All Comments on 'Spreading Seeds Ch. 35'

by JackLuis

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
welcome back

I was afraid you had abandoned us but this is a good answer to that. I know now that I can look forward to more chapters.

TelozTelozalmost 15 years ago
Why Jack....?

What a great story, I've just read it from beginning to end in one hit. What I want to know is why you spoiled it with silly mistakes, malapropisms and bad punctuation. Just using a spell checker isn't good enough, if you're using a proper word in the wrong place it won't show up.

Can you <b>please</b> read what you've written before you post it? I voted fours and occasional threes when it should have been fours and fives; better still, read it aloud, that will suggest the correct punctuation.

Sorry for the negativity, I don't want to discourage you in any way, I just think you could be much better! As an ex soldier I'm sure you like to keep everything tidy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
great chapter

The author states that this chapter is a long one, but is it too long? The real question is, how long is it good? This chapter is good from the first paragraph to the last, in spite of its occasional errors in spelling and grammar. In terms on an in-depth chapter, full of engaging characters, romance, and a exceptional plot, this chapter deserves five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous