SpellsRUs: Urge for Self Loving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last question was one I'd been trying to answer for the last 2 weeks or more. For all of my scrying, I'd been unable to find a single other magic-user in the entire United States. Soon I was going to have to start searching overseas, at this rate. If the Spells-R-Us Wizard and his shop existed in this world, I was unable to find either of them. I was getting antsy; if someone else was using magic, my life would get a lot more complicated. With super-science and Sorcery on my side, I was fairly certain that I'd have eliminated the malicious Users in time. Another magician, on the other hand, might throw a monkey-wrench into my plans. Shelve it till later, I guess. Finding a lawyer should be easy, since there were more lawyers than cockroaches. With them working for me, I could have my corporation up and running within a few months, and I could acquire the buildings I needed shortly thereafter. Jesus, no wonder there are so many criminals, doing things the legal way took too damn long! The temptation to just use the Control Console to alter reality was great, but I talked myself out of it. That way lies madness, and god knows what else.

Back at the condo, I told everyone that I'd solved our problem with Daphne's parents for the moment, but I needed a little time to work on a project. They wished me luck, and left me alone. In the lab, I pulled off the sheet from my latest project. It was a prehung door, bought from the local hardware store. I'd covered the jambs with various signs and diagrams of my desire. If my studies were correct, this doorway would have the ability to open up onto various other pocket dimensions. I moved the door to the middle of my insulating magic circle, just in case it decided to explode or go screwball on me. I activated the circle, and then started on the final spell to make the door work. Mercifully, the spells didn't explode. However, it didn't work the way I'd wanted it to. Instead of opening on another dimension, it went right into the living room. Apparently, it wasn't visible from that end, so I shrugged and pulled the door out. It was handy, but unless I could find a way to make it open up onto other spaces.... With that thought, the view through the door changed; instead of going to my living room, I saw into the interior of David's home! I lost control of my levitation spell at this, and the door crashed to the floor. Peter and Jackie burst into the lab moments after, asking what had happened.

"Well, I think I've managed to outdo myself this time." I explained to them what I'd been trying to do, and what I'd actually accomplished.

"So, does it just show those two locations, or can it go anywhere else?" Peter asked.

"I don't know, I wasn't even expecting it to do what it did. I don't even know if we can cross it safely, much less come back through."

"Well, there's nothing like an acid test." Jackie opened the door and jumped through, nearly giving me a heart attack! She was standing in the middle of David's living room. "Jesus, it smells like a whorehouse.." She turned at the sounds coming from behind the couch, and turned back. "Damn, that boy had some real issues, didn't he?"

"That's putting it mildly. Are you going to come back across, or stay for a while?" I gibed.

"I'm coming, I'm coming. Although not like those two.." she remarked as she came back across.

"So, could you see back across the gate?"

"No, but I could hear you." Okay then, looks like we've got a pretty good magical doorway. "But I have to tell you, I think David was a closet misogynist."

"Howso?"

"Well,..." she trailed off, then started to strip off her clothes. " I think the pheromones being put off by those two are designed to make any woman that comes near them get seriously horny." She started teasing us and herself, tweaking her nipples, playing with her clit. " Ah...I... I think..." Damn, those pheromones must be seriously quick acting, if only a few seconds in their presence was reducing her to this. I looked over at Peter, who was grinning. I shrugged, and gestured helplessly. He got the message, and bustled the two of them off to his bedroom. I made another note to do something about those pesky pheromones, and went back to work.

A few hours later, and a knock at my door dragged my attention from the experiments I was doing with the doorway. Strange, since Peter and Jackie don't usually knock. Must be Daphne. "Come in," I called, shutting the door and pulling the dropcloth back over it. Too many questions to answer if she saw it. It was indeed Daphne, and she came in, hesitantly. "What's up, Daphne?"

"Um.. I..." she stuttered. I turned away from the doorway and sat down in my chair. Contrary to what you might have expected, I don't keep my lab looking like your average Wizard's workroom. I had some diagrams pinned to the walls, and aside from the cabinets built into one of the walls, there wasn't a whole lot else there. "I couldn't sleep, and I can't just sit there and listen to..." she blushed. "To them."

Guess they were making more noise than I thought. But what's that smell...? Oh shit, the pheromones? Could they have come back across with Jackie?

Daphne came across the room and sat down in my lap. "Uh, Daphne... I don't think that's such a good" she shut me up by pressing her mouth to mine. She moaned in need, her hands going to my shirt and ripping it off. Shit, I guess those pheromones increased strength, too. She broke from my mouth with an audible Pop! and started moving south. She devoured her way down my neck, and then to my nipples, which were still a big erogenous zone. I tried again to get her back to normal, but to no avail. Finally, I gave up, and gave in. It wasn't as though she could get pregnant, and I couldn't think straight enough to get a spell off. I pulled off her robe, leaving her still on my lap, wearing no more than a now-soaking wet pair of underwear. I growled in frustration, and ripped them off of her. She snarled in appreciation, and returned the favor, shredding the shorts I'd had on. With no more preliminaries, I stood up, carrying her to the floor. I grabbed her thighs and spread them apart, and fed my dick into her. She moaned, and writhed beneath me. I pounded her mercilessly, and howled in pleasure when she wrapped her hands around my shoulders and her legs around me, pulling me into her harder. I still slammed into her, feeling her pussy muscles clenching around my hardness. Finally, screeching, we came, one after the other. Apparently, this broke the power of the airborne chemicals, and we came out of our rutting haze.

"What just happened here?" she managed to get out, still wrapped around me. "I've never done anything like that before..."

"Me neither." I held her to me, not wanting to hurt her feelings. " I'm not really sorry this happened, but I think I should tell you some things, Daph." I started telling her an edited version of the story. I explained that I was working with some human skin extracts, the primary source of pheromone compounds used in some cutting-edge perfumes and the like. "Effects like what just happened have been recorded before in such cases." Not a lie, either. Just not quite as extreme as this. "I'm sorry, the skin extracts aren't a controlled substance, so I'd taken very few precautions." I disengaged our legs so that I could stand up, and I picked her up again. "With those chemicals floating around the apartment, and with your emotional distress, it seems like a normal enough reaction, and neither of us seems hurt." She blushed, and nodded. I walked back to her bedroom, and put her into her bed. "Would you like me to stay with you for a while?" She nodded, and scooted over to make room. I sighed inwardly and climbed into the bed, snuggling up next to her. I hoped this wouldn't cause any problems in the morning, and fell asleep shortly thereafter.

When I woke up, Daphne was wound up in the covers and lying across my chest. I smiled gently, and put a hand on her shoulder. "Daph? Wake up." A gentle shake woke her, and she stretched, her breasts pressing into my chest. Nice way to wake up, I thought. "Feel better?" She yawned again, and said that she did. "Ready for some breakfast?"

"Sure. I'm starving!" She unwound herself from the sheets, and crawled out of the bed. I watched her as she did, enjoying the sight. She was a beautiful young woman, trim and fit. My dick made it's presence known, which I tried to conceal. She'd bent over to get her clothes from the floor, and the beautiful peach shape of her ass only made me harder. When she'd pulled on her panties and turned around, she couldn't help but notice the outline of my hard on behind the sheet. "Jay, I...," she stopped and stared for a second. An eyebrow raised, and she crawled back onto the bed, straddling me across my hips. She leaned in close. "I know that Jackie's your girlfriend, and I don't want to get between you. What happened last night.." I stopped her with a finger across her lips.

"Jackie's her own person. She and I love each other greatly, but neither of us owns the other. Or do I need to remind you that she and Peter are probably still in bed together?"

"I'd forgotten, to be honest." Her gaze went inwards momentarily, then a mischievous look crossed her face. She grabbed the finger I'd used to hush her, and kissed it. Then, she truly surprised me. She lay down across me again, making my cock twitch in anticipation. "Does that mean you're up for a rematch?" I grinned lustfully at her, and answered her question.

END CHAPTER 003

CHAPTER 004

After I'd finished my rematch with Daphne (and had a high calorie breakfast to recharge afterwards), I was left with a small moral dilemma; how was I going to explain away some of the weird stuff going on in this home without reawakening the memories she had of being David? Should I tell her the whole story, and hope that her implanted personality would hold under the pressure, or just keep it to myself? Both plans had a certain appeal; it would be nice to have an outside opinion (Peter and Jackie didn't really count as outsiders, being altered clones) on what I was doing, but inborn caution made me hesitate. The last thing I needed was someone even hinting that I was up to something unusual. Certainly, I'd covered my tracks pretty well when I'd given Jackie her "official" identity, but since Peter was using my name and social security number, that left me unaccounted for. How was a man that had no social security records going to form a corporation? Even if I used my original number, how could we explain away Peter's working for a living for less than 10 dollars an hour with our multi-million dollar holdings?

I hauled my carcass off the couch, and went to check on my roommates. A quick mental probe told me that neither of them was in a conversational state, so I opened the door and stuck my head in. Sure enough, they were still screwing like weasels. Dammit, the pheromones must not have worn off! I almost regretted having suppressed David's memories, since I had no idea what he'd done to his stepmother to make her body chemistry so infectious. Worse yet, since his version of the Control Console had gone bang, I didn't even have enough references to work it out. Shit! I was going to have to try some magic and hope for the best. I started off by overloading both of their neural systems, basically giving them the king of all orgasms, then knocking them out. Good thing Peter was off today, since I had no idea how long this was going to take. I swept the room with a spell, showing that the only virulent sectors were them and the sheets they were lying on. Good, that would make it simpler. I restricted the airflow out of the room, not wanting a rematch with Daphne so soon. I knew she was in the shower, so I had some time for a preliminary investigation. With the Master running, I scanned my person for the pheromones, but there were none present. A similar scan on Daphne revealed rapidly reducing levels. So what had happened? I got a flash of inspiration; Peter's matter-rearrangement! While he was touching Jackie, who was exuding the pheromones, he must have had an idle thought about making the sensations last longer, and his power obliged by making more of them! They'd been stewing in those juices all night long! It was a fucking miracle they were still in one piece! I interfaced with the housekeeping spells I'd laid on the bedroom, and included the pheromone compounds into the descriptions of the 'garbage' that had to be removed. A few seconds later, it was done. Now I had to get rid of whatever was still floating in their bodies. Time would probably work, but that wasn't an option. Finally, I resorted to the Control Console. I re-entered the password for Peter, and reset his body to the default settings, wiping out whatever else was present. A scan showed him free of the pheromones, so I repeated this with Jackie. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and cancelled the spells keeping them asleep.

"Ohhhh..." Peter groaned as he rolled into a sitting position. "What in hell..." Jackie followed suit, with much the same dialogue. I filled them in on what I'd deduced and what had happened to all of us last night.

"You slept with her?" Jackie's incredulous expression melted into one of tenderness. " I guess we're not quite as selfish as we thought, huh?"

"Jesus, Jay, that was brave. Or monumentally stupid. She's seventeen, you dork!" Peter's response was less enthusiastic. "What if you've knocked her up? The last thing we need is more complication in our lives, you know!" I smirked at him, knowing it would aggravate him.

"First off, I'll only take the blame for this morning. I didn't know about the pheromones spreading until I got knocked upside the head with 'em. Secondly, I couldn't have knocked her up, she's already pregnant." That seemed to knock them both for a loop. " I-forgot- to mention that when I reshaped her yesterday, I made her pregnant with David." I filled them in on my master plan for Daphne/David. After an obligatory castigation for not telling them sooner, they applauded my decision.

"Pretty smart. If, at some level, she regrets the loss of her maleness, it should be cancelled out by motherhood. Good work, bro." Peter gave me his highest accolade, and I bowed in thanks.

" I think so too, you big softie." Jackie gave me a hug, which was as big a show stopper as ever, considering that she was naked, and smelled like a cathouse. " But why were we screwing all night? Apparently it stopped for you two after the initial contact. Why not us?" I filled her in on my assumptions, which made Peter look sheepish.

"I don't remember thinking it, but it's possible. I'm sorry, Jackie."

"Not really an issue, but I'm going to be sore for.. Wait a second, how come I'm not even feeling tired, much less like I've been entertaining an entire ship of Marines?" I told them how I'd fixed things with the Control Console. "Thanks, that would have been pretty uncomfortable." The whole situation gave me some ideas, so I sat down at Peter's desk and did some fast typing with the Master.

"What ARE you doing, Jay?" Jackie asked.

"You just gave me a great idea if the sort of shit that happened yesterday keeps happening," I replied. I gave Peter the ability to use the Control Console if and when I was taken out of action. Jackie's ability I removed as well, after asking her if it was okay. This way, if anyone got control of either of them, neither could use the Master against each other or me. She agreed, and so it was done. Then came the hard part. I listened for a moment, and realized that Daphne had finished her shower. I promised them that we'd take this up later, but for the moment, we needed to do something about our guest. Peter volunteered to call the management office to see about vacant units in the area. I asked Jackie to report to Social Services that Daphne's parents had disappeared. "That way, we've got a quick out. I'll vanish the two of them somewhere, and we'll be half done with our problem."

Peter's call to the office yielded some positive results; the condo a floor down from us was vacant, and available for rent. He told Ms. Cornwallis that we had some friends from out of town looking for a place to live, and we liked the complex so much that we'd recommended it. She was apparently so pleased to get some more business that she gave us a price break on the second condo. We'd be paying close to half the price we were on our own. Peter thanked her and told her that we'd be putting the lease in under our names since we were residents of Kentucky, and he'd be down at the office shortly to fill out the paperwork. He filled me and Jackie in on this when he hung up, then headed out.

"Well, I'll go tell our guest that she's got a new home. I assume she's to finish school?" I nodded.

"Good call. I'll see about getting her re-enrolled, but what're we going to do with the parents?"

"Assuming that Daphne agrees to move in, I'll seal off the bedroom she's using now and we'll keep 'em there till we figure out something else." I wasn't too happy about this, but we couldn't avoid it.

"Think you can distract her with a shopping trip or something while I get the dirty work done?"

"Oh, I think I can manage." She smiled at me, gave me a peck on the cheek, and put on some of Peter's clothes. "Besides which, I could use a few things myself. You and Peter are sweet, but all either of you thought of when you made me was for sex-star clothes. A social worker needs something a little more conservative." I was chagrined.

"Hell, I'm sorry. All we could think about was,"

"Sex. I know." It was sooo convenient having a lover that knew how you thought. She shook her head, and after I gave her my check card and the petty cash we had, she went to see to our little 'orphan'.

I watched her walk off (Damn, but if she didn't have the cutest ass I'd ever seen.) and then got to work with my 'relocation program'.

AN HOUR OR SO LATER, FROM JACKIE

"I swear, Jay can be such a little boy sometimes, and then turn around and surprise me by actually using the brains he's got." I told Daphne.

"He seems like a sweet guy, though. Although what kind of guy plays around with skin extracts for fun?" She pulled a couple of tops off of the rack and added them to the pile in the shopping cart. "Has he always been like that?"

"Pretty much. If he weren't such a dreamer, he'd have been God's gift to the Nerds." I smiled, knowing that Daphne would never know how much I knew about him. Sometimes girls need to keep some things to themselves, no matter how much we talk to each other. Besides, how could I tell her that up until a few days ago, I'd never existed, and when I had, I'd briefly been a third twin to him and Peter? I was still amazed at how quickly I'd gotten past being a man. When I thought about it at all, it seemed almost like a dream. I could still remember being Jack, but I suppose the brevity of that existence adds to it's apparent un-reality. I guess that my/our core personality hadn't ever really been that locked into one gender or the other. Take me and Peter, for instance; it was only when we'd been 'split off' from Jason that we'd developed the strong individual personae that we had. Peter was much more aggressive than Jay, and firmly masculine. His skittishness after making love to Jay when Jay was in female form proved that out. It was only my prompting that allowed him to see how he was hurting our brother/Maker. Just like a boy, it takes a woman to solve all of their problems. I snorted at their antics, even after I'd come on the scene. Daphne's next comment snapped me back to reality.

"Uh, Jackie?"

"Yes, dear?"

" I think we need to have a talk, if you don't mind." Uh-oh. I had a bad feeling about this one. I imagined that it had to do with the events of the last 12 hours or so. Mercifully, I wasn't even feeling mildly jealous. How could I? If I'd been in Jay's place, with this nubile little hottie after me, I'd have bowed to the inevitable too. Guess Jay's changes to me with Master PC had included being open to other women. Not that I would have been averse otherwise, I suspect. I was Jason, at least up till 3 days ago, in terms of memories and experiences. I bit the bullet.

1...56789...25