All Comments on 'Stan's Strange Encounter'

by Salamando_Flames

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosabout 9 years ago
Odd, but interesting

Would have had more "Literotica possibilities" had your protagonist been Straight or Bisexual, but I assume you made him gay for reasons as yet unclear in the story.

observer7observer7about 9 years ago
??

Orrrrr....the author made him gay because that was what the author wanted. The Gay Male category has a LOT of readers, btw, including women. Your statement about "Literotica possibilites" has two major assumptions:

1) the author cares what you think

2) Gay male porn doesn't give straight male a major run for its money

Haven't been on the interwebs long, have you?

Salamando_FlamesSalamando_Flamesabout 9 years agoAuthor
Actually

Not into gay porn in the least, hence why there was no sex. I've been doing "Sex Mage World" stories for a few years now, and they've always been Straight. So, this was more just a quick thought piece to expand the setting, e.i. what would a gay man do in a Sex Mage World?

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosabout 9 years ago
@observer7

Nice try, but I've been on the web for twenty years now, and created my first web site in 1996. I have been a reader on Literotica, off and on, for about ten years. Although I have read only a few submissions in the "Gay Male" section (not my thing), I can well imagine that it is popular. Had this story been posted there, rather than in "Sci-fi/Fantasy", I would have expected the protagonist to be gay. When I said that if the protagonist had been straight, it would have opened up more "Literotica possibilities", I only meant that had he been straight (or even bisexual), it could have led to sex between the two characters (the other being a woman).

Now I see that the author himself has commented on his reasons for making the protagonist gay, and it is as I said, "for reasons as yet unclear (in the story)".

observer7observer7about 9 years ago
So predictable!

Haha, I knew the first thing you would bring up to defend your balls would be a number or a year. Guess what? I don't care. It means nothing except to prove you don't want to acknowledge your own arrogance. That little tag line at the end...yeah, that was the red ball being thrown into the street. Happy little dog that you are, you ran right after it, thinking your opinion still matters based on length.

You know. Measure that dick!

(Psst, opinion on audience possibilities still doesn't matter on a free site. Twat.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous