Stephanie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hiked my dress up so quickly I wasn’t sure how it was now up over my breasts. He stopped kissing me long enough to look down at me. Without saying a word he tugged my bra below my breasts and began to lick and suck my nipples. He was alternating between both breasts, taking turns nibbling and sucking my now rock hard nipples.

This was the furthest we’d gone in the months we dated; he’d never seen my bare breasts before or rubbed my naked behind. I was relishing every moment as he continued to play and tease my nipples. I was so ready for him to make love to me; all I could do was moan my pleasure at the things he was doing.

I felt his hands taking turns massaging my breasts and lightly pinching my nipples, it felt so good! I looked down at him and watched as he slowly kissed his way down to my naval, stopping for a moment to lick it. He looked up at me and smiled, he looked so sexy hovering over me with a look of such passion.

I expected him to make love to me but instead he slowly pulled my panties off and buried his face in pubic hair. He rubbed his face in my hair while his hands moved down to gently touch and tease my clit. I felt electricity shoot through my body; I arched my back wanting more.

I felt his warm breath on my clit an instant before he licked it, again I felt the electricity and moaned to let him know I wanted more. His fingers gently explored the wet folds of my pussy while his tongue flicked my swollen clit. I had never experienced oral sex before and it was almost too much to bear.

I was writhing on the floor of the limo while he continued to touch and lick me. He spread my legs and climbed between them so I was completely exposed to him. I felt his mouth slowly slid lower as he licked up the juices that were now flooding out of me.

I could hear him licking and sucking, the noises he made were incredibly erotic. In the years of sex with my (ex) husband I was never this aroused, I had never experienced an orgasm.

To have the man I was deeply in love with between my legs pleasuring me with his mouth was so intense I began to feel what I could only describe as a tidal wave building inside me. I could feel my body rising on this huge wave, it kept building and building until finally it crashed down and I was left shaking and feeling like I’d run a marathon.

Still he continued to lick and suck until the feeling of riding a huge wave came over me and I again came crashing down, this time I couldn’t help but clutch at his head with both hands and bury his face deeper while I moved my hips back and forth on his face.

When I was finished he slowly sucked up the last of my juices and looked up at me from between my legs. His chin and mouth were glistening and he had a huge smile on his face.

“You have no idea how long I’ve wanted to taste you!”

He looked down at my swollen lips and smiled. “You taste so sweet!”

He was the most amazing man in the world! I had never experienced anything like this in my life. I wanted more than anything to please him the way he pleased me. I was apprehensive about it because I had never tried it before and I wanted to make it as pleasurable an experience for him as mine was.

Before I had a chance to express my gratitude I looked down at him between my thighs and watched as he slowly began to lick me again. The sensations returned quickly and before I knew it my legs began to shake and I was in the throws of another amazing orgasm.

I wanted to watch him as he licked and sucked on my most sensitive areas. I watched as he buried his face deeper and I felt his tongue slip inside me. I spread my legs wider and sat up so I could get a better view of what he was doing.

It was so incredibly erotic to watch his beautiful face buried in my pussy while I could feel his lips and tongue doing things I never imagined would be happening to me. I watched as he slid his tongue in and out of my pussy while he gently massaged my clit with one hand. He reached his other hand up and began to massage my left breast.

I continued to watch him until the next wave overtook me and I had to lie down and succumb to the intense pleasure he was giving me. My legs shook and my hips rocked as wave after wave struck me. I was helpless to do anything but lie there and enjoy every orgasm he sucked out of me.

I couldn’t take it anymore! I had to taste him; I had to know what he would feel like in my mouth! Before he had a chance to lick me again I slid out from under him and grabbed him the shoulders. He looked startled as I pushed him back against the seat cushion.

“I need you to sit down!”

He started to protest, “I wasn’t fin..”

I didn’t let him finish; I planted a kiss on his slick face. I could taste my cum on his lips, it added to the excitement of wanting to please him. He didn’t protest again, he sat down on the seat.

I knelt between his thighs and began to unbuckle his belt. Once that was open I tugged open the button on his pants and slowly slid the zipper down. He had the biggest hard-on I had ever seen. It looked as if it was pulsing, the veins were sticking out and a clear liquid was dripping from the tip.

I was so aroused it didn’t matter that I never had a dick in my mouth before, I knew what I wanted to do with his and that was all that mattered!

I pulled his pants down; he lifted his rear so I could get them down to his ankles. I didn’t dare look up at him because I wasn’t sure what his reaction would be to my aggressiveness.

I wrapped both hands around his thick shaft and placed my mouth over the head. I heard him emit a low moan as I began to gently run my tongue over the slit while I wrapped my lips around his slick head; I tasted him for the first time.

He tasted sweet and I knew I wanted more. I slowly pulled his head out of my mouth and began licking his shaft up and down till more liquid began to leak from the tip. I didn’t waste any time, I slipped my mouth over his swollen head and began to slide his enormous cock in and out of my mouth. I closed my eyes and relished every inch of his beautiful prick as it slid deeper and deeper down my throat.

I could hear him moaning louder now and I felt his hands gently caress my face while I continued to suck him in and out of my hungry mouth. It was the most incredible feeling to have him in my mouth; I could taste the pre-cum that continued to flow as he grew even harder with each second that passed.

He was incredibly big but I wanted to have as much of him in my mouth as possible. I slowly slid down his shaft until I felt his balls tightening against my chin. I knew I had almost all of him down my throat, I could feel him stiffening even more.

He lowered his hands from my face and I heard him grip the seat cushion. His breathing was loud and fast and I could hear him moaning louder and louder as he slid deeper down my throat. I knew I wanted him to cum but I wasn’t sure what to do to push him over the edge.

I began to slide him in and out of my mouth faster as I ran my tongue along the underside of his bulging shaft. He lifted his butt of the seat and began to thrust himself in and out of my mouth so fast I thought he would slip from between my lips. I grasped him firmly with both hands and allowed to him fuck my mouth as fast he wanted.

I could hear him moaning louder and felt the veins begin to bulge even more than they were before. I knew he must be close to his own orgasm so I increased my efforts by sucking harder and rubbing my tongue faster along his huge prick while he pumped in and out of my mouth.

“OH GOD! YES, YES!! THAT’S IT BABY!!!!!!!!!!”

I felt the first shot hit the back of my throat; the next hit the back of my tongue and ran down my throat. I tried my best to keep it in my mouth but he seemed to be a geyser of hot fluid; it was difficult but I managed to swallow every stream that shot out. I continued to suck him while he relaxed back onto the seat and allowed me to finish drinking the last few drops leaking from his now spent cock.

When I was done I looked up at him, he was watching me with a look of amazement on his face.

“You are the most incredible woman in the world!” He reached down and caressed my face. “I’ve never felt anything like that before, it was mind-blowing!”

I licked my lips, which caused him to smile. “I’ve never done that before.”

He sat up quickly, “You’re kidding, right?”

“No, you were the first.”

“Well baby, you’re a natural!!!”

He laid his head back and let out a relaxed sigh. I smiled to myself; I couldn’t believe what an animal I was! I was thrilled that he enjoyed it and I knew I couldn’t wait to please him again; he tasted so good I wanted more. I knew I’d have the chance to taste him again and I was looking forward to it.

Just then I heard the intercom buzz and the drivers voice came from the tiny speaker.

“Uhhh….Vince, we’ll be there in 15 minutes.”

“Thanks!”

We both looked at each other and laughed, I forgot about the driver! Here we were making all sorts of noises and rocking the car. I guess he got an earful; I was embarrassed that I’d have to see him again knowing he heard everything.

We dressed quickly and tried to clean up a bit. I wanted Vincent to splash some water from the ice bucket on his face but he refused.

“Are you kidding? I want to smell you until I can taste you again!”

That was so erotic!

“I love that you want to, but everyone will smell it!!”

“What everyone?”

“The other people on the plane!!!”

“Don’t worry, I have it covered.”

CHAPTER SEVEN

We sat in silence as the car slowed to a stop. I heard the driver’s door open and could hear his footsteps near the passenger door. He opened the door and Vincent stepped out. I could hear them whispering and began to blush at the thought of the guy smelling my pussy on Vincent’s face combined with him hearing us going at it like two animals in the back of the car.

A minute later Vincent leaned in, “Come on baby, I want you to see something.”

He reached his hand in and I took it, he pulled me from the car and stood me in front of him. We were parked in an area of the airport I had never seen before. There were several small planes and some larger private planes.

“This is ours!” he said pointing at a huge plane parked less than 100 yards away. It had to be the size of a 737!!

He led me to the plane and we climbed the steps together. The inside of the plane was breathtaking! There were 8 huge leather chairs, a small dining area and mahogany wood paneling everywhere. He led me to the back of the plane and opened a small door. There was a huge bedroom with a private bathroom attached. It was like an apartment! I couldn’t believe my eyes!

“How did you do all of this?”

“What, this? It’s my plane, I told you I was a pilot and had my own plane.”

“I remember you saying that but I just figured it was a small one like those.”

I pointed out the window to a small Cessna.

“Make yourself comfortable in one of the chairs out here while our bags are loaded and I let them know we are ready to go.”

He kissed me on the forehead and headed up to the flight deck. A few minutes later he was buckling himself into the seat next to me and we were taxing slowly down the runway.

“Once we reach our cruising altitude we can adjourn to the back.” He winked and immediately I felt myself grow wet.

Within 40 minutes we were off the ground and cruising along in the sky. He unbuckled his seat belt and unbuckled mine. He took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom.

He locked the door behind us and led me to the bed. He sat me down and took my sandals off. He then lifted my dress up over my head and unhooked my bra. He placed them on a chair and gently laid me on my back. He pulled my panties off and tossed them on the floor.

I watched as he pulled his shirt over his head and kicked his shoes off. He unbuckled his belt and slid his pants and underwear off; I could see he was already hard again. This was the first time we had seen each other completely naked. He was perfect!


He lay on the bed next to me and ran his fingers over my body. He started with my face, gently tracing his fingers over my eyes, nose and mouth. I kissed the tips of his fingers and he smiled.

He ran his hand down to my breasts and began to lightly touch each nipple till they were rock hard. He smiled at me again.

“You are so incredibly beautiful Stephanie.”

He continued his exploration by running his fingers through my pubic hair.

“I didn’t get a chance to tell you in the car but you have the most beautiful pussy!”

He ran his hand lower; his fingers were now lightly touching my clit.

“I’ve never tasted a woman until you, I’m glad you were the first.”

“You’ve never done that before?” I was skeptical because it was incredible, “I thought you were an expert! You gave me my first orgasm!!!”

“Orgasm? Just one?” he smiled as he continued to rub my clit.

“More like five!!!”

“I think it’s amazing that we both got to experience something together for the first time. I hope you realize how perfect we are for each other Stephanie!”

“I do realize Vincent, hearing you say it assures me of it.”

“There’s something else I need to tell you.” He paused and took a deep breath.

“I love you Stephanie, with all my heart!”

I was so happy to hear him say what I was feeling!

“I love you Vincent, will all my heart!”

He leaned down and kissed me, it was so passionate I didn’t even notice he had climbed on top of me until he broke the kiss and spoke.

“I had everything planned except this. I had planned on telling you I love you once we were in our room at the hotel, I wanted everything to be perfect. I just couldn’t wait any longer.”

“I’m glad you couldn’t wait, I almost told you in the car.” I smiled up at him and kissed his incredibly soft lips.

“You are so beautiful, you take my breath away every time I see you.”

We didn’t speak again until hours later; all that was said after that moment were words of ecstasy and moans of passion.

We kissed passionately and let our hands explore each other’s bodies. He massaged my right breast with one hand and used the other hand to hold himself over me. I could feel his hard-on against my belly and I reached down to stroke him.

He moaned and lowered his mouth to my breasts; he kissed and sucked them till I was writhing underneath him. I needed to feel him inside me! I tried to spread my legs hoping to feel him slide inside me; instead he lowered his head and kissed his way down to my wet pussy.

He spread my legs and ran his fingers through my pubic hair. He spread my legs wider and kissed my inner thighs. I felt his warm breath on my hair and I anticipated feeling his mouth, instead I felt his fingers probing and rubbing my swollen lips. He slid a finger inside me while he rubbed my clit, it didn’t take long before I was moaning and having an orgasm.

He slowly licked his fingers then licked up the juices that were now running out of me. He smiled and kissed my belly then worked his way back to my breasts. Without saying a word, he rolled me onto my stomach and spread my legs. I was worried he was going to try something I was not ready for. He spread my cheeks and began to lick my ass.

At first I was shocked but shock gave way to pleasure and I began to thoroughly enjoy the probing of his tongue on my ass. He licked and kissed areas no man had ever seen much less kissed!

While he licked my ass his fingers played with my lips until I was soaking wet. He spread my cheeks wider and licked from my ass to my lips, gently tugging on them with his teeth. I raised my butt in the air as he rolled on his back and slid his head under me so he could lick and suck my pussy. I pushed myself up so I was now sitting on his face, I looked down and saw him buried in my pussy and it was enough to make me cum again.

When I was finished I turned my self around so I was now facing the other direction. I saw his enormous cock jutting straight up in the air and I grabbed it. I knew I was in for a spectacular experience…him licking my pussy while I devoured his huge prick.

I leaned forward and began licking his slick head. I heard him moan as he grabbed my ass and pulled me down to his mouth. He shoved his tongue inside me just as I wrapped my lips around his swollen head.

It was so intense I could hardly concentrate on his cock because he was licking and sucking my pussy so fervently. I wanted to make sure I thoroughly enjoyed his hard dick so I took my time licking up and down the shaft. I took turns sucking on his head and sliding him down my throat till my nose touched his balls.

I used my hands to caress his balls and stroke his long shaft while I licked and sucked his bulging head. I could feel him swelling in my mouth as his balls grew tighter and I knew he was close to coming. He was busying himself by rubbing my clit with one hand while the other was rubbing my ass. His mouth devoured my lips while his tongue slid in and out of my pussy.

He was moaning louder as I continued to slide his long cock down my throat, I could feel it swelling and knew he was going to explode. I felt a hot stream hit my tongue just as I began to cum in his mouth. I could hear him slurping up my cum as I drank his hungrily from his spurting prick.

When we had finished drinking each other he was still rock hard. I turned around so we were now facing each other. I looked down at him and smiled, he nodded slightly. I reached down and felt his still pulsing cock and positioned myself over it.

I closed my eyes as I lowered myself to his still swollen head and eased it between my lips. I opened my eyes and looked down at him. He was looking down at my pussy, watching me rub his cock between my lips. I was pleased to see the look on his face, he was waiting for the same thing I was, the feeling of him inside me.

I wanted it to last forever, I knew it couldn’t but I wanted to enjoy every inch of his huge prick for as long as possible.

I gently continued to rub his head between my lips; I was so wet the juice was running down his head and onto my hand. I smiled down at him while he watched me tease us both. When I couldn’t take it anymore I rubbed his swollen head against my pussy and gently eased down onto it.

We both sighed as he first entered me, he felt even bigger inside my pussy than he did in my mouth. I wanted all of him inside me, I slowly began to slide down his long shaft, with each inch we both moaned louder until I finally reached the bottom and his balls were now firmly pressed against my ass.

He looked up at me; he put his hands on my hips and slowly began to move inside me. I put my head back while he pushed deeper and deeper, grinding his balls against my ass.

I put my hands on his chest and leaned forward, I had never been on top before and I wanted to take control. He moved his hands from my hips to my breasts and began to knead my breasts while I rode his cock. He started to tug on my nipples with his fingers and it sent shockwaves through my body. I increased the rhythm of riding his prick until I was ramming him inside me. I could feel my breasts bouncing in his hands causing my nipples to rub against his palms.

I rode up and down, enjoying the feeling of such a huge dick sliding in and out of me. I could feel his balls pressing against my butt each time I went down his shaft. I leaned forward so my breasts dangled in front of his mouth. He seized one nipple in his mouth and continued to tease and rub the other with his free hand. We made love like that for a long time, he would alternate between my nipples finally putting both in his mouth at the same time.

I couldn’t hold back any longer, I came on with his cock inside me. It was incredible to have him deep inside me, pounding in and out of my pussy over and over. I could feel him biting and pinching my nipples while I rode him and came all over long prick. The wetness was running out of me and could feel it slicking his balls.