SpellsRUs: Urge for Self Loving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aphotic
Aphotic
14 Followers

"Feel better now, lover?" she chuckled softly. I smiled and kissed her again. Since I'd altered my bodily reactions, I was still hard as a rock, but now my cock was almost numb while it recovered. I'd planned this time wisely, not wanting to finish before my lover and just leave them hanging. I still filled her cunt up with my dick, even if it wasn't doing much for me at the moment. I snaked my hand down to replace Peter's at her lower mouth, and manipulated the still-needy flesh there. Peter had shifted himself behind her, and was using his hands and mouth to give her as good a cum as she'd given me. Between the two of us, we managed to drive her wild. With Peter nibbling on the back of her neck, and manipulating her breasts at the same time as I was teasing her clit and filling her, she came like gangbusters. Her pussy tightened down on my dick, which was back to normal by now. The sound of her scream as she came was like nothing I'd ever heard before, except from my own mouth when I'd been female. The sensory overload as all of her pleasure centers were being stimulated must have been immense, since she passed out. When I realized what had happened, I was mortified, but she started breathing on her own. With a laugh and a sticky "sloosh-slurp" sound, I pulled out of her cunt. I looked at her lovingly , goggling inwardly at what I'd just been through. I looked at Peter, who was smirking broadly. In a stage whisper he told me, "You looked exactly like that when we made love." I shook my head and held a finger to my lips, mockingly signaling for silence.

"Shhhh, she's sleeping." I smirked, and decided that I'd give Peter as good a time as I'd had. With a flash of green light, I reshaped myself into Jackie's twin. Peter raised an eyebrow, and as I grabbed his dick, we began to play.

Next Morning

After Peter and I had finished each other to our mutual satisfaction, we'd cuddled together with Jackie, our warmth obviating the need for more than a sheet. Before he'd fallen asleep, he'd even taken care of the worst logistic problem of a menage a trois by eliminating the wet spots on the sheets with his power. I'd thanked him, then fallen asleep myself, still in female form. Much to my surprise, when I woke up, I was still a woman!

"What the hell? That spell should have worn off hours ago!" I blurted in my surprise.

"It did, but mine still has some time left, Jay." I looked up, and there was Jackie, standing in the doorway with a cup of coffee and wearing one of Pete's few white button-down shirts. I looked her over appreciatively. Her legs were gorgeous, and even her toes were cute. I hadn't taken much time the previous night to really examine her in depth, being more interested in rutting, but I couldn't see anywhere I could have improved on her even if I'd tried.

"Thanks, I think you're pretty cute too." She smiled and took a sip of her coffee. My mind stuttered for a moment, then I realized that she must be as telepathic with me as Peter was. "MMhmm." She said around a mouthful of coffee, before handing me the cup, which was done to my own personal standards as regards milk and sugar. I raised it to her in thanks as I swallowed some of it. "Handy having a lover who knows what you like in the morning, ain't it?" she asked with another smile. She sat down on the bed near my hip, and ran her eyes up and down me lasciviously. "Jesus, Peter was right. We DO make a gorgeous hunk of woman, even if I have bigger tits." I looked down and realized she was right, I only had the C cup breasts I'd had when I'd been female previously. I had an impulse, and I decided to follow through on it, after blocking her from reading my intention.

"Well, maybe you should put them to use, girlfriend." I reached out and touched her chest while I envisioned a slight change in her hormonal balance to back up a spell I'd silently run through. Her breast got heavier in my hand, and it became slightly harder. I leaned forwards, and applied my lips to her nipple. I sucked on it, and was rewarded by a surge of chocolate milk. Jackie moaned in response, and I rewarded her by sucking harder. Her moans only became louder, and she surged forwards to dangle her tits in my face. Luckily for us, I'd set my coffee cup to hovering in the air, and it obliged my whim by floating across the room to settle on top of a bookcase. After assuring myself that it arrived safely, I concentrated my full attention on the nipple in my mouth. Gulp, gulp, gulp. Her milk was delicious, tinged as it was with the hormonal taste of Jackie. Gulp, gulp, gulp. She spread her legs and straddled my right leg, rubbing her slit against my thigh. The feel of her wetness on my bare leg got my own fires going, not to mention the mental stimulation from being breastfed.

"Two.. can...play...at...that....game...." she got out between breaths. I heard her mutter the same spell I'd used on her, and I felt my own tits get heavier. I released her nipple, albeit reluctantly, and brought my hands up to caress my new enhancements. My nipples felt tight, almost as if someone had a grip on them just behind where they jutted from my breasts. With a tug/squeeze motion, I sprayed her with some of my own milk. To my surprise, it wasn't the chocolate milk I'd given her, but instead it was an orange-ish tint.

"You gave me O. J.?" I asked. " Just to round out that full breakfast menu?" I punctuated this by spraying her with some more juice, which she licked off her lips. Then, suddenly, she jerked forwards and applied her lips. I felt her suckling, punctuated at first with a lick or two, which made it stand to attention. I felt lazily aroused, almost like I felt when my pussy and clit were being manipulated. I groaned softly, and pulled her head closer to my chest, then I pulled the rest of her to me, curling her up in my lap. She murmured her contentment, and continued her suckling. It felt even better than when Peter and I had done this. She seemed to know just how much to drain each one, paying them equal devotion. How long we stayed like that I don't know, and don't much care. My mind wandered in the semi-orgasmic haze I was floating through, and I had an idea. With a wave of my hand, I conjured my laptop into the bedroom, and set it to hover at a convenient height.

When she heard my fingers (from one hand, mind you) clicking away on the keys, Jackie separated from her nipple, as reluctantly as I'd stopped nursing on her.

"What ARE you doing, Jay?"

"Tying up some loose ends, baby." I smiled lopsidedly. "Peter and I have some stuff left over from a couple of months ago, and I need to check on something." She backed off of my lap and sat up in the bed next to me. I dropped a kiss on her shoulder by way of thanks, and switched to two-handed typing.

"You talking about that li'l chippie at the drive thru?"

"Yeah, I still feel bad about that. I've never been one to stand up a lady. Even if I AM a lady, at the moment."

"I've got no complaints, lover. Except maybe that you're more interested in that thing than me or Peter." I stopped typing and turned to stare at her.

"Is that true?"

"Only lately. You've gotten the crazy idea that you need to start hunting down the other Users."

"Who else would stand a chance? If I think faster than they do, and with a little preparation..." She cut me off.

"You can't know that you'll always be able to outthink or out-program the other Users. You've done pretty well with this condo, but what happens if you get the bad end of a fireball or something? Peter can't use the Master PC, and I don't even exist, legally."

"So you think I should just leave those other assholes be? What about all those poor people?"

"What about them? You know as well as I do that you can't undo the changes that one person makes with the Control Console if they take half-way decent precautions. Not to mention that magic can't erase the changes made, just alter 'em slightly. So what're you going to do with the ones that you can't even approximate a recovery for?" I thought on what she said, and went over some more 'assumptions' I'd made. I dropped my head when I realized she was right. "Hey now, don't get stupid on me now." Her fingers grabbed my chin and lifted it back up, kissing me as she did. "You just didn't think far enough outwards."

"I know, but what can I do?" I was clueless. Short of enslaving every other User I ran across and forcing them to undo the changes they'd made on their victims, I couldn't see the way out. " I can't just let it keep happening. Sooner or later someone's going to lose a copy of the program that doesn't have Xan's virus on it, and Gods know what'll happen if even more power hungry geeks get it."

"Don't worry about that right now. Let's solve the problems we've already got instead of borrowing tomorrow's." She thought about something for a few moments. "Well, we could add on to your idea of buying this complex. But instead of just this property, let's buy out a few hundred acres all around it." It seemed like a good idea to me, since most of this area was undeveloped, not to mention unlikely to sell anytime soon in this recession. "We'll get rid of anything we don't really need, and we'll use some magic to enforce our defenses." I pushed away the computer and lay my head down in her lap, while I prodded at the spell she'd cast on me. "Or maybe we could get some decent security put in place around the property. Since we're all effectively immortal 'till we decide to die, we don't have to worry about inheritances and such like. We can also clean out this building of all the normal people, but we'll buy another complex, I remember seeing one in development only 3 miles away, and we can move all of the occupants of this one into it."

I'd undone the spell she'd cast on me, and resumed my normal male body while she'd been talking. A further bite from that spirit of impishness that had gotten me earlier drove me to pull the halves of her shirt apart and start exploring. I licked at her belly, making her squirm. " Stop that, you little...." Her breath hitched, since I'd begun teasing at her sex with my lips and tongue. Her pussy was spicy smelling ( and tasting) thanks to my tinkering when I'd reshaped her. I ran my tongue down her trimmed hair, stopping to toy momentarily with her clit. A squeal muffled by her thighs told me I'd found my goal, to stop her pretty mouth to stop talking and start moaning. I smiled evilly, even though she couldn't see it. Her cream dribbled all down my chin, soaking into the sheets, and the musk of her arousal began to fill my senses to capacity. I 'drew' with my tongue on her clit, her outer lips, and the insides of her thighs. I felt her muscles begin to shake, and I added to my oral manipulations a jolt of magical energies right to the pleasure center of her brain. She screamed in ecstasy, and climaxed, a further spill of her juices flooded out and onto my face. I sat back on my haunches, and surveyed what I'd done. She was beautiful beyond belief, her gorgeous legs spread out before me, wearing one of my twin's shirts, her hair mussed from her thrashings, sweat running down her neck and chest. I leaned forwards again, and French kissed my beloved.

When we unclenched from our lip-lock, she said with a smile, "That wasn't very nice."

"Really? Then why am I covered in...." I gestured at the trails of woman-juice still decorating my stubbly chin. She sat up and licked some of it off of me.

" I have no idea." She raised her brow at me, and slipped off her shirt, climbing off the bed as she did so. "Now I need to take another shower...." She looked back over her shoulder at me coquettishly. Unfortunately, fate decided to take another hand in my life at just that moment.

END CHAPTER 002

Master PC: the Urge for Self- Loving

Disclaimers: If you're under 18, leave now! This story ain't for the faint of heart. Go find Disney. Com or something.

My thanks to:

J R Parz, the inventor of the Master PC universe, one of the better class of MC stories.

My heartfelt appreciation to J R D author of the magnetically compelling Witch Chronicles series.

Xanthos Pendragon , his Master PC Eclectic's Edition reminded me of the consequences of messing about with others' actions and how it troubles the conscience of the self-respecting, not to mention frequent mentions in this little yarn.

Bill Hart, creator of the Spells R Us and it's Wizard, master of the fine print,

Robert Heinlein for writing such wonderful classics as Stranger in a Strange Land, and

finally, all of you out there who read these stories..

If you want to repost this story in a free place, go right ahead, just drop me a line at rockwolf7412002@yahoo.com . If you want to repost this in a paysite, DEFINITELY send me a message, or I'll have the Doom Dragons eat your face. Nice people are okay. Mean people that try and get stuff done are cool. Mean people who don't give a shit about anyone else suck.

And now, on with the story!

CHAPTER 003

I was on the verge of answering Jackie's unspoken question when I noticed that there was a hissing sound coming from the wall of the bedroom. I turned towards it, and my eyes widened. There was a red light the diameter of a beer can shining through the wall, vaporizing the material as it moved in a circular path, cutting a doorway for something. Either another User of Master PC had deduced that there was competition in this building, or we were under attack by a rogue superhuman, or even a UFO.

"Shit!" I muttered. Without any preparations aside from the passive defenses I'd woven into the walls and floors of the condo, I was limited to what wizardry I could recall from my books of spells. Most of those I could remember, however, were gender bending and body-alteration workings, not fireballs and lightning magics. Fast thinking was required, and I was doing my damnedest. However, Jackie was ahead of me once again. She hit me with another gender-change spell, making me into her twin again. I looked at her as I felt the changes wash over me, but I didn't have any time to ask questions, since a section of the wall collapsed inwards almost at my feet.

Outside, hovering in mid-air, was a muscle-bound hulk of a man who seemed to radiate menace. I fought a sudden urge to go "Eeep!".

"Where is your Master, bitches?" I reached out to Jackie with my mind, advising her to play a dumb mind-enslaved victim of the Control Console.

"Gone, sir. Shall we tell him that you called?" My voice was quizzical, as if I were unsure of the correct response.

"No need, bitch, I'll just leave him a note." He levitated himself in through the entrance he'd made, and hovered a few inches over the carpet, neatly avoiding the trap-spells I'd laid into the boards. Shit! I was going to have to lure this son of a bitch into touching one of the walls or something if I wanted to activate my defense magics. "Come here, slut, and suck your new Master!" Jesus, did every single one of these geeks start thinking with their tools when they became Gods?

"Huh?" I said, stalling for time. " I can't suck Master, he's not here," I added, making it seem an obvious observation. The intruder's mouth worked for a moment in silence. "He'll be back soon , though, if you'd like to wait in the living room?"

"Aaargh! He's made this bitch dumb as a stump! She don't even know an order when she hears one!" I could almost feel the little shit's frustration mount. "YOU!" he bellowed at Jackie. "Come here!" She meekly shuffled forwards, and I could see her breasts swelling as she walked, but I couldn't pinpoint the cause. "Good slut. You know what an order is, don't you?" Jackie nodded rapidly. "Then I order you to suck my cock!" His idiotic face swelled up with pride. His hand went to his zipper, and he fumbled with it a moment, until he'd freed his dick, all 36 inches of it. "Dear god" I thought, "what kind of sicko IS this guy? There's no way ANYone could fit all that in their mouth!" I had a momentary thought of how he could even HAVE a hard on, much less have sex, but I banished it as I realized what kind of trouble we were in. Unless I could trip my prepared spells, he could take this building apart around us. I was at a loss, so I did the only thing I could think of; Yell for Help!

I felt Peter's response to my terrified call, but I knew it would take him a little while to get here. While I was stewing and trying to solve this crisis, Jackie had taken matters into her own hands, or in this case, her mouth. I saw her open up and start to take in the monster penis floating in front of her, but instead of tears, I saw the quirky beginning of a smile as she started to move her mouth over it. I was in anguish, there was no way I could help her avoid this rape! Yet again, however, Jackie's quick thinking saved us both. Instead of giving in and sucking on this little pervert's cock, she did what every man knows is possible in the back of his mind, even if he doesn't consciously think about it; she BIT off his dick, or in this case, the leading 5 inches of it!

With a scream and a spurt of blood, the intruder dropped to the floor, where my protective magic took control of him. A web of blue-green lightning snapped out of nowhere and immobilized the bastard, taking him out of time. Jackie'd immediately spit out the offensive bit of flesh, and raced over to me. Through the tears that clouded my eyes, I saw that her control had broken. Tough she might be, but even Jackie had her limits. We sank to the floor, holding onto each other, cries of grief and rage echoing off the walls. When Peter barged into the condo a little while later, not even bothering to use a key, just dissolving the door in his rage, he found us like that.

His first question, "Are you two alright?" was followed by him dropping down next to us and holding both of us, making sympathetic noises, which set the two of us girls off again. When we'd regained our composure, all three of us stood and went over to the immobilized creep on the floor. "How'd he get.. Oh." Pete's question was answered by seeing the hole in the wall. "First things first, let's stop the draft." With a little lifting from Jackie's spells, Peter remade the wall back into it's pristine shape. He then turned around and kicked savagely at the intruder. "Who in hell is this guy?"

"He's another User," I sniffed back congestion from my crying fit. "He cut himself a hole in the wall, demanded to know where our Master was, then demanded a blow from me, then Jackie. She got her mouth on part of it and bit it off," I finished, waving to indicate the direction of the body part in question.

"Yuck. I can't believe I touched that." Jackie tried to say lightly. She stomped over, picked up the severed member from the floor, and with a harsh grip, she ignited it in her fist, reducing it to ash in a moment. My housekeeping spells swiped away the ashes, depositing them into the air outside. Her rage was momentary, however, and she broke down crying again. I'd managed to put myself back together sufficiently that all I felt was rage, however, and I felt like taking it out on this would-be rapist. I left Jackie in Peter's embrace, and stalked out to the lab. I gathered up the ceremonial sword I kept around for a stage prop, and went back to my bedroom. I knelt next to my twins on the floor, and asked Jackie to return my form to normal, which she did with a squeeze of my hand. Then I asked Peter to give me a monomolecular edge to the sword, which he did with a quizzical expression that turned to vindictiveness. Under their scrutinizing eyes, I walked slowly over to our assailant, and prepared to deal with the matter. When I'd designed the defense spells, I'd arranged them so that Peter and I could get our hands or anything else we wanted into it without getting caught up. With a shriek of rage, I swung the sword, decapitating my victim.

Aphotic
Aphotic
14 Followers
1...34567...25