Spreading Seeds Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

I kissed Sue's cheek, "Thank you Sue."

"For what?" She asked.

"For today and for having beans ready and just everything Sue." I smiled at her, "I did a double FSR," I whispered in her ear.

Sue grinned at me and leaned closer, "So did Amelia get one?"

I nodded and leaned over to smell the beans, sat back and grinned, "Oh yeah, if we were back at the HOG I bet I'd be drunk."

Sue frowned at me, "Josh you shouldn't call the House of Giving, the HOG."

"I'm sorry Sue," I looked at Linda and Amelia, "What did you tell them about the House of Giving?"

Sue smiled and said, "Not much, I wanted to surprise them when we get there. They are used to having to wait until they're in season in Burney. I haven't told them that they can go as often as they like in Davis."

"Those two could burn the place down, Sue. Don't let them gang up on the boys, Okay."

Sue chuckled and leaned close, "I was thinking about it but I'm more concerned about the warm up girls, Burney women are savages for pussy."

I laughed out loud and shook my head at the thought of Amelia licking her way through five or six warm up girls and then fucking some poor would be raccoon until his eyes popped out.

Linda came and sat down with us and said, "So did Amelia," she hesitated looking at me, "well did she council Gloria?"

Sue smiled and said, "Yes and I thought it was a scandal." Sue laughed, "But you have your traditions and we have ours."

Linda smiled and said, "I think your religion could be called a scandal too." She giggled and kissed my cheek.

Sue looked at her, "What religion?"

Linda said, "Why Josh showed me how he worships the Goddess, me and Amelia, He did it twice or three times on his alter."

Sue looked at me sidewise and laughed. She grinned at me, "You're letting Sarge lead you astray Josh."

I kissed them both on the cheek and said, "I'll go see how Gloria is doing." I figure that there were things they wanted to discuss without me and I was in the way.

I walked out into the pasture and saw Gloria had her shirt off, brushing out a mule. As I got closer I could hear her talking to the mule as she worked her way back to his hips. She did the wise thing and kept away from his hind end, where he could kick her, but brushed off his rump from the side. I notice Gloria was a little sunburned and picked up her shirt putting it over her shoulders, She turned at my touch and I got a sight of her budding breasts. Her nipples were up at attention as she smiled at me.

"Put your shirt on Gloria, you'll burn," I said to her.

She blushed and turned to slip her arms in the sleeves, but she didn't button it. "It's too hot working on the mules with a shirt."

"Just the same you don't want to get sunburned now." I looked at the mules and they were all grazing at their picket pins and staring at the creek. "Have you watered them this afternoon?"

Gloria said, "I was going to finish the other two mules and then take them down."

I said, "You take the first five down and I'll finish the other two."

Gloria smiled at me, "Make sure you do it right Josh. I like my mules smooth and slick." She winked at me and handed me the curry brushes.

I chased her away and turned my attention to the remaining mules. Gloria took the first five mules down and let them drink, I brushed out the last two mules and by the time I had finished Gloria was coming back. I gathered up five mules and took them down to drink.

I was standing letting my mules drink when Gloria came down with the last group. She grinned and let her mules mingle with mine at the water. She was grinning at me and I said, "What are you grinning at?"

Gloria laughed and blushed, "Sue told me what you were doing Josh, with Linda."

"What?" I said, "Linda is old enough to look after herself Gloria."

Gloria grinned and said, "She's real old Josh," and nodded.

I smiled and said, "Gloria when you get older you'll have a better appreciation for what it is all about."

"That's what Amelia told me," Gloria said and laughed again.

"Just what did Amelia do to you"

Gloria smiled and said, "It's confidential Josh, just between us girls."

I winked at her, "Come on and tell old Josh, I won't tell."

Gloria smiled and shook her head, "No, it's just for girls, Josh."

I smiled, gathered up my mules and took them back to their picket pins and retied them. Gloria helped me gather the horses and we took them down to drink. Barb found the dried apples I had in my pocket and nibbled at them. I laughed, pulled them out and gave her one. She followed along behind me until it was gone and then came up for another.

Gloria was chuckling to herself as she brought the dun and Poncho up to drink.

"What's got you all bubbly?" I asked her.

Gloria gave me a cheerful innocent face and said, "Oh nothing, just thinking."

I looked at the sky, the thunder heads had drifted up to the north east and it looked clear to the west. The pleasant sound of the stream and the horses drinking made me realize that I was living a dream. I grinned and chuckled at Gloria. Maybe she did know that this was all a dream. I looked at the western horizon and wondered if we'd have some rain to fill the water holes between here and Topock.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers