Star Wars: The Legion Saga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers

Shmi shut her eyes and grabbed Anakin's face with both hands, kissing him passionately. Anakin kissed his mother hotly, feeling his cock brush up against her pubic hair. Shmi felt the contact and a shiver went through her entire body.

The water covered them both as they kissed each other frantically. Shmi let her back press against the tiled wall and raised her right leg, resting it on the tiled self. Her pussy was now open to him, inviting him in. Her own flesh and blood. Her miraculous gift from above.

Anakin broke their kiss and looked down at his mother's inviting slit. She followed his gaze to see the mere inches that separated their coupling. A dark lust had overtaken him. It was the dark side of the force calling to him. He had no doubt of that anymore. He simply didn't care. Before him lay his source. His immaculate origin. And it was inviting him home. Not as a child, but as a conqueror.

"Ani..." Shmi purred.

His cock head parted her pussy lips.

"Ani!" Shmi shouted

Anakin's dick penetrated deeper into her mother's pussy.

"Oooooooooohhhhhhh....." Shmi sighed as his cock entered her fully.

"Ohh MOM!"

Anakin could feel the force connection to his mother. Her pussy was on fire for him but their coupling was far stronger than physical. A bond unlike any other existed between them. They were fused into one being in that moment. A single entity connected through his dick.

He began thrusting in and out of her. Shmi threw her arms around his neck and hung on for dear life. It was the most intense thing she had ever felt. Being penetrated by a man she had given birth to....and loved. The sensation was indescribable. The realization that it was her own son inside her body was too much for Shmi. Her pussy clamped down and contracted all around Anakin's cock, massaging it frantically as she spasmed and came.

"Aaahaaaah!" Shmi screamed out in orgasmic bliss.

Anakin pulled out of his mother. He had not cum in her yet. He felt the darkness building within him, reaching new heights. He would cum in his mother when she had submitted to him fully. When he possessed her body forever.

Shmi opened her eyes in a daze and dutifully followed her son to the bed as he pulled her by her wrist. They trailed water into the bedroom, not caring as the sheets became wet.

Shmi laid on her back utterly contented, her eyes closed. Anakin moved up between her legs and brought his face to her pussy. He swiftly parted her lips with his hands and stuck his tongue inside her, closing his mouth on her slit.

"Whaahaaa?" Shmi called out, her eyes flying open in shock at the sight of her own son devouring her pussy. It was too much....this was all just too much for her. Her son going DOWN on her! It was the shear intensity of the moment that caused Shmi to convulsively lock her legs around her sons head. She simultaneously thrust her pussy off the bed and into his face further, her body acting automatically to encourage the incestuous act.

Anakin struggled to breath as his tongue darted about his mothers delicious pussy. He had to rely on the force to hold off his need to come up for air and his mother's hands found the back of his head and pressed his face into her pussy. Her legs had him in a vice-like lock. He concentrated on moving his tongue up to play with her clit. Shmi hit her climax almost at once, yelling out an unintelligible animalistic grunt, that reminded Anakin of a Tusken's yell.

Shmi's lower body quivered from the intensity of the orgasm. Anakin was released from her leg lock on his head and moved his erect dick up to her slit again.

Feeling the contact, Shmi placed her hand quickly on his chest as he began leaning over her, his cock head parting her lips ever so slightly.

"No my son....no more Ani....I can't..." Shmi stammered, her words coming quickly.

"Take it mom." Anakin instructed as he eased himself into her well lubricated pussy. "Take your son's cock inside you again."

"OH baby! I can't it's too much...I can't keep going like this.."

Anakin ignored her, feeling the dark side give him the power. The power to conquer his source. The power to defile the very place he was miraculously conceived. And after his mother's pussy he would conquer the galaxy. He was unstoppable. He was the chosen one. He would fuck her until she submitted to his will entirely.

"Take it." He said coldly.

Shmi looked fearfully into her son's face, now seeing the dark power within him. This experience was changing him....changing them both. He would never be the same. And when he was done with her, neither would she. Shmi could do nothing but accept the large cock sliding into her body. A cock she had created, was now returning to her.

Anakin thrust into her violently, causing the bed to shake. Her legs flailed in the air as he thrust again and again into his mother's cunt. Shmi couldn't believe his power, his strength. She was only along for the ride in this, nothing she could do would stop his savage fucking.

The steam from the shower had caused a thick fog to drift into the room. As Anakin fucked his mother, the fog surrounded them, like a dark cloak. The dark side was calling and Anakin was answering.

The forceful fuck was stimulating Shmi in a way she had never felt in her life. The shear depravity of being fucked like an animal by her own son was driving her insane with lust.

"Your MOTHER Anakin! You're fucking your OWN MOTHER!" She called out to him in excited depravity.

"You incestuous motherfucker! Your really FUCKING me!" Shmi was absorbing the dark lust of her son, it was infecting her like a virus.

Anakin reached back and pulled her legs up to rest on his shoulders, entering her from a different angle. Suddenly Shmi felt his bulbous cock head hitting her somewhere inside that she had never felt stimulated before. It was like someone had hit a magic spot and an orgasm overtook her that made all others pale in comparison. The fog surrounding her combined with the rush of pleasure to make her feel she was floating in the air, surrounded by an eerie mist, as her son took her like a wild slut.

Shmi felt herself being over-stimulated. It was simply too sensitive in this position after coming like that. She tried to move her legs down and move her son's cock off her g-spot. Anakin grabbed her legs firmly and refused to let her go. He fucked her as hard as he could, sweat pouring down his naked body onto her.

Shmi screamed. It was too much, she was coming again but it was painful, too intense, she was hyper-stimulated and unable to stop the flood of multiple orgasms that wracked her body.

Seeing his mother thrashing out of control beneath him gave him his victory. He released all his anger into her body, cuming harder than ever before in his life. His balls contracted repeatedly, pumping jet after jet of hot cum into his mother. He felt like he would never stop cuming. With the force as his ally, perhaps he never would.

The cum began to overflow from his mother's pussy and his final spasms subsided. Shmi was unconscious, her body pushed beyond its threshold. Anakin let his dick slide out of her and watched an obscene flow of cum leak down her ass crack and all over the bed.

Anakin stood from the bed and was enveloped in the hot fog. It was time to return to Kamino. It was time to lead his army to victory.

Chapter 6

Qui-Gon felt the clones changing. It was subtle but there was a defiance in them for the first time ever. They were not taking his instruction are readily, they had their own ideas about how to use their force abilities in their training.

Qui-Gon initially felt that it was Anakin's absence that had caused the change in his mirror selves. But it was more than that. Somehow, they had changed all at once. There was a taint to their thinking now--a darkness that had never been present before.

Taun We lay sleeping next to him. The soft purr of her alien breathing soothed his nerves. There sexual relationship had distracted him recently. It had taken his focus off his training of the clones. But he felt no regrets. For one thing the Kaminoan woman had proven to be an insatiable lover. She rode his dick for hours each night, her long neck arched back in ecstasy as her alien pussy convulsed around his cock, devouring the pleasure of sexual contact like a starving woman.

Qui-Gon found the alien female to be incredibly arousing. Each night he would further instruct her in the carnal pleasure of sexuality and each night she would respond with a ravenous hunger for more. He felt powerful, teaching a being who had no sexual history to find her true self. Her society had evolved passed the need for such base activities. Qui-Gon enjoyed returning the sophisticated creature to her animalistic roots.

Taun-We stirred under his gaze, her eyes opening to meet his.

"Master Jedi. Is it morning already?"

"Yes, my dear. You need to report to the tactical simulator room soon." Qui-Gon answered.

"I would much rather stay here and fuck you again." Taun We smiled up at her lover. Her cultured vocabulary was beginning to take on the carnal vernacular that they secretly shared by night.

"Taun We, I must ask you something." Qui-Gon said earnestly, ignoring his rising sexual desire for the alien.

"You do not need to ask, I will allow you to penetrate my rectum, Master Jedi." Taun We said coyly.

Qui-Gon laughed, unsure if the Kaminoan was being serious or simply developing a sense of sexual humor. "No, my dear, I need to ask you about the clones. Have they seemed different to you lately?"

"They have displayed a thirty-six percent drop in efficiency this week." Taun We answered with analytical efficiency. "It is unprecedented."

"They FEEL different Taun We." Qui-Gon said quietly, "They have become something different."

"Genetically they are exactly.."

"Not genetically." Qui-Gon answered. "Their force connection has altered."

Taun We did not pretend to understand the mysterious power that gave the clones and her Jedi lover the abilities that made them so powerful. But she had noticed a difference in their interaction lately.

"Master Jedi they do seem to be somewhat—"

An incoming message interrupted her thought. Qui-Gon rose and walked across the white room to the display screen. Taun We slinked off the bed, out of range of the camera's view and glided into the bathroom.

Qui-Gon answered the incoming message and the view screen filled with the face of his apprentice.

"Greetings Master." Anakin spoke with a smile. "I am returning."

Qui-Gon noticed the difference in his pupil immediately. He looked darker somehow. His eyes were hard, like a man who had seen too much.

"What's happened Anakin?" Qui-Gon asked his apprentice.

"I am returning. I have freed my mother and I am returning to finish what I started on Kamino."

"Is your mother alright—"

"My mother is none of your concern." Anakin snapped. Qui-Gon for the first time felt a dread he had never known. Was this even the boy he had raised?

"I'm starting the landing cycle. East platform." Anakin announced.

"I'll meet you there." Qui-Gon answered, donning his robes. Anakin ended the transmission abruptly.

Taun We's long neck extended out of the door. "The young Jedi returns?" She queried.

Qui-Gon picked up his lightsaber and fastened it to his belt.

"Yes. He returns." Qui-Gon left the room without looking back at his alien lover.

Chapter 7

Anakin cut the transmission from the cockpit control station. Looking down between his legs, his mother sucked lovingly on his cock. She was insatiable for him, devouring his organ like a woman possessed.

Anakin smiled at the obscene spectacle of his own mother sucking his prick. She met his gaze and continued bobbing her head up and down on him as he sat in the pilot's chair of the cramped ship. He activated the landing cycle and felt the rain begin pelting the ship's windows as it entered the Kamino atmosphere.

Shmi looked radiant to her son. He had purchased her a magnificent dress. One befitting the mother of a living god. Her wounds were healed now. And she had a vibrancy that he had never seen in her before. She looked even younger than when he had left her years ago as a boy. She seemed rejuvenated. Rejuvenated by his power.

Shmi let her son's cock slide from her mouth.

"Did you know that he fucked me, my son?" Shmi said seductively, "Back on Tatooine all those years ago, Qui-Gon fucked me."

Anakin felt intense jealousy flood through his very core. His eyes flashed like cat eyes in dark side hatred.

"You belong to me now!" He screamed, taking her hair in his hand and forcing her mouth back onto his erect cock. Anakin began roughly face-fucking his mother, the rage inside him reaching new heights.

So Qui-Gon had fucked his mother. Fucked her and left her on that coarse, rough planet. Fucked his mother, stole her son away, and left her a slave. He would have revenge. He would have his vengeance.

Anakin came suddenly in his mother's mouth. Shmi's eyes bulged as the sheer force of his orgasm caught her by surprise. Shmi was being changed by her son. She felt it. As she consumed his sperm, the dark power within him seemed to flow into her. Whatever special powers gave her son such strength flowed into her, and darkness entered her soul. Shmi dutifully gulped the cum down, her eyes mirroring the same power that her son's eyes displayed.

She would do anything for him. Fuck him, love him, be his slut, his slave. He had made her whole again and in return she would be his forever. Anakin had not yet told her where they were headed. She didn't care. It was enough for her to know that her beautiful son would keep her at his side. Loving and fucking her forever.

Shmi let his softening cock fall from her mouth, some of his seed running down her chin. Anakin stood, pulled his pants up, and walked to the exit ramp of the ship just as the autopilot touched down on the wet platform of the Kaminoan cloning facility.

He opened the door and looked back at his mother. The older woman was beautiful, but her forehead wrinkled with concern as she watched him go. The connection between them was strong. She sensed that he went to meet his destiny.

"Be careful, my love." Shmi called to her lover as he descended into the cold rain.

Chapter 8

Qui-Gon walked into the rain to meet his apprentice. The anger and rage inside Anakin was in the air--it was tangible, like a blazing, inextinguishable flame in the pouring rain.

"You left her!" Anakin shouted at Qui-Gon before the older man could say anything.

"You left her to die on Tatooine! A slave!" Anakin was circling Qui-Gon on the landing platform now. His fury barely held in check.

Qui-Gon stood patiently saying nothing. He had lost Anakin to the dark side. He was sure of it. Could there be a way to talk him back? Qui-Gon wondered if such a feat were possible.

"Anakin. I trained you to be the savior of the galaxy. You alone can destroy the coming Sith menace."

"You trained me to be your puppet!" Anakin yelled. "You made me your laboratory experiment!"

Qui-Gon felt guilt at the boy's words. Cloning Anakin had been the hardest decision of his life. But Anakin had agreed with him all those years ago, it was necessary to prevent the coming darkness.

"Come inside my son," Qui-Gon pleaded, "Come in and-"

"I am NOT YOUR SON!" Anakin shouted, his blue lightsaber springing to life.

Qui-Gon ignited his green blade with a sense of resignation to the inevitable.

"So be it." Qui-Gon answered.

Anakin lunged at his master with a fury born of pure hatred. Qui-Gon retreated under the attack, backing into the entrance of the cloning facility. Anakin's lightsaber blows were blindingly fast. Qui-Gon parried them as best he could, falling back further.

The two battled down the stair case, their lightsabers clashing violently. Anakin's wild swings often struck the white Kaminoan walls, leaving ugly black scars on the pristine white facility. Qui-Gon jumped and rolled backwards into the clone training room. The thousands of Anakin Skywalker clones had all stopped their training sessions to witness this clash of their leaders. The clones surrounded the battling master and apprentice, none making a move to interfere.

Anakin's wild swings became more persistent, more powerful with each passing moment. He could feel his powers flowing to and from his clones as they surrounded him. They were one being, one mind. The dark side flowed across them like a wave. Anakin pressed his attack, knowing now that he was truly invincible.

Chapter 9

Shmi exited the ship, and was instantly drenched in a cold rain. She ran for the building entrance, the automatic doors admitting her soaked form into a sterile white room. What kind of planet had her son brought her to? She had never felt moisture falling from the sky before, it seemed somehow wasteful to the desert raised woman.

Where was her son? What was happening? She felt lost, abandoned.

Then suddenly her son came into view from around the corner. He looked at her in shock, as if he had never before seen her face.

"Ani....I didn't know where you..."

"I know you." The young man said. "I've dreamt of you."

Shmi was confused. What did he mean he knew her? He looked different somehow, clothes and hair slightly different from the young man who had left her only minutes before.

Suddenly a second Anakin rounded the corner, walking up to the first Anakin's side. Shmi's mouth fell open in shock at the doppelganger. At once a third and fourth entered the room, then a fifth and sixth from another entrance. Shmi was speechless. She started to speak when suddenly hands were on her from behind. They were pulling her into a room, taking her with them. Shmi felt her head spinning from the mirror images of her son all about her, pulling her into some hidden chamber.

Chapter 10

Qui-Gon felt his strength waning. This was nothing like his fight with the Sith Lord ten years ago. This was his own pupil, his own creation turned against him. Everywhere Qui-Gon looked, the face of Anakin Skywalker surrounded him. He was drowning in a tide of dark energy that flowed from the clones. They stood by waiting for the duel to end. Anakin—the real Anakin—was relentlessly pressing this attack. They stood now inside a connecting passageway with windows on every side. All throughout the facility clones watched their donor relentlessly pressing his attack again the older mentor. They would not help. They would not raise a hand against either man. They simply waited to see who would emerge triumphant.

In desperation, Qui-Gon looked to the clones about him. Would none of these boys aid him now? Would none of those he had raised and trained come to his aid in this most desperate hour?

Anakin broke off his attack and followed Qui-Gon's gaze to the clones.

"Behold MASTER." He said mockingly. "Behold the very darkness you once foresaw."

"Anakin, the Sith will rise! You must come back to the light! You must-"

"BEHOLD!" Anakin yelled, extending his arms to his sides. The clones mirrored his movement, all raising their arms in unison.

"For I am LEGION!" Anakin's voice echoed through the facility, repeated ten-thousand times.

Chapter 11

The hands were everywhere at once on Shmi, she was being stripped quickly by at least twenty copies of her son. Shmi couldn't believe what she was seeing. An entire army of her son was filing into the room, each seeing her with a strange sense of recognition and each joining in.

Shmi stood completely naked now, surrounded by a circle of Anakin Skywalkers. The doppelgangers stepped back and her quivering lips found the strength to ask.

"What are you all?" She whispered.

"We are..", one began

"From you..." another continued.

nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers
1...56789...20