Spreading Seeds Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

I put a berry in Amelia's mouth and let her suck the juice of the mother. I picked up another and made sure it was clean, while looking into Linda's eyes. She lay back and spread her legs, reaching around her ass and pulled her vagina open with her hands.

I pushed Linda knees up and licked her, softly spreading her nozzle as much as I could. I placed the berry in her nozzle and licked around her lips. Linda made little noises as my tongue found her clit and massaged it softly. I pushed the berry deeper into Linda's soft nozzle with my tongue and wrapped my lips completely around it squeezing the berry to make it give up it's sweet juice.

I dug out the berry, bit it and let the juice run down into her sweet pussy then I licked the juice out of Linda's quivering nozzle and tasted the sweetness of her. I let my tongue run all over her pussy and dug down inside her, pulling the remains of the berry out into my mouth. She lifted her hips and sighed as I sucked and massaged her tender pink lips. Linda moaned and pulled me to her by my hair.

I pulled back and looked up at her face, it was contorted and she said, "No, no don't stop." I selected another berry and placed it on her now very wet lips and pushed it down with my finger. Linda moaned and Amelia leaned over and kissed her mouth. Linda kissed Amelia back and the two of them ignored me until Linda's hand caught my neck and she pulled me down to her pussy again.

I played with the berry, crushing it, licking her juicy pussy and sucking her lips into my mouth. Linda quivered and moaned softly then she grunted and I couldn't restrain myself any longer. I crawled up and put my cock into her nozzle and rubbed my tip up on her clit. I waved my cock about for a moment before pressing it into Linda's wet pussy as she moaned in Amelia's mouth. I pressed it in deep feeling her move her hips up taking me fully inside her.

I set up a slow stroke and let it run feeling Linda respond. Her hands went around my neck and she pulled me down so she could kiss me. Her tongue pierced my lips and she pulled me tight against her and began to hump me slowly. I felt the tingle start and willed it to continue. I didn't do the weasel or the long pole mantra, I just let myself go and continued to stroke her slowly.

Linda gasped and put her feet down, lifting her hips up and lifting me up with her as she groaned and moaned. I kept up the slow stroke, feeling my climax begin to build and as she held me up in the air, I began to spurt. I half stroked her and jammed her hard and it felt like gallons of sperm were pulsing up my cock in an endless cascade filling her. She moaned my name and lowered her hips slowly moaning.

I gave her a short stroke and felt it come again. I gasped as she gripped my cock with her pussy and made soft sounds in my ear as we extinguished our lust completely. I collapsed onto her chest and kissed her neck gasping. I couldn't hold myself up so I rolled off Linda's chest so she could breath and massaged her sweaty breast.

Amelia laughed, slid down between Linda legs and licked Linda's pussy. I could see her dark hair between Linda's smooth white legs as she licked and sucked my sperm out of Linda. Linda was groaning and lifted her hips up again as Amelia sucked and licked at her oozing vagina. I gasped and rolled to my back unable to do anything for the moment.

Amelia rose up and smiled at me then moved between my legs and sucked my trembling cock deep into her mouth drawing the remains of my climax into her mouth as she looked up at my face, her eyes sparkling.

Linda turned over and kissed my cheek. Amelia gently squeezed my softening cock and sucked the tip into her mouth looking at me through the veil of her dark hair. For a second I swear her eyes were bright blue, not the dark brown. Her eyes were flashing and despite my cock in her mouth she was smiling at me as my prick pulsed one last time, and my vision evaporated in to sparkles of many colors just as I passed out.

I awoke with the sun in my eyes. I blinked and felt warm breasts on either side of my chest. I lifted my head and found that Linda and Amelia were on either side of me, looking at me with deep concern on their faces. I smiled at the two Goddesses that the Mother had seen fit to gift to me.

Linda kissed me, "Oh Josh, You scared me."

I grinned at her, "Sorry, I just had a religious experience. It was too much for mortal man."

Amelia laughed and squeezed my cock, "No rest for the wicked." She smiled and softly ran her hand along my shaft.

I smiled at her, "Is there any fruit left, all I got were the berries."

Linda turned asking, "What do you want apples or pears?" She got the bag of fruit and lay it on my chest, looking at me with a smile.

"A pear, I think," I answered and Linda selected one and let me take a bite, holding the pear and smiling at me.

Amelia kissed my cheek as I chewed and gathered myself for what was to come. Amelia looked at me and said, "Can you show me the Well of the Source?"

Linda laughed and said, "I want to hear the Call of the Wolf."

I grinned and wished I hadn't been so cocky when I thought it would only be Linda and I. The number 11 was still working and my cock was getting stiffer as I looked at their smiling faces, "Give me a few minutes and I'll be ready," I said and nibbled at the pear that Linda still had in her hand.

Linda fed me fruit and let me eat from her fingers, her breast rubbing my chest and she'd take a bite now and again. Amelia sat up and started to massage my thigh with both her hands. I lay back and enjoyed myself knowing that it was perhaps the last time I would have free until we got to Topock. We relaxed for ten or fifteen minutes and Linda described the Well of the Source for Amelia.

"Oh Amelia, it's wonderful. You can move your hips and feel him probing in and out and there are no restrictions at all! I didn't think that it would be so different." Linda said looking at Amelia.

Amelia looked down at my cock, smiled and then looked at Linda, "Does it feel so different?"

Linda laughed and said, "No, I suppose it's the same but you have such freedom of movement it ... Well, I guess it is liberating in a way."

Amelia chuckled and ran her fingers along my cock, looking into my eyes. "Perhaps the messenger of Eros has recovered?" She winked at me and leaned slowly down and kissed my cock right on the end.

My cock was send me signals that it wanted to feel the Well of the Source around it, but my balls suggested that they needed more time to turn right side out after pumping Linda's pussy full. In short I was conflicted, I wanted to join with both of them and indeed, If I could have done both at the same time it wouldn't be enough, so much did I lust to be inside them. I gasped and realized that it was the Number 11 that lifted my dick while my frail flesh reminded me of my limitations. I smiled and said, "I think we must purify our selves once more. I would not appear before my Goddesses unwashed.

Linda said, "I told you Amelia he'd want to wash. It is his religion, but I think it's nice."

Amelia pulled me up and Linda took my right hand and the three of us waded out into the stream and dipped down. Amelia knelt while Linda squatted and they looked up at me. Junior was flagging just at their faces. They looked at one another and laughed. Linda cupped her hands and poured cold water on my hot cock. Amelia did the same and I knelt and allowed them to splash water over me. I opened my eyes and washed both of them as we moved closer and ended kissing in a huddle. The water was cool enough that it chased us out of the water. We went up to our towels and dried off, letting the filtered sun dry us.

Linda went around turning her clothes draped on the bushes. Amelia and I helped and we move some out into the sun now that the shade had moved.

I gathered up my pipe and fixin's and led the two women to the ring of stones. I had Linda sit on the north this time and sat Amelia on the east side, while I took the west. I loaded the pipe up and handed it to Linda, she grinned and said, "I don't know if we should do this again. I'm still feeling it from before."

I grinned and said, "Just a small puff."

She nodded and I raised my arms up and shouted, "Hear my plea oh Goddess and come to us once again!"

Linda held out the pipe and Amelia called for Inanna to come to us and bless our union. I bent over and used the lens to light the fire. I blew softly and it sprang up a little flame. I transferred the flame to a twig and lit the pipe for Linda. She took a small hit and handed it to Amelia who sucked in a deep drag and sat back with her eyes closed after handing me the pipe. I finished off the bowel and got a pretty good hit. I sat back and watched the two of them.

Linda had her eyes closed and let out a small thread of smoke from her pursed lips, her eyes closed so I leaned over and kissed her and when she inhaled, I emptied my lungs full of smoke into her mouth. She coughed and pushed me back.

"Sorry," I said.

She breathed deeply a few times and smiled at me. "You surprised me Josh."

I smiled at her, "So do you feel Aphrodite coming?"

Amelia laughed and said, "Oh Josh, Inanna is here now."

I stood and took Amelia's hand and led her to the mound. I had her sit, then lean back in the Well of the source. I knelt between her legs, lifted her legs up over mine and slid close to her. She grinned at me and I massaged her breasts for a moment then leaned toward her and kissed her.

I let my cock just touch her lightly on her mound and rubbed my dick in her fur. She moved her hips up on my legs a little and captured the tip in her pit then rotated her hips to get it centered. She was very wet and I pushed in just a little to dip the wick and draw out her lubrication.

She gave me a sultry look and rotated her hips groaning softly. My cock swirled around her vaginal opening and slipped into her just a third of it's length. She frowned and rotated her hips again and lay her head back, her dark hair spread on the blanket and her legs spread over mine.

I sat back up and that changed the angle a little and she rotated her hips the other direction and moved a little closer to me and went the other way, moaned and changed direction again.

Linda knelt beside me and looked down at my cock in Amelia's dark pussy, kissed my cheek and said, "Oh you feel it now, what I was talking about?"

Amelia opened her eyes and smiled, "Oh that is so good, Oh," Her hips reversed and soon she was humping me and pulling me closer as I got down and was rubbing her G-Spot with the tip of my cock and beginning to stroke her in and out as she rotated her hips. I was feeling pretty good too.

Linda leaned down and put her finger tip on Amelia's clit and massaged it as Amelia moved about. Amelia looked up and whispered softly, "Oh that's cheating Linda."

Linda laughed, "Just saving Josh for my own satisfaction."

Amelia swiveled her hips and it felt like she was rotating her pussy on my cock, and it felt so good I shouted, "Come to me Inanna," I started a long stroke as Amelia kept up the rotation. I'd push it in and let her rotate a full revolution and then pull out as she switched directions and I'd push back in. I started throwing weasels on the pile then and Amelia's hips went faster and I stroked her harder and she went faster and soon she was just humping me hard in and out and we were slapping each other hard.

Linda pulled her hand away and leaned over and began to kiss Amelia, massaging her breast and pulling at her nipples.

I had my lap full of hot dark Goddess and I looked down to watch my cock pumping into her. Her thighs were smooth and my hands stroked her legs as my cock stroked in and out of her pussy. Amelia's breasts were jiggling as I met her hips and I focused my attention on her left nipple that was bobbling about in a circle. While Amelia was gasping and moaning, I was making her nipple change from clockwise to counter clockwise by adjusting the timing of my stroke.

She froze and let me stroke her a few more times and then I pushed in as far as I could and she rotated her hips slowly to the right twice then changed direction and went to the left in kind of a jerky motion twice and she screamed, "Take me Inanna!" and she gripped me hard for a moment then collapsed and my cock slipped of her and flipped up.

Linda was leaning over and kissing Amelia's cheek as Amelia caught her breath. I ran my hand up Linda's leg and made her straddle Amelia. I licked Linda golden pussy and lubricated her then pulled her hips down and pushed into her, howling like a wolf.

Linda pushed back against me and we took up a medium speed long stroke and moved in counterpoint. Linda was gasping after a few moments and saying, "Oh Yes, again, Oh Josh fuck me." I gave her the meat slap and reached up to fondled her breast and found Amelia's breast pressed tight to her so I grabbed her hips and let out a howl and drove on.

I could feel my balls slapping into Amelia's pussy and Amelia was moaning too. Linda was making like she was barking and I was howling. It must have looked strange and sounded weirder.

The was a gust of wind and the sky got dark, I opened my eyes and saw a dark thunder head come over us. The air got suddenly cool and I would have stopped and looked but I was in the groove and Linda felt too good. I was so close and it was happening now! I shot my seed and grunted hard and jammed Linda's pussy to the hilt.

That is when it happened, I had just surged the second time and she had cried out when there was crack and a flash. A bolt of lightning hit the top of a tree on the edge of the clearing and Linda's hair lifted up as I felt the very ground shake. It must have charged the loose sand of the beach and we felt the hair on our bodies lift and crackle.

The surge hit me just as I fired off the last of round a depleted arsenal and there was a tingle in my cock and balls as it faded away. Linda screamed and collapsed, Amelia grunted and moaned and I fell over on top of Linda in a heap.

I heard them both breathing and gasping so I figured we were alright. My dick was still stiff and Linda was still wrapped around me wet and warm. I could feel her contractions as she groaned and pushed back against me. I lifted up and pulled Linda's hips to me and held her hips.

Linda laughed, "Boy Josh, that one I'll remember." She laid there short stroking me and chuckling.

Amelia was laughing and said, "What the hell happened?"

I leaned back on my knees and held Linda to me, "We drew the lighting, I guess the Gods were telling us something."

Amelia said, "They were telling us it's time to go."

I let Linda pull away and pushed into Amelia before she could get up. She groaned and held her hips to me, "Oh, oh, Josh, yes do me again!"

I doubled stroked Amelia and felt the drug take effect. I slow stroked Amelia who groaned and began to rotate her hips again. I gave her the long stroke and the long banana then gave her a few cervix rolls.

Amelia groaned and Linda laughed, "I'm definitely next."

Amelia didn't last two minutes before she climaxed as I half stroked her quickly, She held up her hips and groaned and lay back it took me a couple of cycles to stop and I deep stroked her slowly while she came off the peak.

Linda laughed, and helped, well pushed Amelia out of the way and jumped into my lap and grinned at me. I stroked her legs for a moment and laughed with her. I pulled close to her and rubbed my cock over her pussy. She was looking at me and making the nicest faces as she gave me hints where it felt best. It appeared that the best place was her clit for a while then she pushed it down, used her pit to kiss my cock on the big end for a moment, then she pushed it in a bit and began to rotate her hips.

"Oh Josh that feels so wonderful," Linda looked at me, "Does it feel good for you too?"

I pushed in a little more and smiled at her, "Yes ma'am. Oh, does it ever feel good."

She raised her hips and rubbed my crown over her spot a little, "Is that better?" Her lips pursed and she rotated her hips the other way and switched back and forth, massaging my crown against her spot. It took forty weasels to hold me back.

I leaned over and stroked my hand up her belly cupped her breast and ran my thumb over the nipple, "Good?"

She bit her lower lip and switched directions with her hips. Amelia kissed her and said, "Payback is a bitch," then Amelia started to rub Linda's clit as Linda was moving her hips.

Linda's eyes closed and she moaned, "Oh Yes, a warm hearted, soft fingered Bitch."

I was doing well at that moment I had the weasels on one hand and Linda, the golden Amazon in my lap, relishing the feel of my cock. How much better can it get? I smiled at the faces Linda was making and kissed Amelia's cheek. She turned and rose to her knees and let me kiss her prominent nipple. Linda whirled away on one end and Amelia moaned as I sucked and licked her soft breast. I thought this religion business might have many rewarding opportunities.

Linda shifted from a smooth rotation of her hips to somewhat jerky movements as she gasped, grunted and moaned. I looked down at her and started a long stroke to push her over the edge. She pushed against me and grunted, held me for a moment then relaxed and smiled, panting as she once more began to rotate her hips as I short stroked her slowly. Linda was catching her breath and making kissey faces at me as she started her jerky movements again and she pulled me tight to her and groaned long and loud. Linda had her eyes closed and Amelia was rubbing Linda's clit. Linda jerked and her hips fell away.

Amelia smiled down at her and moved to straddle Linda presenting her dark tempting pussy to me as she kissed Linda. I was still hard and so I took the opportunity to give Amelia what she was asking for. I slid into her slowly and Amelia looked back at me, "Oh Josh, are you still hard?"

I rose up so I was hitting Amelia's spot as I stroked and she turned back to Linda and held her hips so I was hitting the right places. Amelia started to moan and quivered then pushed back hard, saying, "Oh fill me up Josh. Let me feel you spurting. Oh Josh, do it, do it Josh!"

I pushed Amelia's hips down so my balls could feel Linda's wet pussy as I began a meat slap to get myself off. It took a moment or two but soon I could feel the tingle as the weasels faded away and I howled like a wolf and jammed Amelia hard and it came. I quivered and waited, my cock was pulsing but there was nothing there. I had come up empty. I tried a double stroke and it tingled again and my cock fired off, just one small spurt but it was enough to get my attention. I double stroked Amelia then pulled my cock from her and dipped down to take Linda again as the feeling faded away.

Linda cried out, "Oh no Josh, Oh!"

I pulled back and Linda sighed. I leaned down and kissed Amelia's broad back and rested for a moment. I knew I was finished, even though my dick was still hard and wanted to be covered in wet pussy, but the girls were finished too and I didn't have the strength to move.

Amelia said, "Let me up Josh."

I leaned back and Amelia rolled off of Linda's chest. Linda had her eyes closed and was breathing hard. I leaned forward and kissed her nipples for a moment as Linda's hand came up and played with my hair. I moved up and kissed Linda's mouth softly. She responded weakly and put her cheek next to mine.

I leaned back and with difficulty stood up. I had been on my knees this whole time and my legs were a little stiff. I staggered to my feet and walked toward the edge of the clearing and let loose the pressure in my bladder. Since my dick was still hard it arched up and away. I didn't hold it but leaned over with my hands on my knees and let it spurt away.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers