Star Wars: The Legion Saga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Padmé felt every hair on her body stand up as she responded to the soft kiss. It was the first she had allowed herself in over twenty years. Han's hands roamed down the length of her arms, pulling her body close to his. She let herself melt into him, her still taught breasts lightly pressing into his chest.

Padmé returned the kiss gently at first. As Han moved his mouth slowly to suck on her top lip, Padmé exhaled sharply, her body becoming aroused. She kissed him back passionately, like a starving woman desperate for sustenance.

Han let his right hand drop down behind Padmé, caressing her ass cheek. Padmé suddenly tensed in his arms.

The memory came back to her. The Senate Chambers...the feeling of Anakin inside of her...the rape.

Abruptly, Padmé pulled back. She was shaking in his grip. She looked into Han's eyes with fear. She had been hurt before. Badly. He could see that now. He could see in her eyes how fearful she was of intimacy. Padmé tried to speak.

"I-I-shouldn't have done that-" she stammered, "I'm sorry Han I-"

"Shhh." Han whispered, caressing her beautiful face lovingly. He ran his hand up her face and into her closely cropped hair. It was almost a boyish hair style she wore. Han knew it was cut that way to deemphasize her sexual appeal. To retreat from the advances of others. Yet the military style haircut only served to emphasize the beautiful bone structure of the Nabooan woman's face. She was beautiful. The most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

Han gently traced his hand across the back of her neck, taking a gentle grip of Padmé's delicate head. She calmed at his touch. She felt his gentleness, his goodness. Han had always been intuitive with women, he sensed the tenderness Padmé so desperately craved. She had been brutalized once, he was sure of it. He would have to teach her to trust again.

Padmé said nothing, trying to keep her haphazard breathing under control as Han unzipped the back of her form-fitting body suit. Padmé shivered as his strong hands gently pulled the fabric down, exposing her still perfect breasts.

Han looked at the half nude woman in front of him. She was still trembling, but only slightly now. She was so vulnerable. The fact that Padmé was older than him no longer even registered in Han's mind. She was flawless...a perfect image of the female form. Slowly, he lowered his mouth to her left breast and gently began to suck on the nipple.

"Haaahh!" Padmé suddenly called out, as her body involuntarily convulsing at the intimate contact. She grabbed the pilot's chair for balance as the Outrider cockpit filled with the sound of Han sucking delicately on her breast.

Padmé brought her right hand to the back of Han's head, watching in fascination as he slowly moved to her right breast and began to expertly stimulate it with his mouth.

"Oh gods..." Padmé sighed as the stimulation of her other breast aroused her further. Her pussy was on fire. It was soaking a wet spot into her body suit. Her legs were beginning to shake under her.

Han stepped back and pulled her with him. Padmé followed him, completely at his mercy. She had never felt so aroused in her life. Since the rape she had resigned herself to remain celibate for the rest of her life. She didn't think she would ever again know the touch of a man. As Han guided her into the waiting pilot's seat and she lifted herself to allow him to pull the rest of her clothing off, she as was literally shaking.

Instinctively, Padmé's hands darted down, covering her pussy. She didn't even know why she did it, it was almost a reflex action. Han, kneeling on the ground in front of the chair smiled up at Padmé. She felt so embarrassed...so humiliated to be naked in front of him like this. She couldn't do this....she had to stop...

Han pulled back, sensing the fear. He pulled his white shirt over his head and stepped back from Padmé. Seeing his half naked body enflamed her moistening pussy all the more, but her fear had not yet subsided.

"Han, I just can't, I'm sorry—" she began.

Saying nothing Han took her left foot in his hand and guided it to his mouth.

"Han I--uuuhhh..." Padmé sighed in surprise as he sucked her toes into his mouth.

Padmé watched in shock as the Corellian lovingly sucked on her foot. She couldn't believe what he was doing. No one had ever....she felt her pussy leaking onto the cold metal seat beneath her. The years of being deprived combined with Han's gentle attentions were driving Padmé insane with lust. Finally she realized the truth. Han would never hurt her like Anakin had.

Han felt her relax. She slid back in the chair, completely at his mercy. Padmé needed him. He could see that. He wasn't sure if she was ready for intercourse yet....she was still so fragile. But he knew exactly what she needed.

Letting her foot slide from his mouth, Han crawled forward in the cockpit and brought his mouth to Padmé's waiting, quivering pussy. He gently pulled her open with his thumbs and slid his tongue into her waiting wetness.

"Ohhhhh gods!!!" Padmé moaned as he began expertly trailing his tongue all over her slit.

Han had more experience eating women than anyone he knew. He dragged his tongue up to her hooded clit and gently teased and nibbled on the waiting love-button. Padmé convulsively locked her legs around his head, thrusting herself into his mouth.

"Huhhh!" She screamed as he grabbed her ass cheeks and brought her entire body out of the seat, wrapped around his head. He could barely breath with her legs jackknifed around him, but he continued his relentless assault on her clitoris.

Padmé felt the orgasm hit her like a charging Bantha. She spasmed uncontrollably in Han's grip, her legs shaking violently.

"Aaaaahhaaa!" She screamed as she exploded into Han's mouth.

Han had never seen a woman cum so hard in his life. It turned him on immensely to know that he had given such intensity to the beautiful woman.

As Padmé slowly released Han from her leg grip and slid back into the seat, he saw her true beauty for the first time. Gone was the callous leader of the Alliance. Before him was a soft, vulnerable, and affection starved woman. A woman who had been alone for so long. Han desired her immensely. But he knew the time wasn't right. Raising himself up, he embraced her.

Padmé grabbed onto him like a drowning woman, clinging for a Gungan Bongo. She felt renewed by what he had done to her. She felt herself coming back. The woman who had defied the Trade Federation as a small girl. The woman who could lead the Alliance again.

Pulling back and looking into Han's eyes. She spoke, as a woman with a purpose.

"Let's get this ship ready for combat."

Chapter 5

Leia brought her X-wing out of lightspeed. The sanctuary moon loomed before her. A smaller, but far more ominous moon appeared as she closed in.

It was larger than the first. She could tell somehow. It was larger and more hideous. Leia didn't bother locking her S-foils into attack mode. That was not why she was here.

A squadron of TIE Avengers encircled her. The horrible roar of their twin ion engines shook her craft as she slowed to a cruising speed. The new Death Star grew larger as she approached it. None of the TIE Avengers had yet opened fire. No doubt they were baffled that a single Alliance fighter had somehow landed right in their backyard.

Reaching out with the force, Leia probed the gigantic battle station with her mind. He was there. Her dark brother. Leia shivered as she felt his mind recognize hers and respond with a psychic greeting.

And then she felt another mind. Vast and powerful. It was not her brother who spoke to her.

Welcome.... daughter. A voice spoke directly to her mind. Leia felt ice cold in her cockpit as the menace behind that voice became clear to her. The Emperor.

At once the TIE Avengers broke off their encirclement and an invisible tractor beam began pulling her ship into a hangar bay. Leia cut her engines and mentally prepared herself for the fight of her life. She was more powerful than ever before. Stronger in the force than Aayla had ever been. She was a Jedi. She felt it with certainty. Thinking of Aayla, Leia wondered if she would ever see her former lover again.

As the ship entered the hanger Leia saw the operators manning a small room ahead of her. For a brief moment she considered firing her proton torpedoes directly into them and turning the ship around. But it was too late for that. She'd never escape the tractor beams anyway. Still, as the X-wing settled to the hanger deck and the room filled with Imperial troops, Leia struggled to maintain her serenity and focus.

Opening the cockpit and stepping down the sloping nose of her ship, Leia placed her hands on her hips in defiance as over a hundred armed troops took aim at her.

"Aren't you all a little short for Imperial soldiers?" She called out haughtily to the assembled men.

A metallic clacking sound drew her attention to the door. Her half brother strode forward, his white uniform standing in stark contrast to the black clad troops. Leia jumped down from her ship and walked forward to meet him.

"Leia." Luke smiled like a hungry Vornskr. "At last, you've come to me."

"No." Leia said simply. "I'm here for our father."

Luke said nothing, his mind probing hers intently. He felt the certainty within her. There was fear, but it was controlled. Leia was far more intense and focused than she had been on Bespin. Leia was far more powerful now.

Looking to the lightsaber attached to her black bodysuit, Luke smiled and gestured for her to accompany him. Silently, the two walked passed the amassed troops, ignoring them as they ventured further into the Death Star.

Walking together down the halls of the vast battle station, Luke smiled to himself. He imagined what it would be like to rule with her at his side. To walk through the Empire as two gods, two living gods.

"I'm not here for that." Leia said simply, reading his thoughts like a book. "I'm here to end this."

"He's too strong for you Leia." Luke announced as they crossed a connecting bridge hundreds of feet above a chasm. "If he were so easy to kill, I'd have done it by now."

"I'm going to kill him." Leia replied with the calm certainty of a Jedi. "You can either help me, or be destroyed. It's your choice my brother."

Luke said nothing, but looked sideways at her as they stepped into an elevator shaft.

"I'm warning you Luke." Leia said, meeting his gaze. "Don't underestimate my power."

Luke looked away. He would have to be cautious. His sister had come here to single handedly bring down their father. Part of him wondered if she really had the power to do it. As he probed her mind again, he felt the cold anger at the center of her....it was giving her the strength to get through his. As the elevator began its assent, Luke realized he flaw in Leia's plan. Her anger was giving her strength...

"I won't, my sister." Luke announced, looking directly ahead at the elevator doors. "Don't you underestimate our father's power."

The elevator doors opened and he stepped forward into a darkly lit room. Leia could feel the dark power emanating from within. He had killed entire worlds. He had raped her mother. It was time to end this. Leia stepped forward to meet her father. To meet her destiny.

Chapter 6

"Look at the size of the thing!" Blue-4 called out to the twenty Rebel ships as they closed on the Death Star. The planet Naboo loomed in the distance. The massive super laser was pointed towards the idyllic world. As the rebel ships approached the battle station from behind, they all realized what was at stake. An entire planet hung in the balance.

'That's what all my girlfriends say," Han announced from the bridge of the Outrider, his ship in the lead of the attack formation. "Lock S-foils in attack positions and accelerate to attack speed."

The B-wings extended there wings and the A-wings raced forward to the lead of the assault. Han prepared himself for the fight of his life.

"Deflectors double forward!" he ordered the ships. "We're passing thorough their magnetic field!"

Padmé grabbed the counsel for support as the ship rocked back and forth. The grey monstrosity now filled their viewscreens.

"Green leader, take your wing in, we'll cover you." Han ordered. The A-wings sprinted forward, as the B-wings and the Outrider swung over the hundreds of turrets below, trading fire with the Death Star gunners.

"Copy General!" the A-wing pilot called out as the small nimble ships made their run for the equatorial trench.

"Their launching fighters!" Padmé called from the navigation console. Han frowned, he hoped they'd have more time to attack the turrets before fighting ship to ship. "34 marks at 210!" Padmé screamed.

At once the roar of the TIE Avengers surrounded the rebel ships. The B-Wings maneuvered above the surface of the Death Star, firing relentlessly at the maneuverable Imperial fighters.

Han brought the Outrider up behind an Avenger and fired his laser barrage. The shields of the Imperial craft absorbed the Outrider's attack. Cursing, Han fired a concussion missile at the tough little ship, destroying it utterly. His brief satisfaction was cut short as his ship was pummeled by laser fire from behind.

"Stabilize our rear deflectors!" He yelled to Padmé. She had already transferred the power, helping to absorb some of the rear attack.

Spinning the ship in a fast banking maneuver, Han turned on his attacker and fired the Outrider's top mounted cannons directly at the cockpit of the TIE Avenger. The small ship exploded under the vicious barrage.

"What's their status?" Han called out, bringing his ship back down to the surface of the Death Star to fire on more of the turrets.

"Green group is at half strength!" Padmé replied, struggling to see the read out scans as the ship shook with turret fire. "Blue group is engaging fighters. Strength down by three."

Han pulled the Outrider back up and onto the tail of another Avenger. He was starting to think attacking this station wasn't courage. It was more like suicide.

Chapter 7

Leia ascended the steps of the throne room with Luke at her side. The center chair turned slowly towards her. The man seated before her seethed raw power...raw evil. There was nothing in him but anger and hatred.

"Welcome, my daughter." Anakin greeted her, rising from his throne. Behind him was a view of space through a massive window. Pulling back his black hood, Leia looked on the face of her father. She had seen him in holo-vids before of course...but this was far different. His face was pale, his skin traced with blue veins beneath the surface. His eyes, full of broken blood vessels, were a deep red. As he smiled at her and stepped forward, she felt utter dread wash over her.

"You've come to take your rightful place at my side." Anakin announced.

"No." Leia replied.

Luke said nothing, watching the confrontation unfold before him. He would strike only when the time was right. He knew his father's power only too well. He would not fail again. Only if he played this situation right, could he emerge with victory.

Anakin smiled, his perfect teeth reminding Leia of a vicious predator's gaping maw.

"Then you've come to kill me." Anakin said playfully.

Leia said nothing, taking her lightsaber from her side and igniting it. The room filled with a green glow as the Jedi stepped forward, poised and ready.

Anakin turned his back on Leia, exposing himself. Leia hesitated. She had been ready for an attack by him...an attack by both of them even. But he was just...ignoring her.

"You'll be pleased to know that what's left of your fleet is attacking the first Death Star even as we speak." Anakin said absent mindedly as he looked out into the void of space.

"I can almost sense your beautiful mother Leia," He continued, "I think she's right there in the middle of the battle."

Leia felt the rage building inside of her. She fought to maintain her focus as she circled Anakin, trying to find the perfect angle of attack.

"I'm afraid the battle is not going too well for them." Anakin smiled as he looked over his shoulder to her. "They've lost over half their ships already."

Leia attacked viciously. Her green blade struck out with a force enhanced speed that would have decapitated any other opponent. Anakin ducked the slash with a blinding speed of his own, and ignited his blue saber to meet Leia's second attack.

The two blades clashed rapidly in front of the throne. Luke watched the melee intently. He knew Leia couldn't win. But if he joined her at just the right moment...

Leia focused her attacks on Anakin. He deflected her blade with ease, holding his saber in one hand to show his distain for her and utter mastery of the weapon.

"Why attack me my daughter?" He spoke in the midst of her blinding attacks. "I'm not the real monster in this room."

Ignoring him, Leia pressed her attack, only to break off when Anakin blocked everything she could muster.

"After all," Anakin continued. "It was you brother who killed those trillions on Coruscant."

Leia glanced at Luke standing across the room. He said nothing, but Leia sensed the truth in Anakin's words.

"He's the monster Leia." Anakin continued. "Join me."

Leia launched another attack, ignoring his words.

"He's the monster who took your lover from you my beautiful daughter." Anakin continued as he parried her attacks. "Behold, he still holds her captive."

Gesturing to the window, Anakin activated a control panel on his throne and Aayla Secura's carbonite encased body was slowly raised into view on the outside of the window by a massive mechanical arm.

"No!" Leia screamed, stepping back from her duel to turn towards Aayla's helpless form. "Let her go!" she screamed.

"As you wish." Anakin replied coldly. He reached out with the force again, activating the controls on the carbonite encasement. Light began to pour forth from the black carbonite, freeing Aayla from her confines into the cold void of open space.

"Oh gods no!" Leia screamed, deactivating her blade and running for the window. The carbonite cycle continued, and Aayla's soft blue flesh began to appear as the blackness melted away.

Suddenly free of the carbonite, Aayla Secura floated helplessly in space, completely unprotected from the vacuum. In horror, Leia pounded on the glass window, separated by only a few feet from her mentor and lover.

"Noooo!" Leia screamed in frustration as she saw Aayla clutching her throat and spasming in the icy death grip of space.

"Do you know what it's like to be in the cold void Leia?" Anakin taunted from behind her. "You feel a cold that penetrates every inch of you. The lack of air is only the beginning."

Aayla began spewing blood from her mouth. She convulsed in agony as Leia sobbed helplessly on the other side of the glass.

"That's her lungs, Leia." Anakin continued. "They just ruptured from air escaping."

Aayla began to shake uncontrollably. Leia couldn't watch any more. Her lover was dying painfully right in front of her. There was nothing she could do to save her.

"I think she's almost gone now." Anakin continued, his voice amused and mocking. "Pity....I was hoping she'd fade away into nothing. Isn't that what you Jedi do?"

Leia looked up one last time to see Aayla convulse a final time, blood coming from her nose and eyes now. Finally she stopped moving. Her lifeless body drifted forward, hitting the glass windows with a cold click.

Leia stood up and screamed in hatred. She struck at Anakin with a power born of sheer anger and aggression. Feeling her giving herself over to the very power that fueled him, Anakin laughed in triumph as he struck out at her with blue lightening bolts from his left hand. Leia screamed in pain as the attack threw her to the ground in agony.