SpellsRUs: Urge for Self Loving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aphotic
Aphotic
14 Followers

I mentally directed the defenses to hold on to the head, but to allow me to move it wherever I wished. A further thought made the head float behind me at shoulder height while I stalked over to the corner of the room and started drawing a circle onto the floor with the heat from a fingertip. I scrawled various words in ancient languages around the perimeter, and directed the head to float into the middle of the circle. I then rotated the head so that it was facing me. A shouted word, and the spells came alive. The eyes of the intruder blinked momentarily, and the mouth started forming words. I gestured, and the words became audible. This was a spell I'd hoped never to use, but I felt little compassion for it's current subject.

"What in hell..." the head spoke. "What happened to me..." His eyes widened as he saw past me to the crying woman in the arms of my twin, and his own body still laying there on the floor, covered with the electric webs of my temporal suspension. He tried to speak again, but I silenced him with a wave of my sword.

"You'll answer my questions, you little shit, or I'll start pruning off what little you've got left." I let the sword rest on his cheek, drawing a thin streamer of blood. "Who are you? What's your name?"

"D..David. David Breenan."

"Well, David Breenan, you're not having a very good day, are you?" I let my most malicious smile curve my lips. "Looks like you picked the wrong house to crash. How did you find this place?" He licked his lips, sweat beading on his forehead.

"I looked through the current databases of stockbrokers in the area. I thought it would be easier to take your money than to get my own." Dammit, I was going to have to do something about that. I couldn't have my monetary movements traced, it was almost as good as an address in today's world of interconnected systems. " I got your address off of a client list, and when I got in, I figured that you had the Program, but I figured I could get your money and your women before you noticed." I shook my head.

"You're really not that bright, are you? What if I'd been gay? Would you have stolen my boyfriend, if I'd had one?" He had no response except to get red in the face. "Never mind that. Now I've got something I'd like to show you, Mr. David Breenan." I summoned my laptop over, and brought up the image file of Suzanne, Madeline Phesant's secretary. "Do you recognize this woman?" He didn't reply. " I said, do you recognize this woman?" He muttered an affirmative. "Were you the one that made her a shemale?" Again a positive response. I put on my best fake-sympathetic expression. "David, David, David. What AM I to do with you? I can't let you go as you are, you'd just make my life a living hell. I can't just erase your memories, you might eventually get them back. So what..." I snapped my fingers dramatically in his face, making him flinch, or try to flinch, since he had no body from the neck down. " I know JUST what I'm going to do with you, Davey my boy. You don't have to thank me, sooner or later someone'll do it for you." With a muttered spell, I made David's headless body sit up, and I removed the spell immobilizing it, but not allowing it to die. I went over to it, and pulled it into a standing position. "I hope you enjoy your second childhood better than your first, David." I rummaged through the pockets of the clothes he'd been wearing, and found his wallet. "Don't worry, though, noone will miss you. As far as anyone knows, you were never even born." I stuffed the wallet into my pocket, and used my blade to slice off his clothes. When I looked directly at his head, his eyes were closed and he was crying. "Come on, David, buck up! It's not every day you get a second chance at youth." When I'd stripped his frame of clothes, I began spinning more spells.

His body sprouted a twin to the head now floating in my circle of power. Then, I began to make a few editorial changes. I shrank his 7 foot frame down to 5 feet. Then I changed his gender. His grotesquely enlarged penis withered and shrank away, leaving him with a dainty feminine cleft. His replacement head became softer featured, eyes becoming blue, and his hair becoming a waist-length blond color instead of the dark brown it had been. Although I was tempted to give his new body a taste for painful sex and the like, I wanted this to be a learning experience for him, not a fantasy fulfillment. I left him pretty much as he would have been if he'd been born a girl. When I was satisfied with my labor, I turned to my lovers, who were staring at my work with a critical eye.

"I think you should give her bigger tits, Jay. How's she ever going to get a man with such an average rack?" Jackie was working out her own aggressions on the helpless boy. (His ID had told me he was only 17.) "Besides which, her ass isn't nearly cute enough." Peter chimed right in.

"Don't forget the sex drive, bro. Can't have her becoming frigid, that's no good." I decided that we'd had enough of our mutual vengeance on him.

"Alright, you two, that's enough. David," I turned to look squarely at him. "You might not like this initially, but to be frank, I don't care. You break into my home, try and rape my lover, not to mention myself, and god knows what you've done to anyone else your pointy little head desired. Think of this as retribution and rehabilitation. Enjoy, and have a good life." The look on his face was priceless. His confusion and fear made him look like a little kid that has just shit themselves but was afraid to tell anyone. I laughed openly, and waved my hand, completing my spells. David's disembodied head began to shrink, and to alter in shape. When it finally became what I was looking for, I broke the containing circle and directed the glowing shape toward the altered body. It zipped across the intervening space, striking it's stomach with a sound like a splash. Her eyelids fluttered momentarily, and then opened.

She took in the scenery around her, and began to blush. Not only was there a nearly naked woman in the room, there was a naked man with a sword in the corner. "Oh God, I'm sorry, Mr. *****. I should have knocked, but I forgot you worked at home."

"It's okay, Daphne. Go on back out front, Peter can show you where the other bathroom is." I gestured at Peter to show the young lady to where she needed to go. He raised his eyebrow and led Daphne from the room and down the hallway to the other bath. I dropped my sword and opened my arms, beckoning for a hug. Jackie sprinted across and grabbed me. "I'm sorry, baby. I couldn't kill him, particularly not with magic."

" I know, I know." She held me tightly, speaking in an understanding tone. " Magic isn't really meant to destroy anything. It's supposed to make living easier, not killing." I nodded wordlessly. "Although I have to say, I was worried when I saw you cut off his head." She started chuckling. "You going to tell me what all you did to her?"

"Wait till Peter gets back, I don't want to tell this twice." I picked her up and sat down on the end of the bed, waiting for my twin to come back. "Although I think we BOTH need a shower now," I smiled at her. She only snorted and squeezed me again. When Peter came back in from his errand, his grin was pronounced. "She's mortified, and scared. Not to mention turned on, just a little bit. What in the hell did you do to her, Jay?"

"Aside from a complete change of gender, I gave her some false memories. She might remember being David Breenan, but only in her dreams. As far as she's concerned, she ran into Jackie at the bus station and Jackie offered her a place to stay while we get her home life straightened out. From what I got from his mind while I had him in the circle, he had a rough life. His adoptive mother sexually abused him for years, and he was a closet homosexual from the damage. That's why he changed Suzanne into her current shape; he wanted to be thought of as a super stud, but satisfy his urges at the same time." I shook my head to clear away the sad memories I'd taken. "He got the Master almost six months ago, and has been living out some petty little revenge fantasies ever since. Luckily, he never had to bother with shielding his mind from a telepath, so I got into his mind pretty easily."

"But what're we going to do with her?" Peter's practical streak was showing. "I don't know about you, but the idea of having her staying her kind of creeps me out."

"Oh, Peter, she's not David anymore. She's Daphne." Jackie stated with conviction. "Jay couldn't kill David out of hand, particularly not with that kind of history. Could you have?"

"No," he admitted, "but I don't think I'd have let him get off that lightly either. What if David's memories resurface in her?"

"I've done the best I can to avoid that. Daphne's memories are suppressed, and with a little time, she'll probably never remember. But that's why I want to keep her close. I don't want her running around spreading the word that some strange man decapitated her and turned her into a woman." I shuddered. "She deserves a fair shake out of life, Pete."

"OK, okay, I get it." He sat down heavily on the floor. " I just don't think that I'd have been that generous." I shook my head in the negative.

"You'd have done the same thing in my place. Hell, you DID!" I chuckled. "After all, I'm you, and you're me." He thought about it, and squared his shoulders.

"You're probably right, the both of you. But won't it be hard to keep up appearances with a non-involved person underfoot?"

"That's why I'm going to put her in another apartment as soon as possible. We need to call the rental office and see if there are any other units open." Jackie said, taking charge of the conversation. Peter and I just looked at her. "Hey, if any of us have a say in where she goes, I think I qualify. Neither of you big, strong men dealt with the problem, I did." Her comment reminded me that I probably needed to alter a few memories with the Control Console to let Peter keep his job. I swung the computer in front of myself and altered the memories of his coworkers to make them remember an emergency phone call that took Pete home. I was finished with the work in a few minutes, and I closed the window with some relief. I could stomach using the Master for such little things as this just to keep life running smoothly for us since it didn't impose on their free will too badly. "And now if you two wouldn't mind, I think I want to be held for a while." Jackie's smile snapped me back out of my musing. I turned to my lover and my other self(ves) with a heartfelt grin. Peter and I laid her out on the bed and curled up around her, one of us on each side. We stroked her hair and face until she fell asleep. I heard the TV come on in the living room, and knew that our houseguest was taking care of herself. I swallowed my laughter as I remembered that I hadn't told Jackie and Peter about the biggest surprise Daphne had coming.

I'd reshaped her body into a woman's, and I'd decided on a unique rehabilitation for David, or whatever was left of him. Daphne was pregnant, about 2 weeks along. In 9 months, she'd give birth to her son, David. Hopefully, with a little help from the three of us, David and Daphne would get a much better life than they'd had the first time around. I'd never really felt comfortable with the idea of killing someone just because I disagreed with them, even if they had the power of a god like David had. However, I had to face the facts; if I ever saw that Daphne was starting to remember too much being David, I might have to kill her, and possibly her unborn child along with her. Oh well. Shelve it for another day, Wizard. Be satisfied that you've defused the situation, and let tomorrow take care of tomorrow, as Jackie would probably say.

Later that night

Daphne had availed herself of the kitchen, and made dinner for the four of us. For a brand-new woman, she didn't do half bad. She'd made us breakfast at night, my favorite. Scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, coffee, the whole works. We thanked her profusely for volunteering, and sat down to eat. However, Daphne herself didn't eat much, just picked at her plate.

"What's wrong, Daph?" Jackie asked.

"I don't know. I just don't really feel like eating." I smirked inwardly, knowing that soon she'd have a chemical reason for not eating eggs. "The whole thing with my parents is really starting to bother me. What if they come after you for taking me in?" I jumped into the conversation.

"Daphne, first off, I doubt they'll say anything at all. Secondly, it's not as if we could be charged with anything. I called the police," and added when she looked panicked, "and I explained the whole situation. Since Jackie's a licensed social worker," (this was the cover persona we'd worked up for Jackie that afternoon, using the Control Console to make sure all the records were created and in order) "they agreed that in such an emergent case like this it was okay for her to provide temporary shelter."

"Still..." her worry was evident. If what I'd gotten from David's mind was any indication, her parents had been nightmares on wheels. I stalled for time.

"Jackie and I are going to go see them tomorrow, and we'll try to work out something."

"Well, okay. Do I need to come?" I had to give her credit, she was willing to put herself into a potentially dangerous situation if it was what was needed. I assured her that it wasn't needed, and she seemed relieved. While we finished our meal, I did a little more thinking on the subject. David's memories indicated that he'd altered his father and step-mother into being little more than mindless automatons, and unless he'd left his copy of Master PC open for others to use, there was little hope I could change them back. Still, I owed it to myself to give it a good try. If I were really going to give Daphne and her child a new beginning, I should make sure that their past was a closed book. I finished off my eggs, and put the plate in the sink. I told the others that I was going out for a while, and not to wait up. I picked up my computer case and left the condo.

Peter's pet projects lately had revolved around the beater car we'd bought a week or so back. He'd retooled it with his cutting-edge scientific know-how, and more than a little of his matter rearrangement talent. It still appeared to be a slightly older car in fairly good shape, but it was now almost a tank on wheels.

The body had been changed into a material more heat resistant than the tiles on the Space Shuttle, as bullet resistant as full tank armor, and the "glass" was actually a transparent metal. The fuel supply was the abundant hydrogen in the air, converted into pure energy in a controlled matter/anti-matter reaction, much like the Starship Enterprise. I still laughed to myself whenever I looked at it. Subtlety and overwhelming technology, all in one convenient package. I unlocked the door and got in, laying the laptop on the seat next to me and plugging it into the cigarette lighter. I pulled up the Control Console and started the car, heading towards David/Daphne's former home.

It turned out to be a trailer in a really nasty part of town. More than ever I was grateful for Peter's tinkering. It would take something along the lines of a cruise missile to even chip the paint on the Beater. I slipped out, locking the door behind me, and went up to the trailer. It was locked, so I was forced to use a quick spell to unlock the door. I stepped inside, and my jaw hit the floor. It was filled with the usual squalor of trashy people, but it had the bonus of having been covered with various bodily fluids. There must have been a gallon or more of cum all over the couch, floor, walls and ceiling. Blood was mercifully less in evidence, but still there. Saliva and sweat stains marked EVERYTHING in sight. It looked like a three day orgy in a charnel house. Behind the ratty sofa I found the king of it all, though.

There was a woman on the floor, stark naked. She looked like a Penthouse model reworked by a demented comic book artist; her tits were so huge she couldn't walk, and were leaking a flowery-sweet smelling substance from the tips. Her face had been altered as well, with retractable teeth (probably for some kind of oral fixation) and lips that looked like inner tubes. Stuffed into her pussy was what had to be the largest dildo on the planet. I could see about 2 feet of it protruding past her ass, which was trying valiantly to grind those last couple of feet into her snatch. A closer look at the end of the dildo, however, proved just how vengeful David had been. There were vestigial toes, and if I looked closely, I could see a seam up the center-line. David had altered someone, presumably his father, into being a living dildo for this demented, sex-crazed fiend that I assumed was his stepmother. I left the two of them there for the moment, since I couldn't really do anything for them. A little poking and prodding around in the bedroom provided me with some identification for the two of them; she was Michelle Donaldson, 34, and he was Saul Breenan, 46. I stuck the ID in my pocket for later reference, and kept looking around. Aha! In the second bedroom, apparently David's, I found what I was looking for; an almost-antiquated 386 processor desktop computer. I was surprised that Master PC could even run on that piece of junk, but I was relieved. If he'd been using a computer in another location, it would have made my search a great deal more difficult.

I started it up, waiting an eternity while it loaded. Finally, I got the desktop to show. I opened up the My Computer icon, and found the Control Console. When it loaded, it asked me for a password. I tried a few times, the usual stuff. God, Sex, Love, etc, all to no avail. After my fifth try, it closed the program. Fuck! All I'd gotten from David had been the most emotionally charged memories, not the whole shebang. I couldn't go prying into Daphne's head without running a risk of destroying the new personality I'd given her. I tried again to guess the password, but I failed. Unfortunately, I never got the chance to try again. A pulse of energy shot out of the computer, flinging me across the room and completely destroying the PC. My magical defenses protected me from the electrical shock, and I wasn't hurt when I hit the wall. I shook my head, and cursed up a blue streak. Without David's copy of the Control Console, these two and any others he'd changed were stuck as they were for the rest of their lives. Fuck! Now what was I going to do with these two? I couldn't leave them here, sooner or later someone was going to come looking, and I didn't want to deal with the hassle if anyone connected them with Daphne. Well, until we'd sorted out something with the condominium complex, they'd just have to stay where they were. Apparently, David's tinkering had removed all need to sleep, eat, or eliminate wastes, because I couldn't find anything to eat that wasn't three weeks rotten in the whole trailer, and there weren't trails of bodily wastes across the living room. Okay, then, all I have to worry about is keeping people away from here for a few more days.

After I got back into the car, I prepared an Ignore-Me type spell, one that convince anyone that came around that they had something more important to do. I let the spell go, watching in my mind's eye as it wrapped around the trailer and began working. I started the car back up and headed home, not feeling very good about myself. As I drove away, I made some notes to myself;

-get Jackie on the ball about buying out the condo complexes

-get the shell corporation started as a front to accomplish previous

-FIND A LAWYER!

-what are we going to do with all of those we can't fix? E.g. David's parents? Suzanne?

-Are there any other people out there with magic, or am I and Jackie the only ones?

Aphotic
Aphotic
14 Followers
1...45678...25