All Comments on 'Spanking Kenny's Wife Ch. 02'

by Pro_Ball_Player

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
HA!

This is one devious SOB. I hope Kenny kicks the shit out of him soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great story!!!!

wow i really love this story so far, makes me so wet, i would love to be that lucky lady lol. donna

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
This is intensly erotic.......

as the few other authors (4 or 5 over the last ten years) will tell you. I am seldom motivated to respond and this is building to a tremendous climax. You have a wonderful imagination.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Building Tension!

You're doing great building up the tension. Keep going the way you are. I would hate to see that Jan and Kenny came out of this worse off. I feel very strongly that they should be stengthened as a couple by this experience. Thanks for listening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful and Erotic

Wow. Wow. and Wow again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
DAMN DAMN DAMN

You ARE such a tease! Damn! I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh, my

Wow. So incredibly hot. God, you make me so wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Made her hot

This made my wife very hot and very very wet, we had great sex, after some spankings.

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaalmost 17 years ago
Great Set Up

Would love to have that much control. He's thought of everything to make the night perfect for her, and himself in turn. Especially loved the control over her peeing, and in the bedroom under his total control and viewing. Super writing!

Leto DegeneresLeto Degeneresabout 15 years ago
Poor bastard

What a hoot this is! Can't wait to see what happens next. Let this be a lesson, if you invite someone to share your kink you better sure as hell be dominant! Better Kenny than me - I'd have twisted someone's dick off by now! But, let's see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i LOVE your stories!

this set of stories are wonderful. i got off so many times reading them. To write somethinhg so hot yet detailed is a true talent. I love them, you have a talent seducing a woman like me with your words. thank you and keep writing, i love getting off to your stories....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very erotic. My cup of tea.

:)

maddictmaddictalmost 7 years ago
Spanker up

I like how you have escalated the session before it even gets started, and you started in ch 1.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Excerpt from the story.

"... If I undressed you, that would give you the feeling that something was happening to you that you couldn't control, but, if you undress yourself, that reinforces in your mind that you are doing this of your own accord, thus, you are inviting me to see you naked of your own free will..."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous