Star Wars: The Legion Saga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've haunted us..." a third spoke

"For all our lives..."

"We never knew who you were..."

"But now you are here...." Said another.

"And now...." One in the back said.

"We shall finally have you." They said in unison.

All the clones began to disrobe together. Shmi gasped at the sight of an entire room of her sons, all naked, all with erections pointing at her. This was too much for her brain to handle. Had her son found some way to duplicate himself? Whatever unholy force had brought these twins into creation, she new one thing with utter certainty: they intended to fuck her, just as her son had.

Four of the clones extended their hands and an invisible force lifted Shmi off her feet. She was carried towards them in the air, her legs pulled apart obscenely. Shmi gasped as the first of the clones began to lick the inside of her leg, then another on the outside of her leg, then another mouth sucked on her left breast, then her right. She looked around her in awe as an army of her son quickly enveloped her with sucking mouths. She felt one sucking on her toes, another sucking on her ear, every inch of her body was being stimulated by Anakins.

Below her, one dragged his tongue into her ass crack, while another licked into her pussy and yet another locked his lips around her clit. Her gasp was cut short as one began kissing her mouth and another sucking her fingers. She could do nothing but submit to the insanity of the situation.

The first erect cock she felt was in her hair, tracing around the back of her head. Shmi didn't know what was up or down any more, she turned her head towards the heat of the cock she felt and sucked it into her mouth. She had never been more aroused in her life. Her son....her sons.....sucking her from every direction while she sucked one of their hard pricks. She closed her eyes and felt nothing but bliss and the mouths all around her slowly stopped sucking her.

Seconds later she felt their hard dicks all over her. The where rubbing on her, using her. Her pussy was penetrated by one that eased its way in slowly. Her ass was suddenly penetrated by another. A cock slid between her breasts, another across her face. She was being double fucked. Not brutally like the sand people had done. No, that had been about pain. This was about pleasure. The pleasure of her own child multiplied to infinity.

Shmi's body was rammed back and forth by the clone cocks. She felt one cum inside her pussy, then the other in her ass. It pushed her over the edge and she came hard, her scream muffled by the dick in her mouth. That dick suddenly spasmed, flooding her mouth with cum. She felt the dick withdraw from her pussy, only to be replaced by another which began fucking her with fresh enthusiasm. The cock in her ass pulled out, and she instantly felt another pushing its way in to replace it.

Shmi let the cock slide from her mouth and opened her eyes to see two other Anakin cocks waiting for her. She took one into her mouth and grasped the other with her hand. She no longer cared how this was possible. It was more pleasure than any woman should be allowed to know. Shmi was being fucked like never before in her life.

Several of the clones began to jack off onto her. Shmi felt the cum raining down on her naked breasts. At least five of them seemed to be climaxing at the same time, their cum mixed on her flesh, as the woman was covered in shot after shot of hot semen. Shmi felt the cock in her mouth flood her. She felt like it was raining all around her. Not the cold rain she had felt outside moments before, but a hot rain of lust that covered her body in a mess of sperm that she had never even imagined possible.

New clones filed into the room, waiting for their turn to have the body of this strange woman who had so haunted their thoughts for so many years.

Shmi struggled to stay conscious as the waves of pleasure overtook her. She was drowning in cum, she was downing in her son.

Chapter 12

Anakin felt the duel coming to an end. Qui-Gon had used all his strength to last this long. With one final attack, he pressed his mentor for the killing blow.

Qui-Gon knew it was over. He drew his blade up to his face in resignation. He had created a monster. But his mind was at peace. He had done what he felt was right. Perhaps it had been wrong, but he accepted the serenity of the force.

Anakin's killing blow passed right through where Qui-Gon's head had been. The Jedi's body had faded away to nothing in that final instant. There were only robes, a mechanical arm, and a lightsaber left on the ground beneath Anakin.

Anakin starred at the clothing in genuine confusion. Qui-Gon was gone, he knew that. But some lingering sense of fear made him probe the Jedi's robes with his boot.

Satisfied, Anakin turned and walked to the balcony at the end of the hallway. Below him was his magnificent clone army. They saluted him with their vibro-pikes. The most advanced wore an armor Anakin had designed himself. It was an all black version of the Republic's Royal Guard uniform. Their fearsome visage would soon be known throughout the galaxy.

Anakin addressed his clones for the first time as their sole leader.

"My brothers!" He announced. "You shall be my will! My voice! My power spread throughout the galaxy!"

A cheer rose up through the ranks as the assembled clones voiced their devotion.

"You shall be my regional governors! In time there shall be one of us for every planet in the Republic!"

Another cheer arose.

It was time. Time to leave Kamino and conqueror the galaxy.

Episode III: The Dark Ascendance

Chapter 1

Obi-Wan walked alone through the white halls of the Tantive IV. He had to admit, he found this ship's design very pleasing. Just being on board soothed his mind and helped him find his center. The mission had been difficult, but then Ansion had always been problematic. In the end, it had taken the combined efforts of Senator Bail Organa, Aayla Secura, as well as himself to quell the border dispute.

Obi-Wan entered the bridge, walking up behind Bail as the tall man busied himself with small adjustments to their hyperspace trajectory. He rotated in his seat at Obi-Wan's approach.

"Have you back to the Temple in less than three hours Master Kenobi." Bail said cheerfully. In truth, the man looked worn out, the negotiations had taken their toll on everyone over the past week. "I must say, your lightsabers proved very useful in the end."

"They often do." Obi-Wan answered, "I've found the lightsaber is the only truly effective means of maintaining order in the republic."

"That doesn't sound very Jedi-like Master Kenobi." Bail answered, "Diplomacy simply needs a little help now and then."

Obi-Wan said nothing. Returning to Coruscant actually held little appeal for the Jedi, he enjoyed being out here in the action. In truth, he had never attained the serenity it took to be considered a Master Jedi. Obi-wan knew the flaws in his character had much to do with Qui-Gon leaving the way he did so long ago. If his former master had died, Obi-Wan felt he could have dealt with it better. But to have his former mentor turn his back on the order....turn his back on Obi-Wan....it had shaken his faith.

Obi-Wan sat in the chair next to Bail and looked at the hyperspace tunnel swirling around the ship. Sometimes he felt like his life had the same chaotic character as hyperspace. He was not a Master Jedi, he had no padawan of his own, and he knew the reason why. He had never truly connected with the force after Qui-Gon left. He had felt thrown aside, like a flawed and failed attempt by his former master. As soon as the boy had come into Qui-Gon's life it had all been about the prophecy, the vergence, and the balance of the force. Even after all these years, Obi-Wan felt the rejection that had come from Qui-Gon leaving the order to train the youth in secret.

"Master Kenobi?" Bail asked softly, "Are you alright?"

Obi-Wan stood and exhaled sharply. He had come to respect the senator greatly over the course of this mission. The man could fight when he needed to but he tempered his actions with wisdom. Bail was very Jedi-like in his demeanor. It was ironic that he fit the Jedi mold far better than Obi-Wan did.

"I'm fine Senator. Less than three hours you say?"

"Yes." Bail answered.

Three hours. Obi-wan smiled as he turned from the bridge to leave. Time enough.

Chapter 2

Aayla Secura sat meditating in her quarters on the Tantive IV. The hum of the ship's main reactor helped her focus herself. It may have been artificial, but Aayla needed anything means she could to find her center. It was being around him again that had her like this. After an entire week with him and she was finding herself aroused almost constantly.

When her door chime sounded, she had sensed his presence already. She knew he would be coming for her--it was inevitable.

"Enter." She called out.

Obi-Wan stood on the opposite side of the door as it slid open. He stepped into her room slowly, his eyes adjusting to the low light level.

He said nothing as he approached her meditating form. She sat cross legged on the ground, her blue lekku hanging to either side of her perfect body. Obi-Wan closed the distance between them, removing his tunic as he stepped close.

Aayla watched as if in a trance as he loomed over her, tossing his shirt on the floor. She felt herself getting wet at the thought of fucking him. It had been so long since she had felt a man against her blue skin. She thought back to the first time she was with Obi-Wan. It had been years ago in the Jedi Temple. A meditation room had served as the perfect opportunity for the two to enjoy each other's bodies. It had continued for a while, always in secret. In the end she had called it off. No—there hadn't been a formal end to it, she had simply distanced herself from the troubled Jedi. Obi-Wan had been an incredible lover and the elicit nature of their fucking had always been a turn-on to the Twi'lek woman. But she knew it was destined to end badly. Obi-Wan had a defiance in him that ran against the Jedi way. She found it exciting for a time, but she recognized that whatever demons tormented the man, she was not the one who could purge them.

Obi-Wan took his pants off and stood in front of her completely naked. He was partially erect, his cock only inches from Aayla's face. She looked up at him and smiled.

"It's been a long time since I've had this thing in my mouth." She said coyly. "Do you still like it when I give you head?"

Obi-Wan stepped closer, taking his dick with his right hand and rubbing it back and forth across her lips. Aayla opened her mouth to suck him in but he pulled it back gently slapped her cheek with his dick. Aayla smiled up at him questioningly. He ran his dick across her cheek moving it towards her nose. Aayla smiled and quickly moved her mouth to take him in. Again he pulled away from her, lightly slapping his dick on her other cheek.

"Teasing me?" Aayla whispered up to him.

"Asking you." Obi-Wan said mockingly. "You ended it."

Aayla reached up, grabbing his bare ass with both hands and bringing his cock directly to her mouth. "I didn't end anything." She whispered as she took his cock-head into her mouth.

Obi-Wan spread his legs apart and placed his hands on his hips as Aayla rose up on her knees, keeping his dick between her lips. The blue Jedi began sucking gently on him. She looked him in the eyes as she let his cock slide from her mouth and let his cockhead rest on her outstretched tongue. She began moving her tongue around like a snake, trailing it around the bottom of his shaft. Obi-Wan looked down at the spectacle of the beautiful Jedi woman licking his cock like a slut. It was driving him crazy to see her like this again. It had been so long since they had been together.

"Suck it you slut." Obi-Wan's aristocratic accent made the words sound almost comical. Aayla laughed softly as she took his shaft into her mouth completely. She sucked his dick as far as she could without gagging. It had been so long, she had forgotten just how much she loved doing this. Sucking on a man's dick, being verbally degraded, it turned her on immensely. It had nothing to do with the Code or the Jedi, it was a primal need she had denied for too long.

Obi-Wan reached down and grabbed his lover's head-tails. Taking them firmly in each hand he used them like handles to force himself deeper into her throat. Aayla looked up at him in alarm, feeling herself losing control of the blow job. Obi-Wan had always been forceful with her—and she loved it. But at the same time, the anger in him often made her slightly afraid of what he could do.

"Take it you blue cocksucking bitch," he said forcefully, as he began thrusting himself in and out of her mouth deeply. Aayla took her hands off his ass and tried to press them against his hips to prevent how deeply he was fucking into her throat. Obi-Wan ignored her and thrust even harder into his lover's mouth. Aayla relented, her arms falling to her sides as she allowed his deep throated assault to continue.

Aayla fought her gag reflex and allowed his cock to thrust in and out of her. A part of her loved it when he was like this. Something in her enjoyed being submissive. She had been strong her entire life--strong for others. Here, she could be his. She could allow herself to be dominated without any guilt. Aayla often wondered if something genetically inherent to Twi'lek women simply made them more receptive to sexual submission. Pushing away the thought, she concentrated on bringing her lover to orgasm in her mouth.

Obi-Wan looked down at the top of her head as he continued thrusting in and out of her wet mouth. The entire room was filled with the sounds of her sloppy cocksucking. He had to have her again--he had to make her cum. That was the thrill he needed so badly. To completely possess this blue skinned beauty.

Obi-Wan pulled her off his dick and quickly lifted the small woman to her feet. Aayla was gasping for air from his forceful mouth fuck. Obi-Wan reached down and thrust his hand into her pants, his fingers quickly finding her hairless pussy lips.

"Ohhhhh," Aayla sighed as his middle finger slid into her wet slit. "Oh, I've missed you."

"I'll show you what you've been missing." Obi-Wan said arrogantly as he violently ripped her pants down, exposing her perfect blue pussy.

Aayla stepped out of her pants, now naked from the waist down. She needed his dick inside her so badly. She needed to be fucked like a horny slut. As she felt her own wetness begin running down her inner legs, she wondered how she had ever managed to go so long without this.

Obi-Wan sat her on the edge of the cushioned bed. He wasted no time positioning his erect cock in front of her wet pussy lips. As the tip of his dick touched her outer lips he felt the copious amounts of liquid she was seething. It had always amazed him how wet she got. It was clearly abnormal for a woman to have as much pussy juice as Aayla did. And the way she always came—Obi-Wan had never seen anything like it.

Aayla looked down as her pussy lips parted to admit his thick cock. It always drove her wild, to see herself penetrated like this. Obi-Wan slid into her slowly, savoring the moment of penetration as long as he could. Aayla finally wrapped her legs around his ass and pulled him into her completely, her head arching back in ecstasy.

"Aaahhhh" she sighed.

Obi-Wan began thrusting into her pussy. His movements were fast and forceful. Aayla grabbed onto his neck, hanging on for dear life as she whimpered in the midst of the fucking. With his right hand Obi-Wan reached down and pulled her tube top down, exposing a breast which he grabbed. Aayla felt the orgasm starting to build as she was repeatedly thrust into, her breast being massaged as he powerfully fucked into her pussy.

"Cum for me Aayla." Obi-Wan panted breathlessly, his pace accelerating to a force enhanced blinding speed. "Cum all over me baby."

"Oh yes!" Aayla answered. "Oh yeah, yeah....uhuh, uhh!" She screamed.

The orgasm hit her like it always did—a wave of pleasure she couldn't entirely control. On instinct, Aayla reached down and frantically began rubbing her clit as the orgasm erupted from deep inside her. Obi-Wan pulled out to watch the spectacle he knew was coming.

Aayla's pussy began spurting all over his cock. Aayla screamed as she kept frantically frigging her clitoris. The vaginal fluid erupted in spurts from her pussy, covering Obi-Wan's entire abdomen and splashing all over Aayla's legs and the bed and floor.

Obi-Wan stood in awe at the blue pussy squirting obscenely all over the both of them. He had never seen a woman cum like this in life. The first time he'd seen Aayla cum it had been in the meditation room on Coruscant. The next time they'd fucked he'd been sure to bring a towel with him. It simply wouldn't have done to have some padawan slip and kill himself on Aayla's copious vaginal fluids.

"Ohhh yes," Aayla sighed, her body still convulsing in pleasure. "Ohhh yes."

Obi-Wan stood back to examine the mess she had just made. Aayla's squirting orgasm had covered both their lower bodies and the floor with fluid. It was so obscene. Who would have imagined that the beautiful, dignified Twi'lek Jedi could make such a mess with her little blue slit.

"I've missed seeing you do that." Obi-Wan said, meeting his lover's eyes.

Aayla was still panting but was again in control of her body. She met his gaze and reached down, taking his erect cock in her small blue hand, stroking him with her pussy juice acting as a lubricant.

"And I've missed seeing this." She said coyly as she placed her feet on his chest, grabbing his dick with both hands and stroking him quickly.

Obi-Wan took her blue toes into his mouth and began sucking on them. Aayla's hands both worked frantically to get him off. Obi-Wan closed his eyes as he suddenly came hard, his dick erupting in her small hands. He closed his eyes, with her foot still in his mouth as his hips began jutting back and forth in time with her strokes. Aayla whimpered as his hot seed flooded her hands, covering them much like she had covered him a minute ago.

Obi-Wan let her foot slide from his mouth as he stumbled back and sat on the floor exhausted. Looking up at the disheveled blue woman on the bed above him he realized just how much he needed her. Aayla smiled down at him.

"How long until we get home?" She asked.

"A few hours yet."

"Good." She said simply, standing and walking over to him. He arched his head back as she straddled his face. Aayla shivered as her lover's ragged beard tickled her pouting pussy lips.

"Eat me until we get there."

Obi-Wan smiled as he slid his tongue up inside her wet slit. It was going to be a long ride home.

Chapter 3

Master Dooku studied the galactic map intently from the Jedi archive library. Gravity's silhouette remained but there was nothing there to pull the other stars toward that center point--only empty space.

Since his recent vision of Qui-Gon, he had felt a strong surge in what was unmistakably the dark side in his meditations for the past month. It was coming from that point in space, he was sure of it. It had taken much time with Yoda to focus himself enough to pinpoint exactly where in the galaxy the dark energy was coming from. Dooku never ceased to be amazed at his former master. There was always something more to be learned from Yoda. Always some subtly of the force that Yoda could help him explore. And it had led him here. Master Dooku leaned into the holographic map and reached out with his hand to grasp the empty space. There was something wrong with this area. Something terrible had happened there. He was sure of it.

Rotating in his chair he spun to view the sculptured face of his former friend and apprentice Qui-Gon Jinn. One of the Lost Twenty, Qui-Gon's leaving the Order had affected Dooku profoundly. He had felt a great sense of personal betrayal at his former student's leaving. And it had reflected badly on Dooku to have his protégé leave the order so abruptly. Yet Dooku was still widely respected as Senior Jedi, second only to Yoda. Qui-Gon's leaving had been the catalyst that drove Dooku to dedicate himself to the Jedi Order more than ever before, and at a time when his own faith in the Order had been in somewhat of a crisis.

1...678910...20