SpellsRUs: Urge for Self Loving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aphotic
Aphotic
14 Followers

How was I to get these idiots away from the power of the Master PC? Magic only seemed able to modify the effects created by the computer, not reverse them. They'd made their minds immune to influence with the Master, and thus they'd locked me out as well. Shit! There had to be SOME way of doing it, I just had to find it! To be honest, I could have set a spell onto the Master PC program itself, but I was leery of doing so. I could lose my own copy, not to mention my magic, since I'd gotten it via the Master's influence. The image of a DO loop made me shudder. Save that as a last resort. Assassination? Far too risky, particularly since most of them had some form of paranormal senses, not to mention being tougher and/or regenerative. Thievery? For some of them, that would work, but not for all of them. Add it to the list of possible solutions. I could free some of their victims with the Control Console, but I had a limited range to work with, and not all of them could be freed. Shelve it till later. It wouldn't do me any good to fix the victims, only to have them snatched back up by the controller. Christ! An entire lifetime, even one as long as mine was likely to be, may not be enough to stop all these bastards! Maybe Peter would have some ideas. I looked over at the clock, and realized I had to get moving if I wanted to meet up with Madeline. I shut down and packed up my laptop, got dressed, and headed out to the meeting.

I'd gotten dressed in some of my better clothes to meet with Ms. Phesant, since appearance counts in these things. Much to my dismay, I'll hasten to add. Ms. Phesant's office was run out of a small run-down office building in downtown Lexington that had seen better days. I went inside, and waited out in reception. The secretary told me that Ms. Phesant had just come back from lunch and would see me shortly. I smiled and sat down, pulling out the laptop to indulge in some recreation while I waited. However, something about the secretary made my suspicion itch. When I'd moved to Lexington, I'd noticed that there was a copy of Master PC in use in that area, so I'd made my moves and adjustments very subtle. I loaded up the Control Console, and entered in a few commands. 'Make everyone who has been altered with a version of Master PC glow green in my glasses.' Enter. I pulled my now-useless glasses out of my pocket, and put them on. Surely enough, the secretary glowed green. Shit! What had been done here? First off, the secretary didn't seem to have been adjusted into some walking wet-dream, and she seemed to behave normally. OK, plan A doesn't seem to be working, try plan B! I scanned the secretary's purse with a quick spell, and got her name. Suzanne Anson. The Control Console obliged with the usual information. However, instead of the usual dumbing down and bimbo-ing up stats, it registered normal intelligence, slightly-above-average breast size, and the like. Also, she had a dick! She'd been altered into a shemale, but she came up as a woman in all of the files I was able to find. With a little exploration of the Master's options, I'd found one that would allow any user to see the commands entered on a subject with Master PC. I used this macro, and found that she'd been a normal woman until approximately six weeks ago. Apparently, she'd been altered mentally to accept her shemale status, and to follow certain commands when certain stimuli were applied. Holy hell, whoever'd done this was more than a little deranged! I saved Suzanne's name in my local subject files, and decided to see if anyone had tinkered with her boss. Mercifully, Madeline was free of commands except for the ones I'd put in place myself. I was DEFINITELY going to have to start checking anyone I altered to see if they'd been in another User's power, particularly if I was going to avoid notice. Of course, in following with the Perversity Principle of the Universe, Suzanne's buzzer went off, and she sent me into Madeline's office. I went in, promising myself that I'd try and solve Suzanne's problem when I had the time.

Much Later

I finally got home, much to my relief. My brush with another User's influence had made me jumpy and paranoid. If I were going to take on another demi-god, I definitely needed to beef up my responses and capacities. Pete yelled out that he was home, and how it had gone with Madeline, since I'd left him a message to that effect when I'd left.

"It went okay, but we need to talk, dude." I slumped down on the couch while I collated my thoughts. Pete came out of his workshop, and we started to talk. He was as alarmed as I at the evidence of another User operating out here, since I'd never told him about it.

"Dammit, you fool, how are you gonna respond if you don't tell your backup what the hells going on?" He ranted at me for a good while over the matter. I responded in a lackluster way, knowing that I had indeed almost shot myself in the foot on this one. "Well, what're we going to do? Obviously this little fucker's more twisted than most."

"Not necessarily. I only had time to do a cursory scan. For all we know, she ASKED to be made the way she is, Pete! Besides which, I'm not that anxious to start a full-out war with someone that could very well have the power to cause an atomic explosion, if he were so inclined!" I shouted back. "Not to mention, there's no telling how many people he's fucked with, so I have no idea how to get started!" I looked out the window, and saw that it was finally dark. I calmed down as I recalled the message I'd left to myself on the workroom door. "Besides which, I need your help right now. Remember what we talked about right before we signed the lease on this place?" I smiled gently. "I've finally made it a priority. This situation calls for the best we can do, and a female version of us will hopefully have some ideas we'd never have." The look on his face was priceless.

"We're gonna make a woman? Finally?" His mouth worked itself into a wry smile. "Took you long enough to get around to it, you jerk!"

" I know, I know, I promised you I would, but we've both been busy. And it looks like we've got some more ahead of us." I got up off the couch and went into the lab, trailed by my twin. "I think, though, that we ought to make a few adjustments in our lifestyle. Once Madeline's made us a nice little bundle, I'll have a corporation we'll start buy out this complex. That and a few more investments and such should keep us in gravy for a good long while, and we can always work something out later if we need to."

"Sounds good to me. I've been wondering what you're going to do with yourself while some of us are working for a living," he gibed. "Guess you've decided to become a warrior, huh?"

"Looks that way, at least until I figure out who made the Master in the first place. What better to do with my copious spare time than to try to fix what someone's screwed up?" I'd been gathering together some junk while we'd been talking, mostly just some of my spare clothing, and had Pete alter it into women's clothing. The other items were a vial of my semen and another of blood, all items I'd collected earlier in the day. We retired to the bathroom, and silently we began the ritual to Clone me, again. A few of the frozen roasts and some fresh vegetables from the fridge we dumped into the tub, and filled it with water. I flipped the vials of seed and blood into the water, tingeing it slightly with a coppery color, and I added a hair, freshly pulled from my head. I started speaking the spell's words aloud, while Peter sat down behind me. Once again, I watched the magic take hold of the materials, and begin their work. The hair, blood and semen churned into the micro-maelstrom in the bathtub, and dissolved into a pearlescent silver liquid. I finished the guide words, still fueling the reaction with the energy of the moon and the stars.

While the materials were subsumed into a body, I was doing some thinking. I wondered what my/our new self would be like, particularly after he'd been turned into a woman. Would she be aggressive or shy? Demure or exhibitionist? I couldn't wait to find out, so I willed more of myself into the spell, wanting the waiting to be over. Peter, having thought along other lines, had slipped out of the toilet and I could hear him puttering around in the kitchen. I listened to him for a moment or two, then began speaking the next section of spell language.

A few hours later

At my laughter, Pete came back into the bathroom, and joined me in greeting our new brother. Now THIS was my idea of fun. How much effort does it take to punch a few keys on a board? Now, however, I'd done something even Master PC couldn't. I'd taken some meat and veggies and turned them into a living human being! "Hiya Jason." I said, echoed by Peter.

"Hi Jay, Peter." (According to my researches, the Clone would be created with all the memories up to the time of the last source material being gathered, so it wasn't surprising to hear him correctly name us.)

"If you guys wouldn't mind?....." He gestured out the door. Pete and I grabbed my stuff and went back out to the kitchen.

"Geez, he's a lot more like you than I am." Pete's voice was somewhat mournful.

"Hell, Peter, he's just started his branch! You've got six more weeks of experience he doesn't and I don't have either." I was drained from my efforts, and I sank bonelessly down into the dining room chair. "You and I have an established routine, and separate identities. He doesn't, not yet."

" I know, it's just that sometimes I miss it. And you do too, so don't deny it." Not only was I in agreement with him, I didn't have the energy to argue. "Was it like this for you when we first met?"

"Not really. You and I are identical as to six weeks ago. He and I are identical to 4 hours ago. You and he, however, are still six weeks different. Does that make any sense?"

"Kind of." He smiled. "It'll be good to have someone else around, particularly if he agrees with what we've got in mind." His grin got lustful. "I still maintain, however, that we would have been gorgeous if we'd been born a girl."

"I agree, dude." The voice of our new brother came from right behind us, surprising Pete into jumping visibly. "Whatsa matter, you look like you've just run over someone's cat." He smiled, and pulled up a chair. "And before you ask, Jay, the answer is Yes. I'll become a woman."

" So I guess I was thinking hard about it, wasn't I? Enough that you came to a decision just in a few minutes?"

"Damn straight, cutie." He smirked, knowing that Peter was less comfortable with that aspect of our personalities. "Besides which, I'll admit to some desire to be female again."

"I see." Pete's voice was rough. "What's your preference for a name?"

"Jackie." All three of us smiled at the memory that name prodded. Jackie was the nickname of the woman I'd loved from the time I was a child. "So, do you wanna do the honors, Jay, or should I?" I said that I'd do it, I wanted to have the onus of such a doing fall squarely on my own head. "Okey dokey. So, what's for dinner, Peter?"

"Just some Chicken Paprikash."

"Sounds good. Let's eat!" The pair of them wandered into the kitchen, leaving me sitting there alone. I smirked as I watched the two of them bickering over portions and such like. It wasn't often that you get to see two twins of yourself, and I admit it was cute. I decided that the sooner it was over, the better, though. If I got used to seeing this, it would be harder to do, even if Jack(ie) agreed to it. I managed to dredge up the energy to move and snagged my laptop case from where it had been on the couch. I shouted for one of them to grab me a plateful while I waited for the Control Console to boot up. When it did, I commanded it to rename my new Clone Jack and set him to slowly change into a female form over the next hour. I smiled, and executed the command.

While we ate, I slowly watched Jack become Jackie. First, his barely-noticeable beard stubble vanished, and his face slowly assumed more female characteristics. I'd remained silent while (s)he and Pete finished eating, but when I saw the hair grow from mid-back down to his ankles, I started laughing. The pair of them snapped around to look at me, then Peter's eyes shot back to Jackie. "Holy shit." He breathed. "He's already started the process, Jackie." Jackie's eyes widened, and she shot up from the table and ran over to the mirror in the living room.

"You sneaky little bastard!" she gasped out between laughs. "I've been forcing myself to eat, knowing what was coming afterwards, and you go ahead and start altering me while I'm eating!" His fingers flew to the knotted bathrobe belt and pulled it apart, dropping it to the floor, and his shorts followed suit. " I thought you were going to use magic, not Master PC!" His tits chose that moment to start growing, and I blush to admit it, but I'd upped his bust size when I was changing him. Instead of the modest C cup she'd have had before, hers would grow to E, and his musculature would alter enough to let her carry them comfortably and they'd never sag. I watched in awe as Master PC's ability to alter someone played out before me. Her breasts grew like an elapsed-time photo of a flower blooming, and the other changes played out. "Ohhhhhh" she moaned. Oh shit. I'd forgotten to tone down her nervous system! She'd have the same problem I had when I'd been in her shoes! A quick action with Master PC altered it so that she could tone down the feedback. Her moans dropped in volume, but they'd become much more throaty. Her penis shrank last of all, shrinking down to form her slit and clitoris, and her mound fur became much more localized. Peter and I looked at each other, and jumped up from our seats. When we'd reached the living room, we just stood in wonder, looking down at our former brother, now our sister.

She was writhing on the floor, making just enough eye contact with both of us to give us an erection. She opened her eyes, now a brilliant emerald green, and eyed the two of us with lust. "Come on down, boys," she said as she laughed. She sat up so fast she seemed to have teleported, and latched onto one each of our legs. I looked at Pete, but he seemed lost in the glory that was Jackie. He was pulling off his clothes so quick you'd swear he was looking for body lice. Since I wasn't quite as quick to respond, Jackie focused her attentions on Peter. She pulled him down on top of her, and started conducting a tonsillectomy inspection. Since they seemed the situation well in hand, I decided that I was extraneous. The pair of them were making out, running their hands around each other's bodies, hitting all the spots that made them even hornier. I went back into the dining room and finished my dinner, only occasionally watching them as they continued their foreplay. Jackie rolled on top of him, running her fingernails lightly down his chest, eliciting a moan from Peter. I put my dinner plate and silverware into the sink, wanting to give the two lovers some privacy. Then I slipped out of the kitchen through the other doorway and headed for the lab for some work. When I was safely behind the door, I broke down in tears. Finally, I'd done something I'd wanted forever. I'd managed to find a woman just like me. What's more, I had a brother, one that understood me more than anyone else on earth. Unfortunately, at least at the moment they found each other more fascinating than they did me. I hoped it was temporary, but I'd settle for whatever I could get. Peter, I thought, still felt odd about having made love to me when I was a woman, but I had no qualms. Jackie was a newborn, relatively speaking, and she remembered being me when first we'd been with Peter. In my wallow in self-pity, I heard a knock on the door. I reached over, since I'd slumped down next to it when I'd come in, and opened the door. I looked up, and I saw Jackie, and behind her Peter.

"Why'd you leave, Jay?" Her smoky voice asked softly. "We didn't want you to go, you know."

"You could've fooled me." I sniffed pathetically. "So I thought I'd give you some privacy."

"Oh, get off that floor and come here, you big baby." She smiled and held down her hand for me to take. "If we'd wanted that, either of us would have told you so." She pulled me into her embrace, and my body reacted to the touch of her beautiful form. She kissed me, hard. "Come on, let's go to bed." She let go of my mouth after saying this, and led me into my bedroom. Peter followed behind, and laid his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Jay. Sorry that I made you feel bad about having sex with me."

"It hurt. But I understand." Lying was impossible when we were talking mentally.

"I never meant to hurt you, I just couldn't sort out my feelings." We'd come into my bedroom, and the pair of them were undressing me. "But that's not a problem anymore." He smiled gently. "You're my brother, and I love you dearly. Jackie's our other self, you as well as me. The three of us aren't twins, we aren't genetically kin, we're different persons who have the same memories up till a certain point." The three of us stretched out on my bed, Jackie between me and Peter. We stopped talking, and just began a mutual exploration of each other. I reached out and palmed Jackie's tit as I kissed her, running my other hand through her hair. When I felt Peter's hand on my dick, I moaned into Jackie's mouth. I removed my hand from her hair and ran my fingers down his cheek , stopping at his mouth. Then our hands moved back to the newcomer, and she smiled at our touch. Apparently, she and Peter hadn't gotten any further than foreplay, because I only encountered normal lubrication when I slipped my hand into her dark curls. I caught her clit between my index and middle fingers as I stroked down her netherlips. She broke off our kiss, and with one in passing for Peter, she grabbed my hand and pulled it away from her slit, wrapped it around her breast, and rolled on top of me. She spread her legs, and used her free hand to slowly guide my cock inside of her. It took all of my self-control not to climax as soon as she touched me. Her touch was self-assured, as she remembered where I best liked to be touched. Aside from that, I'd not been with a woman in several years. When I hit her still-intact hymen, she slammed herself down hard, seating her hips against mine. I took her head in my hands and pulled it down to mine, as we waited for her pain to subside before continuing. I saw past me Peter, with lust and love in equal measures in his eyes as he watched us. His hand was slowly stroking his cock, and his other was sliding slowly down Jackie's back. I reached out with my mind and thanked him mentally, to which he nodded. Jackie had recovered enough by that time to start making circles with her hips, sliding my cock in and out of her warm, wet snatch. I moaned in pleasure, and pulled her face to mine and locked lips with her passionately. Her arms wrapped around me, pressing her huge boobs right to my chest. For some time, we were like that, Jackie controlling the motions we made, gently stoking her fires.

Finally, though, I'd had enough of slow. I slid one hand behind her neck, keeping it in the crutch of my shoulder, while my other spread out across the back of her hips, pulling her to me even tighter. I let go of her head and shifted both hands to her waist to make her movements more rapid. I slammed her hips into mine, grinding my dick against her velvet moistness. When I felt another hand snake between us and start toying with Jackie's clit, I saw Peter, who was apparently enjoying the show so much he'd already shot his load twice onto the sheets. Peter's hand stirred her up further, and I felt her almost throwing herself onto my cock, squeezing me tight with her inner muscles as she went down. I gasped out, "I'm coming..." and she put her hands on my shoulders, moving her pussy against me. With my eyes rolling up in my head, I came, shooting my load all over her cunt. When I felt empty, she was still moving, milking me for all I was worth. I blinked twice, and saw her smiling face only inches from mine.

Aphotic
Aphotic
14 Followers