All Comments on 'Spanking Night Ch. 08'

by Angelscuck

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This was SO stupid I'm still laughing.

The very minute his wife starts acting like a lunatic, any man simply files for a divorce. Why would any man let his wife demean, degrade, humiliate and expose him to every disease known to man? Even for a fictional story it simply wasn't probable or believable. She's SO stupid that I doubt she could add 2+2 and get 4. What's sexy or erotic about that? It wasn't even mildly entertaining. A complete failure on every level.

1 star and that's being generous.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Idiots don't die out, as this author and his story prove!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lick his balls sissy while I fuck you to a sissygasms if you do a good job. No no it’s time to put her sissy faggot maid in permanent Chastity becoming a fuck toy for black men. What a life it would be and it is what the sissy bitch wanted so much.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I don’t think I could recover and go back to our normal life. After being fuck hard by a big black cock into a sissygasm. The sissygasm would lock me into being a sissy faggot bitch if the wife wanted it or not. I been dreaming and changing myself to become a feminized sissy faggot for many years now. If only I had a wife to push me to become his feminized sissy faggot bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAngelscuck@Angelscuck
627 Followers
I am a 76 year old male, married to 65 year old female. We are very, very much in love and like to play sexual games and have adventures. We are monogamous. Our interests include, cosplay, cruising the South Seas, dancing, music, writing, poetry, plays, movies, masked balls,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES