All Comments on 'Spreading Seeds Ch. 27-28'

by JackLuis

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
By All Meeans

Continue the story. It has been an enjoyable read and there is more that Josh can get into. I always look forward to the next Chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
plenty more

I've enjoyed the story so far and I see no reason to start winding down. There's plenty more to discover. The original idea was good and the execution has been fine. Keep it coming.

Trojan7320Trojan7320over 15 years ago
Keep Going

Fantastic Story. Don't want to hear words about bringing to an end. Actually the story idea and the characters are as much fun or maybe more so than the erotica side of the story. Keep up the good work for as long as you can.

grob39zgrob39zover 15 years ago
Good Work

The story needs some fleshing out. You seemed to hint about some ulterior motives within the new visitors, ie: the bunker layout. Where was that going and why? What is the threat they perceive? Or are they undermining the colony themselves? The sex is all good but doesn't have to be the total of the story and is getting sumwhat predictable. I'm not being critcal, these are just observations IMHO. Gary

MalkorMalkorover 15 years ago
I have read all...

...of Spreading Seeds that you have submitted to this site. I have been enjoying the story line. The erotica is good, but not the reason I read stories. I know this a site for erotica but it seems to have a very talented group of authors on it. I tend to enjoy well thought out and well written stories which Spreading Seeds most definitely is. I would like to see more about what life is actually like and why was Josh sent to scout that particular house anyway? You haven't really gone into details about your world yet, you have just hinted at some things and then left them alone. I do think you could benefit from an editor that may help to pick up on some spelling and wording issues. Overall, very well written with a sound, original idea behind it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story, I read a chapter or two every day

By now I think you've long finished the story of Josh and the women of Burney. I'm enjoying every chapter. You develop the characters well and have just enough of the details of their society to keep it interesting. The sex is good, at this point I'm as interested in seeing what evolves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous