Stephanie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was enjoying the experience so much that I kept going till I came a second time. This time he had enough and wanted to be in control, he put his hands on my back and pulled me down to him. While he kissed me he rolled me onto my back and lifted my legs up and over his shoulders.

He raised himself up so my legs were stretched in the air and only my feet were on his shoulders. He slowly slid his cock in and out watching every movement with a smirk on his face. He reached down and started rubbing my clit.

He sucked air through his teeth, “Oh baby, I love looking at your pussy!”

I moaned my response as he continued to slowly make love to me and rub my clit. I felt another orgasm building, he must have known because he stopped sliding in and out and rammed his cock as far as it would go. He continued to rub my clit while he ground his cock deeper and deeper inside me. It didn’t take long for me to cum again.

When I was done he increased his rhythm, he started slow at first but pretty soon he was sitting up on his knees and holding me by my ankles with my legs spread in the air so he could fuck me harder. It felt incredible, I could feel his balls slapping against my ass while he continued to slam into my soaking wet hole.

He stopped watching long enough to throw his head back and moan loudly. He was breathing harder now and I could tell he was getting close again. Suddenly he stopped and looked down at me. He motioned with his finger for me to roll over. He slipped his cock out and I rolled onto my stomach.

He lifted me onto my knees and spread my ass cheeks. He rubbed his swollen head against my ass before he lowered it down and slipped easily inside my wet pussy. He kept my ass spread while he took me from behind. I had never done this position before and it felt so erotic to be on my knees in front of him while he fucked me.

I could hear him moaning while he slowly pumped in and out of me, the motion was causing my breasts to sway and my nipples were rubbing against the bed. I was so aroused! I let him have me as long as he wanted, he fucked me for a long time until I finally couldn’t wait any longer and I came on his cock while he watched.

He was groaning so loud I thought for sure he was going to cum but he didn’t. He stopped again and without taking his cock out he grabbed my leg and flipped me over onto my back again. I thought we were going to do it like that again but he had different plans.

He lay down and put my arms around his neck, he then slipped his hands under my ass and lifted me off the bed. I felt him carry me from the bed and press me against the wall as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He looked at me and smiled while he slid me up and down his long prick. I liked this position a lot, it was like being on top again, I realized I could control things if I used his shoulders for leverage.

I put my hands on his strong shoulders and began my own rhythm. He moaned as I started riding him again, quickening the pace so I could cum again while I was on top of him. I rode him for a long time, bouncing on his cock and enjoying every inch of his long prick as he slid up inside me. My body weight worked as an advantage and caused him to go deeper than before.

I came twice in that position, I could feel his balls tightening against my ass and knew he was close. I slid down his shaft so his balls were pressed firmly against my ass and ground my pussy on him till I came again. When I was finished climaxing he carried me back to the edge of the bed. I lay back as he knelt on the floor; I kept my legs wrapped tightly around his waist while he plunged in and out of me.

He put his hands on my hips and used them to pull me down so he could go deeper; instead of going in and out he just continued to go deeper and deeper till I felt him explode inside me. He moaned loudly while I felt him shoot stream after stream of hot liquid deep inside me.

When he was finished he gently pulled out and reached for some towels on a chair next to him. He handed me one and used the other to clean himself. I scooted up on the bed and lay there waiting for him to lay with me. He climbed on the bed and laid his head on the pillow next to me. He smiled and reached out to play with my hair.

“I love you Stephanie, I hope I wasn’t too rough with you. I sort of got carried away.”

“I love you! You didn’t hurt me at all! You’ve allowed me to experience things I never have before.”

“Really? Such as?” He sat up and listened with a huge grin on his face.

Even though we’d just done the things we did, I was embarrassed to tell him everything.

“Well, I’ve never been in any position other than missionary before and I’ve never had oral sex or an orgasm until the limousine.”

“I’m happy I could do that for you!” He smiled and stroked my cheek.

“It was my pleasure!”

“Oh no, it was all mine! Watching you cum on me, that was so arousing!”

He paused and looked at me.

“Even though I was married I haven’t much experience with different sexual positions. We had sex maybe once a month, and once she got pregnant we didn’t have sex again.”

“Sounds like my ex.”

He paused and looked at me, “I’ve only done one other position once in my life and that was my first time with my ex. After that it was always me on top doing all the work, she’d lay there waiting for me to finish. She made me feel like I jerk for even wanting to have sex.” He ran his fingers through his hair, “You have no idea how erotic it was to have you on top and to watch you take control like that.”

I reached over and caressed his face, how could any woman deny this beautiful man anything? I wanted him to have every part of me whenever he wanted!

“I could never imagine not wanting you Vincent! In fact….I want you again right now…that is if you’re up to it.” I smiled at him and looked down at his prick, it was beginning to grow again.

“I think I’m up for the task.”

He reached over and pulled me on top of him, “if you don’t mind me watching?”

I looked down at his now fully hard cock, “I don’t mind at all!”

I slid down his belly to his rock hard dick and began licking it as if it were the best treat in the world, to me it was! I could taste my pussy on him and it added to my arousal knowing he had been inside me.

“You are so incredibly sexy my love! I love watching you suck my cock!!!”

I didn’t mind hearing him talk that way; in fact I wanted him to say more so I deliberately put on a show for him. I ran my tongue around his swollen head and licked up the pre-cum that leaked out, making a show at how much I enjoyed it by moaning and licking my lips.

”Oh God, you look so sexy!! MMMMmmmm”

I sucked his slippery head into my mouth and rubbed my tongue on the bottom of it, enjoying the way he reacted. His cock grew so hard it looked as if the skin couldn’t stretch anymore.

I slowly eased my mouth lower till more than half his shaft was in my mouth. I started stroking the remaining part with one hand and began caressing his balls with the other.

“You’re driving me crazy!”

I loved that he was so turned on, I remembered watching him lick my pussy and how arousing it was to me. I kept sucking, lower and lower till he was completely down my throat. I could feel him pulsing while I rubbed my tongue on the underside of his long dick.

“Oh yeah, that’s so good baby!”

He was turning me on so much; I loved hearing him voice his pleasure. I continued to play with his balls while they tightened in my hand. I wanted to know how he would react if I licked them.

I slowly slipped his cock from my mouth and licked his long shaft all the way down till I reached his balls. They were tight and felt ready to pump more cum I knew I had to lick them.

I ran my tongue down his balls till I was licking the spot just above his ass. He grabbed the bedspread with both hands and sucked air through his teeth. From his reaction I assumed that was a very sensitive spot and I wanted to bring him the most pleasure I could.

I spread his legs with both hands then reached up and started stroking his cock with my right hand. I used the other hand to rub his balls while I licked the sensitive spot below them. Again he reacted and I hoped I found something that would bring him intense pleasure.

I licked harder and watched as his balls tightened even more. The sight of them drove me crazy and I began to lick them while I rubbed the sensitive spot with my thumb. He was moaning loudly and breathing fast, he was leaking so much pre-cum it was lubricating his cock and allowed me to stroke him faster.

“Oh yeah Stephanie, that’s so good!!!!”

I gently sucked one of his balls into my mouth and slowly ran my tongue around it, and then I sucked the other one and did the same thing. He was moaning louder, I was so turned on knowing that he was so excited. I licked and sucked his balls till they were slippery from my saliva. I wasn’t done yet; I wanted to taste every part of him!

I licked my way down to the sensitive spot, he spread his legs wider for me and I was able to lick lower. I caught the top of his hole with my tongue and again he moaned loudly. I remembered how good it felt when he licked my ass and I wanted to give him the same pleasure.

I continued to stroke him with one hand and used the other to spread his cheeks so I would have better access. I would never have imagined that licking a man in that spot could be so incredibly arousing but it was. I licked and I sucked until he was practically screaming, his cock was bulging and dripping with pre-cum.

When he seemed like he couldn’t take it any more I went back to sucking his balls into my mouth, he was moaning loudly and repeating, “oh baby, oh yeah!” over and over.

His balls were so tight I could hardly suck them into my mouth; I decided it was time to ride him again. I turned my body so my rear was up by his shoulders; he reached over and began to play with my pussy while I continued to stroke his cock.

I put my right leg over his chest and straddled him so my pussy was completely exposed to him but he couldn’t lick it, he could only see and touch it.

“Oh yeah, I want to eat you!”

He used his hands to pull me down so I was now directly in front of his mouth, I guess he didn’t mind that he had cum inside me because he pulled my pussy down onto his tongue and began sucking on my lips. I almost came instantly, I was so close, my legs were shaking and I began to rock my hips back and forth so he could fuck me with his tongue.

I wanted to enjoy his cock again since he was feasting on me so I grabbed him with both hands and began sucking on his slippery head. He tasted so good, I stroked him with both hands and savored his delicious cock while he sucked on my swollen lips and fucked me with his tongue.

We stayed like for a while till I finally allowed myself to cum; it must have been a flood because I could hear him slurping it up. The sounds of him sucking my cum added to my arousal and I came again this time he pulled me tighter to his mouth so he could have every drop. I heard him drinking and swallowing my pussy juice like a man that hasn’t had water in weeks.

I didn’t want to neglect his cock while I came but all I could concentrate on was my orgasm and the sounds of him drinking me up and moaning while he did it. When I was finally done I had to repay the favor and began sucking him off with a new urgency. I stroked his shaft while sucking his head, this caused more pre-cum to leak out, the taste drove me wild and I kept sucking till I saw his toes curling and felt him sucking on my pussy harder.

It was incredibly intense, his cock bulged and his balls tightened while I sucked and stroked his beautiful prick. At last as I came a third time I lunged forward and his cock rammed down my throat.

He stopped sucking long enough to say, “Oh yeah, that’s it, suck it baby, yeah!!!”

I obliged happily, I sucked his cock down my throat till his balls were bumping against my nose all the while he continued to suck my pussy and moan with pleasure.

He was so hard I wanted him inside me, without warning, I pulled my pussy from his hungry mouth and scooted down so I could sit on his enormous cock. There was no easing it in slowly this time, I wanted it all and I wanted it right then! I pounced on it!


I leaned forward and grabbed his ankles and began fucking him as fast as I could. I pounded him in and out of me and screamed with pleasure every time his balls touched my clit. I felt his fingers begin to rub my wetness on my ass as he inserted a finger in my tight hole while I fucked his huge prick.

I thought it would hurt but I was so aroused feeling him play with my ass added to my pleasure and I came seconds later. My juice ran down his shaft and onto his balls, I started grinding him deeper into my pussy while his finger went deeper into my ass.


I don’t know what came over me but I heard myself saying, “Do you like watching that baby?” I asked while I rode his thick shaft, “You like watching your big cock in my tight pussy?”

“Yes!!! Fuck me Stephanie, ride me, yeah, that’s it, fuck me!!!”

“You want to put your big cock in my tight little ass, don’t you baby?” What was I saying???

“OH YEAH!!!!”

“You want my ass don’t you baby? Do you want it baby? Tell me how bad you want to fuck my ass!”

I couldn’t believe the words were coming from my mouth! I did want him in my ass, I really did but I sounded like a whore and I shocked myself at my explicitness.

I continued to bounce up and down on his cock while he grew harder and harder, his finger continued to ram into my ass and I couldn’t wait to feel my tight ass stretched around his enormous prick.

“I want you so bad baby, I want to see my big dick sliding in and out of your tight little ass.” He pulled his finger out slowly and started rubbing my wetness around my hole.

That was all I needed, I slid up his shaft so only the head was in my pussy; I then pulled his cock out and hovered over the head of his slick cock. I eased down, I felt his head enter, and it felt humongous as I began to slide down slowly. He continued to lubricate his cock with my cum so he was able to slide in easier. It was pretty painful to have such a big dick in such a tiny place but I kept going.

He moaned loudly as I slid down his long shaft, “MMMMmmm baby, you’re so tight!”

Inch by inch he slid up inside me, deeper and deeper till he was in all the way and his balls were pressing against my pussy. Once he was in the pain subsided and I enjoyed it more with each stroke. I started going up and down on it just as I did when he was in my pussy. The feeling was different but it still felt incredible!!!

I started speaking again, “Is that what you wanted? Do you like it baby?”

“MMMMmmmm yeah, I love fucking your tight ass. Ride me baby, ride it hard!!!”

I increased my rhythm and started going up and down faster, as I did his balls tightened and were now pressing perfectly on my clit and pussy, the feeling was particularly arousing.

“That feels so good baby, keep riding me.”

I was going faster now; I leaned forward and put my hands on his thighs so I could bounce on his cock like before.

“OH YEAH! Fuck me baby, fuck my cock!”

His balls were bouncing firmly against my clit and I knew I was going to cum soon. I was enjoying him fucking my ass as much as he was enjoying fucking it.

“You like that don’t you baby? You like having me in your tight hole.”

“Yes, you feel soooo good baby!!!”

“Keep going, fuck me till you cum, I want you to cum all over my balls!”

His balls were pressing against my pussy every time I slid down his shaft, when he told me to cum, I couldn’t stop myself. I bounced up and down and started cumming he fucked my ass.

“I’m cumming baby!”

“Yeah, cum for me! That’s it, cum baby!”

My climax rocked my body as I felt him explode inside me. I felt his hot cum dripping down his shaft and out of my ass. The intensity caused me to fall forward and his cock slipped out. I rolled over and lay there while we both caught our breath.

CHAPTER EIGHT

I felt like I was in a movie, I couldn’t believe the things were did and the things we said to each other. I had no idea those things were inside me, I couldn’t believe we expressed them so easily in the heat of the moment.

Did I really let him put his dick in my ass? Not only did I let him, I asked him if he wanted it and I did the fucking!!! I was shocked at my behavior! To think less than 12 hours before we hadn’t even seen each other naked.

I could feel his cum dripping from my behind and I excused myself to the bathroom. I walked in the bathroom without looking at him and closed the door behind me. I needed to clean up so I called out to him.

“I need to jump in the shower, is that okay?”

We were on a plane; I didn’t know how such things worked.

“Hang on, I need to turn on the pump first.”

He knocked on the door to the bathroom, “Can I come in Stephanie? Is everything okay?”

He sounded concerned.

“I’m fine, I just need to wash up a bit.”

I was fine, I wasn’t hurt, maybe a little sore from all the sex we’d had in the past…how many hours had we gone it? I didn’t even know what time it was! What had happened to me? Would he still love me knowing such a whore lived inside me? I was ashamed to have behaved so nasty, what would he think of me?

“Stephanie, can I please come in? Are you sure you’re okay?”

He sounded so concerned; I opened the door without looking at him. He stood in front of me; he was still naked.

“Did I hurt you? Are you upset with me?”

He sounded so concerned I had to tell him the truth.

“It’s not you, it’s me! I’m bad; I can’t believe the way I behaved in there! You must think I’m horrible!!!”

“What? Are you kidding? I love you!! I think you’re wonderful!”

I looked up at him and he looked as though he was about to cry.

“I was shocked at the things I said to you, I’ve never talked that way in life Stephanie, please believe me! I don’t know why I said those things!”

“I thought you would hate me after that, I’ve never done anything like that Vincent, I never even thought about it before!”

He wrapped his arms around me, “if I thought for even a second that I hurt you in any way I couldn’t live with myself. I love you Stephanie!”

“You didn’t hurt me, not at all. In case you didn’t notice I was enjoying every minute of it!”

“Seeing you do that, it was amazing! I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw my…” he stopped mid-sentence.

“Please, go on!” I coaxed.

“Seeing my dick in your pussy was incredible, it was so sexy. Watching you suck me off, that was such a turn on and then hearing you talk dirty to me, I just got swept up and watching my finger in your ass…it was so tight. All I could think about was how awesome it would feel to have my dick in your ass.”

“I know what you mean! I watched you licking me in the limo, I was so aroused and then feeling you deep inside me, all I could think about was how good you felt and how sweet you tasted. I wanted you to see it all, I wanted you to enjoy it.”

“Believe me, I did!! You’re so beautiful, I love watching your face when you cum and to be able to watch your pussy while you cum, that’s something I never thought I’d see…to see it all day has been amazing.”

“I like you watching, I love knowing you’re watching everything we do, it’s very arousing.”

“I’m glad I didn’t hurt you! Seeing you ride me like that was…it was beyond anything I can describe.”

“Think I can get cleaned up yet?” I smiled at him and he embraced me tighter.

“Of course, I turned the pump on. Would you like to shower together? It’s a big shower.”

He smiled and I felt his dick begin to grow against my belly.

“I would love to!”

He turned the shower on and we climbed in together. We washed our hair and our bodies, he soaped me and I soaped him and we had a wonderful time kissing and touching each other. By the time we got out I was ready for more and so was he.