Spring Break at the Cabin Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,082 Followers

She attached it to her reply. *Yeah. In fact, we all were.*

Danielle bit her lip, finding herself scintillating as she waited for a reply.

*oh shit! Tbh, this is the first time I've received a nude. Thank you so much*

"Uh, we're going to have to drag it out of him," Marci bemoaned.

*want to see what we were doing while we thought of you?*

Not awaiting a reply, Marci curled herself so that her head was resting on Danielle's belly, just below her heaving breasts. With her left hand, she positioned the camera between Danielle's legs. With her right, she nuzzled Danielle's thighs apart and planted two fingers on her pussy.

"My god, Danielle, this is such a sight!" she said as she eyed up the shot. Pulling Danielle's lips open a bit, Marci was thrilled to see a sheen of Danielle's juices glittering in the afternoon sunlight. With her hole in the center of the frame, she took the picture before returning to Danielle's side.

"Look at that!" she demanded of Danielle. "Do you see how stunning you are!?"

Danielle had to admit it was a great-looking pussy. She'd never really had this view of it before, and could understand why Marci was so effusive in her praise. The image revealed nothing beyond her pussy, which put her at ease. For now.

Her phone pinged.

*yes, please*

Marci immediately sent the pic. *look what you made me do, naughty boy*

Danielle laid in wait, unconsciously shifting her hips against the plush mattress as she awaited the boy's reply. She found herself hopeful that he would approve.

*holy shit. That's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen*

"He's kind of sweet in his own way," Marci said.

"See, that's the kind of guy I used to go with," Danielle responded. "Super respectful. Not wanting to push boundaries. Wants the girl to be comfortable...I now understand what it's like to just be taken by a guy who knows what he wants, but both can be enjoyable in their own ways."

"Huh. Maybe I'll fuck him before we leave," Marci said. "Want to do him together? Would probably make the guy's year."

Danielle dodged the question. "Are you going to respond to him?"

*I bet a stud like you has seen his fair share of tight pussy*

*sadly, not really. The girls in my school preferred the athletes to the nerds*

*well, play your cards right, big boy. No promises, but you've definitely grabbed my attention.*

"You know he thinks he's texting you, right?" Danielle asked.

In her usual perky manner, Marci replied, "yeah, so?"

"So what happens when you send him pictures of my tight pussy, but you show up with your punched lasagna?"

Marci and Andrea burst out in laughter. Marci punched her on the shoulder. "Fuck you, you slut!" she said with a timbre that implied no shame whatsoever. "Fuck, I'm really growing to like you," she said.

.....

When the guys came back from the lake, Kevin and Brandon showered while Jeremy fired up the grill. Andrea and Marci were lounging in their underwear on the couch, while Danielle donned the robe she'd started the day in. She was out of underwear that hadn't been torn to shreds or stained, and she was feeling too lazy to run the washing machine. She'd considered wearing one of the swimsuits they'd picked up in town, but two of them were too nice compared to what Andrea and Marci were wearing, and the third was straight up absurd. So, clad in her robe - and nothing else - she joined Jeremy on the deck.

"Hey there, Dani!" he said cheerfully. "Have a fun day with the girls?"

"You could say that," Danielle obfuscated. "Definitely partook in some bonding activities."

"Uh huh," Jeremy said, curiously. "Sounds like Marci was up to Marci-type things?"

"I'm still learning exactly what that means, but yeah, she was definitely in charge."

"I hope she didn't get you into any trouble," Jeremy said. "I've witnessed her cut it really close a couple times."

"Let's just say I was glad that stuck up lady who accosted us yesterday wasn't around. She'd have rallied the townspeople to tar-and-feather us. I'm sure Marci's in there now regaling Kevin and Brandon about what she put me through."

"Maybe you can tell me later?" Jeremy proposed suggestively.

"Any time," Danielle returned the flirt.

"I hope you don't mind," Jeremy continued, "But I asked the guys if we could have some alone time tonight. I feel like we haven't really had any quality time to get to know each other."

Danielle scoffed at this. "Oh, so me blowing you on the couch in front of our friends wasn't a quality time for you?"

Jeremy smiled, "No, I..."

"And you fucking me in the tub, against a window, with everyone watching...that wasn't quality time either?"

"No, those times were definitely quality. But I mean getting to know you time. Without everyone watching."

"I know what you meant, I'm just giving you a hard time," Danielle chided. "And yes, I'd love to."

"Whew," Jeremy exhaled, wiping his brow. "You had me going for a second. I was thinking, after dinner, we take a short hike up the hill behind the cabin. There's a beautiful view of the lake from up there, and there's a full moon on the rise. You can't miss it."

Danielle, ever more confident in herself and her sexuality, continued to verbally spar with him. "Sounds like we're doing this backwards, to be honest."

"How to you mean?" Jeremy asked.

"Well, first I blow you while Brandon fucks me from behind. Then you fuck me while there's a plug in my ass on day two. Now we're going to do something romantic?"

Jeremy chuckled again. "Yeah, you're right. Carnal desire kind of took over there at first. But I do really like you, and I'd love to hear about you directly, and not through the Marci filter like I normally get it."

Danielle felt her heart racing. Was this man of her dreams really suggesting he wanted to be more than fuck buddies?

"So this is, like, a date?" she suggested.

"I'm comfortable calling it that if you are," he said.

"OK," she said with a nod of her head. "It's a date."

.....

After copious amounts of grilled chicken and veggies (Danielle couldn't believe how much these athletes could consume), Jeremy announced that he and Danielle were going out on a hike. This was met with the predictable whoops and suggestive whistles, but neither he or Danielle minded. She changed back into her yellow dress, and Jeremy slung an overstuffed hiker's backpack over his shoulder.

The trailhead was located on the other side of their driveway, and the path was shorter than Danielle expected. It was steeper, too. Jeremy was constantly offering an arm or a hand to help her along. Danielle happily received him.

After fifteen minutes, there was a clearing to the side of the path, and Jeremy guided her to it. As they approached the edge, she was struck by how picturesque it was.

"Oh, Jeremy," she huffed, catching her breath. "You weren't lying."

"I told you," he said, dropping his bag on the ground.

In the foreground, their cabin was visible because of the lights in the living room. Above that, the great lake lay serenely silent. It bore the reflection of the full moon, which was hanging peacefully almost directly above them. The temperature was in the low seventies; warm enough that Danielle didn't need any extra layers...not that she had any.

"Here you go," Jeremy said. She turned to see that he'd laid out a blanket for them.

"I see you've thought of everything," she responded.

They settled next to each other on the blanket, each propped up on their elbows as they took in the view.

"I have to say," Danielle continued, "I'm a bit surprised by all this. You never struck me as a romantic date type of guy."

"Ha, tell that to my teammates," he replied. "They think I'm a big softie."

Danielle scoffed. "Really? The men's lacrosse team captain? Body like a statue, not an ounce of fat? Bearing like a - what? - eighteen-inch cock or whatever...you're a softie."

Jeremy was smiling but also biting his tongue. "Eighteen inches might be slight hyperbole," he joked. "But it's my fault. In the locker room one day, all the guys were listing their favorite sex acts. All the answers were what you would expect: anal, bj, doggie, yada yada yada..."

"So basically, what we always assume you're talking about," Danielle prodded.

"Yeah, exactly. But I said something that surprised everyone. I don't know if I just wanted to be different, or if maybe I just was being soft, but when I told them my favorite they were merciless!"

"What did you say?"

Jeremy turned towards her, and Danielle mirrored him, moving in close as if he was going to whisper a secret. He put his hand on her hip.

"I said that this, here, was my favorite part. Being close but barely making contact. The way our glances dance in and out of synch. A hand on a hip..." he nuzzled her hip as he said it, "or thigh..." he moved lower "or abdomen..." he slid his hand up her skirt to her ribcage. "The anticipation that something great is about to happen, but also the uncertainty that it might not..."

Danielle was lost in his description. She couldn't believe that this was the same guy who had coerced her into blowing him on the couch their first night here, especially as that was in front of all their friends.

"I..." she haltered, trying to center herself to muster a decent reply. "I don't think that makes you a softie."

"Eh, you're just saying that," he said, withdrawing his hand and rolling onto his back.

"No!" she followed him, planting her chest against his and swinging her right leg over his. "Just because you have a romantic side doesn't mean you're soft. I mean, Jesus, Jeremy, I've felt you...you're not soft."

She lowered her hand to his crotch and grazed her fingernails against the underside of his cock. Through his jeans and boxers she felt him twitch in response. She loved the role reversal of her being the instigator.

"But you have one thing wrong," she said sultrily.

"What's that?" he asked.

"There's no uncertainty about it," she whispered into his ear before kissing his lobe. She daintily slid his zipper down and inserted her hand, finding his massive cock semi-erect.

"Mmmmph," he groaned as she began stroking him. He quickly undid his belt and tried to kick his shoes off, but Danielle stopped him.

"No, leave your jeans on. We're out in the open and I don't want to get caught fully naked."

"Danielle, no one is coming, I promise. And I'll wrap us up in this blanket if we hear anything."

"No, I insist," Danielle repeated. "But don't worry. I'm not wearing anything underneath this. We can have just as good of a time."

It's not easy to argue with a woman who's pumping your cock with her hand, and Jeremy quickly acquiesced. He laid his head back on the blanket and enjoyed the attention Danielle was giving him.

He was hard in no time, which was perfect because Danielle couldn't wait any longer. She straddled him, feeling his jeans and belt against her knees and inner thighs. Before she attempted to sit on his cock, she grabbed his hand and put it between her legs.

"Feel how wet I am for you, Jeremy," she hushed.

Jeremy's calloused fingertips delved into her honeypot, feeling her juices coat him to the second knuckle. "Fuck, baby, that feels good," he said.

"Mmmm, yes it does," she agreed. She reached between her own legs to grab his cock, and they started stroking each other. With his free hand, Jeremy grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her in for a deep and passionate kiss.

Danielle was on cloud nine. This was the kind of love making she was used to before coming to the cabin. Gentle, sincere, loving...yet it was so much better with Jeremy. She'd been in a similar position with one of her bookworm types and he'd cum in her hand. Jeremy gave the impression of being able to last all night.

Danielle shuttered as a minor orgasm rolled through her body. She couldn't believe that he was able to get her off with just his fingers. She pressed her lips harder against him as they continued to manually pleasure each other.

"OK, stay right there," she said breathlessly, as if there was anywhere for him to go. Jeremy removed his hand from her pussy and placed it on her knee as she aimed herself up with his impressive obelisk. He loved the sensation of her warm, wet inner walls stretching over the head of his dick. She was almost impossibly tight, but she was even more persistent.

Biting her lower lip, she forced herself downward until the head of his cock slipped inside. Her eyes popped open at the intrusion. "Oh my god!" she nearly shouted before reminding herself that she was out in the open.

Jeremy moved his hands to her hips and tried to help lower her further, but she pulled them away. "Let me do it at my own pace, OK?" she said.

"OK, sorry," he said, throwing his hands in a surrendering gesture. "Was only trying to help."

Danielle leaned forward and kissed him again. "I know that, big boy. I just need a second to adjust."

Biting her lower lip, Danielle eased herself down another inch. At that point, she seemed to overcome a barrier and sank more than halfway down his shaft. She threw her head back as she enveloped him. "Fuuuuuuck," she let out in a deeper tone than she knew she could hit.

Jeremy pulled her back down into another deep kiss. As her breasts lowered to his chest, her pussy took another couple inches inside it. He fit into her like a sword into a sheath, and Danielle took a moment to appreciate that Andre's balm had returned her to her earlier tautness. With a final effort, she worked herself all the way down to his base.

Danielle was struck by how perfect this moment was. The incredible view, the clear air and comfortable temperatures. The fact that Jeremy had been so sweet, and she was allowed to take control of the action. The fact that they were out in the open - even if it was dark - yet they were both fully clothed so she had zero anxiety. And, of course, that Jeremy's massive cock had filled her completely. If she could have wished for any given scenario before she reached the cabin, this would have been it.

"Fuck, baby, you're so tight!" Jeremy grunted. Danielle's vaginal wall was massaging his every millimeter, and even with his reputable stamina he felt that he was close to cumming already.

"You like that, baby?" Danielle cooed into his ear. "Marci hooked me up with something that made me a little tighter. You feel amazing inside me."

Jeremy placed his hands under the hem of her skirt and cupped her ass. This spurred Danielle on to start pumping her hips, working several inches in and out, but keeping more than half of him in at all times. The back of Jeremy's head pressed deep into the ground as she milked him.

"That's it, baby. You're fucking amazing," he said as Danielle continued her slow-motion pouncing.

Then, with no further warning, he started cumming inside of her.

"Oh my god!" Danielle shouted as the first warm splash took her by surprise. "Fuck!" she squeaked.

The sensation of him erupting inside her pushed Danielle over the edge herself. She clasped his dick tightly as her climax overtook her, which in turn sucked even more cum out of his balls. It was a self-repeating euphoria, their orgasms sustaining the other's. They kissed all the way through the final spasm.

.....

A short time later, they had made their way back down the trail to the cabin. Danielle found that the path down was easier than the way up, and they achieved most of it hand-in-hand. It was nearing the end of what had to be considered the perfect night,

As they reached the trailhead, they noticed a pair of headlights entering the driveway.

"Fuck," Danielle said. "Is that your neighbor again? That wretched shrew who accosted me yesterday?"

Jeremy shielded his eyes and peered towards the vehicle. Then he smiled, "No. It's my uncle!"

"I thought he was gone for the week?"

"What? No," Jeremy said. "He lives in town. This is just one of several rental properties he owns."

From what Marci had told her, Danielle thought that this was the uncle's summer home.

The car pulled in next to the Escalade and cut the engine. Once its headlights were off, the entire area plunged into darkness. Only the shaded lights of the living room provided enough illumination to guide them.

"Uncle!" Jeremy shouted.

"There's my favorite nephew!" said the man as he slammed the car door behind him.

The two embraced in a jocular bear hug.

"Good to see you," Jeremy said as he broke the hug. "Uncle John, this is Danielle. We were just returning from a hike."

Jeremy's uncle, still shrouded in darkness, extended a hand to Danielle.

"It's a pleasure, young lady," he said.

Danielle took his hand in greeting. "It's nice to meet you," she said.

Then, the front door to the cabin opened. Marci was standing there to welcome them back. As the light cascaded onto the driveway, Danielle and uncle John could see each other clearly for the first time. They both turned white as a sheet.

With her hand still in his, Danielle's heart skipped a beat. Standing in front of her was the sportswear shop owner.

To be continued

abob1
abob1
1,082 Followers
12