Southern Tide Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soft1017
Soft1017
439 Followers

She smiled at him, and knew that it was an inadequate response. However, she was sure that if she opened her mouth, she might have said "I love you." She had to avoid the words. It was much too soon to declare her love for him. But it was getting very hard to suppress her feelings. She wanted to hug him tightly, shower his face with kisses and thank him for all he had done. But she kept all of these urges at bay. She knew it was ridiculous, because they had already been intimate. Her own stubbornness was getting in the way again.

"You make me really happy Brian." was all she could muster.

"Do I? Well wait till you see what's next!" he said with a mischievous grin.

He led her to a clearing, and she was pleasantly surprised by what awaited them almost ten feet away from where they stood. She found the sight comical; because Brian had given her the impression that he was useless at preparing food.

Beneath the shade of a large oak tree, was the most beautiful display of a picnic that she had ever seen. On a red tablecloth were a variety of finger sandwiches, cookies, chocolate covered strawberries and tiny bouquets of red carnations; each positioned in the four corners of the square tablecloth. He had also lined a series of red and gold plush cushions against the tree's trunk, where they would undoubtedly sit to enjoy each other's company. She was impressed by his efforts. This could have been a scene out of a movie, because the landscape seemed unreal, even magical.

Beyond the oak tree, ran the infamous river which had stranded Cat a year ago. However, it was no longer muddy brown and ridden with debris. It reflected the color of the blue sky, and was a sparkling ultramarine against the emerald green backdrop of the forest trees. A sweet breeze blew past them, and the fragrance of grass mingled with wildflowers, filled her senses.

She squeezed his hand with fervor and said, "Brian...this is really amazing! I don't know what to say. I can't believe a place like this exists so close to home."

"I thought you'd like it."

"I love it. And all this!" she said, indicating to the food. "You did this on your own?"

"Well yeah. I had a few tricks up my sleeve. I've been preparing for today ever since you offered to make me dinner. Sort of a payback." he winked.

She smiled and kissed him on the cheek, "So...you're not as helpless as I thought. Thank you, sweetheart."

"I'm always full of surprises." he said. "Come on, the food's waiting."

He led her by hand to their picnic, and they sat down together against the plush cushions. She was so impressed by his work that she almost didn't want to eat any of the food. She wanted this moment to stand still, because in the back of her mind this was temporary; too good to be true.

"So...do you bring all your girlfriends here?" she asked suddenly, giving in to that resistance.

"What's your intuition telling you?" he asked with a smile, apparently not offended by the question.

"It's saying that you're trying to impress your date."

"Is that all you think you are to me? I don't consider you just a date Ki."

"Really?" she asked skeptically, fishing for a longer explanation.

But why was she doing this? Now she really felt uncomfortable; too afraid to look into his beautiful azure eyes. How could she...why did she still doubt him?

"Alright." Brian sighed. "I'll make this easy for you. No, I've never brought any of my girlfriends here. And I know you probably don't believe me, but this place is special."

"Special? How so?"

"It's where Dale's family and I used to have our little private get-togethers. We grew up here and I even taught Jessie how to swim in the river. This place holds a lot of sentimental value, and I wouldn't bring just anyone here unless they meant something to me. If I did, not only would I disrespect Dale, but the memory of Marie and Jessie as well."

"Oh God!" Kiara gasped, and she placed her hand over her heart.

She was ashamed. She never believed that she could be so special to Brian. Yet here it was; all the evidence she would ever need.

"I'm so sorry Brian. A part of me couldn't accept that I could mean so much to anyone. I don't even know why...I mean...I've never proven myself."

"Why do you think that you'd need to work hard for my approval? You really don't. I wanted to show you how serious I was about you. I never thought that I would have such strong feelings for someone, to bring them here. But the fact is that I do. I couldn't think of any other way to prove it. Hell, even Dale could vouch for me, if he found out that I took you up here. Up until today, it was just a family thing; a secret."

"I believe you honey. I-I'm sorry for doubting you."

"It's alright. You have more than enough reason to doubt what I say, especially after everything that's happened to you. But I'll never give up on you, sugar."

And he reached for her. Her head was bowed in shame, but he lifted her chin with his forefinger and planted a kiss on her quivering lips.

"I want to make love to you Ki." he whispered. "Right here."

Tears clouded her vision, and she looked at him with reddened eyes.

"What's wrong Ki?" he asked with a slight frown.

It was the only time a contented look left his face. He was so beautiful, and so very forgiving that her surmounting shame brought tears to her eyes. Kiara knew that there was something that everyone held sacred. Even the cruelest person or hardest thug had something that was dear, protected, and guarded against the rest of the world. She knew that this place was his prize.

"I don't deserve to be here." she said. "This was a beautiful place reserved for family. I'm not a part of that, and you still brought me here even though I doubted you. What can I say? I don't deserve it."

"Shhh..." he whispered and kissed her trembling lips.

His tongue inched into her mouth, and at the same time his fingers caught the flowing tears that trickled down her face. She loved this blue eyed cowboy; for giving her more chances than she ever deserved, for accepting her son as his own, for even being so kind and loving when she had done all she could to push him away. Ordinarily, it was a woman who reserved unlimited patience, but this time it was a man who exercised this virtue. Her heart felt as if it would break, but she wasn't sure why. Nothing was wrong, yet she was in pain. She most assuredly knew that she was in love with him. This heartache was very familiar, because she had once felt the same for Derek. Now Brian was here and she knew that her heart ached because she couldn't bear to lose him.

"Please...don't leave me Brian." she sniffled against his kiss.

"Never baby." he whispered, through soft and repetitive pecks. "I'm going to show how much I need you."

Brian moved over her gently, and their link never broke as he pinned her down against the red cloth.

His fingers found the hem of her dress and he hiked the fabric up to her thighs. Kiara cooed beneath him as his fingers coiled around the strings of her thong, and slowly pulled them down and away from her legs.

Suddenly his fingers were against her mound, petting the warm flesh. Her nipples immediately grew erect as he parted her pussy, and found her swollen clit.

"Oooh..." she crooned, as he placed pressure upon the tiny nub with a finger.

He began to flick at it mercilessly with that sole finger, mimicking the movements of a quick tongue. Kiara squirmed against him, and she tried to squeeze her legs tightly together as the agony rendered her weak and painfully wanting more. But Brian held her down with the weight of his body. She was his prisoner, and he seemed to have no intention of sparing her the attention he now gave.

As his fingers continued to caress her overflowing pussy, she decided that she would stop this farce. There was no need to play innocent, to doubt, or to be distrusting. She assumed that their first time had given enough proof of his interest in her. Unfortunately and unknowingly, she remained resistant. It was time to embrace him and the good man that he had become. She needed his love more than ever and this time, her stubbornness would not deprive her.

Being the always careful and conservative woman, she had never given into lust, but Brian brought something out of her that she never knew existed. It was a feral side that wanted to be taken and ravaged. Until now, she had hidden from this wild self. Now it was time to be free of all inhibitions and self-consciousness.

With strength she didn't know she possessed, she rolled over and moved his body along with her. Now she was the victor who had successfully mounted him.

"Whoa baby. Getting feisty on me?" he grinned.

"Mhmm." she whispered, "I've made up my mind."

"About what honey?"

"You meant everything you said? This isn't just some ploy to get me to trust you?" she asked cautiously.

"Sweetheart, if my word doesn't mean anything to you, you can always ask Dale. He has no reason to lie to you, and he would always be honest, even though it meant hurting me. You can trust me Ki. I need you and I want to be the man you fall in love with. You're so beautiful, and I want you to be my lady.

"That's not true. You can prove everything to me here, and right now."

"How baby?" he asked, as he stroked the curve of her chin.

"Take me. Make love to me, like you wanted. Show me how much you want me."

"Am I going to have to keep proving myself? You love to make a man work hard, don't you sugar?" he chuckled.

"I just need a little reassurance." she said playfully.

"It would be my pleasure baby girl." he smiled, and swiftly pulled the cotton dress over her head.

She bent down to kiss his lips and while their tongues curled in a frenzied dance, Brian's fingers slid across her back and unhooked the wire of her bra. He quickly pulled it away, and caught the large orbs in each hand. His fingers, still damp with her wetness, pinched and teased her nipples to erection.

"Suck on them Brian, like you did before." she breathed, against his mouth.

He went straight to work and clamped his mouth over the tip of her left breast.

"Shit!" she huffed, as his rough tongue rolled against her nipple.

He flicked at it and simultaneously suckled her with such a tremendous force, that her body quaked in his hold. He nipped and pulled at the dark nipple with his teeth, and she was so aroused by this, that she began to gyrate against his crotch.

She could feel it; the thick, veiny organ which had torn her pussy apart not too long ago. She craved and wanted to feel the penetration that had stretched her core to its limits.

"I want to ride you." she breathed, as his teeth grazed and ravaged her nipple.

He quickly unbuckled his jeans and she took it from there. She released his erection and held the bone-hard organ in a tight grip. She began to stroke it lovingly, like she had before; brushing the cool tips of her finger against the searing pink skin in swirling and spiraled motions. Brian's mouth was still clasped to her nipple, but she couldn't wait any longer. She was excited beyond description and impatience ruled her. She had to have him inside her; had to feel him deep within her core or else she would break into tears.

That was his effect on her. His teasing licks and delicious kisses caused her body to melt, and her eyes to sting, almost on the brink of weeping. If she didn't have him right now, she would cry.

Brian was her reward and there was nothing to fear. No one, not even Derek had anything on him. She suddenly scolded herself silently for even letting her thoughts dwell on her ex. It was a bad habit, but one she would gladly work hard to rid herself of.

She brought her attention back to the throbbing organ in hand. It pulsed as if with purpose; begging to be fondled, begging to be ridden. Without further hesitation, Kiara guided the bulbous crown to her center. Brian stopped her, but only for a moment to slide a condom onto his shaft. She was already wet and eager to have him, but she waited patiently as he equipped his cock with the translucent barrier. Slowly, she lowered herself over him, and she watched contentedly as his head fell back in ecstasy.

"All the way down, baby." he hissed, and ground his fingers into the soft flesh of her bottom.

Before she could lower herself completely over him, he pulled her body down roughly, suddenly penetrating and filling her core with his meaty organ. Kiara's body convulsed as he plunged and forced his way into her tender center. She wanted to go slowly. She would have liked to tease and ride the top half of his cock, until he wanted more of her. But he was as impatient as she was, and he forced her down, until her pussy swallowed every centimeter of him.

"Ahhh...fuck!" she screeched, as sweet and electric sensations traveled throughout her body.

She whimpered above him, because she's could do nothing else. This man was too impatient to savor her pussy. His fingernails dug into the soft folds of her back, and he began to slam into her from below. He went at a steady pace, and the rapid force of each jab brought on delicious and erratic spasms. A trickle of saliva ran down the side of her mouth, and she came twice above him as he jackhammered into her body. Over and over again, he slammed into her core; so violently that she was on the verge of pulling away from him. The pleasure was intense. It was too much to bear. Her skin tingled and seemed to react to every sharp thrust.

"You feel so good baby!" he rasped, "You're so perfect. Scream for me baby girl! It's only us out here. Scream baby!"

"Shit..." she squeaked, biting her bottom lip, and trying her hardest to conceal the pleasure.

She was holding onto him tightly, and was now cradled in his arms as he impaled her from below. Her body was sticky and drenched with sweat, and the long strands of her black hair clung to both of their sweltering bodies.

"You holding back baby?" he panted.

She wanted to answer, but she couldn't. The pleasure was too great. He was obviously exhausted, but kept bucking as if all pleasure depended on going deeper than he had ever gone before. He was not going to stop anytime soon.

"Brian...baby slow down, I'm going to...shit." she mumbled, as once again his fingers found her nipples and pinched their tips.

The sharp stimulation made her climax on top of him again, drenching his engorged cock with her creamy wetness.

"How?" she wondered, as her body swayed to his movements. "How can he be having such an effect on me?"

The number of times she had climaxed was close to miraculous, since no man had ever gotten such a response out of her.

"You're so wet baby." he growled. "That's what I want. Give me more! Come for me baby!"

His forehead and chest beaded with sweat, but he kept on. She tried to keep herself under control, but she couldn't stifle her cries, or the responses from her body.

"Yes baby, right there!" she shrieked. "Fuck me, fuck me harder!"

His movements were all too quick, and as she screamed the words, he flipped her body over. His hands now clutched her naked buttocks, and she looked back to see him peel the ravaged condom away from his shaft. He had torn through it, and the red crown of his cock was coated with their mingled juices. She knew that this little accident would mean possible pregnancy, but she didn't care. Besides, they were too far gone, and she would deal with the consequences later.

As he pulled the shredded film away, she said, "Don't stop baby, I want to keep going. Fuck me hard. I still need you."

"Are you sure?" he heaved, using this moment to catch his breath.

"Yes. Take it baby!"

He chuckled through his panting, and that was the last she heard before closing her eyes. The smoldering sting of his raw cock invaded the depths of her pussy, causing her to flinch. This position was even more pleasurable than the last, and she gripped the red table cloth beneath her, as Brian retracted from within her core.

She gritted her teeth as his sheer power rocked her body back and forth over the red cloth. The plates and glasses had been overturned by their movements, and now everything had spilled onto the grass bordering the edges.

Plated clinked against glasses, but she only cared about keeping herself open for his entry. She was close to her final climax, for she was unsure of whether she could last much longer. She screamed, wanting him to take notice of all the pleasure he gave to her. He didn't speak any words, but his grunts of pleasure grew even louder, almost animalistic in sound. She could sense that he was close and she no longer held her orgasm off.

"I'm going to come!" she winced, and buried her face behind her folded arms.

"Come with me baby." Brian gritted through clenched teeth.

He bucked hard; she counted, one, two, and three, and then with his last thrust, hot semen flooded the depths of her pussy. The heat of his seed pouring into her core felt so good, that she too released.

She was weak, too drained to move and she patiently waited for him to withdraw from her body. Their bodies remained welded together and he began to gently stroke the concave area of her back as he caught his breath. Her knees buckled beneath him and slowly, she felt his thick organ slipping away from her pussy.

She shivered as the warm globs of seed seeped and flowed out of her core. Tantalizing jolts still ran throughout her body, and she was in the midst of her first ongoing orgasm.

For the moment she didn't move, and let the waves of pleasure wash over her. She didn't know what Brian was doing, but she could hear his labored breathing from behind her. Finally, finding her strength, she turned over and looked towards her lover.

He was seated upright, drenched in sweat, with his face flushed beet red. She was about to ask a simple question; maybe "How was it?" or "Are you alright?" but he surprised her by moving over her, and planting more of his gentle and soft pecks over her forehead, eyelids and lips.

He was exhausted; she knew it, but he was relentless in his devotion. He was worthy of her love. This was the prince that she had always wanted. With a soft sigh, she closed her eyes and basked in the sweetness of his kisses.

End

Soft1017
Soft1017
439 Followers