SpellsRUs: Urge for Self Loving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aphotic
Aphotic
14 Followers

"Don't do that! You know neither of us is gay!" he growled at me.

" I know, I just wanted to see my... our reaction." I replied. Then, I had a brainstorm. Smiling evilly, I pulled one of my spellbooks off the floor where I'd left them, and started to browse. I could feel his suspicions, and heard his mental knocking on my mind, but I shook my head and kept reading. Finally, I found what I was looking for. For those of you who've never read the stories, the specialty of the Spells-R-Us is gender changing spells and artifacts. I'd found one of the Wizard's temporary sex-change spells, and with a few words and gestures, I cast the spell onto myself. With a rapid ballooning, my shirt was suddenly filled with something besides just muscle and bone, now there were tits! My hair, already long, was suddenly a lot longer, now down to my ankles! My hips were much wider, and my previously non-existent butt was stretching out my favorite pair of shorts. What I had failed to take into account, however, were the effects I'd programmed into myself via Master PC. My already-enhanced nerves were now quadrupled in frequency, to the point where I was about to pass out from too much stimuli just from the clothes I was wearing and the random breeze coming from the box fan in the corner. I started shuddering in ecstasy, and through my fluttering eyelids I saw Peter's face break into a grin with more than a little lust behind it.

The smirking little bastard rubbed his fingertips around the neckline of my shirt, and I almost came right then and there. A little moan escaped my lips, and Peter's grin got even nastier. He grabbed me around the waist, sending even more paroxysms of sensation down my body as he picked me up and put me down on the futon. With a pair of scissors he got out of my desk, he started cutting the clothes off of me, but when I got my scrambled wits together enough to shake my head he stopped and stared quizzically at me. Apparently, he'd forgotten all about my abilities to reshape matter, and also that he shared them. With a touch and an evil smile of my own, I dissolved my clothes into oxygen molecules and started squirming sensually on the futon. He got on at the other end of the futon, and as he started crawling up to lay on top of me, I used my powers again, so that he matched me in undress. He looked down at himself, startled at the change, then sat back on his haunches to look me over. This time, when I felt him prodding at my mind, I let him in.

"Dear god almighty, we would have made a gorgeous woman!"

"You really think so, Pete?"

"Hells yes, woman, haven't you seen yourself...of course you haven't. Here." He recalled his power over matter quickly enough, and shaped a mirror out of one of the throw pillows on the bed. He turned it to face me, and my eyes widened in amazement. Instead of the stark black hair I'd had as a man, my hair was back to it's natural chestnut brown, but with some reddish highlights in it. My eyes weren't hazel, but instead were a light brown, making a nice contrast with my darker hair. My face was still the same overall, but softer, it's angles less harsh. My beard was of course gone, and instead of the simple hoop earrings I now had slightly dangling metal feathers in my ears. I recalled what I knew of the spell I'd used; it would draw on an alternate universe, one where I'd been born a girl, and would temporarily reshape my body into that one. The drawbacks to the spell were that I couldn't use magic like this, and if my programming logic was correct, I was unable to touch the computer as well until the spell wore off. Mercifully, the spell itself would wear off in two hours, so I decided not to waste what I had. I dissolved the mirror back into a pillow, and let it drop to the floor. I spread my now-hairless long legs to my lover, and he dove to his task with a will. With what he knew to be my responses to arousal, he was quite easily able to eat me to an orgasm.

His tongue laved my clit in arabesques of fleshly desire, leaving me even more enflamed with lust. I bit down on my thumb and moaned in approval. Ever so slowly, he edged his way back out of my snatch and began nibbling gently on my inner thighs. I howled my approval, knowing that noone would be able to tell that I was making noise at all since it was with Peter. Apparently, my female counterpart in whatever universe she was from had accessed the Master PC as well, because there were a few additions that I'd not have thought of nor put into my own computer. As I reached my peak, I apparently began exuding clouds of pheromones, further inflaming my lover. Also, I had the ability to lactate with my lust-increased bust. The milk was apparently the source of these pheromones, because when I managed to spray Pete with my spray, he lost all interest in tonguing me further, and to be honest, I forgot about it as well...

With a bestial growl, he crawled his way up my body, palming my tits somewhat roughly on his way up. I squirmed in pain and pleasure at this, and tried to kiss him, but I was rebuffed. Apparently in apology, one of his hands snaked down to toy with my woman-flesh again. At this point, I'd had enough foreplay. My new nervous system knew what it wanted, and decided to take control of the situation. I reached out and grabbed his dick, ever so gently maneuvering it into position. With a gentleness I'd thought forgotten in him, Peter eased his cock into me, pausing momentarily at my hymen. His girth stimulated me greatly, and after the tearing pain of my deflowering, I started to slowly ease my way further down his dick. My pleasure only increased as I slid down, and from what I could see on his face, he was just as happy. In a haze of pleasure, I recalled the sole sexual experience I'd had up to this point. I'd been relatively old to lose my virginity, at nineteen, and my lover and I weren't sexually compatible. Her idea of foreplay was to turn off the lights and just lay there. Not one of the better times in my life, and I was just as happy to have had it in this case, as I knew what Peter would find pleasing in his lover. I clenched my inner muscles tightly, almost to the point of pain, while coaxing him onto his back while I rode him. His hands slid up my front, grazing my still-leaking tits on their way upwards. His fingers intertwined with my hair, and he used his strength to firmly seat me on his dick. We continued our mutual exploration for hours after that, but what we found worked best was for me to be sitting on his lap, his cock firmly lodged in my pussy while I fed him from my breast. That orgasm was best of all, I think.

Afterwards, we'd curled up on the bed, with me being spooned with him behind. Unfortunately, we were still in that position while the spell wore off. I woke up after it happened, but I'd slept longer than Pete, who woke up with his dick up against my back. The look on his face was mortified, as he had morning wood at the time. I smiled, shook my head, and got out of bed. "No need to apologize, Pete. When we fell asleep, I was a woman, and now I'm a man. Physical reactions happen. No shame." I felt a twinge of loss at my female form, but it was more from curiosity satisfied than anything else. I got my shorts from the previous day back on, and tossed Pete another pair. A glance at the clock told me that I was unlikely to find anyone else still in the house, but I was still cautious. I knew I'd need to get out of this house, particularly if my fervid imaginings were to take form. I looked around the house, but even my sister, who was on vacation at the time, was gone. I smiled, and booted up my stepdad's computer, which had a better connection to the Internet than my dial-up. On impulse, I raided the kitchen while it booted. I scarfed down half a sandwich and soda, and immediately felt better. Must have been from the magic and the matter-rearrangement.

I bellowed downstairs for Pete to come up and start hunting up things on the Internet while I did some work with Master PC. With a little effort, I refrained from teasing him about his blushes whenever he looked at me. He asked me what he should be looking up, and I told him. "Look for retail book stores. Any of them will be convenient, as long as they have stores in other states." He shrugged and started searching for openings. Back downstairs, I puttered around some more, remembering that I'd need to stabilize Peter's body while I was at it. I wasn't sure if the Clone spell would work forever, but better to be certain. I used Master PC to lock his body in to it's current shape, no longer subject to magic, except at his whim. Since I had the experience now to work with, I shaped my last remaining shoe into a micro EMP for Peter to wear. While I'd finished with the device, I started thinking about what had happened last night; I'd gotten hold of Master PC, turned myself into a Wizard (or at least the SUCCESSFUL apprentice of one), cloned myself with a spell, changed my gender, and then back again. Holy shit, I'd been having an eventful 24 hours.

Still, I found myself day dreaming again about my gender-change. While I didn't want to alter things so severely as to be female full time, it was something I'd keep in mind for the future. Maybe another clone, this time in female form.... Still, such matters would have to wait a bit. First, I needed a place of my own, or perhaps I should say OUR own. From upstairs, Peter yelled out, "Jay, there's an opening for a café manager at a book shop down in Lexington, Kentucky! You interested?" I pondered momentarily. Lexington was far enough out of the area that noone I knew was likely to just drop in on me uninvited. It'd be cheaper to live out there, probably cheap enough that with some 'roommates' I could afford a decent sized house. With a little money and a couple of months of watching the market, I knew I could make a decent sized pile of money, and enough accountants to manage it for me without having to get overly involved. Following some advice I got out of a Robert Heinlein book, I decided that I could have my clones working just long enough to get the money we'd need, spend a year or so building up my fortune, then pay out more in taxes than I got in income, and draw a fat rebate every year. Or I'd figure out something with an accountant to where that's what happened. Finally, I decided that we'd have to move out to Lexington, which was going to take some doing, since I had almost no funds to begin with.

Monkeying with banks wasn't a prospect I found to be safe enough to risk, so I started off small. I figured with a job, and some starter cash I'd make, we could afford a cheap apartment in Lexington. I knew that in amounts of less than 500 dollars most people would be reluctant to contact a bank, so I'd produce the cash and convert it into postal money orders. With those and a local bank account, getting a deposit and apartment would be easy. If all else failed, though, I'd rewrite reality with Master PC, although I was loathe to do so. Fortunately, via the Internet, I was able to at least temporarily reserve us an appointment with a real estate agent. The landlords in Kentucky must've been desperate for business, because Phil, the manager I talked with, didn't even hesitate when I said that my first, last and security deposit would have to be paid in money orders or cash. And before you ask, I set a spell on all of this cash to be destroyed with the next burn run when they were at the Treasury Department. All of it would be absorbed into the electronic system, only to appear as debits and credits. All in all, a fairly neat way to avoid detection, I thought.

I ran the idea past Peter, and he ratified it, as I thought he would. Now would come step one. We had to get out of this state. With Pete's help and a few rolls of packing tape and some boxes, all of my/our stuff was packed up. All of the essential stuff was compacted into enough boxes that would fill a small U-Haul unit with the aid of a few helpful spells. I called ahead and reserved us a U-Haul, and would pick it up in a few days. Now all I had to do was break the news to my folks. When they got home, I outlined my plan, including some fairly ingenious evasions. So it was that we began our journey out of the DC area.

A few days later, on the road to Kentucky, Peter was finally comfortable with being ignored, although it made it difficult for him to avoid being stepped on or injured when we were around people that knew me before. Since they were expecting to see me, that's usually who they saw, with the result that Pete was often trampled, or had to jump aside to avoid being hit. I tried to minimize it by avoiding people in the area, and that probably helped to no end. I knew that to avoid confusion I'd have to alter my commands slightly when we got to Kentucky, but I was in no hurry. Finally, after a day on the road, we arrived in Lexington. After a brief stop to get a hotel room for us to stay in, we went to meet Phil.

Phil was overjoyed to find someone looking for a house in the depressed housing market in Lexington, so much so that he didn't even bother to lie when we were looking at condos. I figured it would be a good investment once I got the cash together, and with a little effort, that wouldn't take too long.

"Well, gentlemen, this is the last one. Southern exposure on three rooms including the kitchen, a building out in the middle of nowhere with a view of the lake, and we'll even arrange to have it repainted, if you'd like. What do you think?" By mutual agreement, Peter did all of the talking. I wanted to do my best to remain as invisible as possible.

"What's the cost? I mean, we can't afford to pay anything beyond (x)." Pete enjoyed bartering, a surprising development of his character. He'd already managed to get Phil off the topic of full blown houses in the area, and managed to snooker him into showing us the condos. However, sometimes he overdid things. "And not to mention, what are we going to do when we want to throw a party? I didn't see a clubhouse when we pulled in here..."

"Well, in your price range, there's not a lot to be had, Peter. However, if that's what you want, the company has a few properties in some controlled-access facilities only a stone's throw away." Phil was desperately trying to sell us something, probably so he'd have some money to eat off of this month. Peter's wrangling was also starting to get a little nitpicky, so I decided to intervene.

"We'll take it, Phil." The poor fool actually jumped when I spoke, since I hadn't said more than a word or a grunt in the entire time he'd been with us. "When can we move in?"

"Well, if you wanted to, you could move in tomorrow, but I have to tell you that you'd pay an extra fee for immediate occupancy. That's assuming you'd even qualify to live here." Gods bless the man, he was at least relatively honest for a real estate broker.

"Not a problem, Phil. We've sunk most of what we've got into this little jaunt. No sense wasting money on a hotel when we could spend less of it per diem on a permanent residence."

"Well, I can tell you didn't just fall off the turnip truck." He smiled, and even did it nicely. " I remember how it was when I moved out for the first time, I felt the same way." I liked Phil; he wanted to get us set up in something so he'd get paid, he was up front about that, but he wouldn't stick us with a shithole. "If you'll just fill out the application, we'll get the ball rolling." I held out my hand, and got the application forms. I had every intention of filling them out, and even if I were normally not approve-able to the complex, a little typing with Master PC would have all that sorted out. Phil led us back outside, and locked up. However, I had little intention of staying in a place where the cum-stains on the sheets were someone else's. After Phil left, we'd circle back around and start making ourselves at home. I looked over at my twin and smirked. Once Phil was out of earshot, he asked me what was up. I explained my plan, and neither of us saw much harm in using the Master PC to ensure our approval.

"Gods, it's so good to be out of Virginia!" Pete enthused. I echoed him, and slapped him lightly on the back.

"Without further ado, ladies and gentlemen, let's get this show on the road." We got back into the car, and followed Phil back out of the complex. "I know why I want this place, but why were you so dead set on it?" I asked.

"Because I like the lake view. Not to mention that it's out far enough to prevent anyone from getting too curious. And yourself?"

"The lack of a gate. The last thing either of us needs is someone tracking our movements. If someone puts two and two together, someone might come knocking one night, and I'm too lazy to spend my life pumping iron in a jail or drooling in a mental ward." He nodded in approval. As time went on and our experience varied, Pete and I were becoming more different. He was developing the more aggressive persona, and I was beginning to retreat further back, as was my nature. I always preferred to work behind the scenes, but Pete had taken the melodramatic tendencies and put it to good use. I wondered how different we might become as time progressed, and decided to shelve it for another day. For now, I was just going to enjoy having someone that thought like me, but wasn't going to look at me strangely for it.

"Jay?"

"Yeah?"

"I've been thinking. How much effort would it be for you to do the Clone spell again?"

"Not too much, why? You want to make this a triad instead of a duet?" I smiled.

"Well, not exactly. I was thinking that this time we could make a woman." I was so startled by this that I lapsed into mental communication with him.

"You what???"

"You heard me, you're not deaf. Besides which, do I need to remind you of how attractive you were as a woman?"

"No, the memories are pretty vivid," I riposted. "But what brought the whole thing on?"

"Just a random thought I'd been having. I was thinking that we seem to be turning down our own roads as we progress. I'm not an exact copy of you anymore. I was curious to see what would happen if there were a girl version of us." I thought carefully before I replied, this time aloud.

"But she might...never mind. It's an interesting thought, but let's get settled into the condo before we start mucking around again. It's bad enough we're going to have to fill out all of this damn paperwork, much less get all of our stuff unpacked in the next day or so." A flash of insight cracked through my brain right then, and it seemed like such a good idea that I had to follow through with it. I whipped out my laptop, turned it on and loaded up the Control Console.

"What're you doing?" Peter queried.

"Just hang on a second. I'll tell you when I'm done." I typed rapidly for a moment, and when the command executed, I felt a small tension release from my conscience. "I just removed my matter-rearrangement power."

"Why in hell'd you do that?" Pete seemed genuinely confused for a moment, until I started explaining.

"It only seemed fair, Pete. I've got the Control Console, and I've got all of the old Wizard's magic. All you had was enhanced brain power and the matter-rearrangement touch. I wanted to even the playing field." His scowl lessened, and he actually smiled.

" OK, I guess that makes sense. Hell, who am I to argue with my brother and Maker?" He stuck his tongue out at me. "Although you've still got influence over matter, what with all those spells. I should know, I remember a good chunk of what's in those books too."

"Yeah, but it still takes me time. Everyone should be made to feel special, particularly by those that love 'em." I squeezed his shoulder.

"I love you too, you goofball. Now, you ready to turn around, or should we stop for some food?"

Aphotic
Aphotic
14 Followers