All Comments on 'South Mountain Pack Ch. 09'

by pocketbooklover

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ooh cliffhanger!

sooo glad to see you back. love this story. the family dynamics are great. i look forward to seeing where things go as the story develops. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
long wait but worth it

have been waiting for this chapter .....has been a long wait but worth the wait .......glad you are feeling better

MyrtleBeachFanaticMyrtleBeachFanaticover 10 years ago
love it

the boys conversations are always my favorite. hard to decide which boy is my fave I keep going back and forth between Damian and Sal. Gabby and Sal together are too precious for words - going to cut off her brothers bits and pieces? I was laughing so hard the dog started barking.

hcsd1719hcsd1719over 10 years ago
Thank you ALL!!!

First, let me thank you all for your patience with the story! I know it means a LOT to PB and at times it took a bit of consoling while she healed. Her generous heart was getting the better of her, feeling she was letting you all down...

PB - I'm ELATED to have you back in the literary driver's seat again, and so glad your almost back to full health! Your a true friend to me!

I think this chapter is one of your very best you've submitted to date!

I'm honored to have the opportunity to work with you!!!

HCSD1719

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice world building.

I liked your detail of the packs in an area choosing a college as neutral ground where security can be put in place for all, it makes for interesting world building. I will admit though that there is so much detail of daily life (eg: shoe brands the girls wear) for your very large cast of characters that I have chosen a few favorites to follow and am skimming past the rest because I have such a short time to read.

Yves

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just have one comment.

I love the story and were your heading with it I just wish you wouldn't have made them 15 Maria and Sophie. I like that the boys will have to wait but there years seems like a but much. Still hoping there will be a twist so they can be together faster or you'll hurry up and give us a story that has them being 18. Im just so anxious!

pixie71pixie71over 10 years ago
waiting for more

I love it and am now dying for more...I also kind of wish Sophia and Maria were older..but cant wait to find out about the upcoming trouble...I hope this was a good way to keep everyone in the pack I can't imagine how poor Anthony would be with out his mate

Zodia195Zodia195over 10 years ago

Oh I've missed your stories!!! Hope you are doing well now. Despite the hiatus I still got most of the chars straight, but I think I will be giving you my email so I can see that list.

I love that new game you invented too!! LOL. Poor Damien! Yeah us girls are crazy competitive when boys are involved lol. I always played mean!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!!! your back!!

I loved the story! ,im totally hooked in it! when do you think you'll be posting the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome and meaner lol

gah i hate chapters ending like tht.. but itz ku i get it.. glad 2 hear ur feeling better.. hope u keep up with ur story telling lol.. just amazing..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this series <3

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this story.

I follow you faithfully.

and when there is a new chapter I absolutely squeal with happiness.

I am so lame. lol

keep up the great work.

glad you are feeling Better.

can't wait for the next chapter.

Butterflies1974Butterflies1974over 10 years ago
Loving it...

but I'm not so sure I like the idea of possibly the families being split up to be Alphas of the other packs. And I love the way you've ended this set as we look to the next. The only other thing I'm looking forward to is when Damian falls for his mate because it'll be hard and very interesting as well as some much needed payback.

SexyMom7SexyMom7over 10 years ago
Love

I love, love, love this story!!! the characters are interesting, complex and hysterical. I was actually laughing out loud while reading it. Hope you grace us with another chapter soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm that weirdo that had to take time out to deal with the possible seperation before I made my comment. Please don't do it, Sophia will have 2 stay with Ant n she will lose her whole family. I'm so attached I really can't imagine them being apart, please don't... In other less depressing news- I'm so glad that your back and feeling better, wishing you a continued recovery. Thank you for the awesomeness that was this chapter. Ps they better step off Sal

wolf9696wolf9696over 10 years ago
5/5

glad to have you back........hopefully you'll have the other pack's members with daughters join the south mountain pack instead of breaking up the families and sending them off.....just my .02

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessover 10 years ago
yay your back!

Glad your on the mend! Glad your back! What a great chapter to treat us too after your absence, looking at the up and comming threat, the split making Frank etc alphas of their own packs would gain south mountain pack a guaranteed alliance with the 3 packs for when trouble comes knocking. So from that point of view its a good idea for them to take the positions. However I like most of your readers don't want the clan split up its too much fun to read when they are all together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm glad you are back also. Plaese post another chapter soon. I love this story and characters. This is one of the stories that atfer it's done I would read it over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thank you

You don't know how long I have been waiting for this new chapter...plus you gave us a 6 page chapter to read....bless you...ready when you are for a new one but I will be patient :)

fefe428fefe428over 10 years ago
So glad you're back!!!!

I know I'm among the many that are thrilled that you've returned. As always, the chapter was wonderful, but I have to tell you, I hate the idea of splitting up the pack and the clan. It would seem almost a cruel if somewhat impossible thing to do, and I have a difficult time imagining that the Carlucci's will want to leave if there is a threat coming down the pike. I trust you know where you want to take the story, but I really hope you opt not to split the pack up!!!

I did think the talk that the boys had with Sal was very sweet. It showed a remarkable amount of maturity for the older boys, and definitely shows that Anthony has the makings of a great alpha.

I can't wait for your next update and hope to see it soon!!!

Jack2303Jack2303over 10 years ago
OMG!

I knew there was probably going to be a reason for such high security, but is it crazy that I'm scared for the main families? I don't want to lose anyone!!

candyland82382candyland82382over 10 years ago
wow

I really loved this chapter and I cant wait for the next one. I hope nothing happens to any of the main families ,I have gotten attached to them while reading is story. I have reread this story like six or seven times and I still love it.

KiwiKingKiwiKingover 10 years ago
WOW...

....every time I read a new chapter of this series, I'm gobsmaked!

They always make me laugh out loud. The character development and pack dynamics is, as always, intriguing.

Wanting to know about the threat thats coming though. I bet it'll be a doosey!

5 Stars

Nicci

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it!

Just found and read all the chapters in the last couple of days and I love it. The close knit family values and those of the pack at large is really refreshing to read. Love the protective males and how they are with the females and little ones. There's nothing more attractive than that! I also can't imagine breaking the clan apart even if it would be a great opportunity for Frank and Joe to be alpha's and good for the packs they would inherit. They are all just too close for it to work. And I wouldn't like to see Todd take that on now either. He just got his girls to safety and they seem really happy already. I would imagine he and his wife and parents would just like to enjoy being a carefree family again without having to be responsible for a whole pack. I'm so worried about the danger ahead, but I know that this pack is very strong right down to the little ones and their "crew"! LOL, they were adorable as hell. Can't wait until the next chapter and I'm wondering if Joe felt a fatherly connection with Erin because she is destined to become one of his son's mate?!? Damian maybe? :-) Please post again soon and thank you for this tale!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago
Awesome

I really love this pack! Sensitive, caring people with so much strength! But it's clear that their strength is derived from the love of their families! I sure wish I could join! lol

I love the long chapter, but I wouldn't mind a slightly shorter chapter if we could have them more often. I think that you are a very good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Best!

I can not get enough of this story. Damian has to be my favorite one. He keeps me laughing!!! I cant get the whole drag queen thing out of my head. Thinking he's the best looking one of them all. I just love him! I cant wait to read more. Keep up the good work!! This story keeps a smile on my face. Its like watching a new Ellen....I don't know how else to explain it. Glad you are recovering well! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

Ive read and reread all the chapters and was desperately awaiting this one, i think your story is brilliant and i just cant wait for the next one to come out. I love the way that because the girls are underage there is a very different feel to this than to many of the other stories with weres. I really hope your planning on writing through till they are old enough its such a sweet and lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
grrr cliffhangers LOL

wonderful as usual...love your style and story lines but now must wait to see what you have coming in the next chapters. Keep it coming even though I hate the wait, I love the suspense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome!!

What a great story! I love the characters and the plot twists. I can't wait to see what happens next Please post another chapter soon!

MyrtleBeachFanaticMyrtleBeachFanaticover 10 years ago
Am I crazy?

Am I crazy or did the ending change? This is my fourth time reading it and I swear to the Shoe God that it was different, I like this one much better. Maria and Alberto in the kitchen when she says she'll make him happier in three years made me laugh especially his reaction. His shy little mate, isnt' so shy after all.

fatmanx101fatmanx101over 10 years ago
you are fantastic.

I have fallen in love with your story. So far i say it is the best i have read. I cant wait for the next chapter. I almost died when i saw this chapter was out. I will count down the days till the next one. Thank you for bringing these characters into this world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love this story

More please, in love with the story.

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 10 years ago
AWESOME

AWESOME AS USUAL. I TRULY ENJOY READING THIS STORY BECAUSE YOU TOUCH ALL OF MY EMOTIONS WITH THIS STORY. MY OTHER HALF WAS LYING IN BED WATCHING TV AS I READ THIS INSTALLMENT HE ASKED ME WHAT WAS SO FUNNY BECAUSE I WAS LAUGHING OUT LOUD ALL I COULD SAY WAS U HAVE TO READ IT YOURSELF AND KEPT ON LAUGHING. PLEASE DON'T SEPARATE THE FAMILY THEY BELONGS TOGETHER

AlkonaAlkonaover 10 years ago
The Best

I don't know how you do it but you've got me hanging on to your every word. It's driving me crazy. You've built it up but just before it reaches the peak you trap me on the side of the mountain. I can't wait till your next chapter and if you ever decided to get this published I would be first in line to buy. Keep up the great work. :)

pocketbookloverpocketbookloverover 10 years agoAuthor
To myrtlebeach fanatic Re: Are you Crazy?

Uhmm, Yes, No, Maybe? Yes, this ending is slightly different then the other. I noticed shortly after I submitted it, that when I did the copy and paste thing, I didn't put the right ending in. What can I say? I'm not really good with the electronics stuff. anyway, the only thing different is the very end where Aldo and Carlo talk.

Thanks for noticing.

PBL

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Like hell they gonna get our females!! I volunteer Scott and Angelo to be a casualty, aint nobody got time for them... Am I wrong in wanting them to mate now so that none of our girls get stolen? I'm pretty sure one can't steal a mated were

ElhazElhazover 10 years ago
What about the other packs

Aren't the brother and Todd supposed tone heading off to become Alpha to the three packs that were raided? Where does this leave the pack and defence?

MyrtleBeachFanaticMyrtleBeachFanaticover 10 years ago
I'm officially a stalker now....

Having reread this entire series now for like the fifth time, I'm finding things I missed before. Is erin going to be lorenzo's mate? they both like history and old houses, so they would make a good match. just saying. I'd like to hear more about Alberto going into biker bars, that would be hilsarious. when is the next chapter coming out? I know your still in recovery but I am anxiously awaiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Glad you're back

I am glad you are feeling better. I loved this chapter. The ending was fabulous. You give us something to look forward to, dread, in the coming chapters.

For my two cents i don't think the clan should be seperated. They are too close. It would be like separating siblings and forcing them to choose which parent to live with. The families are too interconnected to be apart.

I also think the millers should stay. Like another reader wrote the girls are just settling in and feeling safe. Uprooting them now and going back to a pack where they felt such fear wouldn't be in their best intrest. Plus four of their mates are there.

pocketbookloverpocketbookloverover 10 years agoAuthor
From the author

To the readers who sent me emails wondering why I took down Chapter 1 - I didn't take it down, it was there yesterday, and it's gone now. The reason it was 'rejected' as stated by Laurel and Manu was the story featured minors under the age of 16.

This story has been up for 8 months, been viewed over 30,000 times and I have written 8 additional chapters and NOW it is being taken down? If anyone has read the story they realize that the underage girls DO NOT have sex and the blurb at the top specifically states that they are underage and are NOT having sex.

Please give me some time to figure this out. I have a feeling all of my stories are going to disappear soon.....

pixie71pixie71over 10 years ago
heart broken

I was heart broken when I went to try and read all the chapters again..just heart broken

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
help

can the fans help? great story, clearly nothing weird going on! also do u post anywhee else we can find u?

pocketbookloverpocketbookloverover 10 years agoAuthor
Another note

I had several other people, including authors read Chapter 1 and we removed the one sentence that was remotely objectionable. It has been resubmitted and I'm waiting to see what happens next. My editor and I are working on a blog that will contain the cheat sheet, my stories and other tidbits (some of the recipes used in the Miller's bakery, pictures of some of the places mentioned in the story and odds and ends).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oh, no!

I would hate to see your story taken down! I have fallowed other individual blogs to read a good story---hope I can find yours out there, if it comes to that! Whatever you do DON'T stop writing this story is awesome!!!!!

candyland82382candyland82382over 10 years ago

please don't stop writing your story, I love this story very much, because there is an actual storyline and good characters, and I feel it would be a shame to let other people tell you what to do.

if they wont let you post here anymore post it elsewhere and I would go there to read it, just tell me where.

duke1313duke1313over 10 years ago
SMP

Just love this story.... I understand why the first chapter was taken down but people are just stupid sometimes if they would get there heads out of there asses and actually read what u wrote then they would understand that no underage girls are having sex.. Just makes me sad that they might force you to take down all chapters when it's been up for almost a year now .. If u decide you want to post some where else then ill be right behind you... Or u can just write a book about SMP I know ill be first in line ..... Keep your head up your fans love u PBL... Your biggest fan DUKE1313

pocketbookloverpocketbookloverover 10 years agoAuthor
Another note

Chapter 1 is now back and hopefully things are going to go smooth from here on forward. I am almost done writing chapter 10, hope to have it done within the next several days then on to my editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love this story!!

I can't wait to read the next chapter. This story is amazing for its characters and plot, you have truely created something special. Thank you. Please keep it going.If you need to move the story somewhere else PLEASE tell us where it will be. There are too many authors on this site who just disappear leaving a half finished story and readers with no idea what happened. Really looking forward to finding out what happens. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I absolutely love your story!! I don't know what's going on but if for some reason you stop posting your story on here please let me know where you will post cause I am addicted to the characters and the story line. Beautiful writing, you should be very proud of yourself and ignore the ignorance of others. Seriously can't wait for the next chapter:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
New Site

First off I have to say again I love your stories!!! Amazing!! Also I know your work was copied here once and this happened to another author who went to the site wattpad.com and I loved their work and followed them there and I honestly think you should post there!! They are more than just erotic stories and with the type of story this is I really think you could get great exposure there!

Just wanted to let you know :)

~Sarah

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WHEN?!!

When is the next update? I been stalking you like a crackhead waiting for his next fix! Please don't make me wait anymore!!

MyrtleBeachFanaticMyrtleBeachFanaticover 10 years ago
story submitted

To those wanting to know about the newest chapter, PBL submitted it last week before she went in for surgery. I'm not sure of the exact day but I believe it was Sunday, so it should be approved soon. sending out best wishes for her continued recovery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Meh

The story is definitely unique and you have some really witty lines; however, I can't get into it. I'm the type of person who HAS to finish anything I start but I always question why I come back to this. My two pieces of advice are this:

1. Cut back on characters. I'm not saying to get rid of characters but with the multiple viewpoints AND romances it's all so confusing. Yes, there is a guide, which is nice, but I think the fact that you need a guide is not a good thing. There are so many characters and it's all jumbled up that I can't really sink my teeth into a character. Right now, I don't feel as if they are developed/complex human beings (well were beings).

2. If you're writing a romance, there should be some romance. I'm not talking about sex. I want to see a relationship, I want to see it grow and become something unique. Right now, it's almost as if you included a ton couples with shallow characterization instead developing a strong/deep relationship.

Overall, I commend you for putting this online. It takes a lot of guts to do this.

MyrtleBeachFanaticMyrtleBeachFanaticalmost 10 years ago
to the poster below

Yes it does take a lot of guts to publish a story online thats open to criticism from everybody. What doesn't take guts is posting as "anonymous" like you did. As far as your criticism, it sounds like YOUR problem, not the writers. You obviously have limited intellect if you can't keep the characters straight and are missing the obvious romance between the characters. Her stories are rated high for a reason, the storyline is superb, her characters are well thought out, the world she's created is so detailed you can see it, and her writing is superb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WHOA!!

What a great story. I've been laughing; shocked by what the Millers had to go through (and it sees we don't know that all yet) and love the cliffhanger here in chapter 6. This is probably the best written story I've read so far on Literotica! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story but...

You add a little too much detail and I'm not saying that the story's bad but its just soo much unnecessary information and its just mind boggling . It's like you tried too hard to add a bunch of stuff ❕ 👎☹

LovetosmileLovetosmileover 8 years ago

I really love this story so much so i am reading it again to remind myself of all that is going on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It only seems to get better!

The cheat sheet for characters should really be posted here, though. I think I have seen a cheat sheet by one other author with an insanely long series, so it can be done. And with persons already a list with names and ages grouped by family is very helpful. Mentions of intended mates can be added, but it really doesn't need to be graphic or something.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous