dad's hand and smiled.

"Thanks for doing this for me."

"No problem. I just want you to be happy, and now I know you are."

Gray nodded his head and then together, he and his father walked towards the man he loved and a future he was finally looking forward to.