All Comments on 'Stacey the Temptress Ch. 3'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
fascinating contrast in characters

If the reader has been wise enough to read this story within the overall context of the entire Danny/Charmaine saga, he will note the contrast between Danny's feelings and those of Charmaine regarding other lovers. Danny here exhibits none of the guilt feelings being with Stacey that Charmaine will exhibit being with Ryan. The contrast between the two main characters is striking, and sets the stage for what is to follow. As such, this reviewer recommends reading Infidelity Revisited after the Stacey the Temptress series. The Stacey the Temptress series will do a lot to explain Charmaine's subsequent affair with Ryan. As for this chapter, the excellence of the writing that one has come to expect from the author fully deserves a Five Star rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES