Star Wars: The Legion Saga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke stepped close to Anakin. He was on the verge of attacking his father when Anakin sent him a deadly glare and brought his right hand to bear on his son.

"Your mechanical limbs won't enjoy my power." He said simply. Luke took a step back, realizing that there had been no chance to take down his father. Anakin was ready for him. "Keep your place." Anakin growled at Luke.

More lightening tore into Leia, taking the fight out of her. She felt only pain now. Pain and defeat.

Anakin smiled. Everything was proceeding as he had foreseen.

Chapter 8

"All remaining craft follow me!" Han called into the com as he banked the Outrider sharply into the equatorial trench. The three remaining B-Wing fighters followed him closely.

"This is our last chance Han." Padmé announced as they began racing towards the exhaust shaft at maximum speed. "Make it count."

"Whatever you say, sweetheart." Han answered as he adjusted the orientation of his ship to vertical, giving him more room to maneuver horizontally in the narrow trench.

Laser fire erupted behind them as the TIE Avengers tore into the trailing B-Wing rear shields. Padmé stood and ran for the manual turrent controls. Climbing into the gunnery chair, she spun the cannons to aft and struggled to target the Avengers firing on the B-wings behind them.

One of the B-wings exploded violently, as the two others struggled to keep pace with the Outrider. Padmé fired into the ships trailing them, destroying one utterly and damaging the shields of a second.

There were still five enemy ships behind them.

"Han! How much further!?" she called up to the cockpit.

"Hang in there, Your Worship." Han replied. "I'm a little busy right now!"

Han's targeting computer was tracking the exhaust port. He was closing on it rapidly. Maybe too fast to pull out. He didn't care about that. He'd get that torpedo down the hatch if he had to follow it down.

Padmé fired again on the Avengers. She destroyed another, but another B-wing took fire from behind and exploded. The last B-wing pulled out of the trench, taking heavy fire. The two avengers followed it out--a mistake, Padmé thought. They should have stayed on the leader. There were now only two ships on their tale. Padmé opened up on them as they fired directly upon the Outrider. One Avenger exploded as the Outrider buckled violently under the attack. Padmé was thrown to the side, hitting her head on the gunnery chair. Dazedly, she saw that there was only one ship still on their tale. Struggling to focus and aim, she opened up on the last fighter. The explosion reigned debris onto the trench behind them.

"Han!" She screamed to the cockpit, "You're clear! DO IT!"

The targeting computer beeped frantically. Han fired his proton torpedoes directly into the exhaust port. He rotated the ship to horizontal, pulling up rapidly and narrowly missing the surface of the Death Star.

Han put all power into his engines and headed away from the massive battle station. Padmé ran into the cockpit, looking out the window in horror as the green laser of the Death Star converged and focused to a single point, targeting her beautiful home planet of Naboo.

At once the Death Star exploded. A thousand points of light shattered out into space as a massive elliptical shockwave spilled forward into the void.

Padmé fell into Han's arms. Han laughed in shock and awe.

"We did it!" Padmé cried out.

"One in a million baby." Han said, pulling back and looking deeply into her eyes. "You're one in a million Padmé."

Chapter 9

Inside the throne room of the second dreaded Death Star, Emperor Anakin Skywalker lifted his daughter Leia Amidala into the air with the invisible grip of the dark side. With his other hand, he gestured towards her and her black body suit was violently ripped off. She floated there, naked and helpless before him.

Luke watched silently. Leia had lost. Now he could never defeat his father. Throughout the duel, his father had been in total control. There had never been a moment when Luke could have intervened and struck him down. If he had tried, he would be the one held helplessly in the air right now. It was over. Luke realized now that his life would be perpetual servitude to his dark father.

Anakin stripped his robes off and sat naked in his throne. The com link flashed with urgent reports from the Battle of Naboo. He ignored it. It was time to claim what was his. It was time to complete his daughter's training. His children would rule the Empire with him. A dynasty of immortals.

Anakin brought the helpless Leia towards him. She floated powerlessly in the air above his chair. Dazedly, she looked down at his waiting erection, point towards her naked body. In horror, Leia realized what was about to happen.

"Do you recognize it Leia?" Anakin spoke softly up to her. "It's the dick I used to create you."

Spreading her legs with an invisible force, Anakin brought Leia down on top of him. He held her pussy suspended just above his waiting erection. She was so beautiful....so powerful....he would make her his...forever.

Manipulating her forced suspension with a subtly that only a master could possess, Anakin gently slid Leia's hovering pussy back and forth across the head of his cock. She tried to reach out, tried to strike him, but it was no use. He held her in a vice like invisible grip.

"I will make you complete my daughter." Anakin whispered quietly. "I will teach you the ways of power. And the ways of pleasure. And at my side, you shall rule."

Leia tried to scream, but even that was stifled by his invisible grip on her. Indeed she had failed. She had underestimated him completely. And now all was lost. As he lowered her onto his waiting erection, Leia realized in horror that his is what her mother must have felt like during her conception.

"Indeed, she did feel like this." Anakin said, reading her thoughts and looking directly into her eyes. "Your thoughts betray you, daughter. As did your MOTHER."

Anakin began to raise and lower Leia up and down on his rock hard cock. He sat back in his throne lazily, not touching her at all. The force grip he had on her did all the work for him. Standing nearby, Luke could almost perceive the invisible black hand of the darkside that held his half sister in its twisted embrace.

Leia felt hatred she had never before known. Hatred for Anakin, hatred for her mother who had lied to her. Hatred for her bastard brother. The hate swelled in her, filling her with fire. The warmth of the hatred melted the icy grip of Anakin's force hold on her. She could move her arms for the first time. Taking hold of Anakin by the shoulders, she suddenly realized she didn't want to move off him yet... not just yet....not when his cock felt so good ...so right.

Leia began to let the hatred spread through her lower body, it allowed her to gyrate her pelvis on top of him. Looking down at her father, Leia smiled cruelly.

"Is this what you want, motherfucker?" She snarled at him, pushing her pussy up and down on his cock. "Fucking your mother wasn't enough for you? You need your daughter's pussy too?"

Anakin looked up at her in surprise. For the first time, doubt crept into his face.

"Oh yes, father." Leia continued. "Your thoughts betray you as well. I see what turned you to the dark side now."

Anakin reached up and grabbed Leia's perfect breasts. The memory of his mother came back to him. He didn't want Leia to know of that. He didn't want his dark past revealed. Taking her firmly in his hands, he began to pump her violently on his erection. The force combined with his arm strength to give Leia an aggressive pummeling.

"Would you know my mind Leia?" Anakin said coldly as he savagely fucked his daughter.

"Huhh! Huh! Huh!" Leia gasped, the pounding stimulating her pussy.

"Would you know the origin of your brother as well?" Anakin asked.

As he spoke, Luke stepped close behind the two writhing lovers, approaching the throne as they fucked violently. His white uniform discarded, Luke brought his erection to the inner curve of Leia's back.

Leia and Anakin looked questioningly at him as he trailed his cock-head down the curve of Leia's spine, her sweat collecting on the head of his erection.

"Now you know the truth Leia." Luke whispered into her ear as he brought his dick to her puckered asshole. "The Skywalker legacy is twisted and...evil."

As he slid his dick into his sister's tight ass, Luke's black metal arms took her by the shoulders. Both Anakin and Luke began to double fuck the beautiful brunette. The Death Star throne room filled with Leia's moans as the incestuous coupling intensified.

"We are one." Anakin announced, still holding Leia by her breasts, thrusting up into her. Leia moaned as Luke sank his cock deeper, completely bottoming out inside her ass.

"We are one being...of darkness." Anakin continued. Luke reached into his sister's mind more deeply than ever before. He shared a stronger connection with her than his father did. He knew it to be true.

Anakin and Luke continued their violent double fuck of Leia. She screamed out, not in pain but in pleasure. She was full. More full than she had ever imagined possible. She was taking cock in both ends...and she loved it. Loved the perversion. The perversion of mating with her own flesh and blood. The taboo of being fucked by her father and brother together.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!" Leia screamed out. "Ohhhhh MY GODS!!" her body was being pummeled backwards and forwards from two large cocks. It was the most intense feeling of her life.

And in the midst of the incestuous fuck session, Leia began to see how she could defeat them both. She could fuck them for years if that's what it took to gain their confidence. Then she would strike. While they slept. Poison perhaps. She would fuck and suck them both until they trusted her completely. Then she would kill her father and brother and take control of their Empire.

Luke sensed his sister's descent. Peering into her mind, he saw his sister as a being of pure light....now falling into darkness. Leia was descending into an abyss of blackness...the abyss of the darkside. It was all Luke had ever known--this blackness. He had been born to it...conceived by it. But seeing his sister becoming black and decayed....seeing her purity destroyed and replaced by the cruelty of malice. It filled him with something he had never felt before. Luke Skywalker felt sorrow.

As Leia embraced the dark lust surrounding her, she began to embrace the wild fuck she was receiving. Contracting her inner pussy muscles around Anakin's cock, she began stimulating her father to orgasm. Anakin smiled in delight as he felt his daughter giving herself to him fully.

"Do you like that father?" Leia rasped. "Do you like your baby's pussy?"

Luke reached into her mind with the force. He found her in the blackness. She was so dim now, she almost didn't stand out from the blackness anymore. LEIA. He called to her.

YOU LIKE MY ASS DON'T YOU, BROTHER?

Luke ignored her dark surface thoughts and probed for her inner feelings.

LEIA. HEAR ME.

Almost imperceptibly, Leia slowed the pace of her fucking.

LEIA. DO YOU WANT THIS?

It was a simple question. From brother to his sister.

LUKE! NO! GODS NO! PLEASE LUKE! PLEASE SAVE ME FROM THIS!

Luke heard her cry. The last plea from the only person he had ever felt a connection with. He slid out of her body and stepped close to his father. Luke made his choice.

In one swift motion, Luke grabbed Anakin's chin in one hand and the top of his head with the other. His black metal hands formed a death grip on his father. Anakin's shock and fury came forth like a dark tidal wave. Leia was suddenly thrown back to the ground from the force of his anger. Luke twisted rapidly. Anakin's neck snapped under the merciless mechanical grip of his son.

At once, it was over. Anakin Skywalker, Emperor of the First Galactic Empire, was dead.

Chapter 10

Luke walked over to Leia's naked body and lifted her to her feet. Leia met his gaze, her eyes filling with tears.

"Oh Luke..." Leia cried. "I was falling to darkness."

"Yes."

"I was falling and you saved me." Leia continued, her voice barely under control.

"You saved me, Leia."

Leia looked into his eyes. The arrogance and cruelty was gone. Luke's eyes didn't have the unearthly glow that Leia had come to fear. He looked on her as a brother should. He looked on her with love.

The emergency com signal finally caught their attention, breaking the moment between the two siblings. Gathering up his pants, Luke walked over to the throne controls. Ignoring his father's lifeless body, he answered the incessant beeping.

"This is the Grand Admiral. What is it?"

"Sir!" Admiral Piett's voice was desperate with fear, "The rebels have destroyed the Death Star!"

Luke said nothing, only looking to Leia. Her face was elated. For the first time in his life, he shared the joy she was feeling. He knew what it was to stand with the light.

"Very well." He replied to Piett. "Is the final checkout complete?"

"Yes sir, but-"

"Then bring the engines online." Luke cut him off. "It's time we showed the rebels the power of the new Death Star."

"Yes, Admiral." Piett cut the transmission.

Leia gave Luke a fearful glace. His smile set her at ease. As he approached her, he took her arms in his mechanical hands.

"One down. One to go, my sister." He said confidently. "Get to your ship. I'm going to end this. Once and for all."

Leia's eyes went wide, realizing what he was saying.

"Luke no! Run away! Far away! With me..." She pleaded.

"You don't understand Leia." Luke turned to the window, looking out into space. Aayla's body had long since floated into the depths.

"What he told you was true." Luke continued. "I did destroy Coruscant."

Leia said nothing.

"I cannot go with you." Luke went on. "I have too much blood on my..." he looked down at his black metal limbs "my...hands." he snorted.

"No one will ever know." Leia implored. "We can.."

"I'll know." Luke said with finality. "I have much to atone for."

Leia stood there helplessly...sensing suddenly what he was planning to do.

"Go." Luke turned to face her again. "I love you, sister."

Leia walked forward and embraced Luke. She wanted to hold him forever. But as the Death Star began to hum as the engines powered up, she realized it was time to part.

Reluctantly, Leia turned and threw on Luke's uniform jacket. Half naked, she ran for the elevator shaft.

Standing next to his father's corpse, Luke watched her go. He felt sadness, but serenity as well. This was the right thing to do. The only thing to do.

Putting on his pants, Luke ignited his lightsaber and prepared to destroy the second Death Star.

Chapter 11

The Central Control room hummed with the newly activated computers of the Death Star's multitude of systems. The station was ready for action.

"Admiral?" a lieutenant controlling the tactical readout station asked, "Do you think we could test fire the station on Endor? I hate those furry natives."

A round of laughter rang out around the bridge. Piett was not amused.

"Only the Emperor himself commands the targeting assignments of this station." He snapped. "You would do well to remember that."

The rebuffed officer returned to his duties quietly. Piett couldn't believe how sloppy these men were getting. Joking at a time like this. When the first Death Star had just been obliterated. My gods, he thought...the rebels could actually win!

At once, a red glow fell over the room. A humming sound brought Piett's attention to the door. Grand Admiral Luke Skywalker entered. He wore only his white pants, his jacket discarded. He's muscular chest and robotic limbs only made him more ominous. As he approached, lightsaber in hand, Piett found something different about his commanding officer...the eyes were....different.

"Hear me." Luke announced to the control room. "The Emperor is dead."

The silence of disbelief filled the control room.

"I am taking control of this station." He said flatly. "You all should evacuate. Now."

Piett slowly retreated from the Grand Admiral. He knew a coup when he saw one.

"GET OUT!" Luke screamed, his red blade menacing the officers.

At once they left their stations and ran into the hallway. Piett joined them, as Luke sealed the doors behind them.

"Sir?" the tactical station lieutenant asked Piett.

"It's a coup." Piett announced to the assembled men. "Get some troops down here now."

"Check on the Emperor!" he called out to the bewildered security officers standing down the corridor. They turned and ran for the elevator to the throne room.

Taking an officer aside, Piett whispered, "Get a legion of your best troops on this door. Tell them to kill the Grand Admiral."

Chapter 12

Luke plotted a course away from the sanctuary moon. He knew where to take this station. He would take it straight to hell's inferno.

On the other side of the door, he heard the voices of assembling soldiers. They would not give up the Death Star without a fight. Locking the coordinates into the nava-computer, he activated the propulsion system at maximum velocity.

Endor slowly began moving away. On the view screen, Luke saw the sun in the distance. It was getting closer every second. He just had to hold them off. Hold them off until it was too late to stop it.

Chapter 13

Leia ducked from bulkhead to bulkhead. She realized she couldn't have been more conspicuous. She was half naked on an enemy space station, wearing only the white uniform jacket of the Grand Admiral. Under different circumstances, it would have been comical.

But as conspicuous as she was, Leia sensed there was confusion and turmoil all around her. The station was moving now...fast. It was Luke, she realized. He was taking the Death Star to its doom. And if she didn't get out of here, she'd be going with it.

Moving less cautiously, she ran towards the hanger deck. She only hoped he could keep them too distracted to catch her in a tractor beam. Silently, she ran barefoot through the cold metal hallways.

Chapter 14

Sparks shot forth from the sealed entry door of the Death Star's control room. Luke quickly sat up from his meditative position and spun to face the door, his lightsaber ignited.

The door exploded violently and black clad imperial troops poured forth. Luke ripped a computer console from the wall with the force and threw it at the approaching soldiers. Even as they fired, their bodies were crushed by the massive tactical computer hurling across the room. After a pause, four more soldiers came through the entry. Luke threw his lightsaber from across the room, cutting two of them down.

Pulling his blade back into the air, he sliced into the remaining two troops, controlling the blade in the air from fifteen feet away.

Suddenly a series of thermal detonators were thrown through the entry way. The mad fools, Luke thought. Reaching out with the force, he reversed the trajectories of the lobbed explosives, sending them back through the doorway into the hands of their owners.

The explosions were so violent, they ripped the entire hallway apart. As the smoke cleared, Luke saw the stack of bodies in the corridor. He had killed over thirty men. He saw what looked like Piett's corpse among the shredded bodies. As the smoke continued to clear, he realized the problem.

There was no longer a small door to defend. The blast had opened the entire wall to the corridor. Pulling his lightsaber into his hand, he ducked down behind the navigation control console. Looking behind him, the sun was growing larger on the view screen. Close....getting close....

But they were coming.

Chapter 15

Leia peered into the hanger deck. There were at least twenty troops surrounding her X-wing. She felt her heart sink. She would never get passed them. Maybe at her best she could have taken them. But right now she barely had the strength to keep running.