Spreading Seeds Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

I drained myself and shook the drips off my cock and turned taking a deep breath. The two women smiled up at me from the blanket. Amelia was on her knees and Linda was still laid back on the slope. I said, "Well shall we rest a while and then go back?"

Amelia got up and pulled Linda up. Linda put her arm around Amelia's shoulders and held on for a second then she kissed Amelia's cheek and whispered something in Amelia's ear. Amelia's head turned to Linda then she grinned. Both of them yelled, "Duck, Duck, Goose!" and rushed me.

I fell back as they assaulted me, I'm not normally ticklish but I was laughing with them as they pressed me back into the stream. Linda started kissing me and Amelia was fondling my ass and back, running her fingers along my ribs and kissing my back. I staggered into the stream and fell into the cold water. Linda landed on my chest and the cold water splashed over us and shocked me. Amelia laughed and lay beside us in the water, kissing Linda's and my cheeks and trying to fondle my cock.

I pulled my head out of the water and pushed Linda away. I sat up, wiped my hair back, the water out of my face and kissed both of them. "What was that all about?" I asked.

Linda wiped her wet hair out of her face and said, "I haven't played Goose since I was fifteen."

"Me nether," Amelia said, "but, it is a lot more fun with a man."

"Goose?" I asked.

Linda blushed and laughed, "Well, it is a silly game we used to play. We'd pick a girl and yell, Duck, Duck, Goose, and everybody would try to tickle her and goose her a little." Linda smiled and said, "I don't know what made me think of it."

I was sitting in the water and it wasn't deep enough that it covered my erection. The flow of the water made little eddies as it went around my cock head. Amelia looked down and grinned and she said, as she softly stroked my crown, "Oh Josh, you're still hard?"

I laughed, "Yeah, Lenore's Number eleven makes me stay up for a long time."

Linda laughed, "Too long, at least for me. My pussy is a little sore," and she kissed me.

Amelia looked me in the eye, "Are you randy, or is it just the smoke?"

I grinned, "With two Goddesses, one Dark and one Golden, naked and wet, hell yes I'm randy, but I fear that I have no more sperm to offer. The two of you have drained me."

Amelia looked at Linda and whispered something in her ear, Linda grinned and looked down at my dick as it bobbed in the current starting to deflate a little. Linda kissed me and smiled, "Would you like me to kiss it Josh?" She stroked it with one finger looking into my eyes."

I sat back and looked at Linda in amazement, "Oh Linda, I really would like you to kiss it. I just don't think I can climax though."

Linda smiled, "That's alright Josh. I don't mind." She batted her eyes at me and squeezed my dick a little.

Amelia laughed and stood, reaching down to pull Linda and I up, "Let's get rinsed off and go relax for a moment to dry off."

I stood and we rinsed off the sand we had picked up off the bottom of the stream. Linda squatted down wiping her pussy and letting the water wash away the sand, I reached down and softly helped, Linda said, "Careful Josh."

I smiled and softly rubbed her lips mostly letting the water do the work. Linda smiled as I rubbed her clit and I asked, "Is it sore there?"

Linda bit her lower lip and shook her head.

I reached lower and circled her opening, "How about there."

Linda reacted when I got to the back side and said, "Oh there, I feel a little stretched."

I moved my finger up and stroked from her opening to her clit, circling her clit softly, "How about here?"

Linda smiled and shook her head, "No, that feels GOOD!" and she reached out and grasped my cock and squeezed me.

Amelia laughed and lowered herself down to wash out her pussy. She watched Linda and I as I massaged Linda's pussy for a moment, "Oh Josh, can you examine me?" She grinned at me.

I put my hand on Amelia's wine dark pussy and softly examined her. She was smiling as I searched for any sore spots at all. From the way her face reacted, it appeared I hadn't made anything uncomfortable at all.

"Nothing sore then Amelia?" I asked as she grinned at me.

"No, I feel fine," she grinned at me. "I think I could call Inanna again Josh. Could you, you know, service her?"

I laughed and said, "Amelia is this the way you treat Able? No wonder he gets stars in his eyes when I mention your name"

Amelia laughed, "No Josh, I don't think I've ever taken Able more than four times, He's just too big. You," she said as she fondled the tip of my dick, "you are just right, not too big or too small. I should have let you service me in the massage parlor."

Linda stood up and said, "Let's get out of the water listening to the two of you makes me wet."

We laughed, rinsed off and hand in hand we gathered up the blanket and spread it in the shade. We had to stand around for a while and dry off before we sat on the blanket, Linda kissed me and we cuddled together pulling Amelia to us and we both leaned down to kiss her.

After a while we sat on the blanket and Amelia was giving me the eye while Linda passed around the bag of dried venison. Amelia took a stick, looked at me and bit off a hunk, grinning and chewing.

"So, Amelia, just what is in the reserve?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Amelia asked.

"Well Linda said you had 21st Century technology in there. I just wondered what kind and how much?"

Amelia looked at Linda and frowned, "Linda, have you been rattling on?"

Linda looked at Amelia and blushed, looked down at her knees and said, "Well I thought it was Josh, you know. I didn't think we had to keep secrets for him."

Amelia shook her head, "Linda he's Nor Cal, not Burney."

Linda looked at me, "Oh Josh, I ..." She looked at me and I smiled at her, "Don't worry Linda, I won't tell. Not if Amelia," I turned to Amelia, "Not if she tells me what the hell is going on. Nobody tells me anything. I'd like to know?" I looked at Amelia.

Amelia sighed and smiled at me briefly, "Okay Josh, what do you want to know. I'll tell you if I can."

I though about it while chewing on my venison then asked, "So if you have factories and power plants and everything, why don't you use them?"

Amelia frowned at Linda, who quailed behind me and held onto my shoulders, "Well Josh, The factories only have a limited amount of raw materials and we needed a lot more people to get them all running. We didn't want to open the factories and such until it was reasonably certain that we'd be strong enough develop our resources to make more. We need a lot more people to make the system work. I mean with only 339 people we couldn't operate all the parts to make the system work the way it was designed, and we need to develop the transport to be able to move materials in and out. There is a lot of work to get it set up."

I nodded, "I see, but what's a Buddha?"

Amelia laughed, "You've been talking to Maria."

I smiled, "Yeah, she and April were talking about it, what is it, an engine?"

Amelia nodded, "Yes, it is a redesign that Maria has been working on for years now. She designed it to use the parts we recovered from old truck engines. It is a single cylinder diesel, not too powerful but it can run on hemp oil and puts out about 20 or so horsepower, or fifteen kilowatts."

"Twenty horse power!" I gasped at the thought of what twenty horsepower could do for the harvester. "We could even plow with twenty horsepower," I thought.

"Why won't the Administration allow her to build it?" I asked.

Amelia sighed, "Well Josh, it is the same as the factories. Once we start using our technology, we'd consume all our material soon and when we have enough people to begin to run the recovery system, we'd be out of the initial stocks."

I nodded, "I see," I really didn't. It sounded stupid to me but I guess they had their reasons. I asked, "How long can you run the factories before you run out of stock?"

Amelia said, "I don't really know Josh. I mean I haven't been able to read the whole plan yet, but perhaps two to five years. Of course the power plants will run until we run out of fuel, perhaps fifty or a hundred years, but nobody's ever run a cold fusion plant for more than five years."

I looked at her, "What's a cold fusion plant?"

Amelia looked at Linda, "Can you describe it?"

Linda looked at me and said, "Josh, our cold fusion plants use matter to convert to heat and we use the heat to generate electricity. They are very sensitive and there are only a few people who understand how to operate them. I mean it uses the same process as the sun to convert matter into energy, it's dangerous if you don't operate it carefully."

"So if you have electricity, do you have the pumps for water and motors to be able to use it?"

Amelia smiled, "We have lots of things that use electricity Josh. I think some of them would look like magic to you." She smiled at Linda.

Linda kissed my cheek, "Oh Josh, you wouldn't believe what we have, even if I could list it all. We have water pumps and motors and lights too."

I chewed my venison and thought about it. "How about seeds? Do you have seeds in the reserve. There are a lot of plants that we don't have seeds for now."

Amelia said, "I know that there is a seed reserve Josh. We occasionally do sample our seed storage and raise up new seeds to store. That's how Lenore generated her Special's. She noticed that if she crossed her sativa with the Inca stain we use for rope and such, that she got different sorts of effects. It took her six years to perfect her number eleven. She gets all nervous when it's cross breeding time for her plants."

I laughed and thought about Lenore's green house and the little plants I had seen there.

"So is this the reason for your trip, to tell Davis about the reserve?"

Amelia nodded, "Yes Josh, I'm going to Davis to negotiate your help. We need to develop our population and if we can get people to move there from Davis, We perhaps can reach the 10,000 number needed to open the reserve. I need to make sure that what Grace and Ginny have been telling us is true. That you have enough people to make it work."

I nodded, "Well we've got the population, I just don't know if you could move a quarter of them to Burney, that would be a lot of housing and, Holy Hillary, You have to build a sewer system to handle that population!"

Amelia smiled at me, "Yeah, now you see what we are talking about."

Linda kissed me, "We need more strong valiant sons to help us, Josh."

"You can count on me to help," I said, pulling her over on top of me and kissed her. Saving the world was a challenge but I'd had a little rest and the thought of eight or nine thousand women in Burney made my eyes water.

Linda kissed me and felt my tears, she pulled back and said, "Oh don't cry Josh,"

I wiped my eyes and smiled at her, "Linda I wish you weren't sore. I'd love to make a son with you."

Linda blushed and kissed me, "Josh, you are incorrigible." She smiled at me and said, "You could just lick it a little, I mean if you want to. I don't think I could fit you in just now."

I lay my head back and thanked the Goddess, "Linda put it up here and I'll kiss way the soreness."

Linda laughed and looked over at Amelia. Amelia moved on the other side of me and lay with her head on my hip and blew her warm breath over my cock.

Linda straddled my head and lowered her pink vagina to my lips. I extended my tongue and started to lick Linda as Amelia stroked my cock and then began to lick and even suck on the tip.

I was lost in paradise and was surprised to feel Amelia rise and then lower her pussy over my now hard wet dick. It felt good and Amelia said, "I hope you don't mind Josh."

I mumbled in Linda's pussy as Linda moaned softly, and pressed my hips up to Amelia's warmth. She began a slow circular movement and I just let her swirl her hips as I swirled my tongue in Linda.

Linda stiffened and moaned, lifted her hips up and gasped when my tongue made its last circle in her nozzle. She pulled away and I was able to see Amelia on her knees, head back, her eyes closed, massaging her nipples as she rotated her hips one way and then the other. My cock swirled in her vagina as she moved up and down and around. Her slick walls stimulating me to greater heights of passion, I gasped at the sight of her.

Amelia swirled for a while and then got on her hands and kissed me, She looked into my eyes and said, "Oh Josh, you are just right. Oh yes. Do me, Do me good."

I started to rock my hips and Amelia groaned and smiled at me. I moved a little faster and Amelia began a slow back and forth movement about half the speed of my stroking.

We were just 'rocking in the chair', not really trying to make the other climax. Amelia smiled and asked, "Does that feel good Josh," she reversed course and began to rotate her hips again.

I pulled her nipples and played with her breast, "Oh if it feels good to you, that's all I ask." It was a lie, but she grinned and kissed me. In truth it felt really good. Amelia had me good and deep and as she swirled her hips the slick walls of her vagina rubbed me in all the right places, so much so I had a mess of weasels running around in my head.

Amelia leaned back up and rose so that I was just inside her and she rotated her hips and slowly sank down until I was balls deep, still rotating her hips. She smiled and said, "Josh, "I'm going to climax."

I grinned and said, "Oh please do Amelia." She bit her lip and gave a couple of rotations and sank down on me then slowly fell onto my chest and kissed my neck. I felt the contractions inside her as she rode over the peak and I gave her some small work as she whimpered and moaned on my chest. It was beautiful.

I opened my eyes as Amelia moaned softly and moved her hips a little to extend the ecstasy.

I glance at Linda and she was smiling, she leaned over and said, "Josh, if you go slow and let me move I bet I can make you climax again." Her eyes flashed at me and she grinned very broadly.

I kissed her, "Just let Amelia finish and I'll be very gentle." Linda smiled and nodded. Amelia slowly rolled off of me and put her head on my shoulder. She kissed my chest and said, "Oh how I wish Able had been able to make this trip."

"It is a shame he missed this," I said, and quite convincingly if I do say so myself.

Amelia laughed, "A real shame," she said and she sat up to looked me in the face. I smiled at her and blew her a kiss. She pulled up and kissed my cheek. "Thank you Josh, today has been fun."

"Just let me in here," Linda said as she put her knee between Amelia and I. Amelia moved back and Linda ran her worn pussy over my dick. She bit her lip and tried to pick up the tip. I reached down and assisted her to get it in position. She grinned down at me and moved until I wasn't hitting the sore spot. Linda then just pushed ever so softly and I penetrated her slowly and she rotated her hips and got my crown to just massage her g-spot. She had her eyes closed frowning as she stroked in and out on me. I lay still just relishing the feel of her on me and stroked her soft breasts, which were just slightly sun kissed.

I turned my head to Amelia, "Can you get my pouch? I've got some oil and it might help." Amelia got up and brought the oil over to me. I said, "Here Linda pull up and let me put some of this on you."

Linda raised her hips and I poured some olive oil on my fingers and massaged it into her pussy. Linda was still wet but the oil made her so much slicker that when she sank back down on my erection that it slipped in effortlessly.

Linda smiled, "Oh Josh, That is better." She gave me a couple of stiff strokes to try it out. "Oh yes that is so, so much better."

I still had some oil on my fingers so I spread it on her breasts and smoothed it out over her chest. She looked down and grinned as I rubbed her lubricated nipples and she humped me slowly.

Linda leaned back and had my cock rubbing her special spot and she leaned back a little more. Amelia held her shoulders and kissed her cheek allowing Linda to lean even farther back and work her spot as she rose and fell on my erection.

I was holding on pretty well and allowed a few weasels to get away from me as Linda stroked me faster. I was feeling my body protesting over another ejaculation and felt the strain as Linda gripped me with her legs, grunted and slid slowly down my cock, coming to rest as Amelia kissed her.

Amelia let her down on my chest slowly and Linda humped me in spasms as she finished off. I pulled Linda's head to me and kissed her softly. "Happy now?" I asked.

Linda was gasping and held me to her, kissing my cheek as she jerked again. "Oh, Oh," she said softly.

I rubbed her back and smiled at Amelia. "I think Linda is finished, want to go again?"

Amelia laughed, "No Josh, you can get too much of a good thing."

Linda sighed and humped me, "I know, but it feels so good." She sat up and brushed her hair out of her face and slowly rose up and let my cock flip back and slap my belly. "Oh Josh," she exclaimed and sat on me, leaning down to kiss me and pressing her breasts against my chest. I stroked her back with my hands and kissed her, feeling her warm plump lips and smooth back.

Amelia kissed my dick and looked up at me, cocking her eyebrow in a question. I looked down at her and said, "If you want to."

Amelia licked my dick and grinned at Linda. "Oh Linda you taste so good." Amelia sucked me into her mouth and pumped her head up and down for a few strokes. She started sucking and since I had dropped all my weasels, she got to me. I groaned and twisted my hips trying to get her hot mouth away from my abused cock, but it was no use she stuck to me like a limpet and sucked all the harder. I groaned, I climaxed and collapsed.

Amelia just kept sucking and I was groaning and whimpering. Linda pushed Amelia away and sucked me softly letting my hips subside and catch my breath. My cock now wilted as Linda sucked out the few dribbles of sperm I had left.

The women laughed, lay on either side of me and snuggled to me for a while. It was long minutes before I was able to rise upon my elbows and saw the sun had started down into late afternoon. "I hate to say it but I guess we had better go see what Sue and Gloria are up to."

Amelia sighed, "Thank you Josh, the adoration was... Well it was a treat." She laughed and kissed me.

Linda chuckled, "I never thought religion could be so much fun!"

We got up dressed and picked up everything. I shook the sand out of my blanket and folded it over my shoulder, picked up the shovel and we made our way back to the camp.

Linda and I walked hand in hand. Amelia got a little ahead and looked back, "I'll just go ahead," she said and walked away.

Linda stopped me and kissed me, "Josh, thank you so much for today."

"My pleasure Linda." I answered.

She laughed, "I know it was." She winked at me and smiled.

I said, "Linda, about today," I kissed her, "It was really special for me because I could spend it with you."

She smiled and said, "I'm glad Josh."

We kissed for a moment longer then walked back to camp.

Sue was stirring the kettle and Gloria was out in the pasture grooming the mules. Amelia was gathering up her dry laundry and folding it up. Linda took her laundry to her pack and began to put it away. I sat next to Sue and asked her, "What have you and Gloria been doing?"

Sue smiled at me, "Well we had lunch and a nap, did you all have anything to eat?"

I said, "Just some dried fruit and venison. I'm powerfully hungry just now."

Sue indicated the kettle and said, "I made beans, since we had the time."

"I could kiss you Sue, pinto beans?"

She nodded, "Yeah with bacon and some chili peppers. And you can kiss me, Josh. Unless you're all kissed out?"

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers