Stephanie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He paused and looked at me, I could see tears in his eyes.

“ It didn’t work; I ended up in the hospital with a mild heart attack. That woke me up to a lot of things. I realized it was okay to miss Marie and think about her, I didn’t need to forget her. I started working out again, I spent a month in Hawaii surfing and sailing. It was great, I came alive again.”

He looked out the window and sighed. My heart broke for him; here I was feeling sorry for myself all these years, compared to the pain of losing a child…I felt like a selfish jerk!

“Please, keep reading, there’s more in the file you know.” He smiled shyly.

I looked down and continued to read. It appears he never remarried; I don’t know if he added a portion for my benefit but it didn’t look like he ever dated after his divorce.

“I didn’t date after the divorce if that’s what you’re thinking.”

“How…”

“It’s my job to know these things.” He laughed.

“Oh!”

“Do I make you nervous Stephanie?”

“Yes, very!” The words flew from my mouth before I realized what I was saying. “Not in a bad way, it’s been awhile since I’ve been around a man I’m attracted to.”

“You’re attracted to me? What a relief! I wasn’t going to ask you out, I thought I’d seen you look at me a few times at the stop light but other than that I didn’t think you’d noticed me.”

“How could I not, you have a great car!”

“Oh, so the truth comes out, you’re attracted to my car.” He smiled and my stomach did another flip.

“You know what I mean! Or at least you should, isn’t that your job?” I teased.

“Ah, the lady has a sense of humor.”

I smiled at him and he looked away.

“Would you like to come in now?”

“Sure.”

He climbed out of the car and came around to my side. He opened the door and held out his hand to help me out. I reached for it and felt electricity pass between us. I looked up at him and he was staring down at me.

He pulled me to my feet, I was standing right in front of him, our bodies were touching and I was finding it difficult to breathe. He stared into my eyes.

“I hope I don’t get slapped for this.”

He bent down and pressed his lips to mine. In an instant any doubts or fears I had about being alone with him were gone. I felt a passion ignite that I never knew existed in me. Before I knew it I had my arms around his neck and had my body pressed so tightly against his that I could feel his heartbeat and a bulge growing against my belly.

Feeling his arousal drove me wild, what began as a soft kiss turned into the most passionate kiss I had ever experienced. I felt his tongue slip into my mouth and softly lick my tongue. Our tongues began dancing in each other’s mouths, fighting for a taste of each other and wanting more with each second that passed.

I ran my fingers through his hair; it was soft and warm from the sun. My hands began a slow exploration of his incredible body. I wanted to touch every inch of him. I ran my hands down his muscular back down to his perfect ass.

I heard him moan softly and the bulge that was slowly growing against my belly sprang to full attention, it felt huge. I couldn’t help myself; I instinctively reached down with one of my hands and began to gently massage it through his pants. This caused him to moan louder which in turn caused me to moan.

He broke the kiss suddenly and pulled away.

“I can’t do this!!” He was breathing hard and fast. “This isn’t right, I’m sorry!”

“What?”

I was dumbfounded, here I thought it was incredible and he was telling me it wasn’t. I felt like crawling under a rock and dying!

“It’s not you, God knows it’s not you, you’re amazing! It’s me!”

I looked up at him tears stinging my eyes. I was so embarrassed; I couldn’t believe I’d let myself get caught up so quickly.

“Please don’t look at me like that, I swear, it’s nothing you did. I shouldn’t have done that, it was wrong of me to start something I couldn’t finish.”

“I’m not sure I’m understanding you Vincent.”

He ran his fingers through his hair and took a deep breath.

“It’s a little embarrassing, could we please talk about this inside?”

“Okay!”

I was feeling spurned by his actions and wasn’t exactly thrilled with him at the moment but I wanted to give him a chance to explain his behavior. To go from such powerful arousal to being told it wasn’t right was very sobering.

We walked up the driveway to the front door; I noticed he was careful to avoid my gaze and touch. I felt slightly ill.

Once inside the house he put his hand on the small of my back and led me to the living room. The feeling of his hand pressed against my back was enough to make me want his arms around me again. We’d only kissed once but I was already longing for his touch again.

He led me to a soft comfortable sofa and sat down opposite of me, again careful not to look at me.

I sat watching him while he appeared to collect his thoughts. He looked so incredibly handsome. He was running his fingers through his wavy blond hair and looking very uncomfortable to be sitting alone with me. For a man that tracked me down and waited months to meet me, he sure wasn’t acting happy to be with me.

His uncanny ability to read my thoughts broke through again and he spoke softly while looking at the space between us on the sofa.

“I wish you knew how happy I am to finally be with you Stephanie. I’ve waited my whole life to meet you and now you’re here and I don’t know what to do!”

The way he spoke caused me to keep my mouth shut and wait for him to continue. A few minutes later he spoke again.

“I’m scared to death right now. I can’t even think straight when I’m near you. I’ve spent a good portion of my life learning to control my emotions and actions, I was always proud of myself for that.”

I wasn’t sure what he was leading up to; I waited for him to continue.

“Then I see you one day, just a glimpse of this raven haired beauty in a black Camero and I thought that I’d just seen the most beautiful women on this earth!”

He had a way of keeping me speechless.

“I knew the moment I saw you that I had to meet you. I did everything I could to get you to notice me, just a chance to make eye contact with you, I’m scared to admit that it became sort of an obsession…I hope that doesn’t frighten you.”

He looked up at me with a look of earnestness. I couldn’t say anything, I had a lump in my throat, I smiled at him and he smiled back. If he only knew how I felt about seeing him everyday as I drove to work. He went back to looking at the empty space on the sofa.

“The first day I saw you look at me you looked away so quickly I wasn’t sure you’d even noticed me. After that I tried to make eye contact with you but you’d look away and I just knew you weren’t interested in me.” He chuckled and looked up at me.

I finally found my voice.

“How could I make eye contact with you when you always wore sunglasses?” I smiled.

“I never thought of that!” he laughed.

“The time you saw me look at you I was so embarrassed that you’d caught me staring! I noticed you about 4 months ago and I looked forward to seeing you every morning. You became my obsession.”

He looked up so quickly it startled me.

“Really?”

“Yes, really! I thought you were the most handsome man I’d ever laid eyes on! I thought about you all the time. When you weren’t there this morning I was disappointed that I wouldn’t get to see you today…and now, here I am.”

I was shocked at my honesty.

He threw his head back and sighed with relief.

“Oh Stephanie! That makes what I’m going to say so much easier!”

He smiled at me and I smiled back.

“I was worried the reason you agreed to have breakfast with me was because you felt pressured by Georgia and Peggy to say yes.” He paused, “I stopped kissing you because I didn’t want you to feel like I was taking advantage of you or trying to force you into something you didn’t want.”

“I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t want to be Vincent.”

“Thank God!!”

He leapt across the empty space and was next to me faster than I could blink.

“I need to tell you another reason why I stopped kissing you.”

He took a deep breath and began to speak very rapidly.

“When I met Jackie I was a junior in high school and she was a senior. I’d known her since my freshman year, I was pretty dorky then and no girl ever gave me the time of day. The summer of my junior year I had a bit of a growth spurt. I went from 5’7 to 6’2 over the summer and had worked out, surfed, swam, ran…you name it I did it. I guess I looked good because I had all sorts of girls falling over me.”

He paused and began to stroke the back of my hand.

“I had a crush on Jackie my freshman year, she was older than me and a very popular girl, all the guys wanted her and I’m pretty sure most of them had her. One night after a school dance she approached me and told me to drive her home. She came on pretty strong and before I knew it I lost my virginity in the backseat of my dads car.”

He looked up at me with a look of uneasiness on his face.

“The reason I’m telling you this, the ONLY reason I’m saying this is to let you know…she was my first and only girlfriend…ever!”

He looked up at me then back down again.

“Vincent, are you ashamed of that?”

“NO! I just didn’t want you to think I was this sexually experienced man; I’ve only been with one woman. Men usually have a list of several lovers, I only have one name on that list.”

“Is that supposed to be a bad thing?”

“I don’t know, I think some women might want a man to be more experienced in the bedroom. When we finally make love I don’t wan to disappoint you.”

“Well you obviously don’t know me, then again when you consider we just met I wouldn’t expect you to.”

We both laughed at the absurdity of expecting to know someone thoroughly so quickly.

“James was the only man I’ve been with. For years I’ve been scared that no man would want me and if one did, I could never satisfy him.”

“You don’t know how relieved I am to hear that, although I must say, I can’t imagine you not satisfying any man, especially after that kiss.”

I felt my cheeks flush.

“I don’t usually act that way, I guess I was caught up in the moment, you are such an amazing kisser and it’s been so long…”

“I’ve thought about you all the time since I first saw you. I would sit up at night and wonder what I would say to you once we actually met. I was awake all last night thinking about what to say and worried that you would be scared I was a stalker and call the police.” He chuckled nervously.

“I hope I didn’t give you the wrong impression in the driveway. I’m never that aggressive!”

“I’m the one that kissed you!”

“I know, but I got a little carried away with the whole…umm…touching…” I felt my cheeks flush again.

His faced turned slightly pink.

“I was sort of hoping you hadn’t noticed, and then you reached down…I think I stopped breathing!”

We both laughed at our awkwardness, after kissing so passionately we both felt uncomfortable because of our behavior.

“Are you ready to eat something? I haven’t eaten since breakfast yesterday, I was too nervous to eat anything yesterday.”

“Sure, are we eating here?”

“If you don’t mind. I’m a decent cook, I took culinary courses thinking I wanted to be a chef when I was younger.”

He stood and took me by the hand. There was that electricity again, I felt my body respond and immediately grew wet at his touch and longed to kiss him again.

We headed for the kitchen and he began to cook us breakfast. Within an hour everything was done. He’d made three egg omelets, country potatoes and sliced fruit on the side. He even squeezed the oranges and we had fresh orange juice.

We ate in silence, glancing at each other occasionally and smiling. It was very pleasant and I was really enjoying myself.

“I’d love to spend the whole day with you, maybe do something fun. Are you up for that?”

“That would be great but I need to get home and change.”

“Okay, let me change in something casual then we’ll head over to your place.”

He was ready in a few minutes; he looked gorgeous in jeans and casual shirt. We rushed from the house and headed to my home; it was less than 15 minutes from the house he was renting.

We walked inside and I went upstairs to change while he walked around looking at everything.

“You have great taste Stephanie! This art work is amazing!!”

“Thanks! I bought it all after the divorce, my ex wasn’t really into art.”

Upstairs I threw on a pair of my sexiest panties and bra (just in case he saw them), a pair of Capri pants and a tank top. I ran into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, slipped my feet into some sandals and headed downstairs.

As I came down the stairs he looked up at me and walked to the base of the stairs. He slipped his arms around me before I reached the bottom step. We were eye to eye, this time I didn’t wait for him to make the first move. I pressed my lips softly to his and he pulled me to him tighter. I felt him instantly grow hard and I was wet and ready for him within seconds.

We kissed for less than a minute when he pulled away again.

“We can’t do that, I won’t be able to control myself if we do.”

“What if I don’t want you to control yourself?”

“I’ll have to insist then. I want to spend more time with you before we jump into something as serious as making love. I admit that I want you very much,” we both looked down at his enormous bulge, “but I want to wait longer before we experience that, you deserve to be treated like a lady.”

I couldn’t believe it! He was perfect!!

He took me to a theme park and we spent the day laughing and enjoying each other’s company. We left around 9:00 and ate dinner at a quiet Italian restaurant in Newport then drove to the beach to listen to the surf and cuddle. He drove me home around 11 and we parted with one soft kiss and warm hug.

CHAPTER SIX

Over the next several months we saw each other everyday. He bought a small house in the area and we divided our time between the two houses near the beach and his home in Brentwood.

In order to spend more time together I significantly cut back on my practice and only saw patients or performed surgery three days a week. I wanted to spend every waking moment with him.

Vincent was able to telecommute or go on client visits the three days I worked and went into his office in L.A the other two days. I, of course, stayed at his home in Brentwood and worked on files and made phone calls while he worked.

It was a great arrangement; we were both thrilled to be together and thankful that we found each other. We still hadn’t made love but the kissing and touching was becoming more intense and we both knew we’d reach the point of no return soon.

The months flew by and before we knew it my birthday was upon us. It was mid-May and I didn’t know it but he and my staff had planned a special vacation for us.

I had no appointments for two whole weeks (my first vacation EVER!) and Vincent arranged for his second in command, Jeremy, to oversee everything while we went on vacation. Since I wasn’t involved in any of the planning I had no idea where we were going.


We were going to leave very early on a Tuesday morning so we spent the night apart while we packed and prepared for the trip. He had bought me some new clothes for the trip and requested I wear a specific sundress the day we left. I agreed (of course); it’s a beautiful pale peach color with spaghetti straps. I would go braless but I’m pretty endowed and don’t dare, I would have to wear a strapless bra. If you’ve ever tried to wear a strapless bra with large breasts, you’d know it’s not an easy task to keep one on.

I bought some sexy lingerie for the trip and chose the perfect pair of panties and bra to wear with the dress he chose. I selected a peach colored lace (strapless) bra and matching lace thong panties, I hoped he would approve.

He arrived promptly at 6:45, when I opened the door he was leaning against the doorjamb and smiling down at me. He swept me into his arms and buried his face in my neck.

“You look absolutely gorgeous!” he hugged me tighter, “Mmmmm, I want to eat you up!” He began kissing my neck and nibbling on my earlobe.

I rubbed my hands up and down his back and pressed myself against his body, I felt the familiar hard-on below his waist and pressed against him tighter.

“We should go before I take you right here!” He pulled away and stepped aside so I could see the limousine he’d hired to take us the airport. “Do you like?”

“I like!”

There was a beautiful limousine parked in my driveway, it was charcoal grey with windows tinted so dark they were pitch black. The driver stood next to the rear door holding it open for us.

“Shall we go? The driver will load your luggage.”

Vincent put my suitcases on the front porch and I locked up the house. We walked to the long car and climbed in the luxurious backseat. There was a bucket of ice with a bottle of chilled champagne and two glasses waiting for us. Vincent didn’t waste any time opening the bottle and pouring us each a glass.

“To us and a fantastic birthday for the most beautiful woman in the world.”

The way he spoke always made me feel warm inside. I knew I was in love with him and I hoped he was in love with me too.

We toasted and sipped the chilled liquid as the driver loaded my luggage into the trunk of the car. We sat in silence as the engine started and the backed out of my driveway.

The window between the driver and us was down and Vincent spoke to the driver.

“You know the way Steve, let us know when we’re about 15 minutes from the airport.”

“Will do Mr. Chapman.” With that the driver slid the window up, I noticed him wink at Vincent.

“What was that?”

“What was what?”

“That wink.”

“This is a company car, we know each other.”

“Uh huh!”

“Oh that wink, well, he knows I don’t want to be disturbed for the next hour or so.”

“Uh huh!” I smiled at him because he had a huge grin on his face.

“I’ve planned this down to the very last detail, I want your birthday to be perfect!”

He reached for my glass and set them both in the bucket of ice. He slid closer to me and slipped his arm around my shoulders. He smelled so good, as always it felt wonderful to be close to him.

Without saying a word he pulled me to him and began kissing me very softly. My lips parted and his tongue slipped inside my mouth. His warm tongue danced in my mouth and I relished the feeling of our tongues slipping in and out of each other’s mouths.

I felt his hands began to explore my body; he slid his hands slowly up and down my back, pulling me to him so we were pressed so close I could feel his heart beating against my breasts.

He slowly let his hands drop lower so they were resting on my rear; he gently squeezed my bottom through my dress. I could feel his hands slid lower as he gently raised the hem of my dress so my butt was no longer covered by the thin material.

I felt his warm hands on my skin and heard him moan softly into my mouth as his kiss became more passionate. He was exploring my behind with both hands; I got the impression he was checking to see if I was wearing panties. He felt the thin strip of lace between my cheeks and let his fingers run the length of it.

He broke the kiss long enough to whisper, “you are so sexy!”

We resumed our kiss with more passion than before. He leaned back so he was lying on the seat and pulled me with him. He continued to explore my behind this time letting his fingers slid under the lace of my panties and gently probe my most private parts. I was completely soaked by now and silently begging him to make love to me.

His fingers slipped further down so he could now feel how wet I was. I heard him moan louder and in one swift motion he rolled me onto the floor of the limo. He was now on top of me with his hands under my butt.