Southern Tide Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ki...do you want to keep going?" Brian whispered. "If you don't stop me now, I might not be able to control myself."

He brushed his stubbly chin against her neck, and she shivered against his hold. Both wanted each other badly; yet, if she thought that they should wait, he would somehow have to pry himself away. At first it seemed that their reunion was on its way to turning sour, but he managed to change the tone of it. He had been too chicken to see her the day before, and he spent the following night worrying about her possible reactions. When he finally grew tired of pacing about, he picked himself up and drove to her house; ready for the worst. But he had unexpectedly calmed her without the help of Joshua. He was very proud of that little victory, because he knew how hard Kiara fought to keep her walls up.

He had gotten what he wanted and more. In truth, he only wanted a little kiss and never dreamed that she would pull him up to her bedroom. Now he wanted to make sure that this was what she really wanted. He would rather have no regrets about what they were about to do.

While he waited for an answer, he nipped at her damp neck with his mouth; teasing her with his tongue and the warmth of his breath. Tiny droplets of water rained down from her wet hair and unto her skin, and he gingerly licked each teardrop away. It seemed that he had indeed caught her at the right moment. She had recently gotten out of the shower, and her fragrant skin was delicious. He would have liked to pull the robe away from her body, but he still remembered those awful words he had spoken about Cat. He wasn't sure if Kiara would want him to see her devoid of clothing. Albeit, he thought she was beautiful, but he would bide his time.

"Ki?" he repeated softly.

"I'm tired of being alone Brian. Don't let me go."

"I won't baby girl. I promise."

For the first time in a long time, his confidence returned. Kiara was full of surprises and he had half expected her to push him away. But at the moment, she was lax and craved his affections. There was no longer a need to be timid.

He took a step back, and untied the white sash from around her waist. With a forefinger, he gently slid the robe away from her neck, down to her shoulders, until her ample breasts were exposed to him. He gasped in amazement as he beheld the beautiful rounded globes. With cupped hands, he took each in his palms, while Kiara let the robe fall away to the floor. She never attempted to hide herself from him; instead her head fell back against the wall, as his large thumbs traced circles across the darkened areolas. Her nipples had been flat, but as his fingertips drew ever closer to the tiny buds, they grew erect and puffed up at his behest.

Kiara gasped with pleasure as his tongue finally descended, and met with her right nipple. She flinched as he flicked at the taut bud, sucked on it, then bit hard, and pulled at it with his teeth.

A long slow hiss escaped her mouth and she arched her back, simultaneously pressing her breast against his face. He accepted the offer, and opened his mouth to receive her. Kiara groaned and dug her fingers into his forearms, as he continued to worship the swelling globes. Excited from his devotion, her body squirmed against his, as if wanting to break free; but he had no intention of letting her go.

He never thought that such a simple act would illicit such a response, and so, he continued to the next nipple. He licked furiously, until it too rose like the other. He loved the way she purred for him, and her gyrations against his crotch were causing his organ to tighten, and stretch beyond the limited space beneath his jeans. He would have liked to free his rising organ, but he was not done with his admiration of her breasts. He massaged the overflowing orbs, and licked circles around her nipples, moving back and forth between them, until both were slick with his saliva.

Kiara's hips continued to rock against his pelvis, and he wondered how wet she had already gotten. He too was trying to stifle the effects of his arousal, because he wanted to take his time with her.

He was glad that he fought the urge to whip it out, because while his mouth remained clamped over her nipple, Kiara's hands had fallen down to his crotch, and she impatiently tugged at his belt. She unbuckled the straps and unzipped his pants, all with one hand.

He released her breasts for a moment, and lifted his shirt overhead to make things easier for her. Her eyes were glued to his boxers, and she began to caress the fine blonde hairs that fell below his navel. The light touches made his skin tingle, and he closed his eyes momentarily as her reach extended towards his hidden organ. She suddenly clasped the edges of his jeans and underwear, and pulled the garments down to his knees. His cock quickly sprang up against her naked belly and two tiny, clear drops from its tip, splattered over her skin.

"Damn..." she whispered, as she admired the size of him.

He had never been one to brag, but he was confident that he was well equipped to please her. She seemed eager to study the length of his shaft, and began to glide her fingers down to the base of him. Slowly, she began to caress the smoldering, veiny skin. His cock pulsed in her soft grip, and as the tips of her fingers reached the bulbous crown, he shivered and gritted his teeth from the pleasure. He would have liked to pull her down to the bed, but that was the impetuous Brian thinking. He was actually enjoying the pace of all this. The feel of her hands upon him made his steely organ rise with intensity, and even the red tip began to glisten from the attention.

He suddenly felt light headed; even weightless, and almost fell backwards from the rendered pleasure. But he got his wits about him, and leaned against her, until his mouth closed in over hers. This time, he initiated a more frenzied kiss and invaded her mouth with his tongue. She pulled away from him slightly, overwhelmed by the roughness of his kiss, but she soon relaxed into it and let him take the lead. Her hand, which had been shaky and careful while stroking his shaft, now held him firmly and began to vigorously rock back and forth, over the growing erection. Brian readily gripped the soft flesh of her back in a pleasured response, as she pumped his meaty organ. He didn't know how else to react. If he had resorted to grabbing her breasts, he would have surely hurt her.

She groaned against his mouth, and he could wait no longer. If she continued to handle his cock in that manner, he would have erupted in her hands. Quickly, he lifted her body into the air and carried her to the bed. Their mouths were still locked in a kiss, and he gingerly put her down onto the mattress.

"Do you have protection?" she whispered.

"Don't worry sweetheart." he smiled, and shuffled to where they'd left a ruffled pile of clothes on the floor.

He took out his wallet, and lifted a singular wrapped condom from the pockets. He tore at the packet with his mouth and slipped the translucent barrier over his cock. It was pointed right at Kiara's reclined body, and as he moved towards her, he finally took in the full view of her body.

She was a knockout and he couldn't believe how ignorant he had been before he met her. Not only was she soft to the touch, but her beautiful copper-toned skin seemed to glow from the sunlight that shone through the window. It was close to sunset, and the warm, amber rays illuminated and enhanced her beauty. He noticed that her thighs were tightly squeezed together, and hid her mound from his sight. He wanted to see all of her, and as he moved closer, he slowly inched her knees apart.

"I want to see all of you, baby girl." he said, with a low yet seductive tone.

She gave a tiny smile and eased her legs apart.

He suddenly saw why she hid herself. She hadn't shaved, and he knew that she was probably embarrassed; but he didn't care. She was even more beautiful to him now. Her choice to bear herself without protest made her so. He found her non-reluctance extremely attractive, and to reward her, his mouth fell down to her pussy.

He kissed the plump labia which were crowned with soft, curled hairs. They pleasantly tickled his face and were as fragrant as her fresh skin. He was not however, ignorant of the moisture that had accumulated on the surface. Her skin glimmered with moisture, and he slipped his tongue between the folds of her sex to get a taste.

"Mmmm..." she cooed.

With abled thumbs, he parted the warm flesh and admired the bright pink folds within. She was drenched, and his cock twitched against his stomach, eager to enter; eager to fill her. He remained calm and prodded his tongue deeper; curling like a cup to get its fill of her honeyed emissions. He could have devoured her, but again, this was their first time together and he wanted to savor the moment.

His tongue traveled within the folds, until he found the tiny pink hood that covered the pearly-pink nub. He spread her labia wider apart, itching to get a better look at her clit. The silky flesh plumped out like succulent fruit, and receded back until she was spread open for him.

She was panting hard now; twitching against his every movement. His cock remained at attention, and was teased repetitively by the fabric of her linen bed skirt. It did nothing for him. The rough threads would never compare to the pretty pick core that called to him. Doing his best to remain patient, he leaned into her pussy, and clamped his mouth over her swollen clit.

"Shit!" she shrieked, and jerked against his mouth as he sucked hard on the tiny muscle.

"Calm down baby." he said. "Don't want me to stop, do you?"

He knew that they were taunting words, and that she would never be able to keep calm, but he reveled in the pleasure of having her completely at his mercy. His head lunged forward, and he buried his face against her mound; his tongue writhing and flicking against her tormented clit. Her body convulsed as he fed, and her fingers combed through his scalp, tousling his once neatly combed hair.

The sensation was delicious, and made his skin and cock tingle. He could wait no longer. Although his face was slick with her wetness, he never cleaned it off. There were more pleasures to be had and he wouldn't waste time on such trivialities. Instead he crawled over her body slowly, until the wide crown of his cock was lined up with her labia.

He was beyond excited, as the bulbous tip stroked her readied, wet mound. He wished that he didn't have to use protection. It was necessary, but he would have given anything to feel that raw and silky flesh encircling his shaft. For now, this would have to do, but he was eager nonetheless.

His lips went for the tips of her breasts again, and while he stroked her pussy he murmured, "Ready for me baby?"

"Yes, give it to me." she heaved, through short breaths.

She didn't have to tell him twice. He aimed for her center and gently eased into her core.

"Ooooh...shit." she groaned, as the thickness of his cock's head strained to fit.

He was aware that she hadn't been touched by a man in a while, but she felt almost virginal. He looked down at his organ, which barely fit into the pink opening. He didn't want to cause her unnecessary pain, and decided to take another course of action. He spread her thighs apart, and slid a single digit into her center. His finger went in with ease, and she bit her lip while breathing obscenities. He wondered how she would respond to his own organ, which was nearly three times the width of one of his fingers.

"How does this feel baby?" he whispered to her, as he slid his finger back and forth.

"So good..." she gasped, and her hands moved against her chest to pinch her nipples.

With persistence, he moved faster and deeper, and later inserted a second finger. She was beginning to open up for him, and he continued with a third. By then, his entire hand was soaked with her wetness and she writhed against his palm.

"I want you inside me Brian." she finally said as she looked down at him. "Give me the real thing."

It was time to unleash himself. He crawled back over her body, and in one swift movement, slid the head of his cock, into her center once more. She was startled by the force, but he slipped his tongue into her mouth, stifling her cry. Deeper he inched into her tight core, until half of his shaft was buried. He pulled out slowly, and a tiny stream trickled out and over her pussy. He soaked the tip of his cock with the slippery coating, and plunged into her body again. He fit much easily this time, and he groaned against her opened mouth, as her tight core hugged the length of him.

"Shit...you're so big." she panted.

"And you're so beautiful." he answered.

In and out, he drilled until his entire cock was coated with her slick wetness. Now he moved into her with more force, stretching her tight flesh to its limit and fucking her harder, only because she begged him to. Her words were incomprehensible and her eyes were squeezed shut, but she kept on pleading, begging for more. He gritted his teeth as her flesh engulfed and latched tightly to his organ. It clutched onto him, as if not wanting to let go.

"Deeper baby...harder!" she grunted.

He followed her command and slammed into her core. The pleasure was so great, that his eyes stung, and a lump caught in his throat. There was no silence from either of them. She groaned and cried out for him, screaming his name for all to hear it. No woman had ever reacted to him in such a way, and her cries thrilled him. Faster, he pumped into her center, rocking her body to and fro, with such a force that he threatened to shift the bed away from its original position.

"I'm going to come baby." he huffed, through gritted teeth. "Want all of me inside your pussy, baby? Want me to empty my dick inside you?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" she shrieked.

Brian could hold on no longer. With a cry that was akin to a whimper, he used the last of his strength to lunge into her body, immediately flooding her pussy...or rather the condom with his seed. His ears drummed furiously, and he was sure he heard a pleasured scream from her. He felt weak, and almost collapsed on top of her twitching body. His eyes burned from the rivers of sweat that ran from his brow, and through blurry vision he looked up at her. Like him, she too was drenched in sweat and trying to recover her breath.

Her body still shook beneath him, and he thought that he had done well. Her panting however, suddenly turned into sobs, and as soon as he wiped the burning sweat from his eyes, he realized that she was crying.

"Ki? Baby what's wrong?" he asked, both concerned and terrified of what he had done wrong.

Waves of tears poured from the corners of her eyes, and to say the least, he found this very disconcerting. He was under the impression that they were both enjoying themselves, and didn't foresee such a turn of events.

She turned away from him and continued to sob against one of her pillows. Brian was flabbergasted, and couldn't understand what was going on. This had never happened to him before, and he felt powerless.

He put his hand on her quaking shoulder and whispered, "Ki please, tell me what's wrong. Why are you crying?"

She turned over to him; her face still streaming with tears and said, "I don't know why I'm crying. I've never cried like this before. I felt so good...that...I don't know. I just felt overwhelmed and couldn't hold the tears back."

Brian was confused, because he'd never heard of women having such a reaction during sex. But he didn't let the tears scare him away. This was a first for her as well, and he wanted to comfort her. Everything was alright. They were together now and that was all that mattered.

"Are you sure I didn't hurt you sweetheart?" he asked.

"No, I'm fine." she said, in a much calmer tone. "I don't know what got into me."

He didn't answer but searched her expression, hoping to detect if she was telling the truth.

"Brian...this won't be just a one night stand...will it?" she asked.

"Is that what you're afraid of?"

"No. That's not the reason I'm crying. But I'm still a little worried."

"Don't be Ki." he said and embraced her. "This isn't a one night stand, and I'm not going to abandon you. I thought I already convinced you of that. If you want, I can give you some time alone, but I'll always come back to you."

"No, I don't need any time alone. I've had too much of that. Stay with me...please?"

"I'm yours sugar. Believe it." he whispered in her ear.

Her sobbing subsided and she began to breathe deeply, nestled against his chest. Brian stroked her back gently, while he continued to whisper sweet words of assurance in her ear. Soon enough, she fell asleep against him, and he kissed her forehead and whispered, "I'm falling hard for you, beautiful."

She didn't hear him, but that was of no consequence. Kiara was in his arms, where she belonged.

Chapter Five

Kiara held Joshua by the hand, as they rode the elevator to the 15th floor. One other person was with them. Derek was at her side, with one of his arms around her. His thick fingers snaked beneath the straps of her dress and brassiere, caressing her bare skin. On his other arm hung a large paper bag, filled with breakfast food from a local diner. Its contents consisted of eggs and bacon for Joshua, strawberry banana pancakes for Derek, and a large cheesecake crêpe for herself. The smell of the food mingled with the scent of Derek's cologne inside the elevator, and it all made her feel sick. In actuality, it was probably the way he touched her that caused her to cringe.

Kiara shuddered and shrank away from Derek's embrace, hoping to deter him from anymore gestures of affection. She turned to him with an expressionless face, that showed no pleasure from his caresses. But he only grinned and winked at her; not taking a hint. She didn't want this. Especially since her new lover had lovingly held her in the same way, only a few hours before. Brian was so good, that he had rendered her to tears. She wasn't sure what any of it meant; however, it was surely a good thing. Intimacy with Derek had never been this titillating.

Derek had tried to kiss her when he got to her house, but she had pulled away from him. She kept telling herself that she needed to keep a cool head; otherwise their little meeting would be upstaged by another one of his angry outbursts. She was sure that a tantrum was imminent, but she would say as much as she could before it happened.

Kiara truly never wanted to be anywhere near him. However, Joshua was a constant reminder of why this meeting was necessary. She had called Derek the night before, and asked if the three of them could come together for a little peace conference. She had told him that she was tired of all the fighting, and wanted to reach some kind of resolution. There were some things that needed to be discussed, and it was imperative that Joshua be there. He eagerly agreed, and sounded very pleased by the call. She was certain that he was silently congratulating himself for bringing her around. Derek thought that she no longer wanted to avoid him, and had come to her senses.

He offered to take her and Joshua out to a restaurant to celebrate, but Kiara declined. What she wanted to discuss was going to be a family matter, and she preferred to do it in a private area, free from the gaze of onlookers. What she had to say might also cause a scene, and she wanted to avoid that at any cost. She kept that bit to herself however. After thinking on it, he too agreed and offered to have breakfast at his apartment. He was obviously expecting the subject of their meeting, to be one of a reunion. She felt uneasy about the whole thing; primarily, being in his home but she agreed to it anyway.