Spreading Seeds Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

Linda laughed and said, "No we just finished."

"I saw, it looked like a very good finish too." Amelia laughed and said, "What's this Josh?" indicating the alter with her finger.

"The Alter of the Goddess," Linda replied.

Amelia walked up to us and squatted, she smiled and looked at Linda's sweaty breasts and my smile of satisfaction, "Can anyone play?"

She looked down at my cock in Linda's pussy and bit her lower lip just a little.

I laughed and said, "Well you'll have to become the Goddess. That takes some preparation."

Linda pulled herself away from me and stood up, her honey colored muff just at my lips. I kissed her on the muff, smelling her and licking her lightly on the lips. Linda held my face to her cunt and moaned as I licked her softly.

She stepped away from me after a second, bent over and put her hands on her knees. She took deep breaths for a second or two as I stood up. She flipped her hair back and smiled at me. "Oh I need to rest Josh."

I laughed and said, "Do you think you can help me wash and prepare Amelia?"

Linda looked at Amelia and laughed, "I need a bath too. Can she help wash me?"

I looked at Amelia, she smiled and said, "Well, if you want me to, I'd be honored, Linda."

I took Amelia by the hand and helped her remove her boots. We put her clothes on top of ours. I snagged my pipe and fixin's, Linda and I led Amelia to the small alter ring.

I had Amelia kneel on the north side looking at the mound, had Linda sit on the east, I took the west side and smiled at Amelia. "We are performing the Adoration of the Goddess I ask you now if you are willing to become the personification of the Goddess?"

I looked at Amelia, she smiled, "The Goddess Inanna?"

I nodded, "If it pleases you to think of her so."

Amelia grinned, "I like the giving Goddess, Josh."

I remembered how she had quivered under my hands when I had massaged her. Amelia's hair was full, loose and dark as a raven's wing. Her naturally dark skin color was a startling counter point to Linda's golden Goddess.

I laughed, picked up my pipe and prepared it while Linda asked, "So is Inanna, 'the' Goddess?"

I said, "That is one of her names. Perhaps one of her earlier names it's over seven thousand years old, maybe eight thousand years. Her veneration spread from the Fertile Crescent to the edges of the whole of Europe and Asia. I'm not sure about South America."

Amelia grinned at Linda, "Inanna gathered the genes from solders in her army after battle and saved them for her people." Amelia laughed and I handed her the pipe. She took it and I had her hold it out over the bat fingers.

"Now close you eyes and hold the pipe out like that, I bent to put some bark and twigs in the alter and focused the light as I intoned solemnly, "Goddess hear us, allow Amelia to carry your spirit to us. Join with her and allow us to feel your mercy." I blew on the twigs and got them to flame up. I transferred the flame to another twig and lit the pipe for Amelia. I had given her a good sized scoop of Number Eleven.

She took the hit throttling the pipe and making the mixture bubble and pop. When she held her breath, I took the pipe and looked at it. She had taken the whole of it. I knocked out the pipe, loaded another dose and handed it to Linda. I still had a flame in the pit so I just lit the pipe for Linda and she took a small hit and handed it to me. I figured I'd regret it, but I finished off the bowl and sat back.

Amelia was letting out her breath her head back and had her magnificent breasts thrown out she sighed and smiled, her eyes still closed.

Linda was coughing a little and I was just letting my hit out. The air took on a different feel. It felt like an electrical storm was coming. The wind blew in soft gusts from the southwest and thin clouds passed over the sun.

I looked at Amelia she was smiling and now and rubbing her nipple looking at me. I got up and took her hand and let Linda take the other and we walked out into the stream. I had Amelia dip down and Linda and I cupped water over her to wet her down. Then I had Amelia stand and began to rub the soap over her chest. Linda got her hand soapy and massaged Amelia's breast and played with her nipple. I let Linda take over in front and I went in back and soaped up her shoulders and worked my way down to Amelia's heart shaped ass. I caressed each globe and fondled her crack for a moment. Amelia spread her legs and said something to Linda. I knelt in the stream and washed Amelia's legs and paid special attention to her thighs.

I did notice that Linda's fingers had also gone to Amelia's pussy after a while and we both were fingering her. Amelia was holding Linda and massaging her breasts. I kind'a felt left out but figured I'd get mine before the day was through.

I fingered Amelia's meaty pussy from the back as Linda did the same from the front then I put myself between the two women and kissed Amelia. She was a lot shorter than Linda and I had to really lean down to do it. Linda cupped her slippery warm self to my back and rubbed her soapy body on mine. Amelia kissed me for a moment and then she pushed me away, smiling. "Oh I feel the electricity now, Josh."

I kissed her quickly and said, "Then let us rinse you and we'll wash Linda."

Linda laughed and as Amelia knelt in the water we rinsed her off and I made sure to rinse her pussy well. She let me take my time and Linda kept up her breast massage.

Finally I had Amelia stand and we put Linda in the middle, had her dip down and rinsed her well. I helped her up, Amelia took the soap and soaped up Linda breasts, armpits and reached around and soaped Linda's back while getting soapy herself. I just watched as their breasts slipped over one another.

I wanted a part of the action and took the soap from Amelia but she said, "No you do the front," and she slipped around to Linda's back and ran her hands along Linda abdomen and back up cupping Linda breasts. I stood up and kissed Linda softly. I played with Linda slippery nipples and she put her arms around my neck and sighed.

I pulled my cock down and put it between Linda legs and let it slide on a film of soap between her lips. Linda sighed and kissed me again. We slipped and slid for a while. I felt Amelia's fingers find my cock from the back side and she softly pressed me against Linda's slippery pussy as she massaged my cock softly.

Linda was getting vocal again and I felt pretty good too. So much so I had to throw in more than a couple of weasels before I pulled my cock away and let Amelia fondle Linda's pussy while I kissed her mouth and neck.

I was working on Linda's breast with my hand as she jerked and groaned in my mouth, pressing her body to me as she climaxed again.

Amelia came around Linda and reached up to kiss me. Linda's head on my shoulder rose as I leaned down to kiss Amelia. Linda drooled a little on my shoulder and sighed, "Oh Josh, that's five times today."

I hugged Linda and reached out to fondle Amelia's breast, "You have Amelia to thank for that last one, I expect."

Amelia laughed and said, "Now let's wash Josh."

By now the day was getting nice and warm so I lay back in the water and then stood up. Amelia and Linda were on either side of me. They shared the soap and started to work up a lather on my back and chest. They each had on hand on my back and one hand on my front and they soaped up my belly and then alternated soaping my balls and cock. They did that for a while and then went down my legs and came back up. I had my eyes closed as their soft hands fondled me.

"Here Josh, You hold the soap," Amelia said and put the soap in my hands

Then they ran their hands down my ass and with their other hands began to stroke my cock, alternately allowing one another to slowly slip her hand from root to off the tip of my dick as the other grasped my root and began to slid up to the tip. I was making some noise and I was covered in weasels. I was held in suspension by all those weasels as they fingered my ass and stroked my cock.

Linda hand was larger than Amelia's and I could tell the difference in their touch. Linda was gentler and Amelia gripped me harder. It was getting pretty crowded in my head about when Amelia said, "Okay, Rinse off Josh."

Linda hand slipped off my cock, I gasped and almost shot my seed then. I gasped again and sat down in the stream. The water was cool and felt good on my dick. I gathered my breath and the women squatted and kissed me, cupping water over my shoulders.

After a while we got up and rinsed each other well and the women led me to the alter. We were still wet now and the southeastern breeze felt good. The sun was masked by thin high clouds and I had a golden Goddess and a raven hired Venus close at hand. I did the most obvious thing and pulled Amelia to me and kissed her. She stretched up to me and she felt wonderfully smooth and soft the way a Goddess should feel.

Linda cupped herself to Amelia's back and I felt Linda's hands stroke Amelia's sides as I fondled one of her magnificent breasts and felt her passion build. We kept that up with a few variations until we were dry enough to not attract sand too much. I know both the women needed to keep their pussy away from the sand, they were both wet as the stream.

I laid Amelia on the alter and had Linda kneel in the Well of the Source and hold Amelia's shoulders lightly, "Let her feel the Goddess in you Linda so she can find Inanna." I stepped back and helped Amelia make her offering to the Goddess of the South. Her legs spread, her butterfly well licked and shiny in the sun.

I sat back on my heels, raised my hands above my head and said, "Goddess grant me a gift of life. Show me, your true son the generosity of your mercy." I rose up on my knees as I said it, Linda's eyes were wide staring at my erection then she looked at me, squinting against the light behind me.

I bent slowly forward and kissed Amelia's pussy, my hands on either side of her hips and my mouth and tongue playing over her, nipping at her lips, my tongue dipping deep into her pit as she groaned and pressed her hips to my face. I sucked and nibbled, licked up and down and across in a flicker as my head moved from her clit down over her opening and rimming her vagina as my tongue searched for her opening.

Amelia was making noises through her clinched jaw and Linda was kissing her cheek, massaging her breasts and saying, "Let the Goddess out Amelia Let Inanna come thorough you."

I felt the change in my tongue first. It was like an electric spark but very small. I pulled my tongue back and then touched her wet labia feeling her slick and smooth. I dipped my tongue deeper and rimmed her vagina Amelia gasped and said, "Fuck Me, Now!"

I moved quickly and straddled the mound, burying my cock in her wet hot center. She groaned and pulled me against her, humping my cock and moaning as she made me move up and get just the right angle. I gave her the meat slap then. I figured she didn't need any build up and she came back at me hard. I was hard pressed to keep my balance on top of her. Her hips were slamming me and I was trying to stay in synch with her, but she was erratically moving from side to side and I was bouncing like a bronc rider.

Amelia was fit and solid and used her body effortlessly. I was shuffling my stack of weasels and started the long pole when she got in a rhythm and we rode to paradise. I was holding my own but breathing pretty hard and Amelia started to grunt every time I slammed into her. She cupped her hips and kept grunting as I kept up the stroke for her. Finally she released her knees and collapsed back moaning as I took her depth and found I wasn't hitting bottom at all.

I kissed Amelia and she put one hand behind my head and softly ruffled my hair, 'So sweet, Josh! That was wonderful. I felt the Goddess in that one."

Linda kissed my cheek, "Isn't it a wonderful ceremony?"

Amelia laughed and kissed Linda, "All the more so with you here, Linda."

I was panting and sweating a little as I pulled out of Amelia and sat back. The Number Eleven was coming on stronger now that I had elevated my pulse rate and in my imagination I saw Goddess's of Light and Dark, Amelia's dark sweaty beauty and Linda bright radiance. I sat back and just looked at them as they whispered to each other and looked at me.

I laughed at my good fortune and put my hand on Amelia's leg and squeezed her softly, she sat up and kissed me.

"Oh now you have to do the Well of the Source." Linda said brightly. "You'll love it Amelia."

I looked at Linda and said, "I need some rest first."

Linda got up, came to me and kissed me, she was smiling and stroked my cheek, "Do you want to wash again?"

I stood and kissed Linda, "No, but let's put the blanket in the shade and rest a little."

Linda and I helped Amelia get up. I picked up the blanket as Linda and Amelia hugged each other.

I spread the blanket in the shade and while the women made themselves comfortable I went and got my kit bag. I was feeling pretty good and I had two willing women. How could it be any better? I picked up my bag and checked to make sure I had everything in it. I was pretty stoned and it took me a moment to remember to pick up my hat with berries in it.

When I got to the blanket the women were laughing. I asked, "Where are Sue and Gloria?"

Amelia smiled, "Gloria is doing her laundry and Sue is watching over the stock. Sue sent me down to see what you and Linda were up to." She laughed and said to Linda, "Sue said I should see a Full Adoration, she was right."

I sat down and put my hat next to the blanket. I dug out the dried fruit and passed it around. Linda took an apple and chewed on it hungrily. She took another and a pear and said, "This is good, I was getting hungry."

I laughed and took some dried venison and started to gnaw it. We ate for a while just looking at one another. I thought it was very nice. The day was warm and the shade felt nice.

We were hundreds of miles from any civilization and yet I felt that we had our civilization with us. I looked at Linda's golden beauty and wished that she wasn't going away. She was so beautiful and she seemed to love me, though it was a puppy love I realized.

Linda was in love with my dick. She loved to fuck and I was lucky enough to be the dick she chose. Not that I would have begrudged any of my teammates the chance to stroke her breast or run their hands over her silky skin, well not much. Okay Raule and Able, but only because they'd stretch out her pussy.

The Kiva taught that women need to choose their mates and men should not dwell on one woman. "Want a woman? Pick up your hat," was a saying in the kiva. If you picked up your hat, like you were leaving, chances were that some woman would try to get you to stay. True, not all women were like Linda, tall and beautiful, willing and slightly wanton, but even fat girls needed love. I realized while looking at Linda that she was just going to make a lot of men's dreams come true in Davis and she could still make one of mine come true.

I stroked Linda's calf and looked at her. She smiled at me and asked, "What Josh?"

I grinned at Linda and stroked her thigh, "Can I give you a little lick?"

Linda looked down at my fingers which were stroking her thigh up near her pussy. She smiled at me and then looked at Amelia. Linda nodded and spread her legs, her knees raised and Amelia laughed.

I kissed my way from her knee to her belly. I was on my knees between her legs and dipped my head so I could lick her hood. Linda lay back on her elbows and sighed. I went deeper into her vagina and licked her pit a little. Linda was holding her hips still and making little noises as I licked and then sucked her tender pink lips.

Linda had a nozzle, that is her minor lips formed a complete circle around her opening and came out a good deal. She was so soft and my tongue moved her lips around as I circled her opening. I gathered her nozzle in my lips and sucked softly, then let my tongue tip massage her deeply. Linda moaned softly.

My neck got stiff from being in one position so I sat up so I could rotate my neck, while my fingers massaged Linda's pretty pink cunt. I glanced at Amelia and she grinned back at me. Amelia kissed Linda's lips and she lifted her knee to allow me to see her crotch. Amelia turned to look at me and she grinned.

I grinned at Amelia and said, "Do you want a little lick?"

"Inanna wants you to adore her too," Amelia said and rolled over so her legs could spread.

I noticed my hat and smiled. I pulled it close and selected a large ripe berry. I moved to get between Amelia's legs and pushed her knees up, spreading her legs and Amelia leaned back on her elbows. I pushed her knees wide and had her hold them back while I placed my tongue in her pit and softly licked out her butterfly.

Amelia had two meaty flaps and her lesser lips did not run all the way around her opening. Her lips were bronzed and dark, crinkled and felt soft and warm as I licked her and sucked on one then the other, pulling my head back stretching them out and pulling softly on her lips. Amelia groaned softly smiling down at me.

I blew off the berry and pulled the stem away. I looked at Amelia and said, "Come Goddess let us proceed with the Fruit of the Mother." I placed the berry between her dark crinkled lips and looked at Amelia. She gave me a questioning look and Linda asked, "What is that for?"

I leaned down and pushed the berry softly into her pit and licked around her pussy. The berry was dark as night and deep in her pit. I licked her slit, over the berry and up over her engorged clit. Amelia had a very large clit that was just protruding from her hood. I ran the tip of my tongue over her clit softly and then sucked it from her hood and licked it as I sucked. Amelia shuttered and moaned.

I ran my tongue down into her pit and plucked out the berry, crushing it between my teeth allowing the berry's juice to run into Amelia's wet pussy. The juice was sweet and tangy which contrasted with Amelia's earthy flavor. I swallowed the berry and licked the juice out of her pit tasting the mingling flavors of sweet berry and hot pussy in my mouth.

I guess it was the Number 11 that had my cock so hard and my focus on Amelia's dark lips. I placed another berry on Amelia's pussy and she was so excited that it sank into her lips almost into her opening. Amelia's pussy pulsated and the berry moved deeper and then came back up as Amelia opened and closed the opening to her vagina. I put my thumbs on either side of her cunt and pulled her lips wide, the berry was slowly rotating as Amelia's vagina opened and closed. I dipped my head and licked the berry up into my mouth and crushed it, letting the juice drip into her opening. The dark juice pooled in her pit and I licked her to keep the juice from going too deep.

Linda laughed and Amelia moaned as I dug deeper into her opening and circled her opening then pressed my tongue deep into her. Amelia pulled my head tight to her and groaned as she climaxed, her vagina pulsing and squeezing my tongue tip. I let her finish and sucked her lips into my mouth and ran my tongue tip over her large clit. Amelia jerked and moaned again. I pulled back still sucking her lips and let them slide out of my lips. Amelia gasped as my lips left her and she pushed my head away.

I sat up and smiled at Amelia's face, she couldn't see me, she had her eyes closed and was panting. "How did you like the Fruit of the Mother?"

Amelia laughed and opened her eyes, "Oh it was good Josh."

Linda kissed Amelia and said, "Don't you just love being religious?"

Amelia laughed and said, "Inanna is getting restless, I think."

Linda looked at me and said, "Aphrodite is very restless," and she smirked and spread her legs.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers