Spoils of Victory: A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,363 Followers

"Okay," I said, and lowered the string bag to her. I propped the sleeping bags at the top of the boarding ladder I'd lowered, and let myself slip into the water. A little cool, but pleasant against the skin and I reached up for the bags, holding them high as I waded almost shoulder deep towards the beach. Julie was just wading out of the water and I let my eyes admire her for a moment before she turned and waved.

The meal was fun. I got a fire going easily with driftwood and rigged up a green twig frame so that we could broil the steaks we'd brought. Potato salad and tomatoes made a fine accompaniment, and our appetites were honed by the fresh air so that we made short work of our alfresco meal. The ice-cream hadn't melted too much and we half ate, half drank it. Wine coolers were our drinks and we lounged on a spread-out sleeping bag watching the sun going down. I caught Julie's eye and she smiled, moving closer to me, half-leaning against me as I propped myself against a rock. I put my arm around her shoulder and she lifted my hand and kissed my palm, laying her head against my chest.

We sat in silence for a while, but it was a comfortable silence, no strain. Julie stirred and sat up a little, twisting to see my face. "Bob?

"Yeah?"

"Aunt Eleanor."

"What about her?"

"Don't compare us, please?"

"Why would I want to do that?" I said, laughing.

She looked away for a moment, and then her eyes came back to mine, holding them. There was a spot of colour on each cheek and she took a deep breath. "Because I want you to make love to me."

There was a long, long, moment, with the tension building as I stared into her eyes. "Are you sure?" I finally managed to say. "You don't have to, I mean, I want to be with you, and I'd really love to make love to you, but I don't want to spoil the weekend if you're not sure." I was babbling, I knew it, but I didn't want it to be me that contributed any further problem to Julie's already way too big collection.

Mute, she nodded, her face solemn, her bottom lip caught between her teeth. "I'm sure, Bob, I want you," she said, her voice little above a whisper.

Sometimes, even I know when to shut up, and this was one of those moments. I reached out, letting the back of my hand caress her cheek, moving it down, slow, slow. She turned her head and kissed my knuckles, then she twisted and suddenly, almost as if she hadn't moved, she was in my arms, her lips raised for my kiss, a kiss that took us, lifted us, burned us, a scorching fire that left me with my arms tight around her, her head against my chest, both of us breathing heavily, almost gasping for air in the warmth of the summer evening.

After a long moment she lifted her head. "Yes," she said, "oh, please, yes!" She pulled away from me, sliding down, onto her back, her hand outstretched to me in mute appeal. I moved to lie beside her, sliding my left arm under her neck, bending to kiss her again, my right hand resting on her hip. Without breaking the kiss, her lips working against mine, she reached down and took my hand, moving it up, to cover her breast, pressing it against herself. Her nipple was hard against my palm, and I squeezed her rounded softness, then let my fingers trail over her belly, moving down, feeling my erection growing between us, pressing against her thigh.

Still without breaking the kiss, I felt her move her legs apart and I let my middle finger slide down into the liquid heat of her core, sliding easily through her juices, pressing into her. She moaned softly into my mouth and finally broke the kiss, her lips swollen with heat and passion, and I wondered, just for a moment, whether I'd be good enough for her.

"Now, Bob," she whispered, her voice hoarse with desire, "now!"

I moved to kneel between her legs, my prick hot, hard and ready. Her legs were spread for me, her sex gleaming hot and red, slightly open, glistening with her moisture beneath the little patch of hair on her mons. Her eyes were flickering over me, her bottom lip caught between her teeth, tension in her every line, but there was welcome in her eyes, and I moved forward, weight on one outstretched arm, angling myself to enter her, pushing in, pausing as I heard her gasp, but the gasp mutated to a hissed, "yes!" as I pushed into her.

I paused for a moment, only a couple of inches in, pulling back to spread her juices, easing my passage, making sure I didn't hurt her, or myself, by pressing in too hard or too fast. I pressed in again, hearing the hiss of her indrawn breath, her gasp as I hit bottom, my balls against her ass. I paused for a moment, enjoying the snug tightness of her around me, but I knew there was a question I had to ask.

"Julie?"

"Mmm?"

"When I come?"

Her eyes flickered open, warm, an understanding smile in them. "In me, Bob. In me, please." She stretched up to kiss me. "I'm safe," she said, laying back.

I bent and kissed her, and she responded eagerly to my kiss, her lips clinging, her tongue tip wrestling with mine. When I pulled back her eyes were closed again, and there was a smile on her lips. I began to move, pulling back until I almost left her, pushing back in, enjoying - relishing - the feel of her pussy around my hardness, enjoying the way it clung to me as I moved back, enjoying the way it felt as if I could feel every undulation in her core with the super-sensitive probe of my prick, enjoying the way her juices were making it easier for me to move, enjoying the heat and smell of her, the increasingly acoustic slither of my prick in her lubrication. Enjoying most the reducing tension in her, and with it the growing realisation that I was falling in love with the beautiful she of her.

I thrust, pulled back, thrust again. the ages-old ritual of sex, enjoying the feel of her around me, the slither of myself in her juices. There was a beading of sweat on her brow, a pool of it between our bellies in the heat of the early evening. Her hands were on my back, but relaxed now, no longer taut as they had been when I entered her, moving over my back as I thrust into her. Her breathing was quickening, almost a pant, synchronising to my thrusts and the stroking of her hands became aimless until suddenly, her head went back and I felt her pussy clamp down on me as she came, a wordless cry, a moan, coming from between her clenched teeth.

I'd jacked off that morning - twice - before I went to collect her and I knew I wasn't close, so I just rode her gently, enjoying the spasming pulse of her around me. Her eyes opened and she stared up at me, a smile growing on her face, in her eyes, as she realised I was still riding her. Her knees came up and I felt her feet lock together behind me as she urged me into her, her hips moving against me, thrusting back, as I began to move faster, building towards my own climax.

It wasn't much longer in coming, but as I felt that incredible tension building in me as I got closer, I felt Julie tense beneath me and as I went over the edge I felt her pussy clamp around me again and we hurtled into climax together, my hips driving at her in spasmed reflex, my seed blasting into her as her pussy milked me in the spasms of her own orgasm, her fingers digging into my back as we rode the tornado together, into the calm beyond.

For a long, long moment the only sound was two pairs of lungs trying to extract oxygen from the air, then I eased myself gently from her and collapsed to my back, still trying to catch my breath. Julie didn't stir at first, save for her hand reaching for mine, but then she rolled over, one leg between mine, her chin on my chest. She caught my eye and smiled, a warm, loving, smile.

"Pretty good, huh, mister?"

"Pretty damned good, ma'am."

"Close your eyes."

"Close my - why?"

"I want to tell you something, but I don't want you looking at me, or I won't be able to, so please, close them. Huh?"

"Okay." And I did. I heard her take a deep breath, and when she spoke her voice was low, hesitant.

"When Chuck kidnapped me, and Jan and Tommy found me, well, afterwards, I was an emotional wreck. Ssh! Hear me out, please. Like I say, I was a wreck. I didn't date for over a year, and it was a disaster. A nice guy, polite, attentive, took me out for a lovely meal, but when he wanted to kiss me goodnight, I froze, I couldn't do it. Same thing a couple of months later, with another date. I moved out here, got myself a bit of a reputation, I think, as the 'ice maiden'. A couple of guys tried to thaw me. Same thing. Nothing. I'd resigned myself to maybe never dating again, but then Aunt Eleanor took me out, got me tipsy, and gave me a good talking-to. A couple of weeks later you came into her life, and she told me all about it. I mean all, Bob, every sexy detail. I think it was her idea of therapy, because, okay, she may have stayed in New York, and what you two had may be over, but I know she likes you. Likes you a hell of a lot. It got me curious, and when she told me she was going to New York she also told me that if you were to ask me out I should say 'yes', that I'd enjoy myself. She was right, I did. I do."

"I'm glad," I said. "Can I open my eyes yet?"

"Not yet. Just a little longer. Bob, I don't usually fuck a guy I've known for less than a week, but I liked you, and I had to know if I was going to freeze again, and I figured, maybe, if we got intimate, I would know."

"I could tell you were tense, girl, I was scared I was going to snap you."

She laughed softly. "I've been hoping since last Sunday, that first kiss. I didn't freeze, it didn't freak me out, but I knew I was still tense. Then, as the week went on, and I got to know you a little better, when you kissed me goodnight I was really enjoying it. I'm sorry, Bob, but I got you to make love to me so I could prove to myself I was whole again. Selfish motive, and I'm sorry."

There was a long pause and I opened my eyes. She was crying soundlessly, the tears running down her face, and I reached and took her into my arms. "Are you?" I said. "Whole again, I mean?"

She sniffed, and dashed the tears from her face with the back of her hand. "God forgive me for using you, but yes, I think I am."

"I think you are, too, love. Listen. When we began to make love tonight, you were tense, really tense. But after you came, that first time, you were a lot easier with yourself, and that second time, when we came together, pardon the expression but that was one of the best, if not the absolute best, high-intensity fuck moments it has ever been my pleasure to share with a woman. Including your Aunt Eleanor!"

Julie giggled. I think there was a little almost-hysteria in it. "I enjoyed it, too, you know."

"I think I could tell. I may bear the scars for a long time."

"Scars?"She was startled at first, then worried.

"On my back. You were hanging on pretty hard there, lady."

"Let me see." There was a gasp. "Oh, my god! Bob! I've drawn blood!" There was a look of horror on her face.

I laughed. "I'll heal. Don't worry about it. Pretty intense moment, that."

She laughed, high, nervous. "Just a little. Bob?"

"Yes?"

When she spoke the words came tumbling out. "Like I said, I've never fucked a guy before when I've only known him a week, but can we, um, can we do it again, please?"

I hugged her close. "In a little while, hon. I want it, too, very much, but I need to recover first. How about a little swim while we anticipate?"

"Sounds good." She eased herself off me and I stood, then gave her a hand up. She moved straight into my arms, stretching up to kiss me. "Race you to the boat and back!" She turned and scampered into the water, throwing herself forward into a dive as soon as the water was deep enough. She was holding onto the boarding ladder when I reached her and she pulled me to her for a quick kiss.

"Oh, Bob! I feel so good!"

"I'm glad."

She kissed me again. "And it's you who made me feel so good."

I gave her a wry smile. "I was scared in case it went the other way, hon."

She shook her head vigorously. "No! No! No! I think I knew you were the one to lift me from the darkness." She paused. "Bob?"

"Yes?"

"The stuff on the beach will be okay, won't it?"

"I guess. Why?"

"Because there's a double berth in the cabin, and I want you closer tonight than the sleeping bags allow."

I smiled at her, and felt my prick begin to thicken. "Sounds good to me. Up you go."

When I reached the cabin, she was towelling herself dry, and another towel was waiting for me. Finished, her hair still damp, she waited for me to finish and moved straight into my arms as I discarded the towel, her head on my shoulder, just holding me close. It felt good, just holding her and when she pulled back, looking up at me, there was none of the anxiety I realized I'd been seeing in her eyes. Hidden, but there. It had gone. Just holding her, damp skins touching, warming where we touched, I realised she'd become a part of my life I wanted to continue. I bent, kissing her nose, and she smiled.

"I want more than that," she said.

"More than what?" I said, playing the innocent.

"More than just a kiss. I want this," she said, reaching down for my half-hard prick and squeezing it.

"Oh?" I said, enjoying the touch of her hand.

"Oh? Oh? Is that your answer? Oh?"

"Well, it's not quite in working order yet."

She grinned, an imp in her eyes. "It will be." She dropped gracefully to her knees, taking my prick in her hand. She pursed her lips and kissed the end of it, then her lips parted and I felt the wet heat of her mouth around my slowly-hardening erection. I don't know how much cock-sucking she had in her past, nor was I going to ask, but her mouth was busy, her tongue sliding across my glans, the 'O' of her lips moving along my length and it would take a man with a lot more self-control than I have to resist. In what seemed mere seconds, I was hard again and Julie let me slip from her mouth with a 'pop' and grinned up at me.

"Is that working order?"

"That's working order. Up you come," I said, helping her to her feet, bending to kiss her as she pressed herself against me, my hardness trapped between us. She rubbed against me as our kiss intensified, until I broke the kiss and scooped her up, laying her down on the bunk. She threw her legs apart and held out her arms to me.

"Fuck me, Bob, please, fuck me, make me whole again."

I knelt between her legs and as I moved forward she reached for me, guiding me into her, her breath hissing in as she felt me enter, a soft gasp, and a hissed 'yes!' as my balls brushed her ass, and her knees came up and I felt her pull me close as her hips lifted to my thrust.

I pulled back, thrust again, again, my hips easily picking up the rhythm of love, her own hips matching my movements, her fingers tight on my shoulders, her breathing easy in my ear, quickening as the moment took us and carried us headlong towards climax. It was a rut as much as an act of love but we were both putting our everything into it, Julie's pussy flowing freely and the noise of our rut loud in our ears. Julie giggled as trapped air blurted past my prick as I thrust and I felt myself shaking with suppressed laughter. The sweat was flowing freely in the summer heat, pooling between our bellies, and the moment took us, carried us headlong, threw us over the precipice and down into a writhing, gasping climax, Julie's breathing a tortured gasp in my ears as we came together, her pussy clutching my prick, squeezing, pulsing, as my seed jetted into her, my hips working in blind, coital reflex to thrust myself deep inside her.

Gradually our breathing eased, and tortured gasps eased to mere heavy panting. I pushed myself up a little, resting on my elbows, my prick in Julie's pussy twitching in easing reflex to the slowing grasp of her. Julie stared up at me, a look almost of wonder on her face as our breathing eased.

"Wow," she said.

I managed a nod. "Wow is good."

A smile flickered across her face and she stretched up to kiss me, soft, light, quick. She lay back, her eyes warm, all hesitation and tension gone. "I think you've healed me," she murmured.

"I hope so."

She squeezed down on me with her internal muscles, almost a caress. "I think it's your magic wand, wizard," she said, with a grin.

"And I think it's your self-healing witchcraft, the fact you trusted me enough to be alone with me." I bent quickly and kissed her.

She was thoughtful, looking up at me. "Maybe it was Aunt Eleanor, putting a spell on us from New York."

I laughed. "Long-distance."

Julie giggled. "Yeah, I suppose so." She sobered. "She wanted us together, Bob."

I nodded. "I think she did, yes. It suits me fine, hon. I like being where you are."

She giggled again. "In bed?"

"Yes, of course, and out of it, too. In a restaurant, a bookshop, anywhere you happen to be, I like being there, too."

"Bed is top of the list," she declared. "Definitely."

"Suits me. Oops, I think I'm just about slipping out, hon."

She pouted. "I guess so. I want him back, mind."

"So do I, hon, so do I."

I eased back, out of her, and sat back on my heels. Her legs were still wide apart, her pussy glistening with moisture, slightly open. She caught my eye and blew me a kiss.

"Bob?"

"Yeah?"

She hesitated, gnawing at her lip. "On Monday, after we take the boat back?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I come and stay with you? Move in for a while, maybe?"

My heart leaped, surprising me. Maybe I was in love, after all. "I'd like that," I said. "I'd like that a lot, a heck of a lot. How long for?"

"Forever?" she said, with a hesitant smile.

I nodded, bending forward to kiss her. "That will do for a start."

I hope you've enjoyed my little tale. Now vote, perhaps? Go on, it's only a couple of mouse clicks! Votes are nice, but feedback's even better. I love feedback. It keeps me writing.

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,363 Followers